๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:14 pm

d. frost wrote:
Chestnutear
( โ€ข shecat โ€ข 32 moons โ€ข straight โ€ข c; hawktalon โ€ข t; rouge โ€ข warrior โ€ข )

chestnutear shook her head. "im fine. its just my shoulder," she meowed. "it can heal by itself, besides, you should go get your own wounds tended to. you are a strong deputy and I am just a warrior. you are more important to the clan than I am." she meowed. she licked her shoulder at an awkward angle, the taste of blood disgusting her.

Olive
( โ€ข tom โ€ข 12 moons โ€ข straight โ€ข c; dustpaw(kinda) โ€ข t; dustpaw โ€ข loner โ€ข )

"we better leave here," he suggested. "as for now we may have to move away from here. possibly as far out of clan territory we can go. that fat chestnut cat you said was your mentor could track us down if we stay in the old den."
(hes talking about chestnutear, she's not fat she's fluffy xP)

Foxwhisker
( โ€ข tom โ€ข 28 moons โ€ข bisexual โ€ข c; open โ€ข t; pidgeonkit โ€ข warrior โ€ข )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:32 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โœฏ โœฏ โœฏ
H a w k t a l o n
โœฏ โœฏ โœฏ
position ;; warrior
age ;; 35 moons
tagged ;; Chestnutear
crush ;; Chestnutear
mate ;; open

Hawktalon shook his head "Every cat in this clan is important. Every kit, apprentice, warrior, medicine cat and elder." he gave Chetnutear a soft nuzzle "The clan needs you just as much as they need me." The tom smiled to himself and whispered softly to himself "And to me, you are by far the most important cat in this clan." Slowly, the tom pushed himself up. Getting shakily onto his paws, he grimaced from the pain in his belly but took a breath and wiped the pain from his face. "But okay, how about we go to the medicine den together? We both have wounds that need tending." He leant over and gave her ears a soft lick "Anyway, I'd enjoy the company." he meowed softly, with a slight blush rising in his cheeks.
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:54 am

Catsrock237 wrote:Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Slatepelt, Cherry (Mentioned)

Frogpaw only noticed there were a few rouges left in camp. "Good riddance!" he spat. Frogpaw heard Slatepelt's idea. "Yeah, we can go fetch herbs!" he looked around and turned back to face Slatepelt. "Slatepelt, there was a loner that has been looking for the clans, I was on my way with her to camp before the attack happened. Do you think Fawnstar will want to see her after this?" he meowed. Frogpaw was worried Fawnstar would be fed up with rouges and loners and would send her away.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 am

Silvershine

Smiling as she walked back with her clanmates, she decided to walk over to Falconwing. She winced as she walked over to him. Silvershine looked down at her paw and saw that it was at a different angle but everything seemed ok. As she got closer to Falconwing she meowed, "Nice job Falconwing!" Then her leg gave out and she feel down. She wanted to get up but she could not.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    Hawkpaw made his way over to the medicine den, peering in and seeing a swarm of cats. "Probably best to wait out here!" He remarked, overwhelmed by the sight of so many cats. Nervously, he looked over at Pebblepaw seeing her discomfort and brushed against her. They were both in the same boat, needing attention and treatment. "Here, let me," He mumbled, beginning to lick the blood off her matted fur. Hawkpaw knew no herbs but he thought Dawnflower wouldn't be able to examine her wounds if they were covered in blood.

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush:
    Thrushpaw nodded an agreement, today had been a victory! She was about to speak again, to ask him how Oakpaw was getting on but an unexpected voice cut through their conversation. Silvershine, spoke, congratulating Falconwing. She had barely acknowledged Thrushwing was there! She-cats! Thurshwing thought lightheartedly, picking up on the fact that Silvershine was clearly attracted to Falconwing. Then suddenly, the warrior's legs gave way underneath her and she crashed to the floor. "Are you alright?!" Thrushwing exclaimed, rushing over to help her.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 am

Silvershine

"Just my paw. It was hurt pushing Dark away during the attack but I think I can move now." Silvershine said wincing as she started to stand up. "Sorry if I scared you Thrushwing. Also good job at the battle. You did really well." She meowed. She hoped she would be able to hide her pain as she spoke but she had a feeling she was not doing well.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 am

Chestnutear
( โ€ข shecat โ€ข 32 moons โ€ข straight โ€ข c; hawktalon โ€ข t; rouge โ€ข warrior โ€ข )

she nodded. "yeah, let's go together." shd mumbled under her breath in pain. her wounds on her belly were very painful.

Olive
( โ€ข tom โ€ข 12 moons โ€ข straight โ€ข c; dustpaw(kinda) โ€ข t; dustpaw โ€ข loner โ€ข )

"we better leave here," he suggested. "as for now we may have to move away from here. possibly as far out of clan territory we can go. that fat chestnut cat you said was your mentor could track us down if we stay in the old den."
(hes talking about chestnutear, she's not fat she's fluffy xP)

Foxwhisker
( โ€ข tom โ€ข 28 moons โ€ข bisexual โ€ข c; open โ€ข t; pidgeonkit โ€ข warrior โ€ข )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread๐Ÿ‚

Postby ~Wildfire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:35 am

Falconwing
    [male - 35 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: thrushwing, silvershine]

Falconwing rushed over to stand beside Thrushwing, looking down at Silvershine with concern. "You need to get that paw checked out, it could be broken. Dawnflower is probably swamped with all the injuries, but at least lie down and don't move it, or you could make it even worse." he meowed, flicking his tail.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 12 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw purred gratefully, "Thank you." She hadn't even thought to get rid of the blood plastered on her fur, both her own and her opponents'. Turning her head, she started grooming Hawkpaw's pelt in return, working in a steady rhythm. As the familiar buzz of talking cats started up again, she felt some of her own tension disappear. The presence of her clanmates and mostly Hawkpaw made her relax and remind herself that the danger was gone along with the enemy cats.

Icepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: alley cat, acorntail]

Icepaw felt a surge of relief when Acorntail came to help her fight the large tom. She dragged her claws down his shoulders repeatedly, while biting down into his scruff to help herself keep balance on top of the struggling cat. Suddenly, the tom reared back with a yowl, pinning her to the wall of the warriorโ€™s den and his back, leaning on her with his entire weight. Icepaw yelped and let go of his scruff, retracting her claws at the same time. Now that he was free, the alley cat dashed for the forest, leaving the white-furred apprentice to slump to the ground.

Thistletuft
    [male - 31 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: foxpaw, aurora]

Thistletuft tilted his head to the side, trying to figure the rogue out. "What have we ever done to you that was so awful to warrant this?" he asked, nodding towards the large amount of injured warriors and apprentices, but his voice stayed calm and level. "What will you gain if you keep fighting us ?" he looked at her questioningly, his gaze betraying just how absurd he thought this all was.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:40 am

Silvershine

"Ok. But remember I don't like to stay still. If I have to move, I may just move around. My paws don't like to stay in one place for a long time." Silvershine said a little sad and mad to have to stay still. She looked up at Falconwing and Thrushwing she smiled and then put her head down on the ground and sighed. "I would be surprised if the ally cats come back soon. After all, you guys did really well." She meowed keeping her head on her good paws.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:48 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    Hawkpaw smiled when Pebblepaw began grooming his pelt. For a moment he stopped licking, sighing at how relaxing it felt. Then, as his face started to heat up, he turned back to her pelt, continuing to share tongues.

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush:
    Despite the She-Cats obvious affection cantered towards Falconwing, Thrushwing streadied Silvershine down to the ground, giving her a friendly smile. She nodded to her, thankful of her praise. โ€œYou did good,โ€ Thrushwing encouraged, โ€œjust relax a little.โ€ She glanced at Flaconwing, unable to read his expression. Is he scared for her? she thought, then shook her head, pointing a question back at herself, Do I care?
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me