🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Yellowpaw
"off." he yelled he blushed when he saw it was rainpaw "Oh uh... Hi rain paw!!!" he meowed
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Paw27 wrote:
~Dawnflower~

she-cat/medicine cat/25 moons/mate: none/tags; Tumblepaw, Fawnstar, open

“We’re out of catmint and I don’t want to leave the camp.. while the rogues are here.” She explained quickly, looking up at the leader.

~Thistlepaw~

tom/apprentice/10 moons/crush: open/tags: Frostbreeze, open

“Okay.” He smiled, standing up and looking at a Frostbreeze. Thistlepaw looked over warily atvthe rogues again before asking, “Where first?”

~Rainpaw~

she-cat/apprentice/10 moons/crush: Yellowpaw?/tags: Nightfur, open

Rainpaw stumbled slightly, then turned, embarrassed realizing she had tripped over the other apprentice. “S-sorry!” She stuttered earnestly, “I wasn’t looking where I was going!” The grey tabby tended to get too anxious over things like this.
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:01 pm

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Let's head back to the stream." Frostbreeze meowed. "The trees there are the safest to climb." She began to exit the camp, swishing her tail around as she walked. Trying to stay upbeat was the best thing to do right now. Following the old familiar path once again, Frostbreeze breathed in the fresh air. Something about the sound of the stream brought comfort to her. She studied each tree until finding the perfect one. "Okay." She looked at Thistlepaw, waiting for him to get closer. "I want you to follow me up to the third highest branch." Frostbreeze flattened herself, preparing to thrust herself onto the tree. She leaped and grabbed onto the closet branch, then pulled herself up. Just as she had done time and time before, she made her way from branch to branch. Climbing up to almost the very top. She looked down, waiting for her apprentice to join her.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
/Destiny / Female / ISFP /
I might be shy and full of anxiety,
but I am a friendly person
I roleplay /alot/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` Air ` Fawn ` Willow ` Ember `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You are beautiful
You are one of a kind
Smile More!"
-Roman Atwood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Hawkpaw | Tom | Apprentice | 11 moons

Hawkpaw kneaded his paws impatiently. Suddenly Falconwing was trotting towards him, "Goodmorning Hawkpaw!" He said, gently.
    Hawkpaw nodded a greeting and replied, "Hello Falconwing!" Befroe the warrior had a chance to say something, Hawkpaw interrupted him, not able to keep the words in his mouth any longer. "What's happening with the rogues? How long are they going to say?" Questions flew from his mouth, he was determined to find out what was going on.
Last edited by Skyhawk on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: hawkpaw]

Falconwing tipped his head to the side, the corner of his mouth twitching upwards in a lopsided smile. "Slept through the gathering, have you?" He knew that he should reprimand Hawkpaw and give the apprentice some small punishment so that he learns his lesson, but Falconwing remembered how he himself overslept several times after a day of training. So instead of telling him off, Falconwing stood up and nodded towards the camp entrance. "How about we go out hunting and I will explain on the way." He offered. The dark tabby tom was itching to get out into the forest anyway and it seemed like a good opportunity to teach the apprentice something new.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: spottedheart]

"I don't think the others will attack unless the rogues do something stupid.
Which seems quite likely, given the stuff they're saying." Pebblepaw replied, catching bits of the conversation between Rain and Raven, her own fur bristling at their attitude. If they kept it up, someone would eventually claw their ears off.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:27 pm

spottedheart

She shook her head "calm down pebblepaw, they are just aggravated for being taken by their will we should show them that we are kind yet fierce, don't let your anger control your actions" her ear twitched
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:01 am

Hawkpaw shuffled his paws awkwardly, not daring to meet Falconwing's eyes. I won't do it again, he told himself. The tension grew thick in the air but as soon as Falconwing suggested going hunting, he seemed to become more confident. "Yes!" He squealed excitedly not caring that he sounded like a kit; he just couldn't hide his enthusiasm. Hawkpaw followed Falconwing outside into the forest with his tail held high, wondering what new things he was going to learn.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 am

Falconwing

Falconwing emerged out into the forest, taking a deep breath. It smelled of leaves and fresh grass, the scent of other cats not so strong here. Exhaling, the warrior trotted a few treelengths forward until they were deeper in the forest before sitting down. "Tell me what you can sense." He murmured to Hawkpaw, keeping his voice down not to alert any prey. In the dim light filtering through the leaves high above, his pelt blended with his surroundings and the only strikingly visible feature were his golden eyes, one scarred and unfocused but the color still clearly distinguishable.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: spottedheart]

Pebblepaw breathed a sigh, letting her fur lie flat. "I'm not angry, I just don't quite understand why we are making them stay. It's not like we have exactly much food to spare. If they want to stay then sure,
I don't see a reason not to let them, but like you said, they are here against their will."
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:08 am

Raising his head to the sky, he tasted the air. The smell of cats lingered on the path near them, he guessed a patrol had just gone past. Hawkpaw tried to focus in on his surroundings, concentrating only on the sound of prey. A tail-length away, he heard a rustle."A mouse, searching for food underneath a pile of leaves." He answered, gesturing slowly, with his tail, to a bunch of brown crispy leaves beneath a maple tree. It's an easy catch, he thought. Hawkpaw tilted his head to the side, "May I?" He asked.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:27 am

Falconwing

Falconwing nodded, satisfied with the apprentice's ability to detect prey. He wanted to see Hawkpaw hunt before he could offer any tips or advice. With a flick of his tail, Falconwing gestured for the young tom to take the lead and catch the mouse.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me