🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:52 pm

spottedheart

She looked over seeing the rogues she heart what slatepelt said narrowing her eyes at him as she walked up for the clan Meeting she hissed "just because their rogues doesn't mean you should look down on them!" She walked pass sitting down.

snowclaw

He smirked at his sister walking over to her, he sat down his ear twitched looking at the annoyed rogues.
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:59 pm

SlatePelt

"And just because we're clan cats doesnt mean they can look down at us. Im not dead or blind I see how they look at us." He meowed, irritated. "Sorry.,That was rude."
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:06 pm

spottedheart

She sighed and nodded agreeing "it's not right for either of us but we can't change how we feel about each other...not all of us"

snowclaw

He bristled at slatepelt standing up his tall, lean frame towered over the younger warrior "you ever talk to my sister like that, even if by accident I won't hesitate in teaching you a lesson" she growled sitting back down, seeing his sister turn her glare on him shrugging it off to pay attention to the meeting
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

SlatePaw-Male-Tags;SpottedHeart and SnowClaw

He bristled, but meowed calmy"We are a clan. Last time I checked clans were allowed to say their option, and they're supposed to get along. Their always suppose to share pros and cons. They're not supposed to fight, with claws, only words. They're supposed to be a family." He meowed, "So please do not disown that definition of clan." He settled back calmly, and watched the gathering.
        ██
        ██

typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

spottedheart

She saw her brother trying to control his anger, her eyes gazed down to his unsheathed claws spottedheart put her tail soothingly on his back trying to calm him down "ignore him, your the most loyal cat I know, even if you don't show it much" she purred In humor

snowclaw

He's breathing evened as he nodded at spottedheart thanking her his tail flicked again in annoyance as his piercing blue eyes glared at the front.
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 pm

~Dawnflower~

she-cat/medicine cat/25 moons/mate: none/tags; Tumblepaw, Fawnstar, open

Dawnflower quickly rushed out after the leader. “Is anyone hurt?” She asked quickly, looking around.

~Thistlepaw~

tom/apprentice/10 moons/crush: open/tags: Frostbreeze, open

Thistlepaw nodded, holding tightly to his mouse as he followed Frostbreeze back to camp. “What are they doing- bringing them to camp?” He asked, surprised as the scent of the rogues led them back.

~Rainpaw~

she-cat/apprentice/10 moons/crush: Yellowpaw?/tags: Nightfur, open

The small grey tabby’s fur pricked in fear as she ran after her mentor and into camp. Looking around, everything seemed a bit faint, as the apprentice was a very anxious cat, often worried over nothing. “I-is everything ok?” She stuttered.
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 pm

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - 32 Moons - Warrior -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not sure..." Frostbreeze sighed. She was startled to see what awaited them as they entered camp. "A meeting..about the unfamiliar cats?" She flicked her tail. Looking around, she spotted a place to sit among the others. Frostbreeze could feel that tensions were extremely high.
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
/Destiny / Female / ISFP /
I might be shy and full of anxiety,
but I am a friendly person
I roleplay /alot/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` Air ` Fawn ` Willow ` Ember `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You are beautiful
You are one of a kind
Smile More!"
-Roman Atwood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:55 pm

SlatePelt-Male-Taggs;No one

He settled down calmy, he didn't want a fight especially right now. He was just trying to be calm. He focused back on the gathering, He licked his paws.
        ██
        ██

typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:38 pm

sleet. wrote:
    Nightfur heard his leader. “Rainpaw we have to go, there’s a meeting!” He meowed. He trotted away with his apprentice to see what the meeting is about.

Rain looked at all of the clan cats. He flattened his ears, and showed hatred. He was disgusted by the leader, and her so called “clan”.

”It seems that they have captured the rogues,” Nightfur replied. “They won’t be a threat in our paws. Fawnstar will deal with them.” He meowed.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Fawnstar looked down at her clan. She silenced them before speaking again. "Out hunting patrol has found two unknown cats in our territory. We will not attack them unless they attack us." She glanced at the rogues before looking at her clan again. "I have not decided what we will do with them yet, but we will keep them prisoner until I have." Fawnstar stopped for a moment to hear her clan's responses.

Acorntail stood next to the two rogues and watched the cats gather around, and waited for Fawnstar to begin the meeting. When Raven hissed, Acorntail silenced her with his tail and shot her an angry glance.

Raven waited, glancing at the clan cats. Her tail was lashing, and her sharp claws were showing. She hissed st some of the closer cats.

Iriscloud smiled. "Alright!" She meowed. Iriscloud followed him to the gathering and sat mext to him. "Do you think they'll try to attack?" She whispered, glancing at the rogues.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me