(Wings of fire) a shattered trail {Open and accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: (Wings of fire) a shattered trail {Open and accepting}

Postby Kyti » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Whirlwind ~ Location: Diamond Spray River ~ Mood: Curious\Bothered ~ Tags: Inferno

She humph-ed at his apology, then went over away from the lake, looking up at the sky that went to queen Hawk's palace, almost expecting to see a blueish-green dot, flying along. Then she turned back to the dragonet. "It's Whirlwind." She didn't ask his, he'd probably give it anyways.
Then she realized she'd lost track of time. She didn't know when the next patrol was coming through. How long had she stayed in the cave? It didn't matter, as the guards might be due to fly over the river any minute.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:12 pm

forms

Queen Fennec|19|Sandwing|loc: Palace Courtyard|tags: Steppe, Cobra, Osprey
Queen Fennec watched, emotionless, as Cobra was taken away. She then turned her attention to Osprey, and cleared her throat.
As she began to speak, the hybrid fell and began to flail. Fennec stepped back, and spread her wings with a yell. She immediately began swinging her head around, searching for a dragonbite viper that could of bit the dragonet. Osprey stopped as suddenly as she started, and shakily got to her feet as Fennec gave her a steely gaze. "What in the three moons was that?!"

Queen Abyss|32|Seawing|loc: Summer Palace|tags: open
Abyss frowned, the palace was quite empty at the moment, as it was mainly her and various guards around at the moment. She looked around for her sons, remembering she had sent Torrent to the Skywing Kingdom on business. He's been gone awhile, I hope he's alright... A worried look crept onto her face, but she shook her head, pushing back her concern.

Queen Hawk|40|Skywing|loc: Throne Room|tags: Everest, Torrent
"Perfect." Queen Hawk gave him a sincere grin, then glanced at the long rays of afternoon sun coming in through a high window.
She frowned. "You best get going Prince, nightfall will come soon." As the seawing left, a devilish look graced the Queens eyes,
and she looked at her daughter. "I have plans for us Everest, plans that will bring great fortune to this kingdom."

Inferno|4|Skywing Rogue|loc: Diamond Spray River|tags: Whirlwind
"Whirlwind, that's so cool. Can you fly super fast?" He looked up at the sky, and figured she was probably looking for the green dragon from earlier. He decided not to mention that, as she'd probably think he was creepy. "My name's Inferno. If it's ok, what are you looking for?"

King Snake|36|Rainwing General|loc: Rainforest|tags: Hibiscus, Starburst
Snake gave his daughter a stern look as she landed on the pavilion, and told her to stay quiet with a meaningful glance at the Queen. "Where have you been?"
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 pm

{torrent|male|mood: relieved| location:skywing palace}

Torrent was relieved when queen hawk dismissed him. Onec he had left the view of the two royal dragons he let out a long sigh. "It didn't go to bad" he thought with a smile as he walked out of the palace. "I'll try to find whirlwind now. Maybe I could show her the lake where I got the treasures" he thought.

{Gelid|male|mood: confused |location sandwing territory}

Gelid was sceptical at first but he knew it couldn't have been just a dream. "I'm not sure but I think we should go to the skywing kingdom." He stated. He wasn't sure what it was but if it was a prophesy then they should hurry.

(Sorry for the short post)
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moony » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:06 am

Osprey | location: sandwing palace | mood: embarrassed | tags: Steepe, Fennec

Osprey looked at the queen. She was staring at her. ‘Did she ask a question?’ Osprey thought, cringing when she realized that she might have missed anything she said. Osprey straightened out her spine and shuffled her wings, waiting for the queen to speak. It didn’t take more than a second before her highness started not to speak, but instead yell. Instinctively she moved her feet back, and realized how rude that must look. She stopped herself before she moved to far. The queens eyes were almost completely emotionless, save the slight anger that shone through. “I, uh...” Osprey gulped down the dusty air. “A vision?” She said, almost asking. Osprey realized instantly how stupid that must sound. She waited in apprehension for the queen to tell her so.

Everest | location: skywing palace, throne room | mood: uncomfortable | Tags: Queen Hawk, Torrent

Everest straightened her posture as soon as the messenger started to leave, knowing her mother’s attention would be on her. Just as she regained a proper seated position, the queen turned. Greed flashed through her eyes, no longer hidden behind courtesy. She made eye contact with the Hawk when she started to speak. “I have plans for us, Everest. Plans that will bring great fortune to this kingdom.” Her phrasing made Everest shiver. The queen would be an awful enemy to have, Everest figured. Everest hid her discomfort behind a smug grin equal to that of her mother’s. There was nothing wrong with her words, but Everest felt there was a sinister meaning behind them. Once again, she felt as though the queen was plotting against her. ’I’ll just have to stay ahead.’

Swelter | location: near Jade mountain | mood: concerned | tags: Calamity

Swelter looked at her, confused. The young rainwing had practically had a seizure. Still, he was glad that she was not injured. He waited a moment, before tentatively asking. “So these dragons, had you seen them before?” He didn’t want to seem rude or uncaring, but what Calamity describes seemed vaguely like a nightwings prophecy. ’A rainwing prophecy, rather.’ Swelter was unsure as to wether they should continue to fly, after the dragonets episode. He ruffled his sore wings and decided that he’d be fine either way.

((I am so sorry for the late post I clicked save draft instead of post and didn’t realize it XD ))
i just wished he liked me back...

Deviant Art | ToyHouse

No matter how you get there or where you end up,
human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home
ImageImage
Moony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:45 am

Whirlwind ~ Location: Diamond Spray River ~ Mood: Curious\Bothered ~ Tags: Inferno

She almost regretted letting him come immediately. She wasn't typically like the elder dragons, who snapped at anyone who asked questions, but it still made her grumpy. Though she answered him with pride, "Yes, yes I can fly super fast. I've outflown all the royal guards at one point or another." Then waited for his next question, before which he gave his name. "Nothing. I'm not looking for anything. Why is your name Inferno? Can you breath really hot fire?" She said, mocking the same tone he'd used.

Calamity ~ Rainwing ~ Location: Near Jade Mountain ~ Mood: frightened and confused ~ Tags: Swelter

"N-no, I don't think so. I've never even seen a Nightwing before now, I don't think." Calamity's scales had gone three shades paler in fear. "I don't know what's happening, but those dragons are there - or will be - and I feel like I should go meet them." She looked at Swelter, wondering whether he thought she had lost her mind. The look he gave her reminded her of the rainwings' faces when she was banished. "But maybe I shouldn't? Maybe it'll be dangerous,
and the vision was telling me to stay away?" Although it hadn't felt dangerous to her.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:42 am

forms

Queen Fennec|19|Sandwing|loc: Palace Courtyard|tags: Steppe, Osprey
"A vision, really? You think I'm that naive." She paused to let out a laugh, then continued, "well then if you're one of the prophecies I might as well just let you go." She smirked, and moved her wing to touch Steppes in a gesture that said, 'prepare the trial and get her out of my sight.'

Abyss frowned, the palace was quite empty at the moment, as it was mainly her and various guards around at the moment. She looked around for her sons, remembering she had sent Torrent to the Skywing Kingdom on business. He's been gone awhile, I hope he's alright... A worried look crept onto her face, but she shook her head, pushing back her concern.

"Come child, I have something to show you." Queen Hawk matched her grin with an equally threatening one, and walked out of the throne room, onto the balcony.

Inferno listened to the other as she spoke, sighing when she mentioned his fire for the second time.
"I doubt that's why my mother named me Inferno, to be honest, I have no idea why I have a name that sparks such irony." He stopped short, and winced slightly. Great, now she is gonna ask why I said it was ironic! Why do you have to be so stupid?! He looked down at his talons, studying the earth.

Snake gave his daughter a stern look as she landed on the pavilion, and told her to stay quiet with a meaningful glance at the Queen. "Where have you been?"
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:13 pm

"Ironic? 'Cause the closest you are to a fire is a blob of mud?" Whirlwind scoffed, but noticed Inferno looked a little regretful. Maybe there was something behind his comment, like he had weak fire, but she didn't really care. What she did care about, however, was that she was hungry. "Alright, now this is the part where you find food on your own." She said, crouching down, getting ready to take off. "And I need food to live, so, uh, have fun, pipsqueak." Whirlwind lept into the sky, her wings catching the air. "That is, 'less you can keep up!"

General Steppe~Location: Palace Courtyard ~ Mood: Annoyed ~ Tags: Cobra, Osprey, Fennec,

Steppe bowed again and gestured to a particularly bright yellow sandwing across the courtyard, telling her to follow him, then went over to the hybrid and arched his tail up. "Start walking." He said, leading it farther into the stronghold. There he could talk to Cactus about arranging the trial, which Steppe himself would possibly preside over if another didn't step in. [get it? step in? :D Heh.]
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 am

forms

Queen Fennec|19|Sandwing|loc: Palace Courtyard|tags: Steppe, Osprey
Fennec turned around with a start. "Wait, I'd like to talk to the hybrid." She looked at her with cold eyes, considering her options.
"Hybrid, I can give you two options. Do you want a trial, which might take some time, or would you like an immediate sentence?"

"Come child, I have something to show you." Queen Hawk matched her grin with an equally threatening one, and walked out of the throne room, onto the balcony.

Inferno kept his mouth shut, and lifted himself into the air. He beat his wings quickly, straining to keep her pace. Surprisingly he was keeping up, but just barely. He gave a determined look and clenched his teeth.

dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:20 am

Whirlwind was glad to finally get rid of Inferno and find something to eat. No way would he try and keep up with her. She wasn't even flying very fast, but she bet he'd barely be in sight if he tried to follow. She looked back, to see the dragonet flapping hard, but staying a good distance closer than she ever thought possible."Are you kidding me?" She muttered through clenched teeth. Whirlwind didn't give Inferno enough credit. He was determined, that was for sure... although she had just challenged him. She rolled her eyes, I don't care that he's following me, but I am so not going to slow down for him when he falls back. Then she turned her head and said to him, "You better not scare away any more prey!" Then she remembered what he'd said, he'd do anything for her. A grin crept across her face. There was a plateau a ways away that was covered in cacti. It was full of prey, but Whirlwind could never get to any of it because the cacti were too close together for her size. Filthy hares. She slowed back and bumped Inferno's wing with hers, 'unintentionally' trying to unbalance him. "Come to think of it, pipsqueak, I know a perfect place where there's tons of food. I just need someone of, uh, smaller stature to get it." Even if he couldn't get the animals, he was bound to spend a few hours pulling out the sharp spines they bared as a defense. Either way, it was a win for her.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moony » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Osprey | location: sandwing palace | mood: scared | tags: Steepe, Fennec

It seemed to happen so quickly. At first, the queen seemed almost willing to let her go. Of course, that wasn't what was meant. All of a sudden, the other guard was pointing his tail at her and telling her to move. Osprey took in a deep breath in an effort to calm her nerves. She started to walk when the queen stopped and asked whether or not she wanted an immediate sentence. While she knew she couldn't win a trial, it would give her time to figure something out. An immediate sentence wouldn't. Osprey raised her head and met the queen's dark eyes "I'd like a trial." Osprey thought about saying please too, but it seemed wrong to act politely towards the one orchestrating her death.

Everest | location: skywing palace, throne room | mood: curious | Tags: Queen Hawk, Torrent

The queen's menacing grin seemed just as bad as her previous facial expression. At least Everest knew what this one meant. She slowly climbed off her large throne to follow her mother. As normal, Everest put in an extra effort to walk with confidence. 'She isn't even looking,' she reminded herself. She relaxed her shoulders and let her wings hang more than normal. Everest walked to the balcony. She suddenly felt significantly more relaxed. The balcony was one of her favourite places. Especially when the sun was setting. A perfect view of the kingdom. Everest looked inquisitively at her mother, waiting for an explanation.

Swelter | location: near Jade mountain | mood: concerned | tags: Calamity

"If you feel you should go then we will." Swelter noticed how scared she looked. It was clear to him that she had never experienced this before. Or if she had, it was unpleasant. From what little he knew of Calamity, she didn't seem like she would leave anything like that out. "Of course, if it seemed like it was dangerous we can stay too." He didn't want to push the dragon into anything she didn't want to do, but all of a sudden his energy returned. The chance that those were other possible prophecy dragons seemed staggering. For the first time since he was young, Swelter actually wanted to fly. But more than that he wanted Calamity safe and comfortable. In the short period of time that he had known her, the young rainwing had grown on him. she reminded him of someone, but he couldn't place it.
i just wished he liked me back...

Deviant Art | ToyHouse

No matter how you get there or where you end up,
human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home
ImageImage
Moony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups