cave branch of fallenclan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

cave branch of fallenclan

Postby lovage » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:17 am

i. allegiance of cave branch
ii. important areas
iii. stream branch thread
iv. forest branch thread
v. discussion thread
vi. main thread

guidelines
i. it recommended to read about fallenclan's traditions and clan life to uderstand everything a bit better.
ii. you may only post in the branch that your cat(s) are in. you can only post in any different branch thread only if your cat is visiting the camp.
iii. there isn't a limit to how many cats you may have, but you may only have two cats in a high ranking position (deputy, leader, branch leaders, medicine cats, and medicine cat apprentices).
iv. this isn't an advanced roleplay, but please have more than two sentences and about proper grammar so we can understand you.
v. all cs rules apply.

origins
after the three original clans, streamclan, caveclan, and forestclan, found themselves struggling to survive in their territories. starclan sent a warning that told them to unite or become remains the lost clans. the leaders took a while to be convinced to unite the falling clans. in disgust the leader, goldenstar, named the new clan fallenclan as she believed of would fail in the end. the leaders took up leading as head off the branches that still acted like separate clans. a leader, finchstar, was chosen to fully unify the clan. the clan was unified and started to become prosperous.

information on this branch
cave branch was named after caveclan. they generally hunt at night or in dark areas. caves are scattered around the camp.
they have shorter fur and have darker colored fur.
Last edited by lovage on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allegiance

Postby lovage » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

leader mountainstar - fernmoon

deputy open, will be polled

cave branch
    branch leader open!

medicine cat sparrowheart - fernmoon
    xxxx-apprentice open!

warriors always open!

apprentices always open!

queens open!

queen helper open!
    xxxx-apprentices open!, open!

elders open!

relationships
Last edited by lovage on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

important areas

Postby lovage » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:22 am

gathering place
    this is in the heart of the forest near by the major river that runs through the territory. the branch leaders, deputy, and leader stands on the cliff while the clan sits below hearing the news. it is very common to have cross branch mates to met here.

whispering caverns
    all cats have or will have been here before. medicine cats and their apprentices say that they can see starclan in the water. they are greeted by cats of starclan when they swim to the shore in the center of the pond and touch noses with the large stone there.

around cave branch's camp
    training hollow
    apprentices in this branch is used to having wet paws due to having to cross the stream. the ground is very bouncy due to the stream near it. this is a nice place for hunting practice and fake battles in the undergrowth.

gathering spot
    this has an opening in the tope of cave that is easy to jump into. it most popular to come her around sunhigh due to it being amazing for sunbathing. it is also an area to find a few mice. risky cats tends to explore the cave systems.

cave branch's camp
    clearing
    an old twoleg trail runs through the outskirts of the clearing. this is right outside the caves that house the dens. this clearing is mainly used for sharing tounges.

shared warrior's & apprentice's den
    they believe that mentors and apprentices should have strong bonds so that why the warriors and apprentices are together. there is a small connecting tunnel to the apprentices' side. the warriors often get annoyed by some of the apprentices' antics.

elder's den
    the elders have the third largest den. they all huddle near the wall due to the entrance letting in cold air during leaf-bare.

nursery & medicine cat's den
    the queen helpers all live in nursery side of the den. it is large and the medicine cats hide sleep in the herb storage. any sick cats are given an area far from the kits and high up so the kits can't get it.
Last edited by lovage on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cave branch of fallenclan

Postby lovage » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:45 am

FallenClan is now open to members! Roleplaying will start when at least three people besides me join.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cave branch of fallenclan

Postby lovage » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:42 am

just posting to see if this should continue - feel free to vote on the poll on fallenclan's main thread, pm me, or discuss on the discussion thread
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me