Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby Mist » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/10 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Crush: Open/Mentor: Dustfang/Tags: Open
Ivypaw flicked her ears as if trying to dispel the moisture on them. "Hopefully we run into someone soon," she meowed with a quick glance over her shoulder. Seeing her mentor was no longer behind her caused her pause and look around. "Dustfang," she meowed softly. "Dustfang!" she called louder as she began to head back the way she had come.

Nettle/Tom/10 moons/Loner/Crush: Jay/Tags: Jay
"We need to get to high ground," Nettle meowed as he glanced around as if not quite sure which way to go.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby baby blue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
darksplash.
twenty nine moons.
she-cat.
duskclan warrior.
no mate.
open.

xxxxxxxxxxx

when darksplash was awakened thanks to cold water droplets falling on her nose and whiskers. she, at first, did not react to the biting cold water, but the insistency of the drops caused her eyes to fly open. at first, she did not recognize the thin layer of water on the ground. when she did, darksplash immediately got to her paws and stood on her semi-dry nest. as she looked around in shock, she picked up bits and pieces of conversation about the camp and how it was going to flood.

darksplash wrestled her way outside the warrior den and was greeted with the sight of already evacuating cats, much to her relief. the spotted warrior immediately went to check to nursery to ensure that everyone was out. it was almost instinct at this point and she was glad for it. darksplash could not bear to see a kit or a queen die in this flood. after checking the nursery, she immediately headed for the exit of the camp, bursting through. once outside, she growled in dismay. she thought the rain may have lightened up under the cover of the foliage, but it was with not such luck. darksplash padded alongside her clanmates, her eyes scanning the group to see if anyone would need any help, particularly those who would like help in carrying the abundance of kits in the clan.

xxxxxxxxxxx
haypaw.
nine moons.
tom.
dawnclan apprentice.
no mate.
open.

xxxxxxxxxxx

haypaw was a grouchy little thing when he saw rain. he hated this sort of weather due to his thick coat. if it weren’t for the length of his fur, he wouldn’t mind it too much. sadly, the rain and his coat always made him feel heavier than normal. the water always weighed his fur down. this is why he is currently sitting in the apprentice’s den on his nest, sulking. the young tom would’ve loved to go and train today, but sadly his pride refused to let him step foot outside the den and impede his training. if only the skies would clear up for a short amount of time today, but looking at the clouds, haypaw knew he was hoping for too much.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Aspensong // tags: Nighthawk
    Aspensong made sure to walk near him, quietly making sure that Nighthawk could handle the journey on his own. Her ears flickered backwards a thunder struck somewhere in the distance and she sped up a little,"I hope no one gets sick.. I'm not sure if Timberheart and them got the herbs.."

Timberheart // tags: Morningfall, Raggedpaw
    [ On the way to safety, carrying herbs.

Briareyes + Volekit // tags: Swiftleap, Hawktalon, Treekit, Acornkit
    Briareyes set down Treekit, licking the little kit's head for a second before sitting were Swiftleap had indicated. "Swiftleap, do you know where the rest of the clan is?",her meow was soft as she gazed past the safety of under the tree into the rain. "..Embergaze is probably making sure everyone is safe, I guess it's best to focus on us.."
    Volekit, on the other paw, was staring right into the rain. "Treekit, look..",he pointed his little tail toward the still rising water. "That's so much water.. Did starclan send it? Do you think we made them angry?" He moved to take a step closer but glanced backwards to his family and decided better, backing up again.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Flamingshadow
She-cat |21 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Robinslash, Lilykit, Stormkit, Blazepaw

She nodded to Blazepaw "well go first, we will be behing you all the time" she meowed walking closer to the large fallen tree, stopping next to it.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |3 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: his family

He watched the tree, confused what was going on.

Plumlight
Tom | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: Needed/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He nodded "yes I like risks too, luckily both of use have not assigned to a cat who takes the assigned mate rule seriously" he meowed thoughtfully "I really don't want to father kits with a she-cat I don't like" he meowed flicking his ears.

Waterflight
She-cat | 15 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies, Bayclaw, Brighteyes

She rolled her eyes to her mate "well you forget that we kind of travelled in a heavy rain and flooding water...it's okey to be tired" she meowed sighing "I don't mind about talking thought, I just don't know what" she said laying down to her belly and landed her head to her paws.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 29 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: open

open...

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He listened her carefully "well Duskclan is big clan, some cats will get sick" he meowed silently "but our territory is not the only one to collect some herbs, they can be found elsewhere too" he said softy.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 33 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Silverkit

She looked around the loner lands "yes it's dangerous, but we don't have any other choises, the Duskclan territory is almost under the water" she meowed to Silverkit. Dropping the kit down, next to Smokepaw "Smokepaw stay here with Silverkit, I check that den over there" she meowed looking the apprentice.

Silentstream
She-cat |26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: open

open...

Goosetail
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: Goldenstripe | assigned/ forgidden mate: Needed /open | tags: Goldenstripe

He fluffed his cheast proudly "well of course, why I could let someone like you to be killed with this flood?" he meowed following after her.

Deathgaze
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Willowtree / - |tags: open

unsure with him

Bluewave
tom | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He blushed "eehh...umm...yes..." he meowed swallowing nervously "yes..maybe not now, or tomorrow, but someday, when the current queen and kit caos in nursery is calmed down a little bit" he meowed not facing the she-cat right now, because she was very akward.

Twistedpaw
tom | 8 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open...

Loner
Falconkit
Tom | 4 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags:Mousekit

He looked at her "Of course they will...we jsut needs to tell who we are and I don't think there is any problemsto join back in Duskclan..." he meowed thoughtfully.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 30 moons |loner| crush: wb Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Nettleclaw?, Frecklepelt

She watched the tom "...Queen Catherine...who are you?" she meowed flicking her ears to the rain "why you're all way here? You're from Duskclan right?" she keep questioning the tom.

Ivythorn
Agender | 33 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: open

unsure with her..

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 9 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Slypaw

She looked at Slypaw, giving him a akward look "umm sure, what what's going on?" she meowed silently.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |23 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, anyone near Dawnclan

She followed after Mottlecloud, sniffing the wind, but the rain did it impossible to tell who the cats was, so she desiced to do something risky "hello, how's there?" she called out with strong meow. She silently hoped it was not the leader of Duskclan.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Pinesting, open | tags: Fallenrock

She watched the rain, still inside the warrior's den. She was not that interested to go out in this weather, even if she started to have little hungry. Flicking her ears to Fallenrock "...It's just a rain...It will end soon....I hope" she meowed sighing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:43 am

Blazepaw smiled and climbed up on the fallen tree, carrying her sleeping sister. She dug her claws into the bark so she would be less likely to slip and kept going until she reached the other side.

Smokepaw gave a quick nod, staying alert. She looked at Silverkit. “Don’t worry. If that den is empty it should be safe for us to rest in.” She meowed.

“What about food?” Silverkit asked.

“Well that’s good then. I can’t wait to go back. The food these two legs give us taste worse than crow food.” Mousekit meowed. “I only hope we leave before leaf bare.” She added.

Lightpaw looked over at Haypaw. “Looks like we are stuck in here. But the den is so damp, honestly I think the clan should have a meeting. This rain doesn’t look like it’s going to let up soon. And I was hoping to hunt.” She meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:59 am

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 39 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight, Stormyskies, Brighteyes //

Bayclaw shifted slightly to try to get more comfortable "Well.." she said before she chuckled, "I'm going to sound like an elder for saying this but.. Perhaps Brighteyes and I could tell you both things? If you have any questions about the history of DuskClan.. Or about your parents.. Mentors.. Anything really." she said. Bayclaw had seemed so distraught only moments before but suddenly having one of her beloved sisters back with her.. Seemed to already be doing wonders for her.

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 39 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight, Stormyskies, Bayclaw //

Brighteyes nodded in agreement "I would be willing to assist in that." she said. She looked at Stormyskies and then at Waterflight "So how about it? anything you'd like to ask?" she asked flicking her tail slightly. She had thin fur, like Bayclaw did, and seemed to be moving closer to the others when no one was looking obviously trying to stay warm after the cold rain.

Stormyskies shifted slightly "That.. That'll work okay." he said. It wasn't all that often anyone offered up stories or anything, not since they had stopped being apprentices at least. "Do you want to ask anything first Waterflight?" he asked turning his head to look at his mate.

Embergaze
// She-cat // 35 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBA // Apprentice: Blazepaw // Tags: Cinderface //

Embergaze glanced at the queen before she nudged her "Head north. Keep going until you're out of the flood waters and then just keep going after that." she said. "The rest of the clan should be heading that way i'm sure you'll find more of them already there. It's higher ground there, away from the river. You'll be safer there but you must go immediately." she said quickly.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Rowanstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowtree //

"Yeah, yeah, i'm sure you're right." Frostpetal replied trying hard to play it cool but the fear in her voice made that close to impossible. She shook herself "Let's go, i'm not the greatest swimmer and i'm not about to stand here and learn." she said.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong, Stormwake //

Ravenwind nodded "Agreed." he said before he glanced towards Stormwake to make sure they were still in sight. He looked back at Windsong and said "we should go, the water is rising and this rain shows no signs of letting up." he said. Glancing at the sky as uneasiness filled him, were they all being punished? Was StarClan angry? Did StarClan know this would happen? Why weren't they warned? He gently nudged Windsong and headed for the entrance.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Brackenfall sat quietly, his fluffy fur soaking wet, he felt chilled to the bone and completely on edge. He'd escaped the flooded camp but wasn't sure where his friends or family were. He could hear the sounds of his clan mates all around him in the forest. Panicking and talking as they were escaping. He'd found himself close to DawnClan's border completely unaware of his proximity to the new clan.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 33 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Nightspook //

Darkgaze nodded calmly and turned, following the she-cat out of camp quickly. "Head straight, towards higher ground and away from the river." he called to her. "That's where the others were heading when they began to leave." he said.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Hawktalon, Briaryes, Kits //

Swiftleap nodded "It is best to focus on us." he said before he frowned, watching Volekit carefully for a few moments before he continued. Swiftleap seemed a bit more guarded about his family now that they'd lost two of their kits. "We just have to get through this together.." he said softly. Swiftleap wasn't as extroverted as before, the tension that had been spreading through the clan because of the recent disasters seemed to have taken a bit of a toll on him. He wrapped his tail around Briareyes but his eyes never left their kits. "We've made it this far though, I think we'll be okay and I think the rest of the clan will be too." he said.

Treekit moved closer to his brother, frowning nervously. "Why would StarClan send it?" he asked softly. "Do you think we could have done something wrong?" he asked. He opened his mouth to speak again but was interrupted by their cousin Acornkit.
"We didn't do anything, StarClan doesn't punish kits." Acornkit interrupted suddenly. She frowned "Someone else would have had to have done something.." she said softly.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // No Apprentice // Tags: Swiftleap, Briareyes, Kits //

Hawktalon sat in silence as he listened to Swiftleap and Briareyes speak, his gaze was on the rain still falling out over their territory. A worried look on his face as he silently prayed for it to stop.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 27 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Open//

Riverbriar pricked her ears when she spotted Brackenfall not far from where she was and let out a sigh of relief. She and Brackenfall weren't really close but.. Seeing anyone felt a surge of relief. She had no idea where her younger siblings were and her forbidden mate had perished in the flood.. She hadn't been able to save him and she felt like a complete failure. She dragged her paws as she moved closer to Brackenfall.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 23 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Creamflower // Assigned: Swallowfeather // No Apprentice // Tags: Creamflower //

Bearshadow let out a soft purr "That would be wonderful, I'd hate for them to think bad of us.. Everyone deserves to be happy." he said before he glanced around. "Do you want to look now? Or do you want to find shelter and rest for a while?" he asked. He didn't want her to get too tired in this horrible mess they were in. At least it wasn't flooded where they were. At least not yet.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 17 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Bayclaw, Waterflight //

See Brighteyes' Post

Willowsong
// She-cat // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To be Treetail // Assigned: Roaringclaw // No Apprentice // Tags: Paleflame, Swallowfeather//

See Paleflame's post

Paleflame
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To be Swallowfeather // Assigned: Shiningwave // No Apprentice // Tags: Swallowfeather, Willowsong //

Paleflame nodded before he moved straight ahead, never slowing down again as he tried to put as much distance between them and the flooded camp as possible. "Sounds good to me." he said as he headed along. He briefly glanced over his shoulder "I hope the rest of the clan is okay.." he mumbled before he looked forward again.

Willowsong pinned her ears and continued on after him wishing they'd get out of the rain soon. She glanced at Treetail quietly before she looked ahead again. She felt miserable, at least the cat she sort of liked got out okay.. Along with her brother.. She faintly remembered her assigned mate and felt a flash of guilt before she shook it away. He probably hadn't thought of her either, so why should she care? She continued on, glancing at Treetail every so often.

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Open // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Spottedpaw hesitated before she let out a small cry "Flurrybreeze?" she called out hearing the other she-cat and the cat her uncle had left with. "Flurrybreeze??" she called again her voice full of fear since she couldn't spot the other cat. Tears welled up in her eyes though she wished she could force them away.

Treekit
// Tom // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

See Swiftleap's post

Acornkit
// She-cat // 4 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Needed // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

See Hawktalon's post

---

Wolfstar
// Tom // 52 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open//

Wolfstar sat now outside of his own den, seemingly ignoring the rain coming down around him. His brother Nightdust was seated beside him silently. His piercing green gaze swept across the camp as he watched the rain come down and his clanmates reactions to it. He could sense the worry and anxiety coming from some of them and wished he could do something to help. But he knew nothing he could say could ease their worry. Or at least he didn't think it could.

Nightdust
// Tom // 52 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Open //

Nightdust sat beside his brother who was clearly deep in thought. So he didn't bother him by saying anything else. He wasn't quite sure what to do today. He had been planning on training Marblepaw but he knew they wouldn't get anything done with all this rain coming down. He glanced over at his niece Rainysplash and watched her pace wondering if he should get up and go offer to go out with her to ease her mind..

Shadowstep
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep flicked his ears, wrapping his tail around his paws. "The rain will pass by the time they're here. They'll be safe." he said. "I wouldn't worry too much, it's getting damp in here but it hasn't flooded yet. If we have to evacuate we'll have plenty of time." he said. He softened slightly "This territory is higher than DuskClan's, we'll be safe here." he said.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud pricked his ears "Did you hear that? I think that's Spottedpaw, at least one of those cats is Spottedpaw." he said trotting forward towards the sound of his niece calling for his mate.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Mistyfalls finally left the warrior's den, moving past her brother quietly. The large grey maine coon flicked her ginger brother with her tail before she continued on without him. She was in a solemn mood today, as was normal for her when it came to rain storms. She would mope around the entire day if you let her.

Lionfang
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Lionfang watched his sister pass by him and shook his head, he had tried before to get her out of her slump whenever the weather got bad but nothing seemed to work. So he had stopped trying recently. Instead he glanced around looking for someone else to talk to this morning.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 17 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Rainysplash anxiously paced around camp, green eyes trained on the gloomy forest in front of her, her mind and heart racing. Was her brother safe? She'd been so foolish to leave and not take him with her.. Now here she was safe in DawnClan while he could be out there drowning for all she knew! She sighed and continued to pace.

Pinesting
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Nightleaf //

Pinesting sat up now, blinking slowly "DuskClan under water?" he echoed "Spoiled your moment?" he shook his head. "Back up, back up." he said. "Okay, what moment did this spoil whats wrong?" he asked choosing to ignore that his former clan could be under water. He didn't want to think about that honestly, it made him feel rather guilty.

Sheepkit
// She-cat // Newborn // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Nursery //

Sheepkit stayed silent unsure of what all was going on around her. She shifted, slightly uncomfortable when they were moved but still she didn't make a sound.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:04 am

Creamflower smiles and nuzzles Bearshadow, purring. "I am ready to go now!" she said. "Lets run away together right now!" She is happy that it isnt flooding right now, but she feels it will flood over here eventually.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:41 pm

rσsєshαdσw
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    26 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    queenxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    assigned: stagheartxx|
Roseshadow picked Thistlekit back up and ran as fast as she could in the direction her deputy told her, only to stop at a abandoned twoleg's nest. Roseshadow heard voices, and of kits! Pushing her way inside, Roseshadow spotted a tom-kit & she-kit, probably siblings, talking about going back to DuskClan, and realized who they were. "You guys are Silencedapple's kits. Where is she?"

rσвínslαsh
    tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    23 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    warriorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    assigned: flamingshadowx|
Robinslash followed his mate and Blazepaw, watching them both anxiously.

mσrníngfαll
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    17 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    medcatxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    assigned: timberheart|
Morningfall followed her assigned mate, but had to stop, as she was out of breath.
She soon caught up to Timberheart again, and looked for a safe place.

mσsskít
    tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    4 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    kitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mother: featherpeltxxx|
Mosskit stood next to his sister and mother crying. "Mama I'm cold, so cold!" Mosskit whimpered.

crєαmkít
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    4 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    kitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mother: featherpeltxxx|
Creamkit followed along with her brother, crying the same thing.

lílчkít
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    3 moonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    kitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mother: flamingshadowxxx|
sleeping.

DawnClan
----------------------////////--------------------

snσwpєtαl
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    22 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    queenxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mate: shadowstepxxx|
Snowpetal nodded. "I know... On a happier note, wanna think of names?"

níghtlєαf
    she-catxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    13 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    warriorxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    mate: //xxxxxxxxxxx|
Nightleaf's face heated up and she ducked her head. "I, uh,
wanted to... um... tell you that i uh... like you!" She squeaked, and hid her head.

slчpαw
    tomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|
    10 moonsxxxxxxxxxxx|
    apprenticexxxxxxxxx|
    mentor: clifflegxxxxx|
Slypaw tilted his head. "I heard stuff about a DuskClan under water and want to find out why."

Loners
----------------------////////--------------------

none now
-- news --
silencedapple has gone missing. she will be included in my posts again when someone finds her
snowpetal will kit in one moon
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Scorchcloud // Crush; none// Apprentice; None//Tagged;

Their eyes tracked their sister and Ravenwind as they neared, causing Stormwake to step in front of them. "Don't wait for me! I'm going to help the others!" Their voice was loud as it fought the pounding rain. "Windsong, I don't want to hear it! I'll be fine!"

Their sister's mouth immediately closed, although the concern was evident on her features as she turned her head against the rain.

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

The rain had by now drenched Windsong's white fur, forcing a shiver out of her as she nodded in agreement. With a nudge the she cat followed the tom closely, praying to starclan for relief from the storm. Instead, she immediately received a sense of foreboding come over her and hissed in Ravenwind's ear. "Something's coming, I can feel it. We need to leave now!"
She didn't get the chance to continue, as Stormwake approached the pair.

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior// Crush; none// Assigned; Deathgaze//Apprentice; //Tags; Frostpetal

The female nodded, laying her tail over Frostpetal's flank as she quickly walked out into the open, glancing around for the dryest exit. Finding a good path, she turned to look back at the she cat. "Follow me." She meowed, trying her best to keep her brave facade up when she was struggling as much as Frostpetal was.

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; open // Crush; open// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; open// Tagged; Deathgaze

The black cat turned her head quickly to acknowledge his words, before turning around to find herself face first in a tree. She hissed in pain as she backed away, but looked up swiftly to see if she had fallen behind the tom.

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; open// Tagged;

Open

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Open

Tigerwhisker

Now, Tigerwhisker realized, how big of a mistake it had been to separate. What started out as a steady rain during a hunt near the border ended in a quick flood that the tom noticed was running from the direction he came from. The rabbit he had caught was immediately dropped, trampled on as Tigerwhisker sprinted back to where he had left his mate. Soon, he was forced to traverse throughout the treetops as the water grew as deep as the river. Pausing momentarily, his eyes caught shape of a cream cat clinging to a tree in the far distance. His relief gave through to horror as he witnessed his mate "fall" into the torrent. "Honeybee, no!" The screech was of no use; the distance and pounding rain between the two silenced his screams. Jumping through the trees, the tom found that he couldn't go any closer to catch the she-cat. Turning to a last resort, Tigerwhisker closed his eyes as he jumped into the water.

Cold. Pressing cold that sucked the will and energy out of the tom. His head resurfaced with a strangled gasp, kicking strongly to just stay afloat. He had underestimated the waters alright; he could barely even tread the water to stay in the same spot, nonetheless swim upstream to intersect Honeybee. And how was he going to get her to safety?
He started to panic. His paws thrashed, uncordinated and desperate as he just tried to hold out until he caught his mate. His head fell underneath the water multiple times, popping back up less and less often. The cold was soul-stealing. His body aching and cramped. A gasp that filled his lungs with water made him lose control and finally pulled him underwater, trapping him there for the longest seconds of his life. The water pulled and teared painfully at his fur as it closed around him. He flailed desperately, trying to find which direction was up.Finally, his head resurfaced for a moment, causing his eyes to open.

There, he saw, was the lifeless body of his mate caught between two jutting boulders in the flood.

His maw opened wide, but the water pulled him under again. This time, his strength was little as the water whipped his head against a rock, and everything went immediately black.

I did something.
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Flamingshadow
She-cat |21 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Robinslash, Lilykit, Stormkit, Blazepaw

She waited patiently as the young apprentice get otherside to the fallen tree. Taking a tighter hold to her kit Stormkit, before jumped to the tree and stopped top of it, looking to her mate "Come on Robinslash? where in safe soon" she meowed flicking her tail.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |3 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: his family

He looked his older sister Blazepaw and Lilykit, which was lower that he was "Look, I am huge!" he meowed waving his little tail.

Plumlight
Tom | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: Needed/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He nodded "yes I like risks too, luckily both of use have not assigned to a cat who takes the assigned mate rule seriously" he meowed thoughtfully "I really don't want to father kits with a she-cat I don't like" he meowed flicking his ears.

Waterflight
She-cat | 15 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies, Bayclaw, Brighteyes

She looked to the two she-cats then to her mate Stormyskies "Ask? ehh....well..umm" she meowed flicking her ears as she thinked what she could ask. There was one thinks she was being wondering but never asked about it "Actually I could want to know about my parents...Flurrybreeze told me that our mother died when I was a kit and my father Rockstone soon after...or Flurrybreeze's father, Uncle Flamefall told that he was being exiled, before my sister was even born" she meowed thinking how confusing her story much to be.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 29 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: open

She walked around unsure could she go back to camp if her crush was needing help, when the tom was just disappeared somewhere. She didn't want to think that maybe he left her to die alone, but why he could wake her, if he wanted her to die? She was so confused and scared, so she didn't know what to do or where she could go.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He listened her carefully "well Duskclan is big clan, some cats will get sick" he meowed silently "but our territory is not the only one to collect some herbs, they can be found elsewhere too" he said softy.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 33 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Silverkit

She gived a one last look to the two cats before walking to check the den she was seen there. Sniffing she poked her head in, noticing it was empty 'hmm..little unpleaant, but will keep the rain out' she thought, turning back to the Smokepaw and Silverkit "it's safe, come on, we will stay here for a while" she called to them.

Silentstream
She-cat |26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: open

She followed the other cats, but before she even noticed she was alone 'uh where they go?' she thought nervously looking around trying to find the cats she was being followed, but there was no-one.

Goosetail
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: Goldenstripe | assigned/ forgidden mate: Needed /open | tags: Goldenstripe

He fluffed his cheast proudly "well of course, why I could let someone like you to be killed with this flood?" he meowed following after her.

Deathgaze
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Willowtree / - |tags: none

He wondered around the twolegs Place, trying to find a shelter to hide to the rain. The rain was too thick to be seen anything, but all he feeled was that the wet muddy ground was chanced to something hard and he could smell a bitter smell of thunderpath. He didn't really know where to go, but frozed when heared a horrible noisy sound and bright light coming to his way fast. He realised it to be a monster, but has no time to run for it and got hitted.

Bluewave
tom | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He blushed "eehh...umm...yes..." he meowed swallowing nervously "yes..maybe not now, or tomorrow, but someday, when the current queen and kit caos in nursery is calmed down a little bit" he meowed not facing the she-cat right now, because she was very akward.

Twistedpaw
tom | 8 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: open

open...

Loner
Falconkit
Tom | 4 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags:Mousekit, Roseshadow

He was talking with Mousekit, when frozed to the upcoming fast pawsteps "...You're Roseshadow?" he meowed realising the she-cat before looked back to her sister "I don't know where our mother is" he said turning to see the little kit "Who is the kit?" he asked.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 30 moons |loner| crush: wb Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Nettleclaw?, Frecklepelt

She watched the tom "...Queen Catherine...who are you?" she meowed flicking her ears to the rain "why you're all way here? You're from Duskclan right?" she keep questioning the tom.

Ivythorn
Agender | 33 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: open

She cryed in horrible pains, her mate just died front of her eyes and her unborn kits didn't want to wait anymore. They was coming, but she was not really to give birth, not now.

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 9 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Slypaw

She gived the tom a amused look "What do you mean find out why?" she meowed questionin the tom "it because the rain and the flooding rivers" she meowed.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |23 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Spottedpaw

She flicked her ears like trying to locate the meowings she was heared "it's sure did hear like Spottedpaw, but where it did come from, I don't see anything" she meowed walking forward as she tryed to find the apprentice "Spottedpaw?" she called out when seen something near the bushes "over here, I think" she meowed to Mottlecloud.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Pinesting, open | tags: Fallenrock

She watched the rain, still inside the warrior's den. She was not that interested to go out in this weather, even if she started to have little hungry. Flicking her ears to Fallenrock "...It's just a rain...It will end soon....I hope" she meowed sighing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me