Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Postby Tordier » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 am

~Aj~ He was rather suspicious of the human with the pizzas, but quickly shook it off. Anyone with that much food just HAD to be good.
Aj was thrilled at the toppings in the pizza and gulped down a slice so quickly he could barely taste it. Food was Aj's favorite thing in the whole world and his helicopter tail was tribute to the fact. His pleasure was only heightened by the man's kind words, though he had gotten his name completely wrong. Well, it wasn't bad guesswork for a human.

~Garnet~ Garnet crept forward, nose working furiously. She had only tasted garlic bread once, but it was only a half-eaten morsel that was soggy with grease. She hovered just inches away from the garlic bread. Acutely aware that Nelina had a particular liking for it.
"Do you mind...?"
Garnet was not one to waste words.
With a natural aversion to any strangers the close contact with 'Pands', as she mentally dubbed the human, was rather unnerving. She was mildly insulted at being called 'delicate'. Then again, she was tiny compared to the other two dogs and decided to forgive Pands for an honest mistake.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:31 am

"I don't mind at all! There's plenty for all of us." Nelina said happily taking a piece of garlic bread and swallowing it almost whole. "I've had my share now so feel free."

Nelina was glad at how Aj took to the food. Her stomach growling some, she turned to the other pizza. She assumed that with his hunger, Aj would be able to finish that one on his own. She pulled out a slice and dropped it because it was still a bit hot. She laughed and picked it up again a bit more gingerly, laid down, set it on her paws and began to eat. Cheese first, then sauce, and then the breading. The crust was last. Leaning forward from her place, Nelina picked up another slice and set that one on her paws to let it cool some while she watched Garnet with a smile.

"Don't worry too much about the name he gives you. He can't understand us so it's not like we can tell him our real names. It just makes it more fun for him to give us names like that."
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:45 am

~Aj~ He looked up from a piece of pizza, sauce covered his muzzle in a very comical fashion.
"Yup! I know that. It's just more fun if you pretend he's trying to guess at it."
Apparently oblivious of the mess he was making of himself, Aj winked at Nelina charismatically. Then his face was right back in the already half-empty already box again.

~Garnet~ She allowed Aj to do the talking again, but returned Nelina's smile with a nod that was not unfriendly. Garnet ran her tongue over her lips and wagged her tail appreciatively. Fresh garlic bread was... She couldn't think a word to describe it properly. Garnet finished a second piece of garlic bread and hesitated a moment. Trying to decide which pizza to try. With a slight nod she decided to try a piece of each... if Aj left any anchovy and artichoke pizza. She gave him a disapproving glance.

~Aj~ Aj noticed Garnet looking at him and slowed down considerably, suddenly self-conscious of his behavior. He wondered how much food was on his face...

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:58 am

Feral Dog
Name: Lily
Height:23 inches
Weight: 24 pounds
Pack: #1 Night runners
Alter-Form:none
Breed(s):American Pit bull
Unique Features: By colored eyes
Moon Color Order:1 4 5 6 7 10 13 11 2 8 9 3 12
Last edited by ~SprigofNature~ on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:39 am

((Welcome to Ferralisis!!!))

Nelina was glad to finally have some company. It hadn't been too hard for her to get food on her own, but she was often lonely. But now she didn't have to be. She sighed happily and began eating her second slice of pizza. She looked up when she heard the sounds of Aj's eating beginning to slow down. She smiled up at him guessing he must want to leave some for Garnet.

"Would you like some of the 3 cheese?" She offered, wagging her tail and licking the sauce from her own lips.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 am

Lily dug through the Dump quietly. Every once in awhile the insecure Pit bull would look over at Evanon. She felt safer with the larger dog around and Evanon all ways seemed to be watching out for the Pack so Lily knew she was safe. Though she stilled sniffed the air afraid of the Dogcatchers finding them in the Dump.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:14 am

~Aj~ "Sure, thanks Nel."
He attempted to lick some sauce from the corner of his mouth while smiling. This just created an odd grimace. Aj padded past Garnet and politely snagged a piece of cheese pizza. He deposited it on his paw. His spotted tongue slid out of his maw and began lapping at the sauce under the cheese. The sauce was his favorite part so far. When he had finished, the pizza looked very much like a deflated taco.

~Garnet~ Thankful for the interruption, Garnet wove around Aj as he moved and cautiously licked at a piece of artichoke. The taste was odd, but not unpleasant. She began picking the toppings out of the cheese one by one and savoring each flavor. Garnet was more of a loner at heart, but lucky for her, Nelina did not talk too much.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:57 am

Evanon sat watching Lily patiently. The last time they had infiltrated the dump, they had lost a member to the catchers. Evanon scoffed, remembering. Greg. He was loud, obnoxious, and just down-right dumb. He had practically run right into one of the catchers' choke sticks, thinking with his stomach instead of his head. Originally Evanon had tried to organize a rescue party until she saw him in a house, playing with a kid. She remembered thinking that that's where he belonged, and that's why she had left him alone, glad that he was at least alright.

Standing up, she trotted around the edges of the dump, sniffing, to make sure nobody was coming who would be of any danger. Smelling and seeing no one, she returned and began digging not too far from Lily. She liked Lily a lot. She was sweet but tough and always knew when to be quiet and when to speak up. It was nice to have some time alone with her every once in a while and she was glad to have her on dump shift today.

(The Night Runners tend to have shifts that switch off every day or every other day. There's the Dump Shift, which is what Lily and Evanon have today, Patrol Shift, which is basically keeping watch on the territory they've claimed, and then there's Pup Shift, which the Night Runners don't have at the moment.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

((Silver, I have to tell you, I LOVE your characters!!! Hahaha.))

Nelina suppressed a laugh, watching Aj try and get some of the sauce off his face. Sighing happily, she finished her third piece of pizza and got up. She turned to where the garlic bread was and took another slice. This time she savored it, knawing on the edges first and then nibbling the soft center. When she finished, she looked into the box. There were enough left for her to have a third, and for Aj to have 3 as well. She smiled, pulled one out and set it in the 3 cheese pizza box in front of Aj.

"I think you'll like this as well." She said, smiling, her tail wagging again. "It's one of my favorite foods." She bent down to put her face back into the pizza box and this time took out 2 slices and stacked one on top of the other and laughed. "This is what my father used to do with his pizza whenever we got it." She said, taking a huge bite.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 am

''Found something'' Lily barked softly as she pulled out a half eaten Steak ,smiling ,Proud of herself. the Brindle and White Pit bull set the steak down and wagged her brindle tail before returning to digging in her Hole. She had dug deep enough in to the pile of discarded stuff that she could probably crawl in to her hole and curl up in it.
~News update~

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 am

(Thank you very much! My secret is to take lots of time (sometimes weeks) with the personality. It must be original enough to be interesting, and it often reflects a part of my personality so I am naturally in tune with the character's thoughts. Most people just worry about looks. ^^ Aj tries to act sophisticated and tough, but the harder he tries the sillier he gets. He's based off my real-life dog. :))
~Aj~ He looked down at the pieces of bread. Aj adored anything with bread, it smelled so strong too! He gripped the end of a piece of garlic bread in his teeth and comped it. By switching between chomps with jerks of his head, Aj quickly made the bread disappear. He huffed once and sniffed appreciatively at his breath. (Cause dogs love things that smell bad.)
"Mmm... I see why you like this stuff!"
Aj smiled peacefully. Garnet was good company, but it was nice having someone around that was willing to have a conversation. Then he started laughing outright at the 'pizza tower' Nelina had created.

~Garnet~ She chuckled quietly to herself at her companion's antics and finished off the last piece of anchovy and artichoke pizza. Feeling full and warm inside, Garnet stretched out her supple spine and glanced upwards. If it was late enough she would retire to her den and sleep.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me