Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Evanon nodded and picked up the bag in her mouth and trotted over to where the hole in the fence around the dump was.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

((Time skip))

Evanon could smell the potant odor of rats as she neared their home, causing her nose to twitch. That must have been their dinners. She thought, trotting around the large pile. She slowed her pace when she saw the rest of her pack. Dropping the bag to the ground, she turned to look back at Lily.

"It was a fruitful day. There were no disturbances which is always good." She said to the others. "How has the scouting gone? Any rival approach?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nelina skirted the main road and into a small hole in the fence surrounding the city park. It was a great place to live. A bit dangerous at times, but still great. Nelina waited for her fellow mutts to make their way through the gap as well.

"Hurry guys. The sun has almost set." She whispered, her tail wagging. They were almost home. A small stand of trees and bushes that the parki maintenance people never bothered to clear. It made the perfect den site and made it easy for the pack to avoid conflict as much as possible.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 am

~Aj~ Aj stuck his nose through the hole in the fence. It looked so small... He shoved his shoulders through, wiggled a little, and finally made it to the other side. Aj glanced at his chest in dismay. He was quite muddy from all the wiggling in the dirt. Aj had many talents, but gracefulness was not one of them. He hastily stepped aside and hoped no one would notice.

~Garnet~ She easily slipped under the fence and trotted up to examine the park, rolling her eyes at Aj as she passed. Garnet was much more interested in her new environment at the moment. She nodded towards a small patch of trees that looked safe and peaceful.
"There?"
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 am

Nelina followed Garnet's eyes and nodded. "Yes. I have dug a large enough den for at least five members of a pack. It should house us well. And the raccoons tend to stay away for the most part. As long as we don't bring food there, they should bother us. The only problem is that the garbage cans are a little close and that's where they tend to go to get food." She said. Raccoons and curious human children were the greatest threats to the den, but those were relatively easy to deal with. Plus, the locations of the garbage cans in relation to the den, made clean-up easy. Looking up and down the paths in the park, not spotting any humans, Nelina nodded to the others and trotted over to the stand of trees.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 am

-Garnet- She nodded her affirmation and followed Nelina towards the stand of trees that would be her home. Garnet's nose delicately worked at the air, checking for any raccoons that might be nearby.

-Aj- Aj was much more interested in having a nice, warm place to sleep than looking out for danger. He trotted boldly ahead. Excitement build up inside him. Aj turned abruptly, allowing his forequarters to drop to the ground and keeping his hindquarters up in the air in a classic play-bow.
"This is great!"

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:36 am

Nelina giggled. "I am glad you think so. It is a rather lovely place to live." She slowed her pace and trotted into the trees. The main entrance to the den was right in the center. Stopping just before the entrance, she looked up at the sky and frowned. "I'm afraid we will have to post watches tonight." She said. "I'll watch first." The blood moon, always caused there to be more violence, expecially in animals. Including raccoons. They couldn't risk all sleeping at once for the fact that if they did, they would likely be killed in their sleep and eaten by the black and gray vermine. Nelina shuddered to think of it.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:48 am

~Aj~ Aj nodded, thankful that he would get a chance to sleep right away. He smiled warmly at Nelina and gave his curled tail a little wag.
"G'night, Nel'."
Then his disappeared inside the den. A bodily thump came from inside when he let himself drop unceremoniously to the ground. He had carefully avoided the topic of the next dog to keep watch. Perhaps he would get lucky and be able to slip past the chore.

~Garnet~ She stood still and waited until Aj was out of sight. As she waited, she lifted her muzzle to the moon and just stared, seemingly lost in thought. Garnet's eyes narrowed when she noticed the rusty-red hue of the celestial orb.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:36 am

Nelina nudged Garnet's neck. "Would you like to be second guard, or would you rather wake up AJ?" She asked.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 am

~Garnet~ She jumped as Nelina nudged her, jolted suddenly from her thoughts. Garnet blinked once and nodded.
"I was going to volunteer to be next...", she offered.

~Aj~ The rumblings of snoring drifted out from the den.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:55 am

Nelina giggled again. "Good luck sleeping with that." She said, indicating the loud sounds of Aj sleeping. "Go get some sleep now. I will wake you when it is your turn to guard." With that, she sat down and looked around at the trees outskirts. Turning back to Garnet, she smiled and said "Sweet dreams."
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me