Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ferralisis - A Feral Dog RP = OPEN!!!

Postby Tordier » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 am

~Garnet~ She nodded again. Garnet was slowly starting to warm up to Nelina and the friendliness was helping to speed up the process.
"'Night."
A hint of a sincere smile drifted across her lips, then the little stray had vanished into the den. Inside, she placed her forepaws on Aj's flank and shoved. Immediately the snoring stopped. Rolling him over always worked for her in the past, and it did so again now. Then she curled up and drifted off.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 am

((Now we just have to wait for the other pack. No conflict between the two yet, but there might be at some point. :P We'll see. Haha.))

Nelina laid down on the hard earth outside of the den. Her eyes, ears, and nose all alert for any sign of danger. She heard a russling in a bush and flattened her ears and bared her teeth in the direction. A bit tense she waited to see what it was. A rabbit jumped from the bush and upon seeing nelina, immediately retreated back into the bush. Nelina sighed. I hope that's the most of our troubles tonight... She thought to herself.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 am

(Okey dokey. I'll just wait for awhile to give the other a chance to post before replying...)

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:10 am

((They'll have to catch up later...))

Suddenly, Nelina heard a crash in the bushes to the left of the entrance. Leaping up, she turned, hair standing on end, teeth bared, ready to leap. After a few moments that seemed like an eturnity, out leaped a raccoon straight for Nelina. She dodged, biting down on it's back. It screeched and clawed at her nearest paw. Nelina spun around the crazed animal as it tried attacking again and agian. Not long after the raccoon's screech, more ran through the bushes at Nelina, who barked and yipped as they clawed and bit at her. "Help!" She yelped as one grabbed ahold of her tail.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 am

~Garnet~ Garnet was on her paws in an instant. She kicked Aj on the top of his head to wake him as she rushed past and exploded from the den, snarling fiercely. Garnet, being a small dog, was not all that much larger than any single raccoon. She coped with this by using extra speed. The little stray sliced open the shoulder of the nearest raccoon, right to the bone, and twisted around to meet another head-on. Perhaps she would stand a decent chance against one, but it took everything she had to keep a step ahead of so many. It was only a matter of time before they wore her out or overpowered her.

~Aj~ Aj was startled from his sleep by a paw in his face. She shoved himself to his paws and sleepily stumbled outside to view the unfolding battle. Garnet seemed alright for a moment... Where was Nelina? A raccoon rushed up and sunk it's fangs into his paw. Instantly Aj's fangs were crushing it's head, but in that time two more had jumped onto his back. Aj spotted Nelina in the heart of the battle, struggling to keep her paws under her. Ignoring the assault on himself, Aj barreled forward with all his strength.
"Nelina!"

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:51 am

Nelina saw Garnet with her small figure explode from the den and into the fray. Despite her size, she seemed to hold her own relatively well. Bitting and snapping and stepping on the raccoons around her, Nelina heard her name and glanced in the direction of the den to se Aj barreling towards her. Grabbing ahold of one of the raccoons' necks, Nlina shook it, breaking its neck and sending it flying into another about to attack. "DIE!" She barked as another raccoon jumped on her back, she rammed it into the trunk of one of the trees with a crack, knocking it back to the ground, it's ribs now broken.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:59 am

~Aj~ He stamped on the head of the broken raccoon, finishing it off, and swerved up to Nelina. Aj stood his ground there and set to work ridding himself of 'passengers'. The closer of the two was broken easily between his powerful jaws, but the remaining raccoon snatched the opportunity to claw viciously at Aj's eye. He rared backwards with a startled yelp.

~Garnet~ After a fierce tussle, Garnet had managed to defeat a raccoon. Her ears told her that Aj was near Nelina. He could help her easier than she. At the moment she could make herself most useful by thinning out the numbers. The raccoon with the cut shoulder leaped for her again with a vengeance and Garnet crouched down to let it pass over her head and land behind her.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:16 am

Nelina watched as a raccoon scratched at Aj's eye and she jumped on it, pinning it hard between her and the ground, ripping its head clean off with her teeth and throwing it at another. Another raccoon had jumped on her back and Nelina bit its leg and pulled it off, shaking it again to rip the leg out of it's socket. Now there was only two thirds of the original attack. Seeing this, Nelina's pride and courage grew. All we need is to kill a few more and maybe they'll run away. She thought, biting a raccoon hard who had been aiming for her stomach.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 am

~Aj~ He couldn't tell if the vision in his eye was gone because it was damaged beyond repair, or because of the blood that was flowing into it. That did not matter at the moment. Aj leaped for the nearest raccoon and crushes its windpipe with ease. A second had latched into his tail. He spun around and yanked it away, tossing the creature high in the air. Aj, jaws were open and ready for when the raccoon returned to earth. He threw the limp body at still another that was trying to get an opening near his paws.

~Garnet~ Garnet shoved the shredded and bleeding body off of her with her forepaws and whirled around to regain her paw-hold on the ground. The dead raccoon blocked the view behind her, but Garnet heard nothing so she leaped into the fray once again. Suddenly, she felt teeth like needles sinking deep into her hind-paw and she slammed into the ground again. There must have been a raccoon sitting still, just waiting for Garnet to turn her back. It seemed over when she went down. Raccoon piled onto the little stray, clawing and biting at any fur that stuck out beneath the writhing mass of raccoons. Still, Garnet did not go limp. She continued to struggle despite the immense pain she had to endure. Every once in awhile raccoons would fly off of the pile or limp away, covered in gashes.

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:09 am

Ripping out the stomach of one raccoon, Nelina glanced over and watched in horror as Garnet fell beneth a pile of raccoons. "Garnet!" She yelped. Jumping over other raccons, Nelina rushed to her little companion's side, attacking anything grey that moved and ripping them away. The ferocity of her frenzy must have scared some of the other raccoons, because none tried to return.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me