๐Ÿ’š Lightclan [accepting] Warriors RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

๐Ÿ’š Lightclan [accepting] Warriors RP

Postby mikan! » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:57 am

Announcements wrote:The RP has started!

Territory
Thin forest with beams of light streaming through the trees. Small streams course through the forest, and there is a twolegplace border on edge of our territory.
Prey
We primarily eat squirrels, mice, rabbits, voles, and small woodland birds, along with the small fish in the streams.
Camp
The camp is located in a large clearing, protected by a thick wall of brambles. Inside the camp, the warriors' den is the first thing you'll see- it's a giant, hollowed out rock. The apprentices' den is a little to the left, a cave constructed by tree roots. The leader sleeps inside a smaller thicket den. The medicine den is a stone cave with a crack for fresh water to flow through, for sick cats. The kits and expecting queens sleep in the nursery, which is in the very back of the camp. It has thick, prickly walls to keep enemies out! The elders' den is nearby, but a little farther away from the nursery- or else the elders would be driven crazy by the kits!

1. Please be respectful to all members of the RP. Hate the cat, not the person.
2. You need to post once a week. If you neglect this rule for two weeks (not necessarily in a row) you'll be kicked out! I'm sorry, but I don't want this RP to die. If you will be away for some time, please pm me and I can excuse you. Also, if you've been kicked and you want to rejoin, just pm me.
3. Before starting major drama, please pm me. If you want to injure or kill someone's cat, you must pm them for their agreement.
4. Let's try to be realistic, please. No pink tabby "Unicornfur", no Mary Sues or Gary Stus. LGBTQ+ cats are fine.
5. At least one full sentence per post, but you are encouraged to write more!
6. All writing should be done in third person. "The golden she-cat emerged from the den."= good "I emerged from the den."= not okay. This is because it's less confusing to read through the RP if everything is written in third person. I'm really sorry if you're not comfortable with RPing like this, it's just what I'm used to. Also, please have good grammar and decent spelling on your posts.
7. All discussion and forms should be posted on this thread.
8. I would prefer you use a format for your posts with information about your cats, such as age, gender, etc. If you do not want to, at least have your cat's name before you type your post- thank you c:
9. One high position per person. High positions should be able to post more often.
10. No power playing / god mode.
11. Try to keep the genders even, and there should be less apprentices/kits than warriors.

Who has posted this week?
x=posted
o=hasn't posted
!=excused for certain amount of time

elementalx [o]
AcetheKidd [o]
Twigpelt [o]
roseprints [o]
anma innrig [o]
ษดแด‡แด [o]
Bluestarโ™ฅ๏ธŽ [o]
ยฏ`โ€ขโ€ขฤธaั‚perั•on098โ€ขโ€ขยดยฏ [o]
RamuneBubbles [o]
แด‡แด„แด›แดแด˜สŸแด€sแด [o]
shadowloversmothie [o]
Tom Ridgewell [o]
angel413 [o]
red leader. [o]
โˆดmerakiโˆด [x]
A new week starts every Friday on CS time.

Here you can see what we currently have in the fresh kill pile!
3 Mice
1 Vole
1 Hare
1 Wren

The weather is currently: Sunny, with a few small clouds and a slight breeze.

It is currently Greenleaf, and it is around evening.
Last edited by mikan! on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 69 times in total.
i am no longer active on this site.
everything on my account that is
rare+ is for pokefarm
or for art.

pfq trades please D:
a click+feed for my babies?
ImageImage
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiences

Postby mikan! » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am

1/1 Leader: Glowstar โ™€ / elementalx / Golden tabby with bright green eyes / 34 Moons
1/1 Deputy: Swiftstrike โ™‚ / Bluestarโ™ฅ๏ธŽ / A brown lean cat with striking yellow eyes / 35 Moons

1/1 Medicine Cat: Mistleap โ™‚ / Twigpelt / Silver tabby cat with olive green eyes / 29 Moons
1/1 Medicine Cat Apprentice: Robinpaw โ™€ / roseprints / A brown tabby with orange hues throughout her fur. Her underbelly, neck, and paws are white. / 10 Moons

13/- Warriors:
Sunblaze โ™‚ / elementalx / Flame colored tabby with yellow eyes / 34 Moons
Slivermoon โ™‚ / AcetheKidd / Silver furred with gray markings / 36 Moons
Tigersong โ™€ / AcetheKidd / Orange with black stripes / 33 Moons
Cinderfang โ™‚ / Twigpelt / Dark gray, furry tabby cat with deep blue eyes / 29 Moons
Liongaze โ™‚ / anma innrig / Large orange ragdoll with striking orange eyes / 27 Moons
Beetlethroat โ™‚ / ษดแด‡แด / White furred tom with black patches / 49 Moons
Silverwillow โ™€ / anmainnrig / Silver speckled she cat with half a tail / 25 Moons
Copperfang โ™‚ / DasCanadianSparkle / Longhair ginger tabby with white neck fur / 33 Moons
Meadowfall โ™€ / ยฏ`โ€ขโ€ขฤธaั‚perั•on098โ€ขโ€ขยดยฏ / Pretty she; long and silky fur dappled with chocolate and amber / 29 Moons
Hazelwind โ™€ / Bluestarโ™ฅ๏ธŽ / A hazel colored molly with kind eyes. / 26 Moons
Moonfire โ™€ / RamuneBubbles / Slender tuxedo she cat with lots of white markings / 25 Moons
Shadowclaw โ™‚ / shadowloversmothie / A sleek black tom with green glowing eyes / 20 Moons
Smokefrost โ™‚ / woomee / Gray tom with white, fluffy chest fur and emerald green eyes / 30 Moons

7/- Apprentices:
Larkpaw โ™€ / elementalx / Tabby Tortoiseshell with pretty green eyes / 6 Moons
Badgerpaw โ™€ / AcetheKidd / Dirty gray and black. / 8 Moons
Winterpaw โ™‚ / AcetheKidd / White fur, gray ears / 9 Moons
Softpaw โ™€ / roseprints / White with orange patches across her body. / 8 Moons
Sweetpaw โ™€ / Bluestarโ™ฅ๏ธŽ / pale grey Molly with darker grey stripes. / 9 Moons
Wildpaw โ™€ / Bluestarโ™ฅ๏ธŽ / Multicolored molly with soft green eyes / 10 Moons
Strikepaw โ™‚ / RamuneBubbles / Black tom with huge black paws, and oversized canine teeth. / 14 Moons

1/- Queens:
Rosethorn โ™€ / anma innrig / Lean, long calico she-cat with a long tail / 18 Moons

1/- Kits:
Honeykit โ™€ / elementalx / Tabby tortoiseshell, green eyes / 0 Moons

2/- Elders
Sandflower โ™€ / Twigpelt / An old, pale ginger cat with tangled fur and sharp yellow eyes / 99 Moons
Heavyfur โ™‚ / ยฏ`โ€ขโ€ขฤธaั‚perั•on098โ€ขโ€ขยดยฏ / Long golden furred tom with piercing hazel-copper eyes / 105 Moons

8/- Outsiders
Chroma (Rogue) โ™€ / ยฏ`โ€ขโ€ขฤธaั‚perั•on098โ€ขโ€ขยดยฏ / Icy silver tabby with hazel green eyes / 35 Moons
Krow (Rogue) โ™‚ / AcetheKidd / Black furred tom with orange eyes / 37 Moons
Bramble (Rogue) โ™‚ / แด‡แด„แด›แดแด˜สŸแด€sแด / Handsome tom with brown fur, amber eyes, and a long tail / 30 Moons
Hawk (Rogue) โ™‚ / แด‡แด„แด›แดแด˜สŸแด€sแด / Large brown tom with honey-colored eyes / 30 Moons
Taylor (Rogue) โ™€ / Bluestarโ™ฅ๏ธŽ / Brown, black, tan and white she-cat with glowing yellow eyes / 22 Moons
Jay (Loner) โ™‚ / Tom Ridgewell / 26 Moons / Large, blue tom with blue eyes.
Vine (Loner) โ™€ / angel413 / Silver-gray Norwegian Forest Cat. Striking green eyes / 4 Moons
Birch (Loner) โ™€ / โˆดmerakiโˆด / White longhair she-cat with cream tabby markings / 14 Moons

Deceased Cats
Relationships
Glowstar and Sunblaze are siblings.
Cinderfang and Mistleap are siblings.
Foxkit and Honeykit are siblings.
Bluegaze and Copperfang are siblings.
Bramble and Hawk are siblings.

Liongaze has a crush on Paleface.
Sweetpaw has a crush on Winterpaw.
Meadowfall has a crush on Bluegaze.
Hazelwind has a crush on Copperfang.

Rosethorn and Max are mates.

Sunblaze is Badgerpawโ€™s mentor.
Cinderfang is Softpawโ€™s mentor.
Liongaze is Sweetpawโ€™s mentor.
Silverwillow is Dewpawโ€™s mentor.
Swiftstrike is Winterpawโ€™s mentor.
Beetlethroat is Larkpawโ€™s mentor.
Mistleap is Robinpawโ€™s mentor.
Slivermoon is Wildpaw's mentor.
Shadowclaw is Strikepawโ€™s mentor.
Last edited by mikan! on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:14 am, edited 23 times in total.
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ’š Lightclan [NEW+ACCEPTING!] Warriors RP

Postby mikan! » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Glowstar | 34 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | No apprentice | Crush: Open | Tags: Open
Glowstar yawned and dragged herself out of her den. Her limbs were still tired from chasing a hare across the territory the day before. After quickly stretching out her sore body, she stepped into the soft red daylight filtering through the thin Lightclan forest.

Sunblaze | 34 Moons | Tom | Heterosexual | Apprentice: Viperpaw | Crush: Open | Tags: Open
Sunblaze carefully stepped over the other still sleeping warriors. Nodding a curt greeting to Glowstar, he made his way to the fresh kill pile. After a swift inspection of the four carcasses that made up the tiny fresh kill pile, he commented to no one in particular, "Looks like the fresh kill pile is low.โ€

Larkpaw | 6 Moons | She-cat | Hererosexual | Mentor: Beetlethroat | Crush: Open | Tags: Open
Larkpaw twisted and turned in her nest. Finally, she lifted her head into the darkness. There was a thorn jabbed in her flank. Groaning, she brushed it away and snuggled back into her moss.

Honeykit | 0 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | Mentor: None | Crush: Too young | Tags: Rosethorn
Honeykit was falling, down, down, down into an endless abyss. She jolted awake. "Mama, help! Iโ€™m falling!โ€ she panted.
i am no longer active on this site.
everything on my account that is
rare+ is for pokefarm
or for art.

pfq trades please D:
a click+feed for my babies?
ImageImage
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Rosethorn|Female|Mate: Max|Queen|Tagged: Kits
      Rosethorn was jolted awake by the sound of a tiny voice. Awaking to find Honeykit, she purred and licked her kitโ€™s head, soothing her. โ€œShh, Honeykit. It was a dream.โ€ She nudged Foxkit as well, making sure he was still healthy. Looking down at her kits with warm eyes, sadness suddenly struck her heart. โ€œWe would be a complete family if your father was here.โ€ She said, too lowly for either of them to hear. Her stomach growled with hunger, and she stiffled a yawn.

Liongaze|Male|Apprentice: Sweetpaw|Warrior|Tagged: Sunblaze
      Liongaze woke up and stretched, yawning as he exited the warriorโ€™s den. He looked around camp, orange eyes flicking around. He briefly looked at the nursery, and made a side note to visit Rosethorn and her new kits later. He heard Sunblaze, and padded over to his friend. โ€œWant to go hunting? We can take Sweetpaw and Viperpaw.โ€

Silverwillow|Female|Apprentice: Dewpaw|Warrior|Tagged: Glowstar
      Silverwillow had been awake for hours. Laying with her tail lashing, she was grooming her fur. When Glowstar emerged, the silver she-Cat raised her head. โ€œMorning, Glowstar!โ€ She called out, flicking her tail in a friendly greeting.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:26 pm

โ™”Sweetpawโ™”
โIf curiosity killed the cat, I'd be dead a long time ago...โž
|Tags; Open|Mentor; Liongaze|Feeling; Bored|Rank; Apprentice|

Sweetpaw eyes flashed open, hearing Larkpaw's movement. Sweetpaw simply shrugged it open, and re-shut her eyes, trying to fall back asleep, but after 10 seconds of darkness, she realized there was no falling back asleep. She silently snuck outside of the den, and cringed, as the bright sun nearly blinded her.

โ™›Swiftstrikeโ™›
โIf you live like a rouge, you die like a rouge, alone.โž
|Tags; Open|Apprentice; Winterpaw|Feeling; Famished, tired.|Rank; Deputy|

Swiftstrike's eyes fluttered open, and his eyes were burned by the light that shone through the cracks of the warrior's den. He slightly shifted, and realized how hungry he was, but he deiced against getting something to eat. The fresh-kill pile was low, so maybe after he hunted a bit. He knew that hunting was best in the morning and evening, so he mind as well hunt now, why the prey was out. He slid out of the warrior's den, and dashed off into the forest. there was no need to tell anybody where he was going, because he assumed everyone was sleep.
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
credit
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Glowstar | 34 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | No apprentice | Crush: Open | Tags: Silverwillow, Open
Glowstar rubbed the last remains of sleep from her blurry eyes. โ€Good morning!โ€ she called back to Silverwillow. She bounded over to the silver she-cat. โ€Youโ€™re up early,โ€ she commented.

Sunblaze | 34 Moons | Tom | Heterosexual | Apprentice: Viperpaw | Crush: Open | Tags: Liongaze, Open
Sunblaze turned around to face Liongaze. โ€Sure,โ€ he meowed cheerily. โ€The fresh kill pile does seem to need some restocking.โ€ His stomach growled, and he wistfully glanced at the fresh kill pile again. Fresh kill will have to wait.

Larkpaw | 6 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | Mentor: Beetlethroat | Crush: Open | Tags: Open
Larkpaw twisted and turned in her nest. Finally, she lifted her head into the darkness. There was a thorn jabbed in her flank. Groaning, she brushed it away and snuggled back into her moss.

Honeykit | 0 Moons | She-cat | Heterosexual | Mentor: None | Crush: Too young | Tags: Rosethorn
Honeykit purred as her motherโ€™s raspy tongue passed over her fur. โ€Okay,โ€ she mewed. After pausing for a moment, she asked, โ€Mama, when will I open my eyes? I want to see the camp...โ€
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:40 pm

โ™”Sweetpawโ™”
|Tags; Liongaze|Mentor; Liongaze|Feeling; Bored|Rank; Apprentice|

Sweetpaw's eyes darted around camp, until the rested on her mentor, along with Sunblaze. "Hey! Liongaze!" She called, dashing towards him. "Do you wanna go hunting?" She asked, jumping a bit. "the fresh-kill pile is low, and I wanna help build it up!" She added, smiling.

โ™›Swiftstrikeโ™›
|Tags; Open|Apprentice; Winterpaw|Feeling; Famished, tired.|Rank; Deputy|

Swiftstrike's eyes fluttered open, and his eyes were burned by the light that shone through the cracks of the warrior's den. He slightly shifted, and realized how hungry he was, but he deiced against getting something to eat. The fresh-kill pile was low, so maybe after he hunted a bit. He knew that hunting was best in the morning and evening, so he mind as well hunt now, why the prey was out. He slid out of the warrior's den, and dashed off into the forest. there was no need to tell anybody where he was going, because he assumed everyone was sleep.
โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โœธโœธโœธโœธโœธ
credit
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Slivermoon
Male||36 moons||Warrior ||Apprentice;?||Crush;-||Tags; open

Greymoon made his way out the way out the elder's den, stretching out his limbs. They surr did like to talk, but he didn't mind at all. Their stories where always interesting. Everyday, it was a new one which was always fun. Greymoon has listened to the elder's stories since he was an kit. Anyway, he needed to think what to do next. Maybe go out hunting? Or relax perhaps. Greymoon wasn't in a hurry to do anything really

Badgerpaw
Female ||8 moons|| Apprentice||Mentor: bluegaze ||Crush;-||Tags; open

Badgerpaw sat outside the apprentice's den, bored. She didn't know what to do and sitting around all day in camp wasn't going to her any good. The young she-cat sighed and started to walk around camp soon. Maybe someone needed help with something, or she could do a little exploring at least

Tigersong
Female|| 28 moons || Warrior|| Appretince; ?||Crush;-||Tags; open

Tigersong had woken up from an nap and streched out, yawning. She was refreshed after the patrol this morning, now she was ready to get the ball rolling again. The she-cat stood to her feet and started to make her way towards the hunting ground. She had rather hunt then patrol, but it was she suppose.Tigersong just like to do something besides patroling all day long

Winterpaw
Male||9 moons||Apprentice|| Mentor; Swiftstrike ||Crush;-||Tags; Open

Just like always, Winterpaw had overslept again. In fact, the young white cat was still asleep in the apprentice den. He was having such a good dream, that he couldn't wake up..not now. Would be a shame if someone would had came and woke him up, however, it was most definitely time to get up and grab the day by the tail
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Swiftstrike+Sweetpaw

Postby milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:10 pm

โ™”Sweetpawโ™”
|Tags; Liongaze|Mentor; Liongaze|Feeling; Bored|Rank; Apprentice|

Sweetpaw's eyes darted around camp, until the rested on her mentor, along with Sunblaze. "Hey! Liongaze!" She called, dashing towards him. "Do you wanna go hunting?" She asked, jumping a bit. "the fresh-kill pile is low, and I wanna help build it up!" She added, smiling.

โ™›Swiftstrikeโ™›
|Tags; Winterpaw [mentioned]|Apprentice; Winterpaw|Feeling; Famished, tired.|Rank; Deputy|

Swiftstrike's had returned from hunting, a plump hare in his jaws, along with a small mouse. He walked over and gently set his catchings in the fresh-kill pile. He glanced around, seeing Sweetpaw begging Liongaze to take her hunting. He wondered where Winterpaw was. Despite his snow white pelt, Winterpaw was a fine hunter. He would defiantly help restock the fresh-kill pile in no time. His gaze traveled to to the appretince's den, where he noticed a white ball of fur curled up, sleeping soundly. It was early when Swiftstrike had left, but it was a bit later now. "Winterpaw! Don't you think it's time you wake up?" He yowled from the fresh-kill pile.
milevenโ™ฅ๏ธŽ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:20 pm

(( I lied ))

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผบ๏ผฅ - ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        [ 33 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom was grooming his fur up in the camp. Bluegaze didn't have anything to do at the moment. Well he could go out hunting but later today he would. The male sighed softly before he stood up and watched the camp.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง - ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰
          โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          [ 33 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

The tom was grooming his fur up in the camp. Bluegaze didn't have anything to do at the moment. Well he could go out hunting but later today he would. The male sighed softly before he stood up and watched the camp.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผฅ - ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰
            โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
            [ 28 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : sad ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Paleface was still in the warriors den. It always was a struggle to pad outside. She had a deformed muzzle, a freak, a mistake. Her clanmates had mocked her before and called her ugly. All she cats were pretty except her. Why would anyone want to love a cat like her? She was a fool. Paleface laid down in her nest before she looked around and tried to sleep her emotions away.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท - ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ
              โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
              [ 10 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Viperpaw was out in the territory just strolling around and humming to himself. He had always enjoyed taking small walks just to relax and enjoy the territory. The apprentice liked it more during the night. He eventually stopped and rested and groomed himself up.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผท๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท - ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰
                [ 8 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Asleep in apprentices den. I got lazy with this one.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผธ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                  [ 0 ] x [ rank : kit ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little tom kit was laying down beside his mother. He moved around a bit before yawning and crawled over to his mother's paws. Foxkit smiled before curling back up and tried to open his eyes up. Again like all the previous times, he failed.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผต๏ผฒ - ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰
                    [ 24 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

She was laying down at the border looking over. The she cat had never crossed the border before as she respected the clan. Eirikur stood up before she looked around tempted a bit. She was hungry and she couldn't find any prey on her side and now, she may have to cross the border for the first time. Of course she didn't want to but still.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ - ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‰
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : rosethorn ] x [ tags : open ]

Max was resting outside of his den close to the clan border. He was the more known tom for picking on the clan and causing trouble. Though these days he had to be more cautious as he had a mate in the clan. The tom was unaware that he now was a new father as his mate never told him so as the risk was too much. Max stood up and padded over to the border and laid back down. He hoped that he would see Rosethorn soon. It's been a few weeks since their last meeting and she did look a little plump too.
                  canadianhowl

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me