thunderclan & riverclan / new & accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

thunderclan & riverclan || three.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:19 pm

BRAMBLESTEP • • • • • •
    riverlcan warrior || tom || thirty moons || tagged; breezestar

his velvet-like pair of russet auditories swung round at the voice of his leader once again, listening to her plan on the burying of food. Bramblestep tipped his muzzle downwards, a short rumble agreement forming in his throat before he spoke. "agreed, if our food supplies were to fall we could and mostly likely would too." he commented before watching the hostility in his leader bubble up slowly, her words showing faint traces of aggression—for good reasons, however— though he wanted to speak about that further, he simply opened his jaws to say a quick "if they're as wise as we hope they'll keep their mouths shut."
    his eyes lowered to his left shoulder, which held a deep cut that was beginning to scar. The rest of his wounds were already beginning to sprout fur over them, so he wasn't as bad as others in the clan. some weren't even as lucky to make it.. his mind wandered to his brother, who had been so ruthlessly killed by a she-cat in thunderclan. His claws almost became unsheathed, though didn't want to send the wrong signal to breezestar so fought it back. Looking back at her, the male nodded his head. "Better than a lot, gratefully. What about yourself, you were surely a target for many cats." he asked, copper-furred head tipped just slightly in question.

ECHOWING • • • • • •
    thunderclan warrior || she-cat || eighteen moons || tagged; open

a pair of deep, blue eyes blinked sleepily as sunlight filtered through the warrior den, flecks of light spotting her distinctive pelt. it wasn't as pleasant as hoped for, however, as a gust of chilly wind sudden barged into the den, her fur being pushed back as the chill reached her skin. A small shiver ran down her spine, and she soon got herself up onto her four, rather small paws. echowing tentatively padded out of the den, careful to not step on anyone in fear of being shouted at or scorned. as she reached the mouth of the den, her eyes were glazed with a sudden hesitation on what exactly to do. should she go out in hunt, or maybe stay and eat? at least she didn't have to worry out about a apprentice to train, as she knew that she couldn't do it. teaching others her method of hunting and defence wasn't exactly her forte.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: thunderclan & riverclan / new & accepting

Postby the family business. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:47 pm

♔ • batpaw medicine apprentice thuderclan twelve moons crush: open tagged: frostheart, clovertail location: camp • ♔

batpaw yawned softly as he awoke, bleary yellow optics scanning the darkness of the den. slowly hauling his lithe torso into a sitting position, the young tom began removing the tangles from his pelt, wanting to look presentable by the time his mentor returned. at the thought of his mentor, the bruje grew curious as to where she'd gone and slipped out of the den, allowing his piercing pools to adjust to the lack of light before he spotted frostheart. as usual, she was conversing with a clanmate, normally more along the lines of fussing than conversation. "clovertail. frostheart." he greeted smoothly, advancing on the two with pristine grace, his obsidian coat soaking in the cool breeze as it buffetted his pelt.

♕ • stormfeather queen thuderclan thirty moons crush: open tagged: open location: nursery • ♕

stormfeather slowly rolled onto her flank, careful not to disturb her abdomen in the process. the smoky blue-gray femme was plump with kits, a litter not a single one of her clan mates knew the father of. it was a blessing in disguise was what she told herself, just to make his loss hurt less. he could never have attached roots and settled anywhere, because her thistle had never been that type. "I'll take care of you." she mumbled softly, setting one paw delicately on her underside, whispering soothing words to her unborn kits. if only she'd been this prepared with juniperkit. maybe things would have turned out differently then. wincing at the thought of the beautiful young kit she'd given up, the femme waited for the stinging of her pools to calm before she rose, waddling out of the nursery to select a kill from the pile.

♕ • juniperpaw apprentice riverclan ten moons crush: open tagged: breezestar, bramblestep location: border • ♕

juniperpaw hesitantly stepped out of the apprentices' den, her molten amber pools darting about cautiously the moment her paw crossed the barrier into the clearing. frowning when her mother was nowhere to be seen, the senior apprentice scented the air, jaws parted to distinguish where the trail led. she hated when her mother went out on patrol, especially with how hostile thunderclan had been. thinking of those her clan had lost, juniperpaw bit back a soft whimper of excruciating pain, shaking her head to clear it. she'd lost her aunt in that battle, and the very thought made her heart ache. giving her pelt a shake, the femme padded after her mother's scent, catching the scent of bramblestep mingling with breezestar's. "good morning." she called rather loudly as she advanced on them, announcing her presence to avoid frightening them.

♔ • thunderheart warrior riverclan twenty-five moons crush: open tagged: tigerlight, thrushpelt, rowanflame location: nursery • ♔

"am I interrupting?" thunderheart called softly into the nursery, spotting rowanflame comforting tigerlight while thrushpelt stood beside them. although he was still covered in gashes from the great battle, thunderheart had never given a care toward himself. he knew tigerlight was still in pain, and he refused to leave her to raise her kits alone in such a dark time. smiling slightly at the trio, the burly tabby tom entered anyway, a waterlily between his jaws. "I come bearing gifts." the tom purred, setting the flower at tigerlight's paws with a gentle smile.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Otterpelt
Male-32 moons-thunderclan warrior-crush;-Tags;open

Otterpelt eyes swung open and looked around his surroundings. The brown cat also noticed that his heart was beating like a drum.Again..another bad dream interrupted his sleep.poor cat couldn't even nap without having the same had dream. " Looks like I'm sleeping any time soon.Might as well go out for abit." Otterpelt stretched out before going out the den and gave his fur a quick little wash

Lilypaw
Female-9 moons-thunderclan apprentice-crush;-Tags;Starlingpaw

Lilypaw's eyes begin shine like stars as he spoke." Seriously? ! You went to the tree-cut place and made those huge monsters run away?!wow Starlingpaw! Your amazing! Can't wait until I tell the others." She mewed, her paws trembling with excitement." Oh! Take me there!
    I wanna see the tree-cut place! Come on, you gotta show me pleeeaassee!"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:00 pm

tigerlight opened her eyes and a soft purr came from her as she sat up before gently pressing her nose to rowanflames flank before turning to thunderheart. "Thank you, thunderheart. I really appreciate the gift." The she cat purred before gently pushing herself to her paws.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:05 pm

nightpaw
riverclan apprentice || tom || seven moons || location; riverclan/thunderclan border || tagged; milkpaw
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

nightpaws eyes caught movement beneath the rippling stream, slowly he crouched watching as the fish swam closer to the surface, the dark tom crept alongside the river eyeing the small fish, his movements were slow as he hesitantly edged closer, unsheathing his claws, he prepared to swipe at the water only to have the fish dart away in the last few seconds. lashing his tail in frustration the tom slumped back to the ground. dumb fish, I didn't even move that much, how did it see me..? he thought to himself. suddenly a voice broke the silence making him tense slightly, turning his head twords the sound he scowled at the white she cat approaching him, "oh...uh hey milkpaw.." the tom muttered halfheartedly followed by an awkward silence, noticing her attention wasn't focused on him but instead seeming to be directed at the riverbank he raised his muzzle and sniffed the autumn air, catching the slight sent of frog, and soon spotting the creature near the riverbank, nightpaw got to his paws and glanced back over at the other apprentice with a almost quizzical look. "your not planning on killing that frog are you?" he asked in a rather rude tone nodding in the direction of the small amphibian. "those things taste pretty nasty if you ask me...."
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm

clovertail
    [> thunderclan warrior · female · apprentice; squirrelpaw · tags; frostheart, batpaw]

”i sure hope so.” she murmured before drifting back into her thoughts. is pineleap and briarclaw watching now? will yellowstar guide silentwhisper from starclan? hearing the sound of approaching pawsteps, clovertail cleared her mind and turned to greet batpaw, frostheart’s apprentice. ”good afternoon.” she replied, her emerald gaze scrutinizing the young tom.

pebbleheart
    [> riverclan medicine cat · male · apprentice; hornetpaw · tags; hornetpaw, reedstripe]

as pebbleheart finished up with the last of his patients, he spotted hornetpaw and reedstripe, weaving their way through the crowd. ”nope, that’s all i needed.” he chirped, cleaning up the remaining salve. ”thanks for the help guys!” he gently carried the package to the den, setting it aside for later use.

thrushpelt
    [> riverclan warrior · male · apprentice; minnowpaw · tags; rowanflame, tigerlight, thunderheart]

noticing the dismal aura tigerlight was emitting, thrushpelt desperately thought of something comforting to say, but couldn’t seem to find the words. the whole clan had been distraught over the news of eldermask’s death. he was a well respected warrior and his death left tigerlight with no one to help care for their kits. still fumbling for words, thrushpelt was relieved when thunderheart entered the den. the large tom gently dropped a waterlily at the queen’s paws, offering her a bright smile.
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 pm

BREEZESTAR
      riverclan leader | 8 lives left | female | 37 moons | location: riverclan/thunderclan border | tags: bramblestep, junierpaw, open

breezestar listened to bramblestep, her long smoky coat buffeted by the increasingly cold evening air. noticing the toms' gaze shift onto his own shoulder, her eyes narrowed into small slits as she spotted the wound across it. she nodded at his comment,
        feeling heavy-hearted as she thought of mistywhisker, the sister she lost during the battle. her own wounds were laced with cobwebs which tickled her, and she could feel the herb poultice underneath cause her fur to dry in uneven lumps. "i've got a few, but they're healing. how's the one on my throat? is it healing?" grimacing, she snarled quietly as she thought of the new thunderclan leader, her bulky shape bristling. "i can't believe that rat even managed to take a li-" a loud call cut the she-cat off, and it was a good thing it did.
        juniperpaw was walking towards the pair, and breezestar's tone quickly changed as she padded up to her daughter, her green eyes lighting up. "hello juniperpaw! excited for the gathering?"

REEDSTRIPE
      riverclan warrior | male | 17 moons | location: riverclan camp | tags: raindrop, open

clumsily backing out of the medicine cat's den, the chubby tom stumbled over his paws, falling back. slowly rising back up to his paws, he was left confused as to what to do. spotting raindrop, he cautiously walked over to the she-cat, whiskers twitching in nervousness. "h-hello raindrop."

HAREHEART
      thunderclan senior warrior | female | 76 moons | location: thunderclan camp | tags: vixenpaw, open

"i've got to admit, i'm curious as to how it'll turn out." clambering down the ravine, the she-cat felt her balance become unsteady for a few seconds, her claws scrabbling for something to hold onto on the uneven and sandy ground. summoning her strength she found her balance once again, her pace picking up as the gorse tunnel came into sight. at the mention of her leader, her voice went quiet, wary of the tom overhearing and feeling nervous that the clan were all talking about him. "i think he will be a fresh of breath air for thunderclan. i have faith that starclan knows what they're doing and that they'll help guide him."

STARLINGPAW
      thunderclan apprentice | male | 7 moons | location: forest | tags: lilypaw, open

he went silent for a few heartbeats as lilypaw begged him to take to treecut place, a smug grin on his face as he agreed.
        "why of course!" he began to stroll back the way he came, before abruptly turning to face the she-cat. "BUT! you cannot tell any of the warriors about this, or briarsky, or silentwhisper, or frostheart, okay?" without waiting for her agreement, he sped off back towards tallpines.

TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:52 am

Silverleap
Female||46 moons||Thunderclan Warrior||Crush: ---||Tagged: Open

Despite her odds, Silverleap managed to find and kill the squirrel she had originally seen before the barking had scared them off. It's getting late anyways. This should be enough for now. As she headed back to the camp, she couldn't help but wonder what exactly had caused those mousebrained dogs to start up with their yapping in the first place. Probably just them being idiots, she figured. She padded back in the direction of their camp, slipping through the gorse tunnel with little issue, and placed her squirrel on the fresh kill pile. The gathering would be soon, so there was no use in going back outside. Deciding to take a moment to relax, Silverleap sat down and looked up at the sky, thinking about what the other clans would say about their recent battle.

Hornetpaw
Male||10 moons||Riverclan Medicine Apprentice||Crush: ---||Tagged: Open

Hornetpaw nodded at his mentor as the gray tom carried the comfrey back into the medicine den. It was almost time for the gathering, and while there were still lots of cats outside of the camp, Hornetpaw wanted to be ready to go when the time rolled around. After pacing for a moment, he sat down and began grooming himself, bringing his paw over his face to tidy himself up.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:05 am

☼ASPENDUSK☼
☼male | riverclan | warrior | twenty-three moons | mate;willowmist | apprentice;open | tagged;open☼

aspendusk sat outside the warriors' den, seemingly staring into space as he flicked his tail restlessly, before wrapping it around himself. he raised his paw, gently licking it before running it over his face. he blinked, gazing around the wide open camp.
Last edited by final fantasy on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:05 am

Otterpelt
Male-32 moons-thunderclan warrior-crush;-Tags;open

Otterpelt eyes swung open and looked around his surroundings. The brown cat also noticed that his heart was beating like a drum.Again..another bad dream interrupted his sleep.poor cat couldn't even nap without having the same had dream. " Looks like I'm sleeping any time soon.Might as well go out for abit." Otterpelt stretched out before going out the den and gave his fur a quick little wash

Lilypaw
Female-9 moons-thunderclan apprentice-crush;-Tags;Starlingpaw

Lilypaw nodded. "Cross my heart and hope to fly~" she said and followed after Starlingpaw. She only heard stories of the tree-cut place and the monsters that roamed there. She was so excited to see it and wonder if any two-legs would be there to. The young cat could contain her self much longer." And I thought today would be boring~"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me