thunderclan & riverclan / new & accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: thunderclan & riverclan / new & accepting

Postby NerdyDisco » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Silverleap
Female||46 moons||Thunderclan Warrior||Crush: ---||Tagged: Open

Silverleap sat near the clan's entrance, thinking about the massive attack that had taken place not too long ago. Their leader had been killed in the fray, along with many other fearless warriors, one of whom was her sister Quickstep and her near-warrior niece Crashpaw. Of course, they had Silentwhisper as their new leader, but the over confident warrior didn't have much faith in him if she had to be honest. He was too young, and his motives weren't clear. At least if things went badly, Briarsky could take care of things.

Silverleap sighed softly and shuddered against the cold breeze, wishing that she had been stronger, faster, or anything basically better than her own abilities. Maybe then they wouldn't have so many casualties. Maybe then she wouldn't have lost the only family she still had contact with. Maybe then they wouldn't have to have faith in their mysterious leader to win the next fight. And maybe she wouldn't just be here sitting uselessly near their entrance and feeling sorry for the clan. Getting to her feet, Silverleap stretched and slunk out the opening, hoping that some hunting would take her mind off of her wandering thoughts.

Hornetpaw
Male||10 moons||Riverclan Medicine Apprentice||Crush: ---||Tagged: Pebbleheart, Reedstripe

Hornetpaw hovered around the gradually growing line of wounded cats, helping out anyone he could without having total access to the medicine den. His ears perked forwards as he heard Pebbleheart call for him to go fetch some more materials, comfrey in specific. "Right away!" he chirped in response, getting to his feet quickly and turning to leave, right before he heard the last part of his statement, Make sure to take someone with you when you go! Hornetpaw paused for a moment,
eager to make himself more useful, and scanned from his spot to see if there was someone who wasn't in line that he could ask to come with him. The air was chilly and standing around certainly wouldn't help the lack of supplies he heard about. He noticed Reedstripe, sitting away from the warrior's den and not looking occupied with anything other than looking good.

Hornetpaw padded over in the warrior's direction as he laid down. He didn't want to be a bother to the older cat, but there weren't too many other cats that he could ask to come with him at the moment. The cream tom stopped a few mouse lengths away,
and meowed softly to get his attention,
and explained, "Excuse me, Reedstripe? Could you come with me out of the camp? Pebbleheart needed more comfrey, and told me to take someone with me, "
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Silentwhisper

twenty-one moons || tom || ThunderClan leader || camp || open
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The dark tom had been pacing all night since the battle was put on standby. As he glanced around camp, he took notice in how his clam-mates were acting, which made him even more nervous than he thought was possible. The black cat knew that he did not have the whole clans approval of him and he doesn't blame them for it. He was just a young warrior only a few moons ago, how could he lead a clan without knowing how to? It should've been me in the gorse, not Yellowstar. He thought as he remembered watching the scene in slow motion as the brave, wise leader fell to his death. And what about Breezestar? She isn't a dumb cat, she'll take advantage of this sign of weakness in the my clan. Silentwhisper then looked up at the sky and noticed that tonight was the Gathering, and with that he took a deep sigh as he started his pacing up again, ignoring the wounds on his body, too distracted to feel the sting of where cats claws and teeth met with his pelt.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:40 pm

flamesky
thunderclan warrior || tom || twenty-five moons || location; camp || tagged; open
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the large ginger tom lay in the warriors den, attempting to get some sleep, although he was finding this hard as he watched his leader pace around outside in a nervous manner. he felt a twinge of worry in his stomach at the sight of the dark tom, inexperienced and in no way fit to be a leader at the moment, there was no telling what the end result might be in the conflict between thunderclan and riverclan. and the odds weren't looking so good for thunderclan. getting to his paws the tom slipped out of the warriors den, deciding he'd rather make himself useful then rest, he quietly made his way out of camp figuring he might as well hunt to get his mind off things.

nightpaw
riverclan apprentice || tom || seven moons || location; riverclan/thunderclan border || tagged; open
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the young apprentice sat near the border of riverclan, careful not to get too close to the edge of the river. his green eyes watched the water ripple with a strange dull sadness. it was only when a brisk sound of a bird singing in the distance that nightpaw took his eyes off the stream as if he had just been broken from a trance, flicking his ears in the direction of the sound he stood up lifting his head twords the trees. already stars were appearing in the darkening sky, reminding him that the time of the gathering was drawing near. surely it would be an interesting one, all the tension built up between riverclan and thunderclan, surely a fight would brake out or something? the vary thought excited him. and he found himself hoping he'd be chosen to go. bringing his attention back to the river the dark tom scanned the water for fish.

molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:43 pm

BREEZESTAR
      riverclan leader | 8 lives left | female | 37 moons | location: riverclan/thunderclan border | tags: bramblestep, open

the crunch of pebbles and sand shifting together could be heard, and breezestar looked across to see one of her warriors, bramblestep, stood on the path talking to her. "thank you bramblestep." her gaze darted back onto the fish which lay still at her large paws. in the brief silence shared between the two cats, she spoke up, her voice low as a thoughtful look passed by her face before then vanishing. "do you think we could bury fish?" as soon as she muttered the words, realisation struck at how dumb she sounded. she scowled as she looked at the reddish-brown tom, hoping he would get what she meant. she had to prepare herself for the leafbare that was approaching and she wasn't going to let her clanmates starve; she would make sure of that. on the opposite side of the bank, laid thunderclan's territory, and her green eyes stared intensely at it.

REEDSTRIPE
      riverclan warrior | male | 17 moons | location: riverclan camp | tags: hornetpaw, open

sat calmly nearby the warrior's den, the young warrior began drifting off to sleep before a soft voice caught his attention. looking up to see hornetpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, he gave a small smile at the tom before sitting up, stretching whilst doing so as he listened to him. happy to help his friends' apprentice, he stood up and meowed back a reply. "sure! better than me just lying round doing nothing." reedstripe rose to his paws, shaking the faint traces of sand in his pelt off before speaking to hornetpaw, voice quiet. "lead the way!"

HAREHEART
      thunderclan senior warrior | female | 76 moons | location: great sycamore | tags: vixenpaw, open

a soft smile was on the tabby she-cat's face, her voice wistful. "i just come here to have some alone time, think over some things... watch silverpelt." she explained, voice trailing off as the trees creaked and the leaves fluttered about in the wind around them. "it's very calming." hareheart commented, looking at vixenpaw. "and what are you doing out here?" a faint teasing glint in her eyes shone in the darkness as the senior warrior questioned the orange tabby apprentice.

STARLINGPAW
      thunderclan apprentice | male | 7 moons | location: tallpines/forest | tags: open

his paws were placed clumsily on the ground, clear that the tom still needed to improve his skills in hunting as he inched further along the odd setting. there was a surreal feel to the place; each of the tall pine trees were spaced evenly apart, and the ground was horribly bare, except from the pointed pine needles which the trees shed. every now and then starlingpaw could pick up faint scents of prey, yet so far had come across none. soon a looming, strange thing came into view. it wasn't quite as tall as the trees surrounding it, yet still felt threatening. it was silvery and had a shine against it, and had criss-cross-like 'markings' across it. the black and white apprentice was not sure what it was. what did flamesky say? the vague word preyed on his mind, out of his grasp until his thoughts were clawed back. "it's a border! that the two-legs put up!" his voice rang out loudly through the desolate area, and as if on cue a loud, deep rumbling could be heard on the other side. it soon grew louder and louder, and the thrumming of many paws increasing and the rumbling breaking into a chorus of furious barks and howls. taken by surprise, starlingpaw scrambled to his full height, giving one last startled look at the silver border, a pack of dogs in view and charging furiously at the cat, unaware that they were unable to reach the tom as he fled the scene. he stumbled in the darkness, twisting and turning blindly as the canopy of the woodland trees blocked out most of the light which still remained in the late evening.

TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:50 am

𝐕𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐖
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; nine moons/female | clan/rank; thunderclan/apprentice | tags; hareheart
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
      vixenpaw licked her chestfur, slight embarrassment making her coat warm. perhaps she could just say she was here for the same intentions? the prey pile wasn't all that low and this was immensely far from the dirtplace."i came out for the same reason," vixenpaw fibbed. forcing herself to seem excited as she bounced on the tips of her paws. "yeah, it helps me relax. especially the night before a gathering."
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:15 am

─── DUSKSTORM ────── ➼

riverclan warrior | molly | 29 moons | appr. fishpaw | loc. sunning rocks, near tc border | tags. open

the quiet camp had done nothing to ease the molly's rampant nerves so she had risen to her paws and set off to hunt just as more of her clan mates began to trickle out of the dens. ever since the long awaited battle between riverclan and thunderclan was now being held back it was almost as if the entire camp was stuffy with the anxious nerves of her and her clan mates. it had become too overwhelming to spend a great amount of time in the camp so duskstorm had taken to spending her time within the territory and near the river. the point-coloured molly padded through the light undergrowth, her round paws making impressions in the damp earth with every step. eventually the familiar scent of water wafted to her sense and the warrior's tail twitched in delight.

she approached the bank of the river before wading the few couple of lengths before the first large stone was within reach. daintily leaping from stone to stone, duskstorm's paws landing gently on the other side of the river and the molly lifted her head and padded in the direction of the large group of rocks that riverclan had defended from thunderclan paws for years. sunning rocks was probably her favourite place in the territory and she spent as much time as she could here. leaping up onto one of the flat grey rocks, the snowshoe warrior cast a cautious glance towards the tree line just behind sunning rocks, the thunderclan border, before she flopped down on the rock contently.

─── MILKPAW ────── ➼

riverclan apprentice | molly | 11 moons | mentor. morningwind | loc. riverclan/thunderclan border | tags. nightpaw

milkpaw jogged along a pebble-strewn path with her nose to the air, intent on staying fixed on the prey scent she had caught. she was mindful of the river that ran along her right shoulder, as much as she was fond of the water she didn't fancy a dip right at that moment. the sky overhead was darkening as the moon and stars made their debut and the crickets that hid among the bushes and ferns nearby stroked their legs together in the beginnings of a song. hunting always calmed her down when she grew nervous, and with the impending battle and the gathering that was taking place that night, she was just a whole bundle of pricked nerves.

the scent she had been following belonged to a frog and, while she was not a particular fan of eating frog, she had no intention of actually killing it. a couple more paw lengths ahead milkpaw noticed a dark silhouette standing near the bank of the river. at first she thought it might have been a loner but as the moon shed light down onto the river, the pale molly got a better glimpse of nightpaw, another riverclan apprentice. "hey nightpaw" the young molly mewed, padding a couple steps closer to the tom, her eyes still flicking along the bank to catch sight of the frog.

─── BUMBLEFUR ────── ➼

thunderclan warrior | tom | 27 moons | loc. camp | tags. open

running a rough, pale pink tongue along the length of his forelimb, bumblefur was contently nestled in his nest inside the warriors den, grooming his thick coat of fur after a successful hunt. there was not much to do now except wait for silentwhisper to call cats for the gathering. he knew that there were many cats in the clan who did not approve of him becoming leader because he was so young, but if starclan approved of the choice then it was set in stone. bumblefur knew that silentwhisper had yet to travel to the moonstone to get his nine lives and he couldn't help but wonder if, after the journey had been made and he returned as silentstar, maybe the clan would begin to warm up to their new leader.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:29 am

Silverleap
Female||46 moons||Thunderclan Warrior||Crush: ---||Tagged: Open

Silverleap had her eyes locked on a rather scrawny squirrel when the distant echo of barks and howls filled the air, breaking her focus and causing the squirrel to run. Hissing to herself, the warrior briefly considered chasing it, but with the sky quickly growing darker and the cold breeze growing stronger, she figured there was no way that she'd be able to catch back up to the thing in time. Trying to find more prey was out of the question too, for pretty much the same reasons. It was still too dark and even if she did find some, the wind would give away her location. The moon rising overhead would also mean the gathering was approaching, though she was in no way ready for that. The last thing she wanted to do was interact with the clan that had taken so many of her clan mate's lives. Unsatisfied with this situation and not wanting to come back to camp without something of use, Silverleap ignored her odds and continued fruitlessly sniffing the air for a trace of prey, tail swaying in irritation.

Hornetpaw
Male||10 moons||Riverclan Medicine Apprentice||Crush: ---||Tagged: Reedstripe

Hornetpaw ducked his head in appreciation before trotting off in the direction of the river, looking back briefly to make sure Reedstripe was actually following him. It wouldn't take long to get there, but he was still glad to be out of the camp for a moment. He often felt cramped over in the camp, as he was either in the medicine den helping out or running errands for the warriors within the clan. Besides, there was almost always a new plant or flower to investigate beyond the reeds, and while the cold air most definitely signalled that said plants would be harder to find soon, it was refreshing to have a scent other than that of Riverclan all around him.

As they neared the river, Hornetpaw started scanning the banks for other useful herbs he might find. "Those are reeds, that's a weird rock, and... comfrey!" He said to himself, taking some of the herb and being careful not to damage it as he picked it up. He couldn't see any other plants of use at the moment, nor could he carry them even if there were any nearby. A quick thought crossed his mind as he turned to head back to the medicine den, and he took some more comfrey leaves off the plant with his paw. "Would you mind carrying some comfrey back to camp? Even if what I have is enough, I'd like to have some extra in case I underestimated," he asked Reedstripe. "And thanks for coming with me,"
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TeaCat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 am

REEDSTRIPE
      riverclan warrior | male | 17 moons | location: nearby the river | tags: hornetpaw, open

the warrior watched quietly as hornetpaw plucked the leaves off the plant, his expression subdued as his mind trailed off somewhere. i wonder if duckpaw and hornetpaw would've been friends.. reedstripe questioned himself, round eyes glimmering with emotion, which in response to the tomcat ducked his broad head down to hide. washing his chest fur, he paused as hornetpaw asked him to carry some of the supply of herbs, to which he nodded. "sure." delicately picking up some of the leaves in his mouth,he struggled to meow back a clear reply to his companion, and instead the words were mumbled out incoherently. "urrr-h no phroblem."

HAREHEART
      thunderclan senior warrior | female | 76 moons | location: great sycamore, forest | tags: vixenpaw, open

a questioning look appeared on the senior warrior's face, her large ears tilted forward quizzically as she watched her apprentices' sudden change of behaviour. "true, true." came the short reply, followed by a long yawn. "on that note, i think we should go back, before it gets too dark." hareheart advised, beginning to walk towards the direction of camp. a particular sound could be heard far off in the distance, a sound which made the she-cat's tabby coat stand on end.
        great starclan will we ever get any rest!
        "it sounds like the dogs the two-legs keep in treecut place. they can't get out, but still i'll let briarsky know. probably just saw a bird or something and it set them off, silly things." she explained, picking up her pace, every few bounds glancing over at vixenpaw to make sure she was keeping up.
TeaCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thunderclan & riverclan || two.

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:11 am

BRAMBLESTEP • • • • • •
    riverlcan warrior || tom || thirty moons || tagged; breezestar

as his leader spoke, the toms ears were flicked forwards in a respectful attentiveness, listening as she uttered a few words before letting them be drowned by a silence. Bramblestep wasn't a very social or outgoing cat, nor one who needed constant chatter in his ears to keep balanced. His owl-like eyes peered into his leader's, watching as her expression shifted to a thoughtful one and then falling. Once she spoke, bramblestep didn't reply immediately, trying to figure out why she has blurted it out. "burying fish?" he said aloud in a questioning voice, tail tip twitching just slightly. "you say this as a way to preserve some extra food for leafbare, am it correct?" the male only let a brief moment pass before continuing. "if so, i think that it would be most effective.."
    though he didn't say it aloud, he knew that the cats of his clan would most likely be defending the territory more often than hunting if the clans continued as they were. his gaze darkened just slightly at the thought of thunderclan, the filthy murderers of the forest. his gaze trailed to the one of breezestar, who had her green eyes focused on thunderclan territory. "how do you expect the gathering to go?" he murmured in question quietly, looking out to the bank across the river.

ECHOWING • • • • • •
    thunderclan warrior || she-cat || eighteen moons || tagged; open

a pair of deep, blue eyes blinked sleepily as sunlight filtered through the warrior den, flecks of light spotting her distinctive pelt. it wasn't as pleasant as hoped for, however, as a gust of chilly wind sudden barged into the den, her fur being pushed back as the chill reached her skin. A small shiver ran down her spine, and she soon got herself up onto her four, rather small paws. echowing tentatively padded out of the den, careful to not step on anyone in fear of being shouted at or scorned. as she reached the mouth of the den, her eyes were glazed with a sudden hesitation on what exactly to do. should she go out in hunt, or maybe stay and eat? at least she didn't have to worry out about a apprentice to train, as she knew that she couldn't do it. teaching others her method of hunting and defence wasn't exactly her forte.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ON HIATUS » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 am

((Anyone open for Raindrop in Riverclan??))
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██