➵ juniperclan [V.1]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

interest check

i'd love to join !
58%
maybe
28%
no thank you
14%

Total votes : 36

Re: ➵ juniperclan [V.1]

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:57 am

xxxx. BLUEGAZE - bi
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        [ 30 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : amberpool, open ]

"I wouldn't mind coming along with you if you decide to go. I've always enjoyed exploring and taking a short talk and such." The tom meowed in response with a soft smile. It wasn't often that a cat wasn't intimidated from him. He took any chance he could get to spend time with a clanmate who wasn't afraid of him.

xxxx. PALEFACE - demi
          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          [ 28 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : sad ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : smokeface, open ]

She looked up from her nest and meowed softly, "No I'm fine. Did you just wake up?" Paleface didn't want her clanmates to worry about her. Usually why she kept her emotions inside. She didn't mind Smokeface actually. Usually other cats would get her panicked but she felt more comfortable and calm around the older tom.

xxxx. VIPERPAW - hetero
            [ 8 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Viperpaw was out in the territory just strolling around and humming to himself. He had always enjoyed taking small walks just to relax and enjoy the territory. The apprentice liked it more during the night. He eventually stopped and rested and groomed himself up.

xxxx. DEWPAW - bi
              [ 8 ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : batpaw, briarpaw, open ]

Dewpaw leaped back seeing Briarpaw being the one to wake Batpaw up. She didn't even notice her. Dewpaw sighed softly before she padded away with her head down outside of the apprentices den. She would have said something but again, what good does that do when you're mute? Dewpaw laid down in the camps clearing and groomed her pelt up. She didn't have any friends. No cat wanted to be her friend because she couldn't speak. The apprentice grew up alone and she pretended to be used to it but it still ached her.

xxxx. EIRIKUR - demi
                [ 15 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : thundercry, open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

She was laying down at the border looking over. The she cat had never crossed the border before as she respected the clan. Eirikur stood up before she looked around tempted a bit. She was hungry and she couldn't find any prey on her side and now, she may have to cross the border for the first time. Of course she didn't want to but still.

xxxx. MAX - demi
                  [ 16 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : open ]

Max was resting outside of his den close to the clan border. He was the more known tom for picking on the clan and causing trouble. He even accidentally made a she cat fall for him but that's okay, she passed away four moons ago. The tom yawned before standing up just trying to wake himself up for the day. As usual, he slept... a lot.
              canadianhowl

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:54 am

Pebblenose
              Male -35 moons -hetero.-warrior-crush; soon-Tags;Twistedface

Pebblenose noticed that Twistedface had joined him and gave his fellow warrior a gentle smile." I'm as ready as ever.~" he nodded and stood to his paws, stretching out abit. " I slept like a lot last night, I'm all ready to go. What about you? Did you have a good night rest?

Amberpool
              Female-28 moons--hetero-Warrior-crush;-Tags:
              Bluegaze

Amberpool glanced around the camp before looking back at Bluegaze." I've heard there was some unexplored territory near by. We should totally check it out." Just thinking about it made her tail twitch with excitement." Maybe it could be a new hunting ground...and we could can cailm. Oooohh! Maybe there's something mysterious there..like a bear! And we can befriend it like old Whitefang did.eek! Can't wait to find out!"

Stormpaw
              Female-9 moons-hetero-apprentice-crush:-Tags;cloudypaw

Stormpaw felt someone bump into her jump in surprise. The young she-cat whipped around in surprise to only see it was one of her fellow apprentices." Oh, cloudypaw isn't it? Don't worry about it ok?" She said with a gentle look on her face. He did always seem so timid, which was rather adorable. But if course she wasn't going to tell him that. " So cloudypaw. Doing anything with your mentor today or are you going to relax?"

Lynxpaw
              Male-10 moons-hetero.-apprentice-crush;-Tags;Daisypaw

Lynxpaw finally woke up, thanks to Daisypaw. The young tome looked around with such a spooked look on his face." I-it was a dream? Thank goodness that was over, I thought it was real." Lynxpaw yawned and glanced over towards Daisypaw with a faint smile. " Thank you for waking me up Daisypaw...that dream was horrible! I don't think I want to go back to sleep ever again."

Whitefang
              male-115 moons-hetero.-Elder-crush;-Tags;Open

the old white tom finally woke up from his sleep and yawned . "One day I'll join my mate and daughter in star clan, but not anytime soon. I still have a grandson to look after you know." Whitefang said streched some. Although he was old, the power of youth still pumped in his heart."You young cats are so interesting now and days. Hehe~"
              AcetheKidd

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:22 am

MoonStøne}

[Female]-[Squirrelcloud];[None]-[Tags; IvyThroat Softheather OwlBelly]

Moonstone lead the group away from camp, lightly and quickly getting away from the entrance, she lead the group deaper into the middle of the territory and flicked her tail as a sognal to disperse farther. The more nooks and cranies they search, there'll most likely more prey.
              SmokyOni

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:10 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

Motleyjay (Mot ; Motley) | Tom | Warrior | Homosexual | Location ;; Somewhere in territory, close to lake kinda | Tags ;;

Motleyjay stalked through the territory, scouting for more prey that he could find. The weather, although rather cold, felt refreshing and pleasant to the thick-furred tom. Motley heard a small crackle of leaves nearby, and picked up the scent of another mouse. He tracked it, determined to grab at least this last one to bring back to camp along with the previous one he caught.

Cracklesnow (Crackle) | She-cat | Warrior | Heterosexual | Location ;; Elders' Den | Tags ;; Whitefang, Silverfeather

After giving Nettledawn the mouse she requested, Cracklesnow headed out to the elders' den to see if they needed anything. She planned to head out on a stroll around the territory after she was done with helping out. Crackle stuck her head into the spacious den. "Hi, you guys need anything at the moment? Water, prey, someone to get out ticks or anything like that?"

[[ Sorry, short post. I'm being infected by the writer's block disease :C ]]
              Ephemeris

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby thehornedsnowleopard » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Cedarpaw
              Male ~ apprentice ~ 7 moons ~ pan ~ mentor: Softheather ; {outside camp} [part of hunting party] tags: Softheather, Owlbelly, Moonstone

Cedarpaw frowned, a little worried about straying from camp outskirts. After all, he was still a new apprentice and had rarely gone further than a few pawsteps from entrance. He did as told anyway, moving quietly along whilst sniffing for prey.

(sorry for a short answer lol, i wasn't sure what to say)
              Please check out my friend's Flight Rising hatchery!! : )
              http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2306514
              thehornedsnowleopard

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Re: ➵ juniperclan [Post 2]

Postby Luscinia » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:29 am

S M O K E T A I L
                    ↪ ⊱Do you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe
                    tom ▪ warrior ▪ 50 moons ▪ heterosexual ▪ crush - open ▪ apprentice - none ▪ mood - worried ▪ location - warriors' den
                    ↪ tags - Paleface, open
                Smoketail flicked an ear at Paleface's response, his facial expression remaining neutral. It was obvious that she wasn't 'fine,' but he decided that it'd be best not to pry if she wasn't willing to share. "Indeed, I woke up just a few moments ago. How about you?" He replied, keeping his voice low so that those still asleep wouldn't be disturbed by their talking.

WILLOWPATH
                    ↪ ⊱In my dreams I rock and I rule the wonderland
                    she-cat ▪ medicine cat ▪ 42 moons ▪ bisexual ▪ crush - open ▪ mood - neutral ▪ location - camp
                    ↪ tags - Squirrelcloud, open
                Willowpath got an early start with sorting through herbs while Yellowbee went for a walk, and taking note of a few herbs on shortage, she padded out of the den. She scanned the camp for warriors who were awake and seemed available to assist her. She noticed the fluffy orange and white tabby, Squirrelcloud, who still looked groggy. Deciding he was the best candidate at the moment, she padded across the camp and approached him. "Good morning, Squirrelcloud. Would you mind helping me gather herbs? I'd feel a lot safer with a warrior around, I'm afraid I'm no good at defending myself."

C R O W S T O R M
                    ↪ ⊱Ain't no one command I behave, never put my faith in plans best laid
                    tom ▪ warrior ▪ 34 moons ▪ bisexual ▪ crush - open ▪ apprentice - Viperpaw ▪ mood - annoyed ▪ location - camp
                    ↪ tags - Fallowheart, open
                Crowstorm flicked his narrowed eyes over to Fallowheart, sighing, forcing his expression to soften some. It wasn't this cat he was annoyed with, so there was no point taking it out on her. "Good, perhaps if they're scared of me, they'll listen for once." He grumbles, sounding almost like an elder with that sentence. "My apprentice has decided to wander out of camp. If he wants to be a warrior, he needs to be ready to train first thing." His tail tip flicks back and forth irritatedly. "No matter, I suppose he doesn't need training today. I'll just have to find something else to do to make myself useful."

DAISYPAW
                    ↪ ⊱Concur, admit, concede, and face it, I'm cute
                    she-cat ▪ apprentice ▪ 10 moons ▪ heterosexual ▪ crush - open ▪ mentor - Ivythroat ▪ mood - tired ▪ location - apprentices' den
                    ↪ tags - Lynxpaw, open
                Daisypaw snickered at the initial look of confusion on her fellow apprentice's face as he woke up. "Don't mention it." She says with a hint of pride in her voice, glancing to the entrance of the den. "What was it about? Seemed like it was pretty frightening. You were whimpering like a kitten."
              Luscinia

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby karambit » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Ivythroat
              male - warrior - bi - tags; moonstone, owlbelly, softheather, cedarpaw
              Quietly, the black and white tom followed close beside Moonstone, taking a quick glance to make sure the others were following. The wind buffeted his fur and he squinted his eyes against it, using his tail tip to figure out his distance between him and the deputy. As they ranged further into the plains, the wind dispersed slightly and Ivythroat blinked dirt from his eyes with a grumble.

Yellowbee
              male - medicine cat - gay - tags; aspenfur
              Yellowbee turned his head towards Aspenfur's voice, ears pricked as the other tom spoke to him. "Aspenfur," the medicine cat meowed softly, relaxing a little as he felt pressence around his body instead of the cold air surrounding him on all sides. "I just got back from a walk, found some ripe juniper berries" the cream and white tom informed the warrior with a little, off-putting chuckle.
              "Are you going on a patrol today?" he inquired Aspenfur, wondering what his other clan mates were doing. There was so much of a bustle of moving legs and a mixture of mumbled voices that he couldn't quite place what was going on, but he was sure it was calm.

Softheather
              female - warrior - pan - tags; moonstone, owlbelly, cedarpaw, ivythroat
              The warrior dipped her head in apology to Moonstone as she then lead the way. Softheather followed after her, falling into step beside Owlbelly and her young apprentice, Cedarpaw. Softheather gace the young tom a reassuring smile and she added onto it with a small flick on her tail tip on his shoulder. "It's very windy today" Softheather commented to her apprentice and Owlbelly,
              glancing at the quiet tom, hoping to strike up a conversation to make the trek out to a viable hunting spot less awkward.

Mistpaw
              male - apprentice - bi - tags; motelyjay
              Mistpaw had zoned out on his solo traverse across the territory and had become unaware that another cat, familiar in juniperclan scent, was closing in. Following where his paws led him, Mistpaw's eyes blankly took in the scenery around him as his mind wandered to other things; training and the likes most likely. Padding along slowly, Mistpaw nearly ran straight into the hunting Motelyjay and his fur prickled quickly as he was snapped from his daze. "Woah" Mistpaw hissed in instinct at someone intruding in on his personal space, his eyes also wide with shock.

Mothpaw
              female - apprentice - lesbian - tags; honeypaw
              Settling beside her den mate, Mothpaw emitted a gentle purr from her chest, bringing her long, fluffy tail to wrap around her cold paws. Sniffing the mouse, Mothpaw gave an unsure glance at Honeypaw before taking a small bite, relishing the savory taste in her mouth. "How is your training going?" Mothpaw mewed , genuinely interested in what the older apprentice was up to.
              Mothpaw had only been out twice, once to explore the territory and a second time to practice hunting. She was very anxious in her skills, thinking that she would disappoint her mentor and her clan.
              bug, he/him, avatar by updog!
              karambit

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:34 pm

Motleyjay (Mot ; Motley) | Tom | Warrior | Homosexual | Location ;; Somewhere in territory, close to lake kinda | Tags ;; Mistpaw

As Motleyjay tracked his mouse, he picked up the scent of another Juniperclan cat. He ignored it, of course, since he figured it was probably someone hunting or on a patrol some distance away. Motleyjay let out a yelp of alarm as, suddenly, a small cat bumped into him and distracted him from his diligent mouse-tracking.

"Ey! Watch it you - oh. It's just you, Mistpaw. What're you up to out here?" Motleyjay meowed, a little disgruntled. He'd have to find another mouse later, most likely after bringing back the first mouse and getting Dewpaw out to train for a while. Motleyjay sat, running his paw over his face to smooth down some fur.

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
              write! My Instagram
              is @Howling_Frost.
              I'm also a fan of
              Pokemon, Warriors,
              HTTYD, Minecraft,
              Legend of Zelda,
              and a bunch of other
              things!
              Ephemeris

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Pebblenose
              Male -35 moons -hetero.-warrior-crush; soon-Tags;Twistedface

Pebblenose noticed that Twistedface had joined him and gave his fellow warrior a gentle smile." I'm as ready as ever.~" he nodded and stood to his paws, stretching out abit. " I slept like a lot last night, I'm all ready to go. What about you? Did you have a good night rest?

Amberpool
              Female-28 moons--hetero-Warrior-crush;-Tags:
              Bluegaze

Amberpool glanced around the camp before looking back at Bluegaze." I've heard there was some unexplored territory near by. We should totally check it out." Just thinking about it made her tail twitch with excitement." Maybe it could be a new hunting ground...and we could can cailm. Oooohh! Maybe there's something mysterious there..like a bear! And we can befriend it like old Whitefang did.eek! Can't wait to find out!"

Stormpaw
              Female-9 moons-hetero-apprentice-crush:-Tags;cloudypaw

Stormpaw felt someone bump into her jump in surprise. The young she-cat whipped around in surprise to only see it was one of her fellow apprentices." Oh, cloudypaw isn't it? Don't worry about it ok?" She said with a gentle look on her face. He did always seem so timid, which was rather adorable. But if course she wasn't going to tell him that. " So cloudypaw. Doing anything with your mentor today or are you going to relax?"

Lynxpaw
              Male-10 moons-hetero.-apprentice-crush;-Tags;Daisypaw

Lynxpaw shivered as he thought about the nightmare he had. His ears flatten against the side of his head. " it was a big monster that stood on two legs. It had yellow glowing eyes to and sharp claws. " he said with a frown. "This is the third night that I've had this dream..last night was the worst." The young tom wrapped his tail around his paws as he sat there. Thanks to these nightmares,
                Lynxpaw has been rather tired and sloppy

Whitefang
              male-115 moons-hetero.-Elder-crush;-Tags;Cracklesnow, Sliverfeather

" Good day to you..umm..I forget what your name was.." Whitefang tilted his head. The only cat he could really remember was Lynxpaw and his family." I acutally have these bothersome ticks on my back, I can't seem to reach them..and I am abit hungry. Do you mind helping me out young lady? " he asked with a gentle a voice."i hope I'm not asking for to much."
              AcetheKidd

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:40 am

Sunrisepaw - she - apprentice - straight - mentor: open - crush: Viperpaw - tags: open
              - Sighing for boredom the small torthoiseshell she-cat sit near the apprentices den, next to her sister Sunshinepaw. She glanced hungrily at the fresh kill pile but was not sure if she could get anything on it, before meeting with her mentor.

Sunshinepaw - she - apprentice - straight - mentor: open - crush: Flamepaw - tags: open
              She groomed her bluish torthoiseshell fur, she was very picky about her look and liked that her pelt was clean. Blinking her eyes she licked her paws and gived a slow look around the camp, mostly looking for her mentor or what the other apprenices was doing there.

Smudgeflight - tom - warrior - Bi - apprentice: open - crush: open - tags: open
              He was being sleeping at his nest, tired as always. He loved to be awake in nights and enjoyed the peace when most of the clan was asleep. Thought even the night was peaceful the Morning was horrible, because he was always too tired to do anything and he knowed most of the clan didn't like it. His clanmates probably thinked him to be lazy, which was actually true.

Darkenedecho - tom - warrior - homo - apprentice: open - crush: open - tags: open
              WIP

Whisperecho - she - warrior - Bi - apprentice: open - crush: open - tags: open
              WIP
              Threeleg - tom - elder By injury - straight - crush: open - tags:
              WIP
              Queen of flames

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me