Under The Light Of The Moon l Warrior Cats Rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Under The Light Of The Moon l Warrior Cats Rp

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 pm

name - Otterpelt
age- 25 moons
gender - Male
clan - Earthclan
rank - warrior
personality - abit lazy, strong, cunning, sly, charming
history - Otterpelt was born and raised in a group of street cats. He was extremely close to his brother and sister growing, doing everything with. The leader of the group had plotted against the clans of the forest and order Otterpelt to join one of the clans as a spy. He did so, but betrayed the group because he became attached to clam cats
kin - unnamed brother and sister
crush - none atm, open
mate - none atm, kinda wants one
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:05 pm

-Otterpelt is accepted

Treeclan

Blackpaw l tomcat l mentor - Flashstrike
Grumbling Blackpaw got to his paws again in irritation at having lost the vole. He had it too if he didn't trip! His ears clicking in annoyance, the dark apprentice dropped back into a hunting crouch and scented the air for any other prey that possibly stuck around.

Mothmoon l tomcat l 7 lives left
Mothmoon sat on one of the higher branches of the tree that housed his den. The stone faced leader's tail twitched sharply back and forth as he stared out over the tree tops of the foliage that made up his clan' s terratory. Which made up HIS terratory. Mothmoon sat in silence with his usually cold eyes narrowed as the sunlight glitter off his pale golden fur.

Peacockfeather l shecat l app - Patchpaw l currently tagged; Patchpaw
The blue furred warrior didn't seem as cool and confidant as her apprentice was. "It is.", agreed Peacockfeather with a head nod as she padded just behind Patchpaw, "Though that is not necessarily a good thing. Many times a quiet forrest is Starclan's way of warning us of approaching disasters such as storms. Never let a seemingly serene surroundings lull you into a false sense of security, or it may cost you...and those around you at the time....very dearly. Keep that in mind Patchpaw."

Earthclan

Frostfang l tomcat l apprentice - x l currently tagged; Hazelmoon
"Big paws but not impossible.", agreed Frostfang. Suddenly the tomcat stopped and scented the air.

Flurrywhisp l shecat l apprentice is - x
Flurrywhisp padded along the Cloudclan boarder marking every few trees or rocks she passed.

Cloudclan

Fleckedpelt l shecat
Fleckedpelt was out padding around Cloudclan terratory. With each clan low on their numbers lately prey was more then plentiful and the likelihood of an attack from Earthclan or, Moonclan forbid it, Treeclan was very slim to none. Still that didn't excuse the shecat from her warrior duties. Boarders still had to be marked regularly.

Newtstripe l tomcat l Medicane cat l apprentice - x l tagged currently; Pebblepaw
The brown tomcat was nosing through a few plants for any sign of the yellow buds, when he pricked his head up hearing Pebblepaw. Padding over towards the shecat apprentice, Newtstripe's ear twitched. Turning his attention to the rock, "Let's pull them out and see how you did. Normally you'd nip a herb down as close to the base as you can and be extra careful not to lick any of the juice. This will prevent wasting the juice of which some plants you need for wounds. If the plant isn't what you thought it was, then it prevents you potentially being poisoned. Not all plants are good for cats and a lot look alike. Getting injured while trying to help your clanmates is a bit counter productive." Raising a paw Newtstripe allowed his claws to slide out of their sheaths. Then, with a carefully precise paw, Newtstripe sliced the stem of the plant and pulled it out from under the rock.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Otterpelt
Male||25 moons||Earthclan||Warrior ||Crush;-||Tags;Flurrywisp

The brown tom had finished taking down his prey, a plump brown rabbit. Finally, he could eat something since the elders and queens have been fed. Poor Otterpelt hasn't eaten a think all day. As he started to head back, he noticed one of his fellow warriors,Flurrywisp." Flurrywisp~ haven't seen you all day? Are you hungry?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Name: Mintkit Mintpaw Mintleaf
Clan: Cloudclan
Sexual Orientation: She will be heterosexual, but for now, she's too young.
Desired Rank: MCA/MC
Physical Description: A multicolored she-cat with emerald eyes.
Personality: She is a sweet, caring, and sensitive cat. Though she is young, she knows more then most apprentices.
- Traits: Uptight, overly confident.
+ Traits: Caring, kind, smart.

Kin: Open
Crush: Too Young.
Mate: Too Young.
Kits: Too Young.
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:37 pm

-Mintkit is accepted

Treeclan

Blackpaw l tomcat l mentor - Flashstrike
Grumbling Blackpaw got to his paws again in irritation at having lost the vole. He had it too if he didn't trip! His ears clicking in annoyance, the dark apprentice dropped back into a hunting crouch and scented the air for any other prey that possibly stuck around.

Mothmoon sat on one of the higher branches of the tree that housed his den. The stone faced leader's tail twitched sharply back and forth as he stared out over the tree tops of the foliage that made up his clan' s terratory. Which made up HIS terratory. Mothmoon sat in silence with his usually cold eyes narrowed as the sunlight glitter off his pale golden fur.

The blue furred warrior didn't seem as cool and confidant as her apprentice was. "It is.", agreed Peacockfeather with a head nod as she padded just behind Patchpaw, "Though that is not necessarily a good thing. Many times a quiet forrest is Starclan's way of warning us of approaching disasters such as storms. Never let a seemingly serene surroundings lull you into a false sense of security, or it may cost you...and those around you at the time....very dearly. Keep that in mind Patchpaw."

Earthclan

"Big paws but not impossible.", agreed Frostfang. Suddenly the tomcat stopped and scented the air.

Flurrywhisp l shecat l apprentice is - x l currently tagged; Otterpelt
Flurrywhisp had just been checking a more open area of Earthclan's boarder with Treeclan, when Otterpelt arrived. Startled the young warrior jumped in fright. She turned around quickly ready to defend herself and clan' s land if need be. That is until she came eye to eye with one of her denmates. Relaxing, "Oh Otterpelt, it's just you. I'm sorry for how I acted. I didn't mean to hiss at you."

Cloudclan

Fleckedpelt l shecat
Open to post.

Newtstripe l tomcat l Medicane cat l apprentice - x l tagged currently; Pebblepaw
The brown tomcat was nosing through a few plants for any sign of the yellow buds, when he pricked his head up hearing Pebblepaw. Padding over towards the shecat apprentice, Newtstripe's ear twitched. Turning his attention to the rock, "Let's pull them out and see how you did. Normally you'd nip a herb down as close to the base as you can and be extra careful not to lick any of the juice. This will prevent wasting the juice of which some plants you need for wounds. If the plant isn't what you thought it was, then it prevents you potentially being poisoned. Not all plants are good for cats and a lot look alike. Getting injured while trying to help your clanmates is a bit counter productive." Raising a paw Newtstripe allowed his claws to slide out of their sheaths. Then, with a carefully precise paw, Newtstripe sliced the stem of the plant and pulled it out from under the rock.[/quote][/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Otterpelt
Male||25 moons||Earthclan||Warrior ||Crush;-||Tags;Flurrywisp

Otterpelt smiled." It's alright, I didn't mean to spook you." He said, laying the rabbit near his paws." How long have you been out here? I had to stay at camp for most of the day, hanging with the elders..hearing their stories that lasted a long time."
It felt good to be out, stretching his legs and grabbing a bite to eat
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:13 am

“Don’t worry. I won’t let my guard down.” Patchpaw replied as she padded along the boarder. She would never cross the boarder. Patchpaw knew better than to cross into another clan’s territory. Still, the apprentice doubted other cats would stay put in their clans. She sniffed at the air. “I don’t smell any cats around here. I think we are safe.” She meowed as she continued her patrol. Her ears pricked up when she caught the scent of Blackpaw Must be hunting or something. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:29 am

Treeclan

Blackpaw l tomcat l mentor -
Blackpaw was in the hunting crouch, body stiff as he already tracked down a new possible kill. Scenting the prey wasn't his challenge after all, it was actually making the kill. The tomcat was so engrossed in the hunt that everything mattered little to him.

Open to post.

Peacock's ear flicked as a sudden idea came to mind...a way to test both her son and her apprentice. She would be killing two prey animals with one leap. Looking at the spotted cat with her, "Patchpaw, why don't we take this opportunity to practice your stalking and surprise attacks? Track Blackpaw down, sneak up on him without being noticed and wrestle him into submission as you would an enemy cat.", the blue warrior instructed.

Earthclan

Flurrywhisp l shecat l apprentice is - x l currently tagged; Otterpelt

Cloudclan

Fleckedpelt l shecat
Open to post.

The brown tomcat was nosing through a few plants for any sign of the yellow buds, when he pricked his head up hearing Pebblepaw. Padding over towards the shecat apprentice, Newtstripe's ear twitched. Turning his attention to the rock, "Let's pull them out and see how you did. Normally you'd nip a herb down as close to the base as you can and be extra careful not to lick any of the juice. This will prevent wasting the juice of which some plants you need for wounds. If the plant isn't what you thought it was, then it prevents you potentially being poisoned. Not all plants are good for cats and a lot look alike. Getting injured while trying to help your clanmates is a bit counter productive." Raising a paw Newtstripe allowed his claws to slide out of their sheaths. Then, with a carefully precise paw, Newtstripe sliced the stem of the plant and pulled it out from under the rock.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 am

Anyone can feel free to run into Mintkit c: ]
Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:45 am

“To be honest I was just thinking the same thing. I’d love to startle him. But when I wrestle him should I hold back? I’d hate to seriously hurt a friend.” Patchpaw replied while finding the scent of Blackpaw. Still in the area, and if she had to guess, he was still hunting. Patchpaw got into a crouch and followed the scent of him. She stalked quietly as the scent got stronger. Eventually she found him crouched and ready to pounce at the sight of prey. She then pounced on him. She nipped at his ears. “Hey Blackclaw, do you give up?” She asked. “You were so busy watching for prey you didn’t hear or smell me coming.” She commented, before wrestling the tom to the ground. She stood over him and grinned. “I surprised you, didn’t I?”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me