Valleyclan (accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Valleyclan (accepting)

Postby ~the insanity~ » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:21 am

Nettlestorm purred as she watched the kits "I'd be more than happy to take one when their ready" she meowed, settling down again, she let out a content sigh "I might just bed down here if that's all fine with you?"
~the insanity~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white rabbits » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:28 am

Iceclaw groomed down his fluffed out chest fur before continuing "I'm iceclaw of valleyclan" he declared, pride ringing in his tone.
white rabbits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:49 am

Honeytail nodded. 'Fine by me.' Then, she settled down herself, calling her kits over. 'Aww, but we were playing!' Silverkit pouted. 'You can play tomorrow.'

Smoke tilted his head. 'Ice... claw?' he ran the word over for a bit, before watching the tom confused. 'What's ValleyClan?' Then, he paused, looking at the sky. 'Maybe I shouldn't bother you much longer. It's dark...'
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white rabbits » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 am

"Not for tonight but how about we meet here tomorrow and I'll explain everything" iceclaw meowed warmly before turning and racing back to camp eager to settle into his nest with a nice fat mouse.
white rabbits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~the insanity~ » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:15 am

Nettlestorm nodded, smiling warmly as she bedded down beside the queen what I wouldn't do for kits she thought before letting her mind slip and for sleep to take over.

Beetleeye growled in frustration, after her nap sunblaze wasn't in his usual nest, that meant that she had to go get him as agreed by antmask and her. She grabbed a bundle of marigold and thyme, wrapping a wad of cobweb around her paw, she'd treat him there and the help him back to the den she decided as she crept out of the den making sure not to disturb ripplepaw. Once she was outside she padded swiftly to where sunblaze lay, she shook her head in disapproval of the two toms they were always fighting and one day one of them wouldn't get back up and as she stared down sympathetically at the heap of ginger and white fur at her paw she could get a pretty good guess as to who it would be.
Once she had bandaged sunblaze up she carefully dragged the unconscious tom back to the den, tucking him into his regular nest. Once all that was done she stretched heading for her own nest
~the insanity~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightRaven 21 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:30 am

Oreo nodded giving her a kind smile. It was getting rather dark, but the tom had no place to be as he looked around camp.

Minxfur padded into camp with Maplefrost on her tail. They had been out hunting most of the day and had brought back quite a few pieces of prey. They dropped them on the prey pile before slipping into the warrior's den to sleep. Minxfur settled into her bed yawning her eyes closing and falling asleep rather quickly, Maplefrost however settled down but didn't sleep right away. He watched the others for a bit before sleep overtook him.

A large sleek black tom stalked into the camp, blending in the the dark shadows and staying hidden. He smiled in the darkness as he watched the other cats settle down. He let out a faint chuckle. "How easy it was for him to sneak into their camp." He thought sitting in the darkness.
NightRaven21

Image Image
NightRaven 21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starstrewn » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:33 am

Antmask
Tom
33 Moons
Warrior
Crush: open
Mate: open
Antmask shot upright, his heart beat like a rabbits foot running over moorlands. He shook his head, trying to rid the memory of his dream. After a moment of sitting in stun he got up stretching, it was moonhigh so even if sunblaze hadn't got up then he'd be in the medicine den as agreed. He slunk out of the den, wanting to check on the tom, no matter how stupid he was antmask could stay mad at sunblaze. Antmask slunk across the clearing, his burning amber eyes the only give away to his existence, as he reached the small cave in the far right of the camp he noticed a distinct heap of ginger and white fur curled in his usual nest, no matter how badly he fought it down he couldn't help but feel a wave of relief to see the tom sleeping well, his wounds bound in cobweb. He sighed and tiptoed out of the den, melting back into the shadows, he decided to sleep in his tree this time he decided, scrambling up the bark of the great oak until he found the small nest of moss he had made, nestled in a small dip that was formed by the outstretched branches. Though as he settled down and watched the shadows, purposefully ignoring the star filled sky, he felt as though something was wrong, he could smell something odd and heard small give away's as to the presence of someone else, though he would interrupt yet, instead he scaled a long outstretched branch, hoping from tangle of branch to another until he reached the tree tops where he could now see the intruders black pelt weaving through the shadows, the moonlight gave him away from up here. He grinned, this ought to be interesting.
Starstrewn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightRaven 21 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:42 am

Shadow watched the others from the shadows, his ears flicking here and there. His eyes glowing slightly in the darkness where he felt at home. He let long claws slip out as he cleaned in between them. He knew a cat was near but he said nothing.
Last edited by NightRaven 21 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightRaven21

Image Image
NightRaven 21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 am

Honeytail curled up in her nest with her kits, settling down, preparing to sleep, when she heard a faint noise from outside. Now, she wasn't renowned for her sense of hearing, but with kits to watch over, she'd learnt to hear the subtler sounds. The she-cat narrowed her eyes and curled protectively around the two now-sleeping kits, half-closing her eyes.

Smoke nodded, watching the tom bound away with a curious expression on his face. Then, he turned and padded off himself, towards the little nest under a bush he called home - for now. It would be interesting, Smoke mused, as he lay down, to learn about this ValleyClan and their weird names.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 am

Lighteningtail

tom | warrior |41 moons | clearing | tags: honeytail

Lighteningtail padded outside the warriors den a warm new-leaf breeze filled the air as he knew he was at home in this
'Valleyclan' he was still unsure about the clan and all it had to offer but he felt free and at peace and the day of his sisters death flooded his mind, but he was proud and he would give all he had to offer for this small clan made from rouges, loners and kittypets. lighteningtail padded towards the freshkill pile, it was bare with few prey. "i'll go hunting" lighteningtail thought to himself he wanted to think like a clan cat since he was just getting used to it and he wanted to be accepted by his clan mates. he padded towards the edge of the clearing into the deep forest he sniffed a squirrel "this will surly feed the queens and elders"
he got low seeing the plump squirrel was right in front of him and he jumped catching and killing this large squirrel, he said to himself purring "finally something worth bragging about" he started heading home with ambitions and ideas in his mind but he knew exactly who to give the mouse to, he wanted to give it to Honeytail she had not been a queen for long but she deserved it, she needed to feed the two kits. he padded slowly towards the queens den and quietly spoke to honeytail, "i caught you the beautiful squirrel would you like some?" lighteningtail started to purr.
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me