SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:25 am

TOADPAW
tom - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Hickorypaw - mentor: Tighrishstripe - tags: Dappledpaw, Stripepaw

Sighing he walked toward two apprentices sitting there next to net with each others "Hello Dappledpaw, Stripepaw...Mind If I sit there with you two?" he meowed shyly.

WINGSLASH
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: Riverbriar, Smokepaw, Goldensong

He looked at Goldensong "Smokepaw scented a badger and we are kind of thinking what to do about it..." he meowed to the tom. He gived a quick glare at Riverbriar, because he feeled himself so small when the handsome flirted tom Goldensong was near him or her.

STRAWBERRYDEW
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Snowheart

She rolled her eyes at the blind she-cats words 'typical, very typical' she thought before smilling to her "alright, a big tasty mouse coming on your way right now" she meowed softy "anyway, you needs to eat, just like anyone else does" she said giving a small purr.

SUMMERFLOWER
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush:open - apprentice: open - tags: open

She looked as her sister walked toward the elders den. She din't know what to do or who to talk with.

MIDNIGHTSHINE
she - 15 moons - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Raintooth, Greynose

He shaked her head "no, you didn't bother my hunt, more like my moment of peace" she meowed sighing deeply.

ICEPAW
she - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Wolfberrypaw/Pigeonpaw - mentor: Streamclaw - tags Sorrelpaw

She gived her a soft smile "well I don't think you miss anything...I am not even seen Beewhisker yet. He is either still sleeping or out By himself or someone else" she meowed to her "I think he will train you later today, when he have a time to do so" she meowed gently.

SHARKTOOTH
tom - 34 moons - warrior - crush: opem - apprentice: open - tags: Skywalker

Ears flicking he turned Skywalker "Badger hunting patrol?" he meowed rather exited. Grazy as it heared he liked to chase those cruel creatures away "sure, who else you're going to ask with us?" he meowed glancing the senior warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:05 pm

E a g l e s t a r 🌠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple, Smokepaw//

Eaglestar let out a sigh then turned around and sat down looking at Tawnyflight and Olivedapple again the tip of his tail twitching in irritation. "Theres a badger out there, I wouldn't advise either of you to leave camp." he said.

E m b e r g a z e πŸ”₯
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze let out a soft sigh and nodded "Yeah.. she probably wouldn't be interested in us anyways." she shook her head sadly. "Let's just go on our own." she said.

D a r k g a z e βš”οΈ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze sat down and let out a long sigh before he looked away. There was no way he was going to be able to look at Hickorypaw the entire time.. "I was an apprentice with your parents. We grew up together, we were all inseparable." he said. A distant look filled his gaze, he already moved on from her.. Granted it didn't work but he'd moved on.. But that didn't make this hurt any less. "Your father and I were best friends.." he said before he frowned. "Your mother and I.. We were more." he finally looked at Hickorypaw. "I thought we would be together forever.. I was crazy about her.. When we became warriors we became mates almost immediately. And it was great.. I thought we were all happy. And then.. She fell inlove with your father, my best friend, and they started sneaking around. Well that didn't last long and I caught them." he sighed and shrugged. "I never spoke to them after that. But they were happy so.. I was glad they could make each other happy even if I couldn't make them happy. But I never did speak to them again..." he wasn't sure if he completely regretted that or not.

T r e e w h i s k e r ☘
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "I know, but until then i'll be sure to bring you dinner every night." he said purring happily.

R i v e r b r i a r 🌊
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Wingslash, Goldensong //

Riverbriar nodded "We hope only one though." she added though she sent a glare back towards Wingslash. She wasn't quite sure why he was glaring, wouldn't he want their clanmates to be safe? The tortoiseshell turned her attention back to Smokepaw and Goldensong "Smokepaw is almost ready to be a warrior." she said. "She's interested in going out on the patrol to find the badger." she said.

S u n s p o t s β˜€οΈ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots glanced back at him grinning slightly before he continued forward, he almost crashed into a tree when he wasn't paying attention. He mentally scolded himself for that, not wanting to completely embarrass himself in front of Aspenfur. "Come on slow poke!" he called out as they approached the river, he slowed down slightly and glanced at Aspenfur, careful not to get too close to any trees and walk into them for real this time.

M i s t y p a w 🌫️
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Mahoganytuft //

Mistypaw puffed up her chest "Yes I am!" she declared excitedly. "I'm ready to bring back more prey than any other apprentice!" she purred her eyes sparkling slightly as she spoke. Mistypaw glanced at the camp entrance then back at Mahoganytuft. She loved being a hunter, and she knew it wasn't very good in the eyes of her sister but she didn't seem to mind.

E c h o p a w πŸ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw straightened up immediately β€œDid you hear that Shatteredpaw??” She asked her eyes wide. β€œYou’re going to be a night guard tonight! That’s not a warrior duty that’s a guard duty!” She said obviously very excited now. β€œThat’ll be really impressive before your warrior ceremony. Maybe you could make guard sooner??” She said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:46 pm

❅ ❄ ❆Blizzardsky❅ ❄ ❆
Tom|Deputy|Mate: Petalwish|Apprentice: Moonpaw|Tags: Camp
Blizzardsky purred deeply, and curled around his mate.

✿ ❀ ❁Redlily✿ ❀ ❁
She-Cat|Warrior|Mate:Oakmist|Apprentice: Stormpaw|Tags: Open
Redlily waited.

☼ ☽ ☾Softdapple☽ ☾ ☼
She-Cat|Queen|Crush: Open|Kits: Ashkit|Apprentice: None|Tags: Nursery
Softdapple lashed her tail, and bounded out of camp and into the nearest tree. She hopped around, following badger tracks.

✢ ✷ ✸Ashkit✸ ✷ ✢
She-Cat|Kit|Mother: Softdapple|Tags: Nursery
Ashkit blinked, and slipped out of the nursery. Hopefully her mother would join her soon. Seeing a few apprentices with the elders, she padded over. "Hi!" She greated them. She would join the apprentices really soon, Ashkit secretly couldn't wait.

✢ ✷ ✸Shatteredpaw✸ ✷ ✢
Tom|Warrior Apprentice|Mentor: Embergaze|Crush: Echopaw|Tags: Echopaw
Shatteredpaw purred. "Maybe! Ah I can't wait now. Let's go head out to train." He mewed.

✢ ✷ ✸Dapplepaw✸ ✷
She-Cat|Hunter Apprentice|Mentor: Frozennight|Crush: Open|Tags: Strikepaw
Dapplepaw stretched, yawning. Padding out of her pool of sunlight behind the nursery, Dapplepaw saw one of her friends. "Hey Strikepaw!" She mewed, her tail waving.

✢ ✷ ✸Whiskerkit✸ ✷ ✢
Tom|Kit|Mother: Petalwish|Tags: Parents & Blossomkit
-asleep-
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:57 pm

E a g l e s t a r 🌠
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple, Smokepaw//

Eaglestar let out a sigh then turned around and sat down looking at Tawnyflight and Olivedapple again the tip of his tail twitching in irritation. "Theres a badger out there, I wouldn't advise either of you to leave camp." he said.

E m b e r g a z e πŸ”₯
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Frozennight //

Embergaze let out a soft sigh and nodded "Yeah.. she probably wouldn't be interested in us anyways." she shook her head sadly. "Let's just go on our own." she said.

D a r k g a z e βš”οΈ
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze sat down and let out a long sigh before he looked away. There was no way he was going to be able to look at Hickorypaw the entire time.. "I was an apprentice with your parents. We grew up together, we were all inseparable." he said. A distant look filled his gaze, he already moved on from her.. Granted it didn't work but he'd moved on.. But that didn't make this hurt any less. "Your father and I were best friends.." he said before he frowned. "Your mother and I.. We were more." he finally looked at Hickorypaw. "I thought we would be together forever.. I was crazy about her.. When we became warriors we became mates almost immediately. And it was great.. I thought we were all happy. And then.. She fell inlove with your father, my best friend, and they started sneaking around. Well that didn't last long and I caught them." he sighed and shrugged. "I never spoke to them after that. But they were happy so.. I was glad they could make each other happy even if I couldn't make them happy. But I never did speak to them again..." he wasn't sure if he completely regretted that or not.

T r e e w h i s k e r ☘
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "I know, but until then i'll be sure to bring you dinner every night." he said purring happily.

R i v e r b r i a r 🌊
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Wingslash, Goldensong //

Riverbriar nodded "We hope only one though." she added though she sent a glare back towards Wingslash. She wasn't quite sure why he was glaring, wouldn't he want their clanmates to be safe? The tortoiseshell turned her attention back to Smokepaw and Goldensong "Smokepaw is almost ready to be a warrior." she said. "She's interested in going out on the patrol to find the badger." she said.

S u n s p o t s β˜€οΈ
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots glanced back at him grinning slightly before he continued forward, he almost crashed into a tree when he wasn't paying attention. He mentally scolded himself for that, not wanting to completely embarrass himself in front of Aspenfur. "Come on slow poke!" he called out as they approached the river, he slowed down slightly and glanced at Aspenfur, careful not to get too close to any trees and walk into them for real this time.

M i s t y p a w 🌫️
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Mahoganytuft //

Mistypaw puffed up her chest "Yes I am!" she declared excitedly. "I'm ready to bring back more prey than any other apprentice!" she purred her eyes sparkling slightly as she spoke. Mistypaw glanced at the camp entrance then back at Mahoganytuft. She loved being a hunter, and she knew it wasn't very good in the eyes of her sister but she didn't seem to mind.

E c h o p a w πŸ‚
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw nodded in agreement "Right, good idea." she said becoming more serious in an instant. "We're getting closer to the end of our training we've got to start really impressing them all Shatteredpaw." she said. She puffed up her chest proudly "If we work hard we'll be above our peers and get the better rank of warrior. Less working up that way." she said proudly.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:24 pm

β€œYes I’d like to help. I’ll use everything I learned to help the patrol deal with the badger. I’m sure it’s just one. Probably out hunting.” Smokepaw said, her whiskers twitched in disgust remembering the stench.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:04 am

E a g l e s t a r 🌠

E m b e r g a z e πŸ”₯

D a r k g a z e βš”οΈ

T r e e w h i s k e r ☘

R i v e r b r i a r 🌊

Riverbriar hissed softly "I'm tired of waiting around for this. We should do something ourselves." she said her whiskers twitching. "We have queens and kits to think about." she said frowning slightly. "If we let that.. thing.. get in here we are risking so much.." she said shaking her head sadly.

S u n s p o t s β˜€οΈ

M i s t y p a w 🌫️

E c h o p a w πŸ‚

Echopaw nodded in agreement "Right, good idea." she said becoming more serious in an instant. "We're getting closer to the end of our training we've got to start really impressing them all Shatteredpaw." she said. She puffed up her chest proudly "If we work hard we'll be above our peers and get the better rank of warrior. Less working up that way." she said proudly.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:48 am

Κ™Κ€Ιͺα΄€Κ€κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄˜
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / κœ±Κœα΄‡ / α΄‡ΚŸα΄…α΄‡Κ€ / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄‘Ιͺꜱʜᴘᴏᴏʟ, α΄„Κ€Ιͺα΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄‘, α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜α΄€α΄‘
The black/brown tabby waved her tail to Mistypaw as she left the den, purring in amusement. "You should all be getting to your mentors now, whether they're awake or not."

Κ™α΄€α΄›Ι’ΚŸα΄€Κ€α΄‡
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / κœ±Κœα΄‡ / α΄‘α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴏʀ / ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄›; α΄α΄€Κœα΄Ι’α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›α΄œκœ°α΄› / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄
The black smoke tabby shook her fur once she was awake, although she didn't want to get up quite yet. Eh. Gotta get up sometime today. She briefly thought, before she was completely awake and out of the den.

ꜱᴏɴɒʜᴏᴑʟ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / κœ±Κœα΄‡ / α΄‘α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴏʀ / ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄›; ᴅᴀʀᴋɒᴀᴒᴇ / α΄€α΄˜α΄˜.; α΄„Κ€α΄€Ι΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€Κ€Κα΄˜α΄€α΄‘ / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄„Κ€α΄€Ι΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€Κ€Κα΄˜α΄€α΄‘
The pretty pale blue point purred in amusement, curling her tail. "Go get some prey then, we'll start with hunting and finish with some battle practice."

α΄˜α΄α΄ΚŸα΄›ΚœΚ€α΄α΄€α΄›
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / Κœα΄‡ / Ι’α΄œα΄€Κ€α΄… / ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄›; α΄˜α΄‡Κ™Κ™ΚŸα΄‡Κ€α΄œΙ΄Ι΄α΄‡Κ€ / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄
The gray/blue tom continued to guard, waiting for another guard to switch places with him. He kept his gaze in front of him, although he wanted to turn around to see if his apprentice or Pebblerunner was up.

κœ±α΄˜α΄α΄›α΄›α΄‡α΄…κœ°Κ€α΄κœ±α΄›
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / κœ±Κœα΄‡ / Qα΄œα΄‡α΄‡Ι΄ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; α΄›Κ€α΄‡α΄‡α΄‘ΚœΙͺκœ±α΄‹α΄‡Κ€ / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄›Κ€α΄‡α΄‡α΄‘ΚœΙͺκœ±α΄‹α΄‡Κ€
The snow Bengal couldn't help but smile at her mate, before picking out a robin from the fresh-kill pile. "Alright Treewhisker, but if you stay here any longer, they're going to leave you behind."

Κ€α΄€ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄α΄α΄›Κœ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / Κœα΄‡ / Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€ / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄
The gray point flicked his tail tip in irritation, momentarily rolling his eyes. "How dare we ruin your moment of peace?" He interrupted his brother, giving her a dry look.

Ι’Κ€α΄€ΚΙ΄α΄κœ±α΄‡
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / Κœα΄‡ / Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€ / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄
The gray tom flattened his ears, beginning to speak before Raintooth had cut him off. "I'm sor-"

α΄„Κ€Ιͺα΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄‘
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / Κœα΄‡ / α΄€α΄˜α΄˜Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄›Ιͺᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; Κœα΄€Κ€α΄‡α΄˜α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄„α΄‡ / ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄›; ᴍΙͺκœ±α΄›Κα΄˜α΄€α΄‘ / α΄›α΄€Ι’κœ±; Κœα΄€Κ€α΄‡α΄˜α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄„α΄‡
The brown and white tabby nodded to the elders, sending them a smile before leaving the den a while after Mistypaw, quickly looking around for his mentor.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:38 pm

β€œThen I think we should go.” Smokepaw meowed, feeling impatient about waiting to see if she could go join a patrol. β€œLet’s make our own patrol and go. I’m almost a warrior anyway. I’ve been trained well.” She told Riverbriar. β€œWe can’t let the badger get anywhere near camp. I’d hate to see the queens nd kits or anyone else hurt, or worse.”
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄‡α΄„α΄›α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€sᴍ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:47 am

Hawk | 30 Moons Old | Tom | Rogue
    Hawk growled quietly, slowly helping his brother along. Bramble had injured his leg during a hunt, and if Hawk was completely honest, he was worried. The cut was deep, and neither of them knew the first thing about healing. β€œYou were reckless. We are in clan territory, you know. Now isn’t the time to be getting injuries.”

Bramble | 30 Moons Old | Tom | Rogue
    Bramble limped along, shooting a glare at Hawk. β€œI know, you mouse-brain! Do you think I wanted to injur myself?” The larger tom retorted, hissing in pain. Though he’d never admit it, he was grateful for Hawk’s concern.
οΌ‘οΌ’οΌ―οΌ΅οΌ΄ οΌ­οΌ₯
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
Hey, call me Ecto. I'm an introverted
girl who loves coffee, cryptids, and a
variety of other things. If you have a
question, just message me.

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
ImageImage
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
α΄‡α΄„α΄›α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€sᴍ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:04 am

TOADPAW
tom - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Hickorypaw - mentor: Tighrishstripe - tags: Dappledpaw, Stripepaw

Sighing he walked toward two apprentices sitting there next to net with each others "Hello Dappledpaw, Stripepaw...Mind If I sit there with you two?" he meowed shyly.

WINGSLASH
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: Riverbriar, Smokepaw, Goldensong

He blinked at the small apprentice, before looking the two warriors "hmm, maybe she is right, there is four of use now, If Goldensong joins us" he meowed looking to the golden tom "we could even try to find it and chase it away instead that just stand still and wait for the Skywalkers patrol" he meowed very gently and calmly way, even thought the situation was very stressful.

STRAWBERRYDEW
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Snowheart

She rolled her eyes at the blind she-cats words 'typical, very typical' she thought before smilling to her "alright, a big tasty mouse coming on your way right now" she meowed softy "anyway, you needs to eat, just like anyone else does" she said giving a small purr.

SUMMERFLOWER
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush:open - apprentice: open - tags: open

She looked as her sister walked toward the elders den. She din't know what to do or who to talk with.

MIDNIGHTSHINE
she - 15 moons - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Raintooth, Greynose

She gived them a amused look before smiled "well as long it was just you two, I will forgive you" she meowed calmly flicking her tail "I kind of like you two, you're always so....happy it seems" she meowed watching the forest around them.

ICEPAW
she - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Wolfberrypaw/Pigeonpaw - mentor: Streamclaw - tags Sorrelpaw

She gived her a soft smile "well I don't think you miss anything...I am not even seen Beewhisker yet. He is either still sleeping or out By himself or someone else" she meowed to her "I think he will train you later today, when he have a time to do so" she meowed gently.

SHARKTOOTH
tom - 34 moons - warrior - crush: opem - apprentice: open - tags: Skywalker

Ears flicking he turned Skywalker "Badger hunting patrol?" he meowed rather exited. Grazy as it heared he liked to chase those cruel creatures away "sure, who else you're going to ask with us?" he meowed glancing the senior warrior.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me