DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby hollowbonez » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:32 pm

≋ ≋Bluestream
Warrior // Tom // 54 Moons // Dream // Camp // Mate; Pearwind // Tags; Pearwind
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
He tilted his head, sympathizing with her worry. "Have you tried talking to her? That can help immensely, sometimes." He suggested in a murmur, a hint of bitterness as he thought of his previous mate and how 'irrational' she acted towards him, along with his children.

⌫ ⌫Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 65 Moons // Mint // Warrior's Den // Mate; Johnny // Tags; Open
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
Soda groaned as he awoke, hearing all sorts of pops and cracks from his body. This was his punishment for sleeping extremely late at night, which was a bad hobby he never seemed to beat, even in the past two years.

☼ ☼Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 64 Moons // Dream // Nursery // Mate; Autumnsky // Tags; Autumnsky
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
"Indeed." He purred, feeling proud from the statement. "And you are their mother." His eyes softened and he nuzzled his mate.

☾☽Luna
Rogue // Molly // No Clan // Forest // Mate; Miles // Tags; Open
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
Luna stretched and sighed calmly as she spotted a small squirrel passing by her. She was often hungry, living outside of clan territory, where prey seemed to nearly be abundant. She crouched and made quick work of it after pouncing. "Gotcha." She purred in satisfaction as she bit into it.

❋ ❋Spottedfoot
Warrior // Tom // 29 Moons // Dream // Camp // Mate; Shimmercloud // Tags; Open
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
Spottedfoot had picked up a plump mouse and had already begun eating it, although she was a relatively slow eater. The she-warrior politely nodded every so often to cats that passed by her while she enjoyed her meal.

ϟ ϟBeebreeze
Warrior // Tom // 29 Moons // Dream // Forest // Tags; Aspenfur
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
He flexed his claws as the critter made an escape. He made a fast pounce near it, but he was nowhere near as fast as the creature. "Fox-dung!" He spat as he writhed on the ground to face Aspenfur again. His eyes hardened with frustration before a glimmer of amusement shined in them. "Crash and burn." He snorted as he licked some dust off of his paw.

❅ ❅Dewrunner
Warrior // Tom // 29 Moons // Dream // Forest // Tags; Squirrelpaw
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
His ears slicked back, and he wanted to call out to the apprentice, but stalled. "Sorry..." He murmured softly and began padding back to camp, keeping his ears pricked for prey. He would have to catch something if he were to come back.

❥ ❥Woolystar
Previous Leader // Molly // Technically 78 Moons // Previously Dream // StarClan // Tags; Open
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
Woolystar's fur ruffled in a chilled breeze as she watched Redstar with unbroken intensity. She wanted to be sure that he would be in no danger, as she still loved him after her death.

♦ ♦SilverRain
Previous Warrior // Tom // Technically 43 Moons // Previously Dream // StarClan // Tags; Echokit
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
His expression curled into a smile when he noticed how excited the kit was. "How much can you possibly like this? Is there a limit?" He asked, letting the words flow out of him as he concentrated. "Or are you limitless?"

☆ ☆Delta
Rogue // Molly // 18 Moons // No Clan // Forest // Tags; Nova
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

---
"It's fun! We have no limits," she explained, "but we may go hungry sometimes." She paused, leaving the silence hanging in the air. "Better starve free than be a fat slave." She said, reciting a small quote her mother taught her.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Squirrelpaw - tom - 10 moons - Medicine Cat Apprentice - DreamClan - tags; Dewrunner

The young tabby then finished up his small pile and walked back towards camp, wanting to show Minnowsplash and Fawnleap that he would be a great apprentice to have. I also need to find a way to apologize to Dewrunner. The apprentice thought as he continued to walk towards camp before entering and heading towards the Medicine Den.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:00 pm

EchoKit
"Silll-Ver!" she repeated. Fun! Ahe made noises that made sense? The same way you mew. Right.. Just make sounds. "Silver!" she mewed again. She then proceeded to try and climb his back. She wanted to feel tall! She decided. Maybe she could get big bubbles! Or get the ones higher up! She decided.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:19 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar sighed softly and laid back down watching the clan.
He looked up at the sky and then after a few moments of watching it he looked back down at his clan.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight stayed where she was and gently watched the leaves sway in the breeze.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Yes I am actually. Would you like to share?" Skypool asked her brother, tilting her white and blue head.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"You were so mad!" Leafheart chuckled slightly remembering the kit'size Niger when he got caught.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"You are! It happened when... things... got... out of paw."
Kyogresky said slightly blushing remembering the night. "Are you mad?" She whispered softly. Her ears flattening to her head.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze sat beside him and purred softly. "Your quite the charmer today." She told him leaningredients r head on his shoukder. "But your not the only one who is lucky." She murmured slightly with a smirk and also in flirty way.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Blazerunner purred and wrapped his tail around her.
"Well, your going to be a great mother." Bladerunner purred to her.

Whisperkit
Age;Few Days|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

Whisperkit mewled in annoyance as his mother's tounge made contact with his soft fluffy pelt.

Dustsong
Age;41 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong was laying his head on his paws. His white paw covered in dust from a training session. He licked the paw clean and watched the camp quietly.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

"I was never the best warrior." The queen pointed out to her mate. She wasn't the best warrior, but one of the fastest,
So maybe one of her children will get her speed and their father's strength.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Brambleberry - shecat - 108 moons - elder - DreamClan - tags; Speckledpelt, open

The elder looked over at her younger sibling and did a small purr as she then started to clean his fur, much to his annoyance. "Hush down, Speckledpelt, it's just me." She said softly as she continued to clean his pelt, making sure he didn't have anything caught in her fur as their bedding was needed changed.

Speckledpelt - tom - 89 moons - elder - DreamClan - tags; Brambleberry, open

The retired warrior then grumbled as she kept on grooming him, although he didn't mind it since he was tired and she had gotten something that was stuck in his fur that he couldn't reach. He just grumbled because it was his big sister that was doing it, and no matter what age they were, he would always be almost embarrassed by his sister. "Make it snappy then, Brambleberry."

Tigerkit - shecat - 2 moons - kit - StarClan - tags; open

The young stary kit was playing around with a moss ball she had found, but she then got distracted by a familiar voice and looked down and saw her family. "Daddy! Brambleburry!" She purred in excitement and then giggled because of how old they looked, she the bounced away and looked for one of her clanmates up here.

Cherrypaw - shecat - 12 moons - apprentice - DreamClan - mentor; n/a - tags; open

The feisty apprentice was sitting in front of the Apprentice Den grooming her fur as her eyes flickered around the camp. She then drew a paw over her ear as she thought about what she was going to do today and when her warrior ceremony would be, since she was getting closer to the age of warrior-ship.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am

Minnowsplash felt himself slipping away, knowing that he didn't have much time left."Your a wonderful medicine cat Fawnleap. I know you'll make a fantastic mentor. Things may seem bad now, but the future is so bright for you."he weakly lifted his head to touch his nose to her cheek, as a farewell, before he rested his head on his paws. A few moments later he went limp and his eyes glazed over, the spirit now leaving the tom.

Aspenfur watched as Beebreeze missed the prey, only to bounce back with a more cheerful tone."Nobody manages to catch the prey every time. We make mistakes and we learn from that."he purred, hoping the miss hadn't bothered the other tom much."Im certain that the next time you hunt, your prey won't be as lucky."

Featherwisp gave a small laugh, still caught in the memory."What did you expect! I was so close, and I would have caught it too! Then I could have had bragging rights."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:30 am

FawnLeap
She stumbled backwards, hyperventilating. "Minnow-" she breathed lightly, and then sat down. Her frontal body followed suit and she laid down a small difference away from MinnowSplash. She coughed and looked down, covering her face. She hyperventilated into the ground, inhaling a bit of dirt.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Slatestream l warrior l Dreamclan l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; Rayfeather
"I think he went hunting....we got up and left the den at the same time. But he could be anywhere in the territory.", Slatestream replied thinking back to meeting Beebreeze when she first got up for the day.

Blackshadow l warrior l Dreamclan l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Skypool
"Only if you carry my prey in and take some to Mother for me.", the dark tomcat said, "I'll take camp duty afterwards so you can get some rest or go out yourself. Though I feel like I should warn you that the prey is feeling extra tricky today. It took moons just to catch a vole!" Of course the cat was over exaggerating just how long it took for him to collect his haul. Blackshadow settled down across from his sister, waiting for Skypool to choose something and take the first bite. "Females first.", he purred.

Dropletpool l shecat l Starclan l smells of stars and summer rain l currently tagged; -
The small shecat's ears twitched and she lifted her nose to scent the air. Her ear flicked again as only the scents of her new clanmates filled her senses. It had only been twenty-four moons since her death, but already Dropletpool memorized each Starclan cat's scent. Every one of her new clanmates smelled of stars combined with their own unique scents that helped to identify them easier. Dropletpool padded through Silverpelt alone in silence just letting her paws go as they willed.

Cheetahfang l tomcat l Starclan l smells of stars and summer heat l currently tagged; -
COMING SOON
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 pm

AlexSummers wrote:
Brambleberry - shecat - 108 moons - elder - DreamClan - tags; Speckledpelt, open

The elder looked over at her younger sibling and did a small purr as she then started to clean his fur, much to his annoyance. "Hush down, Speckledpelt, it's just me." She said softly as she continued to clean his pelt, making sure he didn't have anything caught in her fur as their bedding was needed changed.

Speckledpelt - tom - 89 moons - elder - DreamClan - tags; Brambleberry, open

The retired warrior then grumbled as she kept on grooming him, although he didn't mind it since he was tired and she had gotten something that was stuck in his fur that he couldn't reach. He just grumbled because it was his big sister that was doing it, and no matter what age they were, he would always be almost embarrassed by his sister. "Make it snappy then, Brambleberry."

Tigerkit - shecat - 2 moons - kit - StarClan - tags; open

The young stary kit was playing around with a moss ball she had found, but she then got distracted by a familiar voice and looked down and saw her family. "Daddy! Brambleburry!" She purred in excitement and then giggled because of how old they looked, she the bounced away and looked for one of her clanmates up here.

Cherrypaw - shecat - 12 moons - apprentice - DreamClan - mentor; n/a - tags; open

The feisty apprentice was sitting in front of the Apprentice Den grooming her fur as her eyes flickered around the camp. She then drew a paw over her ear as she thought about what she was going to do today and when her warrior ceremony would be, since she was getting closer to the age of warrior-ship.

Squirrelpaw - tom - 10 moons - Medicine Cat Apprentice - DreamClan - mentor; Fawnleap - tags; Fawnleap

"Minnowsplash! Fawnleap! I brought some mor-" The ginger tom didn't even finish his sentence when he walked in and saw Minnowsplash and Fawnleap on the ground. He then dropped the herbs and raced towards Fawnleap and checked her for any injuries and he then went to Minnowsplash before freezing when he didn't feel any breathing.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x