🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby alyxmin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:05 am

scarlet // female // tags: ???
    the she-cat walked in the clan cat's territory, unsure what to do. she knew she should stay with biscuit and creampuff, she promised to be part of their gang. but the clan cat's spared her life, something she'd never seen before. her claws dug into the ground in anger,
    she knew they probably wouldn't spare her this time.
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:11 am

Snowywhisper | molly | med. cat | mood; concerned | tags; Cloudpaw, Skippaw

Snowywhisker flicked her tail as she waited for Cloudpaw to get the catmint patiently. She gratefully took the stone bowl, staring down at the crushed herb. Quickly racking her brain for the way you give a cat catmint, she paused. The medicine cat didn't pause for too long, but soon continued to paw Skip awake so she could take the catmint. Giving Skip time to adjust to being awake, she dashed over and brought a small amount of coltsfoot to ease her breathing.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:49 am

Stormberry looks at what Snowywhisper is doing intently, she's so fascinated by what she can do. She sits gingerly on her leg and flicks her black tail.

Tags: Snowywhisper
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging and Snowwhisper Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw tilted his head. "Snowywhisper, don't you give her all of it?" he asked, confused as for why they wouldn't give a sick cat a lot of medicine. He watched intently as Skip startled awake. "This is Snowywhisper, Apenclan's medicine cat." he leaned over and quietly mewed in Snowywhisper's ear. "She's a loner that wants to join the clan, sorry I told you she was Skippaw earlier..." he paused, trying to decide if he should say more. "...But I thought you might not help her if you knew," he said grimly, his striped tail flicking calmly behind him.

Skip
Female:: Crush,:: 8 moons:: Tagging Medicine cat Den

Skippaw groggily opened her eyes. "Wha-" the she-cat broke off as a new face peered closely at her. "Pige-" she cut off the toms name when she realized Cloudpaw was sitting near the she-cat. She dipped her head to the medicine cat after he explained. "Cloudpaw told me I might have greencough... Will I die?" she asked abruptly, her amber eyes wide.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Snowywhisper | molly | med. cat | mood; concerned | tags; Cloudpaw, Skippaw, Stormberry

"I will give her half of the remains of my catmint. There aren't exactly mounds of catmint so I must spare it for others. I'll give her all of the coltsfoot to ease her breathing. The catmint will help ease the greencough and potentiolly heal her," Snowywhisper explained, pushing the half of the mound of catmint and the whole mound of colts foot towards Skip. "As for her being an outsider, I make it a point to help any cats in need. If she wishes to join the clan, it will be up to the leader. I will help her."

"Do not panic. You can indeed die from greencough if it gets worse and turns into blackcough. Blackcough is extremely fatal and if greencough gets worse than this you might as well have blackcough. I will do the best I can to heal you, Skippaw." She explained to the ill she-cat. "Do you think you'll be able to get down these herbs or will I have to coat them with something so it'll be easier for you to take them?" She asked, concern flooding in her voice as she stared down at the younger loner-apprentice.

Her tail flicked behind her at a rapid pace, showing her curiosity about the she-cat on the ground beneath her. The medicine cat was still well aware of Cloudpaw and Stormberry's presences watching her as she worked with Skip.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Stormberry meows " is she okay???" She looks at Snowywhisper her golden gaze worried. She looks back at skippaw, that poor apprentice. " I'd do anything to switch places with her." She Meows loud enough to be heard.

Tags: Snowywhisper
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me