🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:52 am

Pigeonpaw scented the air, instantly knowing Cloudpaw was right. She hadn't left camp, but maybe she still planned too? He pushed the thought aside and padded into the medicine den, relieved to see Skip there."Skip, are you leaving?"he asked suddenly, unable to stop himself. He was anxious to know her answer, hoping that she would tell him no.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kusakabe » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:11 am

Lighteningwind| queen |29 moons | mood: grumpy | tags: none | calico maine coon |

Lighteningwind stood up from her nest pain lingered in her belly, she was soon expecting mountainwhisker's kits.
staring at some of the sleeping queens she quietly padded towards the exit to get a freshkill mouse, or even if she was lucky a rabbit. when she finally got to the freshkill pile warriors, apprentices and elders were sharing tongues. lighteningwind knew she would never have a handheld life like most of the cats, but she was happy.
Kenji // th //artshop //
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:52 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw sighed in relief when he saw that Skip wasn't stealing anything, he was happy to hear the russet colored she-cat was staying. He wanted Pigeonpaw to be happy, and Pigeonpaw was awfully fond of her.
(writers block, trying to get back in the mood)

Skip
Female:: Crush, :: 8 moons :: Tagging Medicine cat Den

Skip's ear perked up in surprise, weird. she thought, I felt the exact same way about you. She dipped her head, "No,
I'm staying in Aspenclan... I couldn't leave you- or Otterpaw." she mewed, ignoring Cloudpaw .XD.
Last edited by drift. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am

Pigeonpaw shook his head, not sure why the she-cat would think that."No! Of course not! Im actually worried that you will leave."he answered her honestly, hoping she would believe him."I don't want you to leave, your my friend. I didn't intend to hurt you. Im just scared of being hurt, so I try not to trust cats. But I do trust you Skip, thats why I don't want you to leave. Your one of my only friends."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:44 am

Perfect Drift wrote:
Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw sighed in relief when he saw that Skip wasn't stealing anything, he was happy to hear the russet colored she-cat was staying. He wanted Pigeonpaw to be happy, and Pigeonpaw was awfully fond of her.
(writers block, trying to get back in the mood)

Skip
Female:: Crush, :: 8 moons :: Tagging Medicine cat Den

Skip's ear perked up in surprise, weird. she thought, I felt the exact same way about you. She dipped her head, "No,
I'm staying in Aspenclan... I couldn't leave you- or Otterpaw." she mewed, ignoring Cloudpaw .XD.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:55 am

Pigeonpaw gave a small bounce of excitement."Great! I don't want to lose my friend."he noticed she didn't mention Cloudpaw, making him wonder if she even counted the other tom as a friend."I know I would be upset if any of you left."he looked over at Cloudpaw, making sure he knew how much he meant to him. He cared about the tom more then he did Skip or Otterpaw, so to him it was important to let Cloudpaw know.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:04 am

Female | 39 moons | Loner | Tags; , Twistedface, Blacktuff|

.:{+}:. Fox spit, shivering at the bond the two had together. .:{+}:.``Aw, how sappy! But, I'm not sure a kittypet will make much of any difference in a figh--``.:{+}:. She yowled in surprise, being knocked over once again by another cat. She took a few giant gulps of air, before whipping around to glare at them. Her pupils were no more than two lines. .:{+}:.``You kittypets are absolutely everywhere!``.:{+}:. She hissed in disgust, wobbling to her paws. By then,
the cat had scratched a long scar across her eye. Her vision had been blurred in the middle of her vision. Not blurred, exactly,
but blind. Fox bubbled with rage, letting out an angry cry of loss for her vision in her left eye. She burst at the cat, matching any cat's ferocity as she swiped her claws along the black cat's muzzle. She landed on her paws, trembilng and tired from the fighting.
Perhaps it was a lost cause to kill all of them at once. .:{+}:.
.:{+}:. Whipping her gaze back to the skilled warrior, her mew had darkened into a low growl. .:{+}:.``I guess you're right, in a way. It's pointless to carry on a fight of one to three. But it doesn't matter. Either way, you'll all be dead soon.``.:{+}:. Her back fur had began to lay flat again, reassuring herself with her promise. With that,she leaped into the undergrowth of the forest, wobbling tiredly into the shadows. .:{+}:.

Ocean Plumeria wrote:
Mysteriouss wrote:
Mysteriouss wrote:@Ocean

Do you mind if Blacktuft attacks Fox? Because I don't think there is any other way for Fox to attack Blacktuft right after from attacking Twistedface

She attacked her here.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:11 am

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface, black turf, Fox, open|]

Tiqua let out a triumph as she looked at blackturf, then to twistedface. "Ya'll did it" she exclaimed as she nuzzled the two sisters and helped like there wounds clean. She had manage to get a smal cut above her nose and a gash on her back put she enjoyed the pain knowing that they won. But why did the she-cat keep calling the "kitty pets?" Did she not know they where warriors? Or at least twistedface and Blacktuff where, she was a loner.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:20 am

Marina

Shecat | 17 moons | Loner | Tags: Emberstripe |

She looked at the tom, getting more suspicious. "Why do you need to know? It's none of your business.."
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:30 am

| EmberStripe |

| Twoleg-Nest Garden | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Marina|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Sorry for asking". he apologized to the rogue in a polite voice.
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me