🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 New and accepting!~🌺

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:17 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging Otterpaw and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw watched, horrified as Skip left. Unlike Pigeonpaw, the cream tom stood, pausing. Not wanting to leave his distraught friend, though he did want to find out if the she-cat was gone for good. "She's not leaving." he told Pigeonpaw firmly, though he knew he might be lying.

Skip
Female:: Crush, Otterpaw :: 8 moons :: Tagging Medicine cat Den

Skip kept glancing at the two cream tom's huddled a little off to the side of the den. A spark of anger lit up her amber eyes like fire.
Why did Scorch have to come in here and know me... why did i have to act like that towards Pigeonpaw and Otterpaw? Skip's anger died as she realized it wasn't Scorch's fault. It was hers. Her throat seemed to swell in her mouth as her eyelids filled, blurring her vision. Her head tucked against her chest, Skip left the den as quickly as her three legs could allow. Veering off to the nearest dark place she could find, Skip realized she was in a den full of herbs. She sat down on a nest and let the streaks of water fall, staining her russet fur black.

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:20 am

| Otterpaw |
| Camp | Mate/Crush: None | Male | Tags: Skip, PigeonPaw, Cloudpaw|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:27 am

~Cheesecake~

[|She-cat||23 moons||Sent;: Honey|| Crush;:Fang||Kittypet||Tags;:Fang]

Looking back at the old house there was nothing, but silence. " I am sure he wouldn't mind" she purred to him as she hopped off the fence.

~Tiqua~

[|she-cat||19 moons||Crush;: TBD|Loner|Tags;:Twistedface, black turf, Fox, open|]

Tiqua turned red in the face at this point. "Don't worry about me twistedface face, worry about you" she hissed. She know her friend wanted to be protective and all, but she could do some damage. She watched as how the she cat fought and picked up a little. She scooted up by her friend and nodded, with a look that would say " Your not doing this alone."
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:29 am

Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw watched, horrified as Skip left. Unlike Pigeonpaw, the cream tom stood, pausing. Not wanting to leave his distraught friend, though he did want to find out if the she-cat was gone for good. "She's not leaving." he told Pigeonpaw firmly, though he knew he might be lying.

Skip

Skip's mouth dropped open slightly as a dark colored tom asked her if she was ok. she wiped her wet cheek with her paw, sniffing."Y-yea..." she stuttered off, embarrassed that Otterpaw saw her like this. She felt too much stress was put on her shoulders and she finally collapsed. She moved her tail to curl around her paws, making room for Otterpaw to sit.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:30 am

Pigeonpaw looked over at Cloudpaw, giving a small shake of his head."You can't say that, you don't know what she intends to do. Trust me, she's probably leaving us."he felt panicked, not wanting to feel the pain of loss once again, as he had moons ago."Why else would she run off? Maybe she decided to be a loner again."

I'll get Twistedface's reply up once mysteriouss replies))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:47 am

| Otterpaw |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:53 am

Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw nodded, "why would she leave, though. She has two amazing toms as her friends..." he trailed off, not wanting to say too mcuh. "Though, she did know tornthroat- I mean, she didn't know his new name. She called him Scorch." He nudged Pigeonpaw, "Come on, let's go find out together." Cloudpaw suggested, "That way I'll be there for you, if she's not." he stopped, not saying it for fear he might hurt the tom even more.

Skip

Skip yawned, closing her eyes and leaning against the sturdy tom. "Thank you, Otterpaw." she mewed softly. "Is Pigeonpaw ok...
He looked..." she couldn't bring herself to say it.

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:11 am

Pigeonpaw began to think over the reasons why Skip might leave, hoping to find no answer, but much to easily he found himself coming up with reasons."Sometimes cats just leave. They don't tell you why, they just go."he pointed out, but he didn't protest. Instead he stood up, praying to starclan he wouldn't be told that she was leaving."Well, im happy to know your here for me. It means a lot to me."he took a deep breath, bracing himself for whatever the outcome could be."Alright, lets find her."he padded out of the den before waiting to make sure Cloudpaw was following.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 am

[quote="Ocean Plumeria"][center]| Otterpaw |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:32 am

Cloudpaw
Tom :: 9 moons :: Crush, Yes :: Tagging and Pigeonpaw
Cloudpaw trotted after Pigeonpaw keeping close to let him know he was there for support. "Her scent leads over there." he told his friend, pointing with his ears to the medic den. Cloudpaw hoped Skip didn't steal any herbs before she left, the clan needed all it could get.

Skip

Skip nodded, trying to believe Otterpaw.
Writers block ;~;

hey! im drift
β€£ they/them
β€£ adult
β€£ headrush#8198
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxxΒ©
drift.

My pets
My items