" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:21 am

"finally, you're here." a she-cat voice startled you. you looked around, not sure where the she-cat was. "here," she then appeared out from the thin air with a soft smile on her maw. she was pacing around on the water! your eyes widened in amusement as she let out a small purr. "other clans used to worship us for our powers and abilities, but soon people got tired of us. a war broke out, and we were outnumbered. we knew we couldn't stay in the woods because that's where the other clans are. moons have passed, and we're doing pretty fine on our own. we were in the mountains, then in the arctic, then now we're here." she then turned out, beckoning you to follow. "welcome to hiddenclan, traveller."
Last edited by ailurophile. on Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // rules

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:30 am

one. all site rules apply on this roleplay
      two. with more power comes more responsibilities. i understand how life gets in the way sometimes, but please do try to be active. if you happen to be inactive for a while, please let me know. persons with a character in a high rank (like a leader, deputy, medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice) if absent for more than 4 days without prior notice will result in a demotion and a pm sent to your inbox.persons with a character that is not mentioned above if absent for more than 7 days without prior will get a pm to your inbox. if pm is not responded to, your characters are temporarily put on the inactive list.
      three. you may have as many cats as you can handle. inactive cats are handled the same way.
      four. you can't kill / badly injure other's characters without their permission. accidentally stepping on someone's paw or tail is acceptable. however, scratching someone across their faces without their owner's prior permission is not acceptable and will result in a strike.
      five. your characters can develop a crush on other's cats without their permission, yet you can't be your own crush mate, mentor, apprentice.
      six. please respect all forum rules. therefore, fade to black when kitting and mating. a strike will be given if a user failed to follow.
      seven. only clan-born cats are granted with powers since birth. clan-cats who were originally loners would not have a power, and loners who were clan-cats will have weakened powers. kits and apprentices' powers are revealed when they're made warriors. (however, do include them in your forms.)
      eight. leader and medicine cats have 3 powers; deputies and medicine cat apprentices have 2. the third power is taught to deputies and medicine cat apprentices when they are made leaders and medicine cats.
      nine. please try to keep the genders even
      eleven. you may choose your own powers, and your powers must not be related to weather or time. please provide a short description of how would your power be used in your form.
      twelve. mary sue, gary sues and godmodding is not allowed on this roleplay and will result in a ban.
      thirteen. be nice to each other! if you have a problem with one of your fellow roleplayers, send me a pm or talk to the person via pm. don't spam the roleplay thread or the discussion thread.
      fourteen. i'm always excited to see your forms! and don't feel pressured to make it pretty and everything! however, it has to consist name, gender, age, rank, crush, mate, kits, sexualities, power (and a short description of that power) and their brief history.
      fifteen. same with forms, don't feel pressured to heavily code your rp posts. but if you wish to, you can absolutely do that! your posts, however, have to be longer than 5 words. so '[character] remained in the camp.' is not acceptable. the minium requirement is somewhere around 1-2 sentences, so your roleplay partners have something to work with.
Last edited by ailurophile. on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // our clan

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:41 am

leader [1/1]
        spiritstar// she-cat // 41 m // heteroromantic heterosexual // shapeshifting, animal communications, asterokinesis // ailurophile.

deputy [0/1]

medicine cat [1/1]
        eaglegaze // tom // 42m // heterosexual // sleep, heightened senses, temperature change // .kingdom.

medicine cat apprentice [1/1]
        whitepaw // she-cat // 13 m // heterosexual // power, power, power // White Night Fantasy // whitegaze

warriors [6/-]
        ravenwatcher // tom // 41 m // demiromantic heterosexual // super strength // ailurophile.
        nightholly // she-cat // 41 m // demiromantic asexual // camouflage // ailurophile.
        cloudnose // tom // 43 m // demiromantic heterosexual // force-field generation // ailurophile.
        thundersnarl // tom // 40 m // bisexual // thunder shock // White Night Fantasy
        shadebird // she-cat // 24 m // heterosexual // no power // White Night Fantasy
        iceflake // she-cat // 13 m // bisexual // power // White Night Fantasy

apprentice [2/5]
        dovepaw // she-cat // 10 m // bisexual // sass // sensing emotions, dovemask
        rowanpaw // tom // 13 m // bisexual // White Night Fantasy // future power, rowanberry

kits [1/5]
        greenkit // male // 3m // heterosexual // AnnaSofia7 (seeing spirits)

queen [1/3]
        creamflower // she-cat // 22 m // heterosexual // ice manipulation // Animals65

loners [1/2]
        milkywhisker // tom // 41 m // heterosexual // ability to see the dead (weakened) // sass

inactive
        foxjaw // tom // 37 m // deputy // heterosexual // reality warping, heightened endurance // sass
      stagflame // tom // 37 m // pansexual // fire-stag // lunara archeron
      stormsong // she-cat // 38 m // heterosexual // water manipulation // lunara archeron
      beesting // she-cat // 30 m // pansexual // paralyzing venom // sass
        please pm me about your previous cat or repost your forum in the discussion thread c:
Last edited by ailurophile. on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:56 am, edited 49 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // relationships

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:45 am

crushes
        thundersnarl has a crush on spiritstar
        eaglegaze and nightholly likes each other

mates
        creamflower and ravenwatcher are mates

family ties
        spiritstar, nightholly and ravenwatcher are siblings
        stagflame and stormsong are siblings
        iceflake, whitepaw and rowanpaw are siblings

mentoring
        cloudnose is mentoring dovepaw
        beesting is mentoring rowanpaw
Last edited by ailurophile. on Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:51 am, edited 22 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // others

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 am

mod
-

strikes
i. lying in the grass : for causing a small drama

bans (3 strikes result in a ban)
none yet, keep it up!
Last edited by ailurophile. on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ hiddenclan v3 // recap

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:48 am

21 / 8 / 17 : hiddenclan v3 is created and is open for posting
      3 / 10 / 17 : updated rp rules
      4 / 10 / 17 : updated relations and clan list
      18 / 10 / 17: spiritrose is the temporary leader
      29 / 12 / 17: updated clan list, relations. spiritrose is now spiritstar, deputy position now open
Last edited by ailurophile. on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:49 am

res
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" ☾ hiddenclan v3

Postby ailurophile. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:50 am

we're
open! / closed
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: " ☾ hiddenclan v3 // open and accepting

Postby Lying In The Grass » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:18 am

Fireblaze walked around the camp, looking for something to do.

Moonstep sat in front of her den, watching her clanmates carry on their daily chores.

Daystripe came into camp with a mouse in her mouth being out from an early hunt.

Swiftmask woke up, silently walking out of the warriors' den and walking to the fresh-kill pile.
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌

. If I die young ───
.─── Bury me in satin
....Image
▐░▌