..~π”Ήπ•π• π•€π•€π• π•žπ•”π•π•’π•Ÿ~.. || New & Accepting || β™₯

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ..~π”Ήπ•π• π•€π•€π• π•žπ•”π•π•’π•Ÿ~.. || New & Accepting || β™₯

Postby NaCl » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 am

Faintpaw
Female | 10 Moons | Apprentice | tags; Finchtooth, Dawncrystal

Faintpaw thought for a moment, she was ten moons old and would be a warrior in only two moons. "I Want to prove to Sparrowfly that I can make my own decisions, and show Dawncrystal that I was worth saving. So yeah, I want to be my own cat" She mewed, gazing up at Dawncrystal.

Sparrowfly
Male | 25 Moons | Warrior | tags; Littlevine

Before Sparrowfly could respond she was already gone, and he took off after her. She was 6 moons older than him so she was already a warrior when he was apprenticed along with his sisters.

Dawncrystal
Female | 68 Moons | Warrior | tags; Faintpaw, Finchtooth

Dawncrystal tilted her ears back slightly as she listened to the conversation between mentor and apprentice, she focused on making her way towards the border instead on listening to the conversation.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ..~π”Ήπ•π• π•€π•€π• π•žπ•”π•π•’π•Ÿ~.. || New & Accepting || β™₯

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:54 am

F I N C H T O O T H
    >> tom β€’ thirty-five moons β€’ warrior β€’ tags ;; faintpaw, dawncrystal
    The warrior nodded. "You want to be your own cat? Then stop listening to Sparrowfly, dont let him control you." He told her, flicking his tail. "His quarrel with Dawncrystal is just between them, their family feud shouldn't have you dragged into the middle of it." he told the apprentice. "He needs to understand that you can make your own choices, and if those choices include keeping connected with the very cat who found you, he shouldn't be able to have a say in it."

B R O O K W H I S P E R
    >> she-cat β€’ twenty-two moons β€’ warrior β€’ tags ;; open
    The she-cat watched the two run out of camp, before going to clean her pelt. It seemed as if another patrol was indeed being sent out...maybe she should just go hunting on her own? It didn't seem like anything much else was going to happen.

S O R R E L P A W
    >> she-cat β€’ nine moons β€’ apprentice β€’ tags ;; tigerfrost
    The apprentice was glad, taking another bite before seeing her brother go to his mentor, purring again. Looks like he was finally up...any cat could see that Sorrelpaw adored her brother, she always had. "Will it just be the two of us then?" she asked, wondering if they would bring another cat to help.

S H E L L P A W
    >> tom β€’ nine moons β€’ apprentice β€’ tags ;; cloverheart, birchpaw
    The young cat looked at Birchpaw for a moment. "Hello Birchpaw." he greeted quietly, sitting down by his mentor and looking at the she-cat. Was it too early to bother her? He didn't know if it was just him, but it looked like she had been wanting more sleep. "Hi Cloverheart." he greeted her, his voice still quiet. The small cat couldn't help it, speaking in the soft voice he did.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..~Dreamcatcher~.. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:02 am

Tigerfrost
male | 23 moons | warrior | tags; Sorrelpaw

Tigerfrost slightly raised an eyebrow. "It can be. But if you think it would help further your training, I can ask to have another mentor and apprentice accompany us?" He grinned at her.
..~Dreamcatcher~..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:05 am

Voleur β‰₯ Rouge β‰₯ Open
Pouncing, he barely missed the mouse as it caught the vibration of his leap through the ground and ran. Voleur growled deep in his throat, giving chase. He ran through the forest, weaving between trees with ease. He gave another large leap, his small body flinging itself through the air steadily before he landed squarely on the panicked mouse. He killed it quickly, coming back into himself and noticed his surroundings. All around him was the scent of cat, strong and strange. The fur on his neck and along his spine stood on end, and he growled slightly at the scent before bending to eat the mouse. He glanced around, his guard on high alert.
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♧

Postby while it lasted. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:20 am

♧ ━ Cloverheart
    she-cat | | 39 moons | | camp | | tag - shellpaw, birchpaw
    cloverheart nodded to the medicine apprentice in greeting, "i am well, thank you." she smiled as birchpaw. the she-cat saw and watched her apprentice hesitantly approach and sit down next to her. he quietly greeted her like usual and she wondered if she needs to do anything to fix up that confidence of his. "good morning shellpaw. ready for some training today? it seems like we are too late for patrols but some swimming or hunting practice will do you good." cloverheart stated looked at her quiet apprentice. it is a bit chilly and windy today, so shellpaw might get sick if he goes swimming. she wondered and stood up. cloverheart looked at shellpaw as she was ready to leave and go for a quick run with him before training.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karambit » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:29 am

Birchpaw
male // 17 moons //med. cat apprentice // tags; open
Dipping his head again to Shellpaw and his mentor, Cloverheart, Birchpaw licked the carcass of his mouse clean, discarding of the remains. Birchpaw stood in place, his gaze falling upon his own mentor and training-mate. His paws itched for adventure and his mind was conflicting with ideas and logic. Glancing at the entrance, Birchpaw slowly slunk towards the camp entrance, carefully watching to see if anyone would halt him and make a scene. His ears burned hot as though he were doing something bad, but really leaving the camp as an apprentice alone wasn't all that bad in itself, but punishable. Something Birchpaw would NOT do, but here he was, racing into the wood, feeling the breeze in his fur. The medicine cat apprentice slowed as he reached a small creek, wondering with the utmost kit-like curiosity if there were any herbs or prey hiding in the green grass all around him.

Littlevine
female // 31 moons // warrior // tags; sparrowfly
Littlevine with her flying feet took a brief moment to glance over her shoulder, catching a peek of Sparrowfly darting after her.
The warrior chuckled to herself, glad he bought into her silly game. Turning her head forwards again, Littlevine dodged a fallen tree branch and swiftly maneuvered through the undergrowth of the forest. Before her she could see the large oak that stuck out like a cat with snowy white fur against a green bush. Propelling herself forward, Littlevine continued to race to their destination.

Spottedember
female // 27 moons // warrior // tags; voleur
Right as the female warrior was about to pounce on her shrew, a snap and shriek of a mouse snapped her out of her hunting daze. She misstepped and the shrew spotted her and darted off in the other direction. Spottedember growled with frustration,
ears forward as she listened from where the sounds had come from. Taking in the scents, she noticed an unfamiliar one soaking into her senses. Narrowing her eyes, the stealthy warrior crept around some trees, bushes, and grass before she came upon the clan border. There she spotted another cat nearby and she crouched, watching him, her tail tip twitching with anticipation and suspicion.

Ferntail
male // 26 moons // warrior // tags; open
Leaving his nest after grooming, Ferntail slowly padded over to the fresh kill pile, silently avoiding his clan mates chats and looks. The morning was too early to try and talk to someone, he liked to keep to himself and when someone wanted to chat about their dreams or how he was, it made his fur prickle anxiously. Picking out a pump robin, Ferntail found a sunny place to warm himself as he ate his morning meal.
Last edited by karambit on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
bug, he/him, avatar by updog!
karambit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 am

Voleur β‰₯ Rouge β‰₯ Spottedember
Voleur heard a slight disturbance in the grass and undergrowth near him, and a fresher scent of cat invaded his nostrils.
Slowly he stretched up to his full height, the mouse quickly finished with a final mouthful. Without turning around, he surveyed his areas. He could see no one. "I can feel you here, Γ©tranger. You might as well show yourself," his words melded together in a strange accent, flowing into each other softly. His voice was deep and smooth, but crackled with warning. Voleur dug his claws into the soft earth beneath his feet, awaiting a response tensely.
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karambit » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Spottedember
female // 27 moons // warrior // tags; voleur
The unfamiliar tom had noticed her, thought Spottedember wasn't trying the best to completely hide herself. Without hesitation the headstrong warrior stepped from her spot, her gaze fixed upon this newcomer. "Who are you?" She questioned, her tone sturdy and her gaze unwavering. Spottedember was never the type to back away or show weakness of any sort.
bug, he/him, avatar by updog!
karambit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Voleur β‰₯ Rouge β‰₯ Spottedember
A small chuckle escaped the dark toms throat at her question. The she-cat was self-confident and sure, her words clearly measured. Turning to face her he smiled evenly. Voleur was well aware of his appearance, he knew he was handsome. Or at least, he could have been, if it were not for the huge scar splitting his face in two across his nose and the missing ear he now boasted. Sliding closer on quiet paws, he tilted his head. "Perhaps the question we should be asking, mon beau, is who are you?" His words oozed out slick as oil. Voleur never stopped in his fluid motions, cautiously beginning to circle the she-cat. "Though, I suppose
if you must know, they used to call me Voleur." Or monstre he added in his thoughts.
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:18 am

B R O O K W H I S P E R
    >> she-cat β€’ twenty-two moons β€’ warrior β€’ tags ;; open
    The she-cat looked around camp momentarily, seeing that most other cats were already busy - either eating prey, or getting ready to head out with their apprentices. And since it seemed that any other patrols heading out were taking a while to get sorted, the warrior decided to head out on her own. On the way out, she scented the air and past the scents of cats who had recently left camp, she scented Spottedember, another warrior, who seemed to have headed out some time before everyone else. While Brookwhisper found this a little strange, perhaps she would catch up to the cat later on. For now, she would hunt. She made sure she was a distance away from the camp, before scenting the air, and getting into a crouch position. She certainly scented some sort of prey around here.

S O R R E L P A W
    >> she-cat β€’ nine moons β€’ apprentice β€’ tags ;; tigerfrost
    Sorrelpaw took a look around camp at that, wondering what apprentice would be best to ask. Shellpaw looked as if he was ready to head off, Faintpaw was already gone and Hailpaw looked like he was about to go as well, seeing his with his mentor, Stormingstar and the deputies. "How about Cherrypaw and her mentor? Maybe they will if we ask nicely enough." the young she-cat offered...sure, the other apprentice was younger than her. But perhaps it would help them both - that is, unless her mentor already had something planned. "Or if they have something planned, we could just ask a warrior to come help, couldn't we?"

S H E L L P A W
    >> tom β€’ nine moons β€’ apprentice β€’ tags ;; cloverheart, birchpaw
    Shellpaw listened to Cloverheart and nodded...hunting would do some good, perhaps he'd even catch something. Seeing his tabby mentor stand up, he followed suit, giving Birchpaw a goodbye, as quiet as his greeting had been, and watching the older apprentice leave. The tom really hoped they wouldn't do swimming today, he didn't feel up to it right now, and the water often brought back bad memories to the young cat, although these were only ever voiced to Sorrelpaw. He also had to make sure to eat once they got back, seeing as he hadn't eaten any prey yet.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me