( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ( MOORCLAN. ♔ ) o+a.

Postby Animals65 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:16 am

Creamflower hears a voice and turns around to see Singingjay, listening to what she has to say. "Oh sure Singingjay." she said. She quickly finishes her fish and pads over to the rest of the patrol.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♔) -- I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall... ⊰

Postby lunera. » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:39 am

- 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    {rank. loner} ⊰ {gender. female} ⊰ {age. 17 moons} ⊰ {crush. none} ⊰ {tagged. open} ⊰ {mood. sleeping} ⊰ {location. bramble bush den}
      -- sleeping --

- 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐊𝐈𝐓
    {rank. kit} ⊰ {gender. male} ⊰ {age. 4 moons} ⊰ {crush. --} ⊰ {tagged. brackenkit, timberkit, spiderkit + kits} ⊰ {mood. drowsy} ⊰ {location. nursery}
      slowly waking up, he drowsily looked around. he was nesteled with his littermates, and he noticed spiderkit was trying to go back to sleep. a playful smile appeared on his face as he pawed the shekit. "heyyy.... spiderkit!" he mewed a bit too loud. "I'm bored. let's go explore!" he mewed, then looking at timberkit. "pleeasee?" he begged his two littermates. he didn't care if they wanted to sleep. hawkkit would be that annoying little brother who wanted to play all day.

( ❝ OOC! )
meows
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 am

zepнyrѕтar | ♂ | leader | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonstream]⠀"Okay...actually, I'll lead a patrol to gather some protection and the apprentices can weave them into the dens; it's one less thing for them to do." Why didn't I say that first? Inwardly chastising himself, he padded past the deputy and noticed Moonstream looking particularly miserable. The leader's tail swayed casually through the air as he came up to her. "Cold?" he said humorously, his whiskers twitching, "Maybe helping gather some branches would keep your mind off of it? Echobreeze has reported a concern for snakes so we're going to add some barriers to the dens." While he waited for her response, he gazed around, looking for anyone else he could take with them; the more paws, the better.

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | warrιor | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Riverpaw, Hickorpaw, Creamflower]⠀"Very well," Singingjay mewed, her tail swishing over her back. "I believe Echobreese will be joining us later." Turning back to her apprentice, she noticed him speaking to Hickorypaw. She waited for them to stop talking before she approached. "It's time to leave, Riverpaw," she said softly, resting her tail on his shoulder to make sure she got his attention. "I'm sure Hickorypaw will want to hear all about the prey you caught upon our return."

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Fernbreeze]⠀Once she'd deposited her mouse, Onyxpaw glanced around and caught her mentor's quick glance. Her body froze. Did she see me sneak in...? Bah, who cares? The glossy black she-cat lifted her chin and padded to her mentor. Even at nearly eleven moons old, she was hardly bigger than a six-moon-old kit and thus hardly reached Echobreeze's shoulder when she approached. "What are we doing today?" she said, trying to keep back the callous cadence in her voice.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( post three. ♔ )

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:09 am

xxxx Whitetongue was distracted for a moment from Fawnstripe and her going-abouts when her brother brought her over some food. She noticed that him and Aspenfur were going out to hunt again, a little bit of worry for her brother since it was pretty cold already. 'He knows not to be stupid enough...' She assured herself, even if it wasn't true. He would most likely die attempting to hunt a fox as prey like the prideful idiot he is. "Have fun!" She called out to him, turning back to Fawnstripe and Crowstep. "I don't have her for anything here, don't let me keep you." She told the two, smiling. She was a little disappointed, however, she really wouldn't have much to do at camp though. 'Maybe Wolfnose has some plans...?'
    [ Tags // Fawnstripe, Crowstep, Lemonbite ]

xxxx Lemonbite nodded. "Sure, if you can keep up. Let me just give half of this over to my sister." He told the other tom, breaking the spine of the snake and ripping it into two pieces. He brought over the smaller part to the medicine den where Whitetongue was, dropping it. "Have fun!" He heard her say before he left back to Aspenfur. "You ready?" He asked.
    [ Tags // Whitetongue, Aspenfur ]

xxxx Biscuit trotted along the tall grass and snow, his bell and ribbon collar bouncing and jingling a nice little tune. He didn't understand why other pets hated such collars, he thought they looked pretty nice and filled the silence he hates so much. The small tom couldn't see much with all the grass so he brought himself up on his back legs and pushed up slightly to see over. There was vast land and not many interesting things to see, just patches of snow and different plants he knew nothing off. "What to do, what to do..." He mumbled to himself.
    [ Tags // Open ]

xxxx Darkfin followed silently behind Crowstep, keeping a keen eye on Deerpaw. She simply knew the apprentice as her own responsibility, which was the only way she saw her. Nothing as a friend, since she knew deep down that she wouldn't want to be friends with a grumpy cat as herself anyway. However, that didn't leave the she-cat being protective of the younger cat, since the blame falls on herself if she were to die or anything like that.
    [ Tags // Crowstep, Deerpaw ]

xxxx Starlingkit rolled his eyes at her, "Oh calm, you wouldn't have been able to catch it anyway!" He taunted, but gave a glowing smile. He had other ideas, however, when he heard the older litter of kits talking about something fun. "Hey, can we come??" He questioned, referring to himself and Poppykit. Of course, he would have to ask Rabbitpelt, but he simply skipped that for now.
    [ Tags // Poppykit, Hawkkit, Timberkit, Spiderkit, Brackenkit, Brownkit ]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{"-- burning hearts. [003]

Postby yaksha. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblizzardfang. / tom / warrior / tags; open.

Feeling a bit groggy, Blizzardfang rose from his nest in an ungraceful tangle. He hadn't meant to sleep this long and part of him hoped he didn't miss anything just yet. The tom took a few moments to smooth himself out before emerging outside; he'd make up for it by focusing his efforts into hunting. However much he hated that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfawnstripe. / she-cat / warrior / tags; whitetongue, crowstep.

The she-cat dipped her head in greeting. An ear swiveled towards Whitetongue in a gesture of thanks before she took a step or two towards Crowstep. It was hard to convey her feelings but Fawnstripe hoped the tiny thank you was conveyed. Giving her attention to Crowstep, she looked to the entrance of camp and nodded.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxspottedpaw. / tom / apprentice / tags; open.

Settling on hunting, Spottedpaw stifled his urge to socialize and quietly slipped out of camp. As long as he stayed relatively close it'd be fine, right? He knew some basic hunting techniques. His stomach didn't ache, but he knew it wasn't full -- eating would come later. He wandered for a moment before sniffing the air, catching the scent of a young kit ... Uh oh, that wasn't good. Spottedpaw set off to investigate; he'd be lying if he said a prickle of fear didn't run down his spine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtimberkit. / tom / kit / tags; poppykit, starlingkit, hawkkit, spiderkit, brackenkit, cedarfoot.

He stuck out his tongue as his father licked his ear, pausing in his cleaning. The habit was newly formed and the little ball of fuzz looked incredibly cute doing it. "Good morning!" Timberkit's voice was still a little sleepy but it was clear the excitement for the day was setting in.

The curious tom glanced between his father and Hawkkit. Exploring had piqued his interest and he agreed with a happy tail flick.
    "I wanna explore too! Can we?" He looked back to Cedarfoot. "Can Starlingkit and Poppykit come too?"
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( POST FIVE. ♔ )

Postby seraphine. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:06 pm

CʀᴏᴡSᴛᴇᴘ !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: alert ; location: clan territory ; tags: darkfin, deerpaw, fawnstripe, echobreeze (mention)

Seeing as all of the cats for the patrol were accounted for, he glanced around camp once more before nodding to EchoBreeze to confirm that they were leaving. "Alright. Let's get going, then." the tom mewed, only partially to the rest of the patrol, before he started heading out of camp. Checking behind him to make sure the cats were following, as if assuming they'd left and found supposedly better things to do, he started wandering off along the typical patrol route, trying to stay alert in case someone had trespassed into their territory.

MιηησωLєαρ !!
    female ; warrior ; 28 moons ; apprentice: hickorypaw; crush: n/a ; mood: hungry ; location: camp ; tags: open

With a long yawn, MinnowLeap dug her claws into the branch she had been sleeping on and stretched, before jumping down to the center of camp. Taking a look around, she could already tell she was one of the last ones up and took that with a soft sigh, feeling a little embarrassed she had not been able to wake herself up sooner. However, she just shook out her fur and nodded to a few other cats before deciding to rest near the tree trunk, debating whether it would be a smart idea to see if she was needed for anything or if she could grab a bite to eat.

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚛𝙿𝚊𝚠 !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; mentor: darkfin ; crush: n/a ; mood: surprised, alert ; location: camp ; tags: darkfin, crowstep, fawnstripe

Noting the addition of FawnStripe, DeerPaw paused before following after the rest of the group, trying to keep pace with her mentor in case DarkFin were to ask something of her (and so she couldn't be told to 'hurry up' or to 'stop going so far ahead' ). While they walked she started glancing around, partially out of sheer boredom and also to see if anything on the route had changed, although it never really did no matter how many times they walked on it.

RιverPαw !!
    male ; apprentice ; 11 moons ; mentor: SingingJay ; crush: n/a ; mood: bored ; location: camp ; tags: SingingJay, CreamFlower, HickoryPaw

RiverPaw purred proudly at HickoryPaw's statement. "Maybe with my help we can!" he mewed, before turning to look at his mentor. "Alright! I'm ready to go stretch my legs." he responded, standing up and brushing a stray leaf off his leg before turning back to look at HickoryPaw, flicking his tail happily. "See you later, HickoryPaw!" he mewed quickly, before turning back to his mentor and starting to follow her, a content look on the tom's face.

ƤƠƤƤƳƘƖƬ !!
    female ; kit ; 3 moons ; kit: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: alert ; location: nursery roots ; tags: rabbitpelt, starlingkit, hawkkit, spiderkit, brackenkit, timberkit, cedarfoot

"Aw, I could'a caught it as long as your snoring didn't scare it away!" she mewed back, twitching her whiskers indignantly. However, at the prospect of going outside and exploring, her head quickly swiveled over to the other kittens and she moved a little ways away from the warm nest she had been standing in to look at the other family. "Can we? Please?" she mewed hopefully, looking up at CedarFoot for a response.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 02 ) Cedarfoot + Spiderkit

Postby Arkinhallow » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 pm

↠ CEDARFOOT
    ───────────────────────────────────────────

i. tom ii. 39m iii. warrior iv. crush v. app.: Littlepaw vi. form: x

Cedarfoot grinned at Timberkit's tiny tongue sticking out. Just tiny little things like that made him feel so much affection for his kits. He knew from experience that within minutes Timberkit would be completely awake and raring to go. He noticed Hawkkit stirring too, and heard him ask Spiderkit to go exploring. Within a few seconds he had not just his own kittens asking to go out and explore but Rabbitpelt's two kits as well. Timberkit, Spiderkit and Poppykit at least were all looking at him expectantly. How am I supposed to resist them when they put on those begging expressions? He thought, exasperated but also amused. "Well, Timberkit and Hawkkit, you're allowed to explore if you like. So are the rest of you," he said to his own litter, "As long as it's not outside of camp! You know you aren't allowed to leave just yet," he said with a hint of sternness. "As for you, Poppykit and Starlingkit, you'll have to ask your mother," he said. Directing his attention to Rabbitpelt, he added, "I'll be happy to keep an eye on them if you like? Maybe I can wear them out before sunhigh and we'll get the afternoon off," he joked.

vii. tags: Brackenkit, Timberkit, Hawkkit, Spiderkit, Brownkit, Poppykit, Starlingkit, Rabbitpelt. viii. mentions: none.

x

↠ SPIDERKIT

i. she-cat ii. 4m iii. kit iv. crush v. form: x

Spiderkit let out a squeak as Hawkkit's paw jabbed her. With a mischievous grin she cuffed him over the ear with her own paw. "You always want to explore," she replied, although truthfully she liked it just as much. She knew that at this point, if she didn't join him her brother would probably annoy her until she changed her mind, so it wasn't worth trying to ignore him and get some more sleep. She noticed the voice of Starlingkit asking if he could tag along with Poppykit too. Spiderkit didn't mind the two other kits; they were basically just more siblings to her. Spiderkit looked up at her father when Timberkit and Poppykit both asked if they were allowed to go out. When Cedarfoot said yes, she gave a little wriggle of excitement and sat up straight, waiting patiently to see if Poppykit and Starlingkit could come too.

vi. tags: Hawkkit. vii. mentions: Cedarfoot, Timberkit, Poppykit, Starlingkit.
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:57 pm

malloweye // tom // warrior // tags: whitetongue, fawnstripe (mention)

Malloweye glanced up just in time to see Fawnstripe get rounded up into a patrol, and quickly attempted to tiptoe his way through the snow. Of course, it didn't help much. Snow still stuck in clumps to his legs and chilled him to the bone. "Hey, um, Whitetongue," he greeted awkwardly as he approached the medicine cat apprentice, "Do you have anything for aches and pains or whatever? Like, a magic herb that will make my eye suddenly resistant to the cold. Because I could really use that right now." He wasn't sure why he was feeling so weird and... unsure about himself. Irritation clung to his pelt, and he flattened his ears in response. The tom was supposed to be arrogant and intimidating, not weak and awkward.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( post five. ♔ )

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:53 am

xxxx Whitetongue scrunched up her nose at seeing the white tom. She may be going blind, but she could always pick out when she saw Malloweye. She knew her hate was simply jealousy for him, he could be a warrior while she was stuck in camp almost all day... "Take some Daisy Leaves." She ordered, going back and grabbing some of the herbs, along with some Comfrey Roots. "Put these in your nest, they'll help too." She told him, flicking her tail with her normal glare at him remaining.
    [ Tags // Malloweye ]

xxxx Lemonbite nodded. "Sure, if you can keep up. Let me just give half of this over to my sister." He told the other tom, breaking the spine of the snake and ripping it into two pieces. He brought over the smaller part to the medicine den where Whitetongue was, dropping it. "Have fun!" He heard her say before he left back to Aspenfur. "You ready?" He asked.
    [ Tags // Aspenfur ]

xxxx Biscuit trotted along the tall grass and snow, his bell and ribbon collar bouncing and jingling a nice little tune. He didn't understand why other pets hated such collars, he thought they looked pretty nice and filled the silence he hates so much. The small tom couldn't see much with all the grass so he brought himself up on his back legs and pushed up slightly to see over. There was vast land and not many interesting things to see, just patches of snow and different plants he knew nothing off. "What to do, what to do..." He mumbled to himself.
    [ Tags // Open ]

xxxx Darkfin kept her usual emotionless look across her face as she stared blankly ahead. Her mind was wandering else where, instead of paying attention to the surroundings and watching Deerpaw for mistakes. Every little noise she heard come from the meadows around her made her simply think about random things, zoning out. The sound of the snow crunching seemed to be in tune with all her bored thoughts, some how interesting her even more.
    [ Tags // Crowstep, Deerpaw, Fawnstripe ]

xxxx - questioning on posting for him, stand by.
    [ Tags // Poppykit, Hawkkit, Timberkit, Spiderkit, Brackenkit, Brownkit ]
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satanael » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:11 am

malloweye // tom // warrior // tags: whitetongue

The tom narrowed his eyes as he chewed up the daisy leaves. "Who put thorns in your nest?" he snapped, his tail tip twitching in annoyance. He turned his head to the side so that he could glare at her with his good eye. It probably made him look like a fool, but it was easier to look at her that way. "Did you not get enough beauuuty sleep?" Malloweye drawled mockingly, quirking the corners of his mouth up into a sly smile.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me