Timberclan 2.0 - Accepting Apps

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Timberclan 2.0 - Accepting Apps

Postby Kydashing » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:15 am

Bump, rp starts today!
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:46 am

Duskflight -- She-cat -- 34 moons -- No crush/mate (Open) -- Deputy -- Tags; Open, near entrance of clan's camp

The she-cat looked on as the sun began to rise into the green camp. The tall trees and bushes couldn't hide the light for long as it trickled into each den and corner. Her eyes looked of distantly, lost in thought. Today was another day to continue on. Nothing out of the ordinary but it being quite seemed to unnerve her.

Greyflower -- She-cat -- 25 moons -- No crush/mate (Open) -- Warrior -- Tags; Lionfeather, warriors in den

Greyflower was finding the strength to open her eyes and get out of the mossy bed she was happily in. Her slender body stretched a bit, as she was aware of the few warriors beside her. Her eyes finally opened only to see Lionfeather's face. His bed was just a tad closer then she remembered, causing her to fall back by surprise.

Ashpaw -- Tom -- 12 moons -- No Crush/mate deceased; Rainsplash (Open) -- Apprentice -- Tags; Open, outside apprentices' den

His light blue-grey eyes look up as the light came through the leaves above him. The trees didn't seem as far up as he remembered. It had been 7 moons since Ashpaw became an apprentice. It was nearing the time he would be tested to become a full warrior like his sister. He was a bit uneasy, but sure he could muster the strength to show what he can do.

Gingerstripe -- Tom - 110 moons -- No Crush/mate (Open) -- Elder -- Tags; Open, in elder's den

The elder slept soundly in his thick moss bed. It had been made the night before by Spiderpaw who was helping the elder out alot as of late. Perhaps he was doing it because he is supposed to as an apprentice, but it still made the older tom happy.
His body rose and feel gently.

(I have also added the apprentice/mentor list! Let me know if you need any other relations added here in OOC or in the discussion thread please!)
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:12 am

M A P L E B L O S S O M
She-cat - rogue - 27 moons - form - place: just outside clan territory - tags: ...

Maple flicked her ears, sleeping soundly inside of a tree. Her tail flicked, along with her ears. She sometimes let out a soft purr, rolling on to her other side. It was a small space, but it was warm enough for her not to be completely cold.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lionfeather

Postby womp womp » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:00 am

Lionfeather ☀ Tom ☀ 41 moons ☀ Warrior ☀ x ☀ Tags ;; Greyflower / Open

Lionfeather blinked his eyes open to the sound of another warrior tumbling backwards. He glanced around, then spotted the gray furred she-cat, Greyflower. "Uhhh, you okay there?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He inched closer towards her. "How long have I been asleep? Did I miss anything? Did I miss everything? Oh it'd be such a shame if I, Lionfeather, missed something important!" He meowed, making his proud face at her. Or maybe he just missed the she-cat falling over, and nothing else. But it was better than him missing anything else.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:13 am

Greyflower -- She-cat -- 25 moons -- No crush/mate (Open) -- Warrior -- Tags; Lionfeather, warriors in outside

The she-cat shook her head as the tom awoke and spoke. "No no! Nothing missed!" She meowed with a nervous laugh. She lowered her head when the tom stepped forward. "Sorry to wake you up, Lionfeather!" Greyflower then sped by him and padded out into the clearing, licking her chest fur for a few moments. Lionfeather was a bit too much for some, but Greyflower didn't really notice his clearly proud demeanor. It was also odd if a cat, a tom no less, got close. It just made her nervous.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warriors13lover » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:34 am

Swanflower-Warrior-Main camp area-22 moons-crush open.
She padded quietly from the den, stopping to stretch before continuing towards the camp entrance where she had spotted Duskflight. "Good morning," She said with a polite dip of her head.

Cherrypaw-Apprentice-den-9 moons
Softly snoring, she twiched her whole body. Dreaming of her latest training session, and trying to think of new and better moves. A low growl left her lips as her dream enemy continued its provoke. Finishing the enemy, her eyes glinted with joy at the ability to protect her clan.
-------------/\____/\
------------(----W----)
------------=\---A---/=
--------------)--R--(
-------------/---R---\
-------------)---I----(
------------/----O----\
------------\----R----/
-------------\__S__/
-----------------))
----------------((
-----------------))
-----------------U
Warriors13lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:38 pm

russetspark
tom | 20 moons | medicine cat | crush; open | tags; open

being an early riser, russetspark had been up for a few hours now, going over his herbs. how had he not noticed that they were running amazingly low on cobwebs? oh well, it was an easy fix, he could just simply take 3 steps outside of camp and find some. however, they were also low on catmint which was a bit more difficult to find. "cobweb, catmint, chervil, juniper berries and marigold." the tom mumbled quietly to himself, making a list of all the herbs needed.

sunstream
she-cat | 22 moons | warrior | crush; open | tags; open

sunsteams eyes fluttered open as light entered the warriors den. morning already? the she-cat gave a big stretch and let out a quiet yawn. she stayed in her nest for a bit, facing the exit. did she really have to get up? she was having such an amazing sleep, and such a wonderful dream. with a sigh, sunstream forced herself to her paws and begun to drag herself out of the den and out into camp.

owlclaw
tom | 30 moons | warrior | crush; open | tags; open

owlclaw simpled rolled over in his sleep as the sun starting creeping into the den. he was not about to wake up yet.

hawkeye
tom | 37 moons | warrior | crush; open | tags; open

hawkeye had been up for a little while now, long enough to catch a few mice to bring back to camp at least. it was starting to be his routine to get up early, catch a few mice or voles and come back just in time for the rest of the clan to start waking up. this gave him time to come to terms with the fact he would definitely have to make some social interactions today. the black cat sighed and took the smallest piece of prey in the pile, saving the bigger kills for the others who needed it. he found a spot in one of the corners of camp and sat down, beginning to eat his breakfast.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me