tribe of the northern skies; new, always accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

tribe of the northern skies; new, always accepting

Postby myth is trash. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:10 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“khione, please tell us the story again! we aren’t tired yet! please!” the young gray she-cat sighed, her yellow eyes rolling behind shut eyelids. every night this happened. it was like clockwork, she’d come back from hunting or patrolling the area, and all the little snowflakes would rush up to her, begging for a bedtime story. and so she walked into the nursery, sat down, and began to tell a tale. but tonight, she decided to tell a different one, not a story of fantasy, but one of truth. although, she knew half of them would fall asleep before the story had concluded.
      “alright, everyone gather round. sit down little ones. tonight, for the third time,” she rolled her eyes again. “i will tell you, the story of how we got here. how we ended up in antarctica. long ago, nearly a century, cats had begun to overpopulate. the people didn’t want to deal with all of these cats running amuck, and so they captured thousands, and dumped them here, surely to die. but we didn’t. cats began to learn the new ways of this land, and adapted strongly. some of our ancestors were from clans in forests, big places with trees and rivers. a much better environment than here. they created this tribe and its ways. instead of what they called warriors, they made us blizzards, snowstorms, and albatrosses, named in honor of this land. and the leader, they’d be called the great spirit. why? because on the night our ancestors were abandoned here, great lights shined in the sky, and the spirits of cats came down to tell us our purpose. they told us where to go, and how to survive. but, unfortunately, many did not agree, and began to kill off the cats who followed the spirits. but we prevailed. we fought with the strength of the spirits. and then we found our home. this mountain. and we became what we are today. now little ones, i must be going, i've had quite a lo-”
      “khione! a group of outsiders are near the mountain.” another cat shouted into the den. khione sighed, and the gray she rushed out of the little cave, ready to fight for her tribe.

Last edited by myth is trash. on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules;

Postby myth is trash. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 am

one. all of cs' rules apply.
      two. no god-modding/mary-sues.
      three. please try to keep genders even.
      four. fade to black when necessary.
      five. you may not be your own mate/kit, unless given permission.
      six. you may have up to four cats, when one dies, you may make another.
      seven. make sure you do not have the same name as another cat.
      eight. no bulling ooc, you may bully with permission from others though.
      nine. all ooc must go on the discussion thread.
      ten. you may not kill another's cat without permission.
      eleven. drama is completely allowed. i love it, but if you want to go overboard, pm me.
      twelve. post at least once every four days, after i will notify you. if you do not respond within one day, your cats will be killed off.
      thirteen. notify me when you will not be able to rp.
      fourteen. give recaps when asked for.
      fifteen. normal cats only.
      sixteen. make sure your cat lives, then dies. i will only live for a long time to make sure the rp keeps going.
      seventeen. make sure you read everything, we are much different then a regular tribe, so you need to get to know the ways of it.
      eighteen. i prefer that the names you get come from either here, here,or here yet you can use any mystical-like name. no regular "clan" names are allowed.
      nineteen.all forms must go on the forms and discussion thread. any forms posted here will be declined.
      twenty. have fun, and if you have any questions, post them on the discussion thread or pm me.
Last edited by myth is trash. on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cats of the tribe;

Postby myth is trash. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:04 am

she-cats; 9 toms; 6

great spirit - 1/1
      xxxkhione|thirty-one moons||myth is trash.

great star - tba

spirit whisperer - 1/1
      xxxaura|thirty-seven moons||Ocean Plumeria

whisperer's icicle - 1/1
      xxxxochicozin|fourteen moons||Blackpearl44

albatrosses - 0/5
      tba, cannot be reserved

snowstorms - 4/∞
      xxxorman|fourth-four moons||Blackpearl44
      xxxarid|twenty-seven moons||Marzal
      xxxyesim|twenty-eight moons||pippin.
      xxxmajor|thirty-seven moons||Vlette

blizzards - 4/∞
      xxxpythia|twenty moons||Sunsmoke
      xxxhytris|fifteen moons||Sunsmoke
      xxxnyx|twenty-four moons||pippin.
      xxxisadora|12 moons||Vexx

icicles - 1/∞
      xxxsalem|seven moons||Vlette

petrels - 2/5
      xxxkoko|forty moons||Blacklpearl44
      xxxmeriss|twenty-one moons||Vlette

snowflakes - 0/15

wise ones - 1/15
      xxxzola|one hundred and eight moons||pippin.

outsiders - 2/15 (one spot reserved)
      xxxember|thirty-four moons||pippin.
Last edited by myth is trash. on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:55 am, edited 19 times in total.
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relations;

Postby myth is trash. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:17 am

crushes
      xxxx → x
      xxxx ↔ x

mates
      xxxx ♥ x
      xxxx ♥ x

families
      xxxx + x
      xxxx + x =

ex - mates
      xxxx / x
      xxxx / x

mentors
      xxxx ★ x
      xxxx ★ x

enemies
      xxxx ☠️ x
      xxxx ☠️ x
Last edited by myth is trash. on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

about the tribe;

Postby myth is trash. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:21 pm

ranks.
      great spirit; the leader of the tribe. he or she receives his or her nine lives from the spirits at blood mountain.
      great star; the second in command. he or she is next in line to be the great spirit. a cat must be an albatross in order to be appointed as the great star.
      spirit whisperer; the medic of the tribe. they are able to speak to the spirits regularly, and are allowed to have a mate and kits.
      whisperer’s icicle; the apprentice of the spirit whisperer.
      snowstorms; the fighters of the tribe. they defend their home from peril, and when in groups, can be an extremely deadly force.
      blizzards; the hunters of the tribe. usually small, swift cats able to jump high, and run great distances.
      albatrosses; the swiftest and strongest cats of the tribe. they are the only cats allowed to both hunt and fight. no cat is born an albatross, and they are chosen by the great spirit. when chosen, they are trained in the skill that they weren’t previously. so if they were previously a snowstorm, they’d be trained as a blizzard would be trained. there are only five in the tribe.
      icicles;young cats who are training to become a blizzard or snowstorm. they choose what they want to learn at a ceremony when they are six moons old.
      petrels; female blizzards, snowstorms, or albatrosses who are busy mothering snowflakes.
      snowflakes; the youngest cats of the tribe who aren’t old enough to be trained as icicles. they aren’t allowed outside camp.
      wise ones; the wisest and oldest members of the tribe, who are too old and weak to serve the clan as they once did.
      outsiders;there are many cats outside of the tribe. some wish to join it, while others wish to destroy it. if they ask to join the tribe, the members will be wary of them, as they are afraid of an attack.

predators
      leopard seals
      elephant seals
      albatrosses (can kill snowflakes)
      orcas
      blue whales (can be dragged down by their current)

prey
      adelie penguin
      chinstrap penguin
      emperor penguin
      crabeater seal pups
      weddell seal pups
      krill
      various fish
      albatrosses
      terns
      snow petrels

traits
      fur; most of the tribe has long, thick fur to adapt to the cold. it is common to see white and gray cats, but it isn't rare to see other colors.
      eyes;all colors can be seen, and they can see underwater extremely well.
      build;cats have webbed feet to swim easily. all shapes and sizes can be found in the tribe.
      swimming;they can swim extremely well, and hold their breath for up to and more than two minutes.
      names;names are not traditional cat names. you can choose a name here, here, or here.
      beliefs;the tribe believe in spirits, and believe that the "southern lights" are a sign of them being present.

territory
      the territory is mostly just snow, but a small mountain resides about a hundred meters from the ocean. a waterfall flows from the top, hiding a cave behind it. to access the cave, one must travel through a small tunnel to the left of the waterfall, which eventually leads behind it, and a great hallway of sorts is there. a giant boulder stands to the sides, where cats are put there to guard the entrance. if you go down this hallway you'll eventually go through an opening. a couple feet in front of you is a pit, about five feet deep. stones are placed as stairs to safely get down. the night source are glowing blue and purple stalactites hanging from the ceiling. no one knows how they glow, so the tribe assumes it was a gift from the spirits. each den is carved out of the mountain wall, with the great spirit's being the largest. the spirit whisperer's den has shelves carved out of the wall to store herbs.
      snow is brought into the cave and melted as a water source. if we head outside the mountain, many herbs can be found on the rocks. cats that do not live in the clan are scattered about, and challengers can be a big issues, causing snowstorms to have to fight them all the time. finally, about three-quarters of a mile away, is blood mountain, a mountain with a blood-colored river. this is where the great spirit receives their nine lives.
myth is trash.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tribe of the northern skies; new, always accepting

Postby myth is trash. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:36 pm

myth is trash.

My pets