Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby hummxs » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Flamepaw

Flamepaw sniffed. "Isn't tansy near the border close to Twolegplace? And catnip grows in their gardens too."

(I'll send Silverwing to Sunthistle when she's done with Starlingpaw.)

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:43 pm

sunthistle || 28 moons || warrior || camp || tags - none, open
      a little tired, he yawned. he wanted desperately to take a nap, but he kept telling himself over and over again, the clan comes first, the clan comes first. eventually after a long while of debating with himself, he sunk in and decided to go to take a nap. so he stuck his head into the warriors' den. seeing that there wasnt anyone in there, he padded in and curled up in him nest, tucking his tail around him. and he fell asleep.

[[ ^^kk thankies <3 btw, i just quoted my post cause idk why]]
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 am

H E X X wrote:Smoketrail - Mothpaw
He watched the warriors and their apprentice's pad quickly out of the camp, his attention been drawn from Mothpaw as he listened to their conversations. Some of them were confident in their skill, others tried to hide the shaking in their voice as they reassured their apprentice. You could always tell what they were thinking just by a glace at their eyes. The eyes always had the truth. "Why don't you surprise me? I'm not a big fan of any of it." Mothpaw looked relatively fine, relieved if anything. If he was still her age he would have done anything to not get picked for a battle patrol, and not just because he was lazy. Having a moral fear of death keeps you from doing a lot of things others do. He chuckled softly, pulling him self out of his thoughts. "I'll be laying in the shade." He said as he took a few steps back and laid down, letting his legs relax.

Hollowstorm - open

His eye watched as the other warriors began to walk out of the camp with their apprentices, a flame beginning to melt the wax inside of him. The best warriors were chosen to go on this Battle Patrol, a chance to make a name for them selves while he and other cats were left here to wait in boredom. Whether it was done so he could stay and watch the camp or because he had a knack for not getting along with most of the other warriors, he was still stuck here. Lifting his paw he quickly scraped his claws against the ground. His ears flattened for only a moment. He needed to calm down if anything. Raising his head up again the warrior watched Sunthistle walk over to the warrior's den, laying down the moment he was inside. A frown crossed his lips. It was almost sickening how lazy some of the warriors could be...
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:32 am

Silverwing

Silverwing touched her nose to Starlingpaw's forehead. "I'll gather you when it's time to train." She padded off, watching Sunthistle pad into the warriors den. She snorted with annoyance, padding into the warriors den and prodding the warrior awake. "You can't sleep yet, Sunthistle! You still have to do battle training, and someone has to hunt."

Tawnyfeather

Tawnyfeather padded out of the nursery, waving his tail to Snowpetal before he glanced over at Hollowstorm, who seemed annoyed by something. He padded over to the tom, sitting down near him. "Mad that you can't go?" he asked gently, trying not to sound pressuring.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:37 am

Firstleaf tags: Breezefire, flamepaw, Morningsong
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

She nodded, not saying anything else, but listened when Flamepaw comed to talk about the herbs and their locations "May I can come too? Looking the catmint and stuff we need" she meowed silently.

Shiningtuft tags: Swanpaw
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Swanpaw

He nodded to Robinslash, even thought he was not speaking only for him, but the whole. Turning to his apprentice Swanpaw "Sorry Swanpaw, but you will stay here" he meowed to the small she-cat.

Tulipfang tags: open
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: none

Sighing he looked to find Crowsong, spotting the cat there.

Turtlefeather tags: Falconpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Falconpaw

She laughed at the young toms questions "Well yes thunderpath is full of noisy and stinging monsters" she meowed starting to wonder the other questiong he make, which was little weid to even her "Monster eatting twolegs? I am not sure for that, because the twolegs seems to be still alive" she meowed thougfully. Flattering her ears at the deputys words "no, you are too young, without any skills for now" she meowed to the young tom.

Starlingpaw - tags: Silverwing, open
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Silverwing

He nodded to his mentor, little bit confused and dissapointed.

Kestrelpaw - tags: Cometwing
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometwing - mentor: Redfur

She flicked her ears toward the Robinslash, turning then back to Cometpaw "I quess I am staying..." she meowed nervously "Good luck to you, don't die" she meowed with warm purr coming out of her throat

Flamingshadow tags: Lakeheart, Goldfish
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She looked at her mate, with suprised look on her face *What I am leading one?' she thought herself, before looked around for Lakeheart, Goldfish and Raintiger. Spotting them she walked toward the young she-cat and tom "I guess you guys are coming with me" she meowed looking around "Are you two seen Raintiger?" she asked.

Heronfeather tags: Stormpaw
She - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Stormpaw

Listening and watching around she at last spotted her apprentice Stormpaw there "Hey Stormpaw, it seems either of us are not joining to this battle think, so want to do some hunting?" she meowed to younger cat.

Antwing - tags: open
she - senior warrior - crush/mate: none - apprentice: open

open

Eaglefeather - tags: open
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: Silverwing - apprentice: open

Sighing he tryed to avoid his annoying Brother Talonflight who loved to tease him and he was just too tired of it. Eyes shining he looked the camp high to a tree, spotting Silverwing there talking with Sunsthistle.

Talonflight - tags: Goldfish
Tom - warrior - crush/[strike]mate[/strike]: Goldfish - apprentice: open

He looked rather annoyed when Robinslash didn't let him join this battle against Riverclan. He would not hesitate like someone else could, giving a nasty look toward the tree where his rother Eaglefeather was hidding or tryed to hide. Shaking his brown tabbu pelt the long furred tom walked toward the pretty she-cat with a odd name "Hey Goldfish?" he meowed.

Hollowleaf - tags: none
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 am

sunthistle || 28 moons || warrior || camp || tags - silverwing
      sunthistle awoke to someone prodding him and calling his name. he recognized the voice. it was soft and soothing. silverwing! he sat up as quick as he could in his nest. flustered, he scrambled for words. "um... hi silverwing... i was just about to... um... take a nap... i already went hunting earlier... and... um..." he felt his face burn up and turn red.

[[ ^^sorry for not responding. i had stupid camp]]
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Silverwing

Silverwing rolled her eyes amusingly. "I can see if I can have Robinslash excuse you from today's session," she meowed. "But only because you sound like you need a nap. Everyone needs one at sometime."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H E X X » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 am

H E X X wrote:Smoketrail - Mothpaw
He watched the warriors and their apprentice's pad quickly out of the camp, his attention been drawn from Mothpaw as he listened to their conversations. Some of them were confident in their skill, others tried to hide the shaking in their voice as they reassured their apprentice. You could always tell what they were thinking just by a glace at their eyes. The eyes always had the truth. "Why don't you surprise me? I'm not a big fan of any of it." Mothpaw looked relatively fine, relieved if anything. If he was still her age he would have done anything to not get picked for a battle patrol, and not just because he was lazy. Having a moral fear of death keeps you from doing a lot of things others do. He chuckled softly, pulling him self out of his thoughts. "I'll be laying in the shade." He said as he took a few steps back and laid down, letting his legs relax.

Hollowstorm - Tawnyfeather
He turned his head to the other cat trying his best to remeber his name. "No..." He snapped in a defensive tone. His fur began to ruffle on his hind as he sat down and looked away, his one eye flicking slowly, his tail slashing in rhythm. "Just.. bored." He took a moment to look back at Tawnyfeather before standing. He tried to think of something else to say to the tom, fishing for the words like cats do for fish. But his paws came up empty.
H E X X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:36 am

Robinslash
Robinslash watched Sunthistle and Silverwing,
and hissed to himself. He padded into the warriors den, and wives his way around Silverwing, to get in front of the tom. "Sunthistle, get up. Remeber when we were apprentices together, and our mentors wouldnt let us sleep after hunting or fighting. We had to clean the other dens, or go back to hunt or fight. We are warriors now, so get up." He prodded the tom.

Goldfish
Goldfish nodded to Flamingshadow, then turned to the cat who called her. "Hey. Wassup?" She replied.

Guys, here are the cats fighting: Robinslash, Flamingshadow, Stormfrost, Crowsong, Raintiger, Goldfish, Silverwing, Ripplefire, Goldenheart, Ashcloud, Shingingtuft, Turtlefeather, Cometwing, Featherflight, Nightpaw, Foxpaw, Kestrelpaw, Starlingpaw, Waterpaw and Stormpaw.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 am

Firstleaf tags: Breezefire, flamepaw, Morningsong
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

She nodded, not saying anything else, but listened when Flamepaw comed to talk about the herbs and their locations "May I can come too? Looking the catmint and stuff we need" she meowed silently.

Shiningtuft tags: Swanpaw
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Swanpaw

He nodded to Robinslash, even thought he was not speaking only for him, but the whole. Turning to his apprentice Swanpaw "Sorry Swanpaw, but you will stay here" he meowed to the small she-cat.

Tulipfang tags: open
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: none

Sighing he looked to find Crowsong, spotting the cat there.

Turtlefeather tags: Falconpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Falconpaw

She laughed at the young toms questions "Well yes thunderpath is full of noisy and stinging monsters" she meowed starting to wonder the other questiong he make, which was little weid to even her "Monster eatting twolegs? I am not sure for that, because the twolegs seems to be still alive" she meowed thougfully. Flattering her ears at the deputys words "no, you are too young, without any skills for now" she meowed to the young tom.

Starlingpaw - tags: Silverwing, open
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Silverwing

He nodded to his mentor, little bit confused and dissapointed.

Kestrelpaw - tags: Cometwing
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometwing - mentor: Redfur

She flicked her ears toward the Robinslash, turning then back to Cometpaw "I quess I am staying..." she meowed nervously "Good luck to you, don't die" she meowed with warm purr coming out of her throat

Flamingshadow tags: Lakeheart, Goldfish
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She looked at her mate, with suprised look on her face *What I am leading one?' she thought herself, before looked around for Lakeheart, Goldfish and Raintiger. Spotting them she walked toward the young she-cat and tom "I guess you guys are coming with me" she meowed looking around "Are you two seen Raintiger?" she asked.

Heronfeather tags: Stormpaw
She - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Stormpaw

Listening and watching around she at last spotted her apprentice Stormpaw there "Hey Stormpaw, it seems either of us are not joining to this battle think, so want to do some hunting?" she meowed to younger cat.

Antwing - tags: open
she - senior warrior - crush/mate: none - apprentice: open

open

Eaglefeather - tags: open
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: Silverwing - apprentice: open

Sighing he tryed to avoid his annoying Brother Talonflight who loved to tease him and he was just too tired of it. Eyes shining he looked the camp high to a tree, spotting Silverwing there talking with Sunsthistle.

Talonflight - tags: Goldfish
Tom - warrior - crush/[strike]mate[/strike]: Goldfish - apprentice: open

He smilled to the pretty she-cat "Little bird told me that you're going to a big fight? Are you sure you handle it?" he meowed with a small smirk.

Hollowleaf - tags: none
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me