Bayclan [rp thread]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Bayclan [rp thread]

Postby karachi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Sharpclaw | 29 Moons | Tom | Tags: open

Sharpclaw padded through the forest seeking for prey. He then scented a mouse, he stalked it up towards a bush, then he pounced on it anf killed it. Then he padded back towards camp, ready to bring to back to the fresh-kill pile.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leek » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:52 pm

fawnpaw | she-cat | 9 moons | medicine cat apprentice | tags; rowanleaf

Fawnpaw's eyes fluttered open softly, the golden rays of the sunlight filtering into the medicine cat den. She arched her back, stretching out her body. She glanced towards Rowanleaf's bed and noticed it was empty. Perhaps he's already awake. He is quite the early riser sometimes. Although Fawnpaw was slightly miffed that she wasn't woken up, she didn't have much time to dwell on it, as she knew they would need to set out early to restock their herb storage.

Fawnpaw padded outside, the soft blades of grass tickling her paws and the dew clinging to her pelt. She treaded slowly towards the fresh kill pile, as she was quite famished from her sleep. She noticed Rowanleaf eating a piece of fresh kill and she grabbed a small mouse before padding towards him.

"When shall we set out?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. She knew they needed marigold, but the large bounty of it resided at the far edge of their territory, so they would have to leave early in order to get there.

((excuse any typos as I am typing on my phone))
leek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:07 pm

solarstar
tom | 36 moons | leader | tags; whistlesprout

solarstar slowly made his way out of his den, looking out at the clan. it seemed as though a few other cats were already awake, rowanleaf and fawnpaw were eating some fresh kill, sunstreak and fogwhisker seemed to be chatting, the tom looked around for someone who wasn't already occupied. ah, whistlesprout. the bengal padded over to the other tom, nodding his head in greeting "good morning whistlesprout. I hope you had a good sleep." solarstar greeted the tom, sitting down and placing his tail over his paws.

sunstreak
she-cat | 20 moons | warrior | tags; fogwhisker

with a stretch, sunstreak got out her nest and made her way out of the warriors den and out into the camp. she looked around for rowanleaf and spotted him towards the other side of camp, eating some fresh kill with his apprentice. maybe she would bother him later, right now he seemed preoccupied. sunstreak looked around for another friendly face before landing her gaze on fogwhisker, who seemed to be grooming the morning dew off his pelt. with a smile the she-cat padded over to the tom. "good morning fogwhisker." she greeted him cheerfully.
beewing
tom | 27 moons | warrior | tags; open

beewing simply rolled over when light began to filter through the den. he had a long night and he was not about to wake up right now.

opalpaw
she-cat | 9 moons | apprentice | tags; open

opalpaw woke up with a stretch and a small yawn. the apprentice shivered slightly, it was a bit chilly out this morning. she knew, however, that it would warm up soon when the fog drifted away. after dragging herself up out of her nest, opalpaw sleepily made her wat out of the apprentices den and out into camp to see if anyone else was awake yet.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Whistlesprout
Male | 40 Moons | Warrior | tags; Solarstar

Whistlesprout dipped his head and nodded. "Good morning Solarstar, and I did thank you." He paused for only a very brief moment. "I hope you had a good sleep as well" He added.

Too Many Fandoms wrote:Shell
Female | 27 Moons | Loner | tags; Open

Shell awoke in her makeshift nest and stretched, she was glad she left her clan since it was falling apart in the first place so may as well just leave by her own choice. The light-furred she-cat stood up and left the hollowed log she had built her nest in and began to look for prey.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby while it lasted. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:38 am

♧ ━ Cloverheart
    she-cat | | 39 moons | | camp | | tag - open
    cloverheart hates getting up in the mornings. she hates how you have to wake up from a good dream to start a new day. she even hates how there were so many of her clanmates who wake up so early. the she-cat wanted to sleep more as she was always too lazy everyday to get up from a comfortable position and have to move. cloverheart forced herself to stand up and made her way out of the nearly empty warrior's den as she seemed to be one of the last or even the last one waking up. she padded to the fresh kill pile and chose a shrew to quickly eat. cloverheart yawned as she still couldn't get last night's sleep out of her system. it always seemed to hang onto her like a tick. or maybe worse than an annoying tick. the sleepy she-cat finished her shrew and wondered if she was going to go on any patrols with her apprentice later. maybe that would do the trick of waking her up.
while it lasted.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werecoyote » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:21 am

goosepaw
female, 7 moons, apprentice, tags: none

Goosepaw lay asleep in the apprentice's den. Her paw twitched slightly as she slept. She was a heavy sleeper, and probably wouldn't wake until someone came to get her.

rowanleaf
male, 36 moons, medicine cat, tags: fawnpaw

Rowanleaf twitched his ears as he heard his apprentice. He looked up from his meal, licking his lips. "Good morning Fawnpaw. We'll probably head out here after you get a chance to eat, if that works?"

fogwhisker
male, 28 moons, warrior, tags: sunstreak

Fogwhisker looked up from his grooming to see Sunstreak standing beside him. "Good morning Sunstreak," he replied. "How are you this morning?"

"I saw no retribution, except for the outcasts and the coyotes.
I received retribution because I belong with them.
I am not an outcast.
So I must be a coyote.”

the name's beck. he/they pronouns

werecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:36 am

Sharpclaw | 29 Moons | Tom | Tags: open

He dropped the mouse at the fresh-kill pile then he sat by the warriors den, watching the sky as he thought about his old parents.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..~Dreamcatcher~.. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:25 am

Tigerfrost
male | 23 moons | warrior | tags; opalpaw

Tigerfrost stood quietly outside of the warrior den. He yawned and looked around. As cats came out of the den he nodded greetings to them. He thought to himself, I wonder if Opalpaw is up yet.. He scanned the camp for his apprentice. There she is! He started to make his way over to her.
..~Dreamcatcher~..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iCyanz90 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:08 am

Blizzardwing
female I 27 moons I warrior I tags; open

Blizzardwing slowly opened her eyes, her entire body tired. She slowly got up and stretched. Blizzardwing exited the warriors den, seeing everyone else was already up. She was never a morning cat, anyways. She wasn't very hungry, but grabbed a fish from the fresh kill pile so she'd have strength for the day. She found a shaded spot near the edge of the camp and sat down and started eating.
bi, dry, and ready to die
iCyanz90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:40 pm

solarstar
tom | 36 moons | leader | tags; whistlesprout

actually, he had had a terrible sleep, but he wasn't about to disclose this information to the other tom. "I had a decent nights rest." he responded with a slight smile. "now, I was wondering if you'd like to lead a hunting patrol, the fresh kill pile is looking tragically low." solarstar said, looking towards the pile. he noticed sharpclaw drop a mouse in the pile and nodded his head in thanks before turning back to whistlesprout. "you may take whoever you'd like of course." he would send out a border patrol as well, maybe it wasn't wise to do two patrols in the same time period but he felt a need to check the borders.

sunstreak
she-cat | 20 moons | warrior | tags; fogwhisker

"oh im just fine, ready to start the day." she purred, she loved the mornings. everything was quiet and peaceful. "how are you? did you get a good nights sleep?" she asked, deciding it was alright to sit down.

beewing
tom | 27 moons | warrior | tags; open

with a big yawn and a quick stretch, beewing begun to wake up. the tom slowly opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings. he let out a frustrated sigh and forced himself to his paws. he despised waking up, he valued his precious sleep, but he knew he had to get up in order to get anything accomplished.

opalpaw
she-cat | 9 moons | apprentice | tags; tigerfrost

opalpaw turned to see her mentor walking towards her "oh, tigerfrost, good morning!" she greeted the tom, offering him a bright smile. she wondered what kind of training they would do today. she needed the battle training, but would prefer hunting.
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me