Bayclan [rp thread]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Bayclan [rp thread]

Postby werecoyote » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:50 pm

goosepaw
female, 7 moons, apprentice, tags: none

Goosepaw lay asleep in the apprentice's den. Her paw twitched slightly as she slept. She was a heavy sleeper, and probably wouldn't wake until someone came to get her.

rowanleaf
male, 36 moons, medicine cat, tags: fawnpaw

Rowanleaf twitched his ears as he heard his apprentice. He looked up from his meal, licking his lips. "Good morning Fawnpaw. We'll probably head out here after you get a chance to eat, if that works?"

fogwhisker
male, 28 moons, warrior, tags: sunstreak

The gray tabby tom purred softly. "I'm fine, just a bit damp. I slept well though, hopefully you did too?" He queried, his whiskers twitching.

"I saw no retribution, except for the outcasts and the coyotes.
I received retribution because I belong with them.
I am not an outcast.
So I must be a coyote.”

the name's beck. he/they pronouns

werecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:39 am

solarstar
tom | 36 moons | leader | tags; whistlesprout

actually, he had had a terrible sleep, but he wasn't about to disclose this information to the other tom. "I had a decent nights rest." he responded with a slight smile. "now, I was wondering if you'd like to lead a hunting patrol, the fresh kill pile is looking tragically low." solarstar said, looking towards the pile. he noticed sharpclaw drop a mouse in the pile and nodded his head in thanks before turning back to whistlesprout. "you may take whoever you'd like of course." he would send out a border patrol as well, maybe it wasn't wise to do two patrols in the same time period but he felt a need to check the borders.

sunstreak
she-cat | 20 moons | warrior | tags; fogwhisker

"I slept alright." she replied, "woke up late again today, I don't know what's gotten into me lately." sunstreak continued with a sigh. she glanced over at her brother, who was talking to whistlesprout before looking back at fogwhisker "I do hope solarstar is talking about arranging patrols, Im ready to get out of camp and stretch my legs. what about you?"

beewing
tom | 27 moons | warrior | tags; open

with a big yawn and a quick stretch, beewing begun to wake up. the tom slowly opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings. he let out a frustrated sigh and forced himself to his paws. he despised waking up, he valued his precious sleep, but he knew he had to get up in order to get anything accomplished.

opalpaw
she-cat | 9 moons | apprentice | tags; tigerfrost

opalpaw turned to see her mentor walking towards her "oh, tigerfrost, good morning!" she greeted the tom, offering him a bright smile. she wondered what kind of training they would do today. she needed the battle training, but would prefer hunting.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..~Dreamcatcher~.. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:37 am

Tigerfrost
male | 23 moons | warrior | tags; opalpaw

The tom purred as his apprentice greeted him. "Good morning, Opalpaw." He smiled. "Have you gotten anything to eat yet? I want to do some battle training today. We can work on hunting later on, if we have the time."
..~Dreamcatcher~..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:23 am

Whistlesprout
Male | 40 Moons | Warrior | tags; Sunstreak, Fogwhisker

Whistlesprout nodded. "Of course, I'll go find some cats now" He spoke and dipped his head before he overheard Sunstrat talking with Fogwhisker about getting out of camp, he walked over to them. "Sorry to interrupt, but would you two like to come out on a hunting patrol?" He asked.

Too Many Fandoms wrote:Shell
Female | 27 Moons | Loner | tags; Open

Shell awoke in her makeshift nest and stretched, she was glad she left her clan since it was falling apart in the first place so may as well just leave by her own choice. The light-furred she-cat stood up and left the hollowed log she had built her nest in and began to look for prey.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:45 pm

solarstar
tom | 36 moons | leader | tags; open

"thank you." solarstar responded before whistlesprout walked away. he then turned around and walked back towards his den, stopping just outside it and sitting down facing the clan. whistlesprout would take out a hunting patrol, a border patrol could wait until later, everything seemed peaceful. mentors and their apprentices would of course be able to do whatever they wanted. everything seemed organized.

sunstreak
she-cat | 20 moons | warrior | tags; fogwhisker, whistlesprout

sunstreak turned her head to look at whistlesprout "I was hoping you'd come over and ask that." she said happily, "I'd love to, what about you fogwhisker?"

beewing

with a big yawn and a quick stretch, beewing begun to wake up. the tom slowly opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings. he let out a frustrated sigh and forced himself to his paws. he despised waking up, he valued his precious sleep, but he knew he had to get up in order to get anything accomplished.

opalpaw

"I haven't had anything to eat yet, but I was thinking about having a small vole." opalpaw replied, "Im glad we're starting with battle training. I really need to work on it." she continued.
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leek » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:36 am

fawnpaw | she-cat | 9 moons | medicine cat apprentice | tags; rowanleaf

Fawnpaw dipped her head towards Rowanleaf and quickly finished her fresh kill. She licked her jaw, savouring the sweet taste of the prey, before standing up.

"Besides marigold, do we need to restock any other herbs?" Fawnpaw inquired, tilting her head to the side.
leek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werecoyote » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:44 am

goosepaw

Goosepaw lay asleep in the apprentice's den. Her paw twitched slightly as she slept. She was a heavy sleeper, and probably wouldn't wake until someone came to get her.

rowanleaf

Rowanleaf glanced towards the medicine den. Swallowing a mouthful of prey, he replied. "It wouldn't be a bad idea to collect some more chervil if we come across it." He licked his lips before finishing up the last bite of his meal.

fogwhisker
male, 28 moons, warrior, tags: sunstreak, whistlesprout

Fogwhisker nodded. "Sure, I wouldn't mind. It's a nice day after all." He rose to his paws and shook out his pelt. "Where to?"

I am not an outcast.
So I must be a coyote.”

werecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:06 am

Whistlesprout
Male | 40 Moons | Warrior | tags; Sunstreak, Fogwhisker

Whistlesprout thought for a moment before speaking. "Up for some fishing?" He asked the two toms in front of him.

Too Many Fandoms wrote:Shell
Female | 27 Moons | Loner | tags; Open

Shell awoke in her makeshift nest and stretched, she was glad she left her clan since it was falling apart in the first place so may as well just leave by her own choice. The light-furred she-cat stood up and left the hollowed log she had built her nest in and began to look for prey.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werecoyote » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:28 am

goosepaw

rowanleaf

Rowanleaf glanced towards the medicine den. Swallowing a mouthful of prey, he replied. "It wouldn't be a bad idea to collect some more chervil if we come across it." He licked his lips before finishing up the last bite of his meal.

fogwhisker
male, 28 moons, warrior, tags: sunstreak, whistlesprout

"Fishing sounds fine with me." Fogwhisker meowed, turning to look at Sunstreak. "What about you?"

I am not an outcast.
So I must be a coyote.”

werecoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:21 pm

solarstar
tom | 36 moons | leader | tags; open

solarstar glanced again at the fresh-kill pile, should he go on his own little hunting trip? No, he couldn't leave the clan right now. The bengal sighed and looked around camp, watching over everyone.

sunstreak
she-cat | 20 moons | warrior | tags; fogwhisker, whistlesprout

"I love fishing." she purred, walking next to fogwhisker. "it's a perfect day for it too, water shouldn't be too cold." she added.

beewing

opalpaw

"I haven't had anything to eat yet, but I was thinking about having a small vole." opalpaw replied, "Im glad we're starting with battle training. I really need to work on it." she continued.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me