HOWLINGCLAN | A Clan Of Dogs | Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: HOWLINGCLAN | A Clan Of Dogs | Open

Postby Winstalgia » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Luna
Female;Loner;28 m;Tagged open

Open

Chaos
Male;Deputy;26 m;Tagged Max, Scout, Clan

He let his tail rest by his paws. "It's simple. You'll learn if you want to. Do you know how a clan works?" He asked, head tilted slightly. He didn't seem serious, Chaos was actually quite jovial. It would be night soon. And soon was soon. He'd move the two dogs to the elders den in a little.

Blu
Male;Loner;29 m;Tagged Nico

He readied himself, his diminutive figured crouched low and he thrust himself forward. Startled by the sudden movement the rabbit turned and raced to where his companion, Nico was hiding. Blue slowed down a little so he didn't run into that spot. The rabbit continued with no hesitation what so ever.

{ooc; x }
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:27 am

Lily - female, warrior, 28 moons, crush: Ash, tags: Ash

The border collie padded out of the warrior's den, shaking out her thick pelt and yawning. She had dozed off longer than she intended, and decided to make up for it by heading out for a hunting patrol. Looking around camp, she searched for someone she could ask to come along with her. Noticing Ash, she gave a small smile and padded over. "Morning, care for a hunt?" She asked, stopping a few steps away from him.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:34 am

Sahrotaar wrote:Luna
Female;Loner;28 m;Tagged open;Crush-Ash

Open

Chaos
Male;Deputy;26 m;Tagged Max, Scout, Clan;Crush-Grace

He let his tail rest by his paws. "It's simple. You'll learn if you want to. Do you know how a clan works?" He asked, head tilted slightly. He didn't seem serious, Chaos was actually quite jovial. It would be night soon. And soon was soon. He'd move the two dogs to the elders den in a little.

Blu
Male;Loner;29 m;Tagged Nico;Crush-N/A

He readied himself, his diminutive figured crouched low and he thrust himself forward. Startled by the sudden movement the rabbit turned and raced to where his companion, Nico was hiding. Blue slowed down a little so he didn't run into that spot. The rabbit continued with no hesitation what so ever.

{ooc; x }
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HOWLINGCLAN ` ` fourty-three

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:43 am

𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 41 moons ] [ mate: tempest ] [ tags: pack ] [ location : pack territory ]
      xxxxxx------pack grounds-------

𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐄 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 25 moons ] [ crush: chaos ] [ tags: clan x chaos] [ location : clearing]
      xxxxxx"it is going to be dark pretty soon. if sterling hasnt returned at that time, could they spend the night in elder's den?" grace suggested. she didn't want to see former working dogs sleeping in the cold, the idea didn't amuse her at all. "besides, look." she pointed towards max and gradient, hoping everyone in the clan could see it. "there is no way he could hurt the pups."

𝐁 𝐔 𝐃 𝐃 𝐘 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 33 moons ] [ mate: ginger ] [ tags: ginger x family] [ location : nursery ]
      xxxxxxthe male watched the tom interact with his pup with a small smile. "told you they won't hurt our pups."

𝐌 𝐀 𝐗 ! !
      [ loner ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: scout ] [ tags: scout x gradient x clan] [ location: territory ]
      xxxxxxmax was hoping for his companion to answer to the question, but as scout kept quiet, he continued. "well not much. we come from the city. we've heard a few things about the clan, on how you guys are living together and are quite fierce. but my companions from former work never told me how does a clan work." he answered. he was pretty sure he didn't say much about the clan, or heard much, even.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 am

Luna

Open

Chaos

"Well... There is the leader, the deputy, warriors, medic, apprentices, elders and queens." He said. "I'm not gonna say to much-not until your an official member." He explained. "Why dont we head to the elders den now? Even if you did barge in here, you deserve to sleep in a den. Not in the cold." He looked at Grace yards away from him.

Blu

{ooc; x }
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Rosie >> Female >> 38 Moons >> Warrior >> Crush: None >> Tags: Turtle

Rosie smiled gently "It's okay, no one is really great at hunting at first anyways. And it's always harder for bigger dogs when we're young. Our paws grow before the rest of us does and it makes it harder to be stealthy." she said. "But why don't we try both? We could do a little hunting, take a break to bring back food and to eat, and then go into battle practicing? We might be able to find another apprentice for you to practice battling with." she said.

Pumpkin >> Female >> 36 Moons >> Warrior >> Crush: Breeze >> Tags: Breeze

Pumpkin bounced alongside her, grinning slightly "So what's your favorite season?" she asked. "Personally I like leaf-fall because I love the leaves everywhere." she said. Pumpkin still played in the leaves like she was a pup and she wasn't really concerned who saw that. "I miss that especially during green leaf. It gets hot and all I want to do is go roll around in some leaves on a cold morning.. Hm.. Well maybe I miss it during leaf bare too.. Snow can get pretty boring.." she said.

Benji >> Male >> 31 Moons >> Medic >> Crush: None >> Tags: Ophelia

Benji ducked his head nervously "Oh thank you very much Ophelia, I appreciate your vote of confidence." he said glancing up at her and smiling softly. "But enough about me! I'll keep us talking about it all day." he said shaking his head. He felt his heart flutter slightly, it was nice to be around someone who thought about him like that.. He smiled at her "I think you're an amazing warrior Ophelia and the clan is very lucky to have you." he said.

Ash >> Male >> 30 Moons >> Warrior >> Crush: None >> Tags: Lily

Ash stretched as he stood up "Oh yeah, i'm down for hunting." he said. "I got back from a walk earlier and i've been doing nothing useful since." he said with a small chuckle. "So I guess its about time I do something." he said as he moved to her side and glanced towards the camp entrance. "Everyones been busy with some loners who came into camp who want to join." he said glancing towards the situation then looking away. "So I doubt a lot of hunting is getting done today." he said.

Stormy >> Female >> 12 Moons >> Apprentice >> Crush: None >> Tags: Open

Open
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:30 am

Lily - female, warrior, 28 moons, crush: Ash, tags: Ash

Lily chuckled, glancing at the two loners at the edge of camp. "Yeah, with this much fussing going on, we're gonna end up with grass for dinner." She padded towards the entrance to camp and slipped out into the forest, a thistle getting caught in her long fur in the process. Not noticing, she looks back over her shoulder at Ash, "Where to ?"
Last edited by ~Wildfire on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HOWLINGCLAN ` ` fourty-four

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 am

𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 41 moons ] [ mate: tempest ] [ tags: pack ] [ location : pack territory ]
      xxxxxx------pack grounds-------

𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐄 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 25 moons ] [ crush: chaos ] [ tags: clan x chaos] [ location : clearing]
      xxxxxxgrace gave the deputy a hearty grin. "there is no one in the den at the moment, but i'm pretty sure it's warmer than out in the cold." she added, slightly wagging her tail invitingly.

𝐁 𝐔 𝐃 𝐃 𝐘 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 33 moons ] [ mate: ginger ] [ tags: ginger x family] [ location : nursery ]
      xxxxxxhe watched the interact with a small smile.

𝐌 𝐀 𝐗 ! !
      [ loner ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: scout ] [ tags: scout x chaos x grace ] [ location: camp ]
      xxxxxx"sounds pretty fun so far," max commented. and when chaos told him about sleeping in the dens, he gave a grateful dip of his head. "i do apologize for our behaviour before, but thank you very much for sharing a den." having heard grace, he gave the fae a small smile. "that would do, thank you." max noticed the look he gave to the husky and gave the deputy a knowing smile.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 am

Luna

Open

Chaos

He pointed with his maw across camp. "Its right over there." Then he nodded a little. "Past is in the past. What were your names again?" He asked them.

Blu

{ooc; x }
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 am

Turtle
apprentice - 9 months - male - tags; Rosie

Turtle looked down at his paws, they were quiet big. Maybe that's why he was so clumsy. "That would be great." he replied, looking back up at Rosie. "Best of both worlds." he added with a laugh.

Ophelia
warrior - 28 months - female - tags; Benji

"of course!" Ophelia replied, it was how she truly felt. Benji was a a fantastic Medic, and dog in general. The Dalmation quickly looked down at her paws in response to the compliment, trying to hide her obvious rose colored face. "Really?" she asked, a shy smile creeping onto her face, "wow, thank you, that means a lot to me." she said softly, looking back up Benji. Her small smile turned into a grin and she wagged her tail. No one had told her that before, it made her feel appreciated, important. She couldn't think of anything to say, she was completely flustered.

August
warrior - 25 months - female - tags; open
open

Bear
warrior - 49 months - male - tags; open
Open

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery