Ashclan V.3 (Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Ashclan V.3 (Accepting!)

Postby hummxs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:08 am

Silver trembled. "Don't leave me too, Alexander!" she meowed, pressing her muzzle against her father's shoulder. "Please.." She looked up at Maple. "F-fox.."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:11 am

Mist | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags: Alexander

"But you can't die you can't, I don't want you to, you'll be fine we just have to patch up your wounds and you'll be fine." She looked at her sisters. "He'll be fine." She meowed formly not noticing that her legs were shaking. Please no! He can't die he can't we need him. I need him!
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:19 am

Alexander wished he could comfort his daughters, but he knew that nothing could soothe their pain."I can't lie to you, I don't have much time left. Soon i'll be with your mother in starclan, but through it all we will be here. Time will go by and you will need to focus on each other, you need to worry about what you have left not about what you have lost. There will be a day when were all together among the stars, but for now you must not loose faith. I love each of you so much and I would fight that fox a thousand times over to keep you safe. Nothing can make me think any less of you three, you will always be my precious daughters."he rested his head on the ground now, feeling the last of his strength leave him."Please don't be upset my daughters. There will come a day when this will only be a bad memory. There will even be a day where we all find peace together with your mother in starclan, but that time is not now. Hold your heads high and remember that your worth more then I could ever put into words."finally the light died from his eyes and he went limp, marking the end of his life.

Maple buried her muzzle in her father's fur, listening to him as he spoke. Finally she noticed that he had stopped breathing, causing her to feel a strong pain in her chest."Hes gone."she whispered, grief now taking hold of her.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:26 am

[center]Mapleheart | Warrior | Molly-cat | Tags:

The she-cat padded down from the starry forest, invisible to her daughters she crouched over Alexander's body ready to guide him up to Starclan. She knew this time would come someday but the looks on her daughters faces made her feel like her heart was breaking. She knew she could watch over them from Starclan but she felt guilty leaving them.

Mist | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags: Maple, Silver, Alexander

Mist tunted her muzzle towards the sky and let out a yowl of anger before sinking down beside her father. No No NO! He can't be dead!
[/center]
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmaid » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:33 am

Recaps? Anyone?))

mona - she/him - peace and love ♡
catmaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:34 am

Alexander opened his eyes, now a starclan spirit. Instantly he turned his gaze and noticed a familiar she-cat."Mapleheart!"he pressed his muzzle against her cheek, purring loudly."I missed you so much!"he then caught sight of their daughters and froze, feeling sorrow. He was back with his mate, but he had left behind their kits.

Maplepaw pressed against Mist, hoping to draw comfort from her sister, but she didn't feel any better."We still have each other."she wished they still had their father, but he was gone

where were you last at?))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:40 am

Mapleheart | Warrior | Molly-cat | Tags: Alexander, Mist, Silver, Maple

Mapleheart nuzzled her mate and smiled at him her single eye shining but there was a hint of sadness on her face though she tried to hide it. "They'll be OK. I know this is difficult for them but they're strong and they know how much you loved them." She murmured her gaze shifting to her daughters.

Rosepaw | Molly-cat | Tags: Open

She slipped through the camp entrance and set her mouse on the prey pile. Then she took a vole and sat down a few paces away to eat it as she thought. What's the point, nobody here respects me, I'm just a cat they can tell to do chores they don't want to do. She thought bitterly as she tore another bite away from the prey.

Mist | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags: Maple, Silver, Alexander, Mapleheart

She leaned against her sister forcing tears back. Alexander would want her to stay strong. "We should bury him." She didn't want to go back to their old den. It had too many memories and she knew it would make her feel sad to smell her father there but not be able to be with him.
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:49 am

Silver let out a wail. "I don't want to! I want him to stay here!" she whimpered, inching closer to her father's cold body.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldxFox » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:51 am

Mist | Loner | Molly-cat | Tags:

"I do too but if we leave him here the fox might come back. We have to bury him." But this isn't him, this is his body. The real Alexander is up in Starclan now. "Maybe someday he'll visit us in a dream.."
VICTOR
YA BOI
WHATS GOOOOD
EmeraldxFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:36 am

Silver shook her head, sitting there for a moment more before she slowly took a step back. "W-we can't bury him on our own.."

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█