| ☾ | ━━ ❝. MOONCLAN | ☾ | ━ An Endless Eclipse: OPEN | ☾ |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

deputy? (pm to be added!)

♔ tigerfall
44%
♔ adderstrike
33%
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
11%
-
No votes
-
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: | ☾ | ━━ ❝. MOONCLAN | ☾ | ━ An Endless Eclipse: OPEN |

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:24 am

( @Froggie1, very creative characters indeed, accepted!
we will begin the roleplay after a couple more members and
prophecy cats/high-ranked cats are filled up. can't wait! c:

for now let's keep OOC chat in PM's and only allow forms onto
the thread; just until the roleplay begins. )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:37 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. Birdflame
past name[s]. Birdkit, Birdpaw
future name[s]. none
gender. female
age. 23 moons

previous ranking[s]. kit, apprentice
current ranking. warrior
sexuality. straight
love. looking
family. parents and siblings died.

birdflame is an orange tabby. she has small flecks of white here and there.

she is playful, flirty, and easy to fool. she can get angered easily. she is very shy.

she was born into the clan.

can i reserve a med cat app?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. leopardpaw
past name[s]. leopardkit
future name[s]. leopardheart
gender. male
age. 8 moons

previous ranking[s]. kit
current ranking. med cat app
sexuality. gay
love. forbidden..
family. a sister.

he has a brown pelt with darker spots all over him.

he is very gentle with cats. he is very friendly and sociable. he gets shy around cats he likes.

he was bullied by his sister for wanting to be a medicine cat.

anyone want to be his sister?
Last edited by meerkat boi. on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:49 am

( your forms will be accepted once you make a tom,
and yes you can reserve a medicine cat apprentice <3

please combine all your forms into one post, though! )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[calypso, atlas, duskstrike, and whisperwish]

Postby SkepticalSeven » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:45 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. calypso
past name[s]. n/a
future name[s]. n/a
gender. molly
age. 30 moons

previous ranking[s].loner, kit, medicine cat apprentice, apprentice
current ranking. warrior
sexuality. hetero
love. would like a crush for her
family. atlas, an unknown mother, adderstrike

calypso is a long-furred tortoiseshell with green eyes.

calypso, despite her charming looks, always thinks the world revolves around her. she is often judgemental when it comes to other cats and their looks, and she is often vain. calypso holds grudges and often craves revenge if you mess with her or her friends. she's stubborn, and this shows when somebody is telling her to do something. she does have some good qualities to her personality, though. calypso is loyal, loving, and reliable towards her friends, and will put her life on the line to save another. the molly is motherly towards kits, and she absolutely loves them. she's also very open-minded about things, always taking the time to think about how you can do something better or change it.

calypso was born to a she-cat who is currently unknown, and a tom named atlas. now, her mother died while kitting, and her father, in hopes of finding a she-cat to raise her, brought her and dusk to moonclan. dusk and calypso grew up here, and dusk changed his name to duskkit. the two were inseparable, as they had nobody else but eachother growing up. soon calypso decided to become a medicine cat apprentice, while duskpaw was a warrior apprentice. for about a moon calypso trained to become a medicine cat, but she stopped because the thrill of fighting was more exciting than being a 'stupid herb apprentice'. her and her brother were made warriors, and when calypso was asked if she wanted to change her name she declined, saying that this was the name that she was born to have. duskstrike and her lived normal lives nonetheless, despite all of the weird things that have happened in their lives.

prophecy cat
how to win her heart. just be kindhearted and loyal to calypso. she likes friendly, brave toms who aren't afraid to show anybody who's the boss. when you get to know her for a while she opens up to others quite a bit, and starts to show off her loving qualities. before all of that though, calypso usually tries to flirt with others and the flirts are absolutely terrible.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. atlas
past name[s]. n/a
future name[s]. patchstorm (?)
gender. tom
age. 49 moons

previous ranking[s]. n/a
current ranking. loner
sexuality. bisexual
love. n/a (open)
family. ion [father], klink [mother]

atlas is a long-furred tom with amber eyes, tuxedo markings, and a notch in his right ear.

atlas is a gentle giant. he is often very kind, fatherly, and affectionate towards kits, and this shows when he tells his own kits stories about his life. he's very loyal and brave towards friends, and will never back down from a fight. atlas is also very hotheaded, and doesn't take orders from anybody. atlas is also a troublemaker, hates obeying rules, and is often playing pranks on the other loners. atlas has moodswings a lot, and one minute you may meet him and he's coldhearted and reserved, and the next he may be kind and generous.

atlas had a typical loner life. he was born in the forest, and his parents were constantly being hunted down by a group of rogues. they never stayed in the same place twice, and they did this for a total of 10 moons. eventually, the rogues found atlas's parents, killing them on the spot. the last words he heard from his father and mother were "run, atlas!" the tom lived alone ever since, until he met olive. olive became his best friend, and after a few moons of living together, they became mates. the two had kits together, named calypso and adder. olive died after she kitted, and atlas, not having anybody else to take care of the kits, took them to moonclan. he deeply regrets leaving his kits there, but he knew it was the best for them. the maine coon has been alone for a while, and now wants to join moonclan so that he'll be able to love another cat again.

how to win his heart. be gentle and kind towards atlas. he's not used to talking to any cats after living alone for most of his life, and he's still somewhat shy. at first he's reserved, but then atlas starts to become friendly. but here's one tip; try not to offend him if he's feeling down. things may get a little.. uh, bad.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. adderstrike
past name[s]. adder, adderkit, adderpaw
future name[s]. n/a
gender. tom
age. 30 moons

previous ranking[s]. loner, kit, apprentice
current ranking. warrior
sexuality. hetero
love. pm me
family. atlas, olive, calypso

duskstrike is a brown tabby tom with green eyes.

aggressive, coldhearted, apathetic, quick-tempered, manipulative, clingy
thoughtful, open-minded, soft-hearted, reliable, intelligent

[a good portion of his life is like calypso's, so i won't add that]
after becoming a warrior adderstrike fell in love with mothfeather. the she-cat and him became mates about ten moons ago, and mothfeather found out she was pregnant with his kits. one day she went hunting, and unfortunately, never came back. adderstrike found her lifeless body out in the forest, and decided to have his own vigil for her, burying her himself under the tree adderstrike and mothfeather became mates under. he still wonders what would have happened if she had had her kits.

how to win his heart. adderstrike isn't ready for a mate yet as he is still mourning for mothfeather's loss.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. whisperwish
past name[s].whisper, whisperkit, whisperpaw
future name[s]. n/a
gender. molly
age. 38 moons

previous ranking[s].loner
current ranking. queen
sexuality. hetero
love. dustmuzzle
family. kinkfoot [mother], mallowtail [father], no siblings

whisperwish is a calico she-cat with dull amber eyes.

shy, reserved, shallow, impatient, stubborn, klutz
motherly, friendly, kindhearted, open-minded, loving, generous

whisperwish was born to two exiled warriors in the forest. since she was born a loner and didn't come into the clan until very recently, not much is known about her history. her parents named her whisper because when she was born, she tried to mew for the first time and only a painful squeak came out. recently she joined the clan a while after she found out that she was pregnant with kits, but now whisperwish is extremely close to having them.

how to win her heart. n/a [she's already mated to dustmuzzle]
Last edited by SkepticalSeven on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
SkepticalSeven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexxus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Here we go! Let me know if anything needs to be adjusted, or if I need to add anything. Thanks!}}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name: Frostwing
past name[s]: Frostkit/Frostpaw
future name[s]: none

previous ranking[s]: Kit/Apprentice
current ranking: Warrior
sexuality: Bisexual
love: None, yet!
family: None

Frostwing is a young female warrior. She's a little obsessive about cleanliness becuase her fluffy white fur shows any kind of dirt very obviously. She's a decent hunter year round, but she does much better in winter because of the snow.

Frostwing is sweet, but closed off. She has a very nurturing and loving nature that she shows to those who are close to her. She is friendly, but wary of cats she doesn't know very well.

Frostwing was one of a very large litter, but becuase of the sheer amount of kits, her mother had a hard time keeping track of them all. Sadly, they all passed away through various reasons, causing her mother to fall into a deep depression and passed away herself shortly after. Frostwing was forced to take care of herself as a result, as there were no other queens at the time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name: Ashpaw
past name[s]: Ashkit
future name[s]: Ashstripe

previous ranking[s]: Kit
current ranking: Apprentice
sexuality: Unsure/Questioning

Ashpaw is a ginger apprentice. He was born with only one eye, and his mother was worried that he'd never be a warrior. He was and still is to an extent, the subject of ridicule because of his disablility, however, he uses this as motivation to be the best warrior he can be, and someday, he hopes, a leader.

Because of his disability, he is a shy cat, and when someone shows an interest in him or speaks to him without a hit of condecention, he is surprised, and it is obvious in the way he interacts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name: Hawkshadow
past name[s]: Hawkkit/Hawkpaw
future name[s]: None

current ranking: Warrior
sexuality: Asexual
love: None

Hawkshadow is a fluffy grey she-cat. She is fast, but not very coordinated, therefore she isn't a great hunter. She has been known to blow away the comptition in fights, however, becuase her speed makes up for her uncoordiation.

Hawkshadow is extremely outgoing and loves to be around other cats. She can be a little annoying, and she knows that, but feels that it's just part of her personality and doesn't want to change for anyone. She is very bubbly and bouncy, and this paired with her uncoordination results in some pretty humorous accidents.

Hawkshadow was clan born and raised, and has always loved everything about clan life. She loves attemting to hunt, and always manages to bring back something, even if it takes her all day and all she brings back is a single mouse. She loves how smoothly the clan works together and she loves how everyone seems to get along, despite their differences.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name: Smoketail
past name[s]: Smokekit/Smokepaw
future name[s]: Smokestar...someday...

current ranking: Warrior; wants to be deputy
sexuality: Homosexual

Smoketail is a fluffy male calico, and becuase of this, he is unable to have kits. Which doesn't bother him too much because even if he were fertile, he wouldn't be able to have kits anyway.

Smoketail is very friendly to anyone and everyone, and its hard to make him angry. He is extremely ambitious, but has very strong morals, and he finds that the combination is a difficult one.

A clanborn cat, Smoketail is very comfortable with their way of life. His mother and father were elders in the clan until very recently, when they passed to Starclan to join their families in the stars.
Last edited by Hexxus on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hexxus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:10 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name.NightFeather
past name[s].NightPaw \ Nightkit
future name[s].Night
gender.Tom
age.39 Moons

previous ranking[s]. Kit, Apprentice, Warrior,
current ranking.Deputy? if not warrior
sexuality.Homosexual
love.Open
family.Unknow

NightFeather is a fully black cat with white under fur that ends at his nose and big green eyes

NightFeather was born into this clan who had big fights with other clans around them. He grow up with Briarstar
and has a little crush on her. NightFeather lost his family a long time ago but he never got to know his mother very well.
Nor his brothers or sisters. He was Alone with no one only one friend who had to do jobs. So he became a warrior and
trained and trained on to become the best warrior and wishes to become an deputy for his friend. After hard work of
training he became a deputy from how brave and strong he was.

NightFeather is a smart cat who knows what's going on and what others are doing around him. He's very strong and brave.
he will stand up to anyone who is small then him and a little big weaker but if they are stronger then him, he backs out
and but he will still help for them who need it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. Snowpaw
past name[s]. Snowkit
future name[s]. Snowfur
gender.Molly
age. 12 Moons

previous ranking[s].Kit
current ranking.Apprentice
sexuality.Asexual
love.Open
family.Unknow

Small fluffy Siamese with big blue eyes

Snowfur is a lovely cat who loves to talk and have a little laugh. Sometimes she sits on her own and thinks about the wild around her and she smiles about. She good with hunting but she doesn't hunt as much. Quick minded is a good one for her, sometimes she thinks to much and sometimes it can go over board.

Snowfur was a kittypet at first then got lost into the forest and found this clan. She started as a small kit and now she's trying to become a great warrior for her friends and family. She's good friends with NightFeather but she's doesn't talk to him that much only ask's him for help.
Last edited by Mimu on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #WisteriaMoon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 pm

( @Hexxus, your characters are accepted!
@Froggie1, dustmuzzle is accepted as well c:
@Mika, PM'd you what needed to be changed.
@calypso's silence., accepted as well!

we still need prophecy cats for anyone that is
interested in starting the roleplay. )
#WisteriaMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. Owlpaw
past name[s]. Owlkit
future name[s]. Owlshadow
gender. Male
age. 8 moons

previous ranking[s]. Kit
current ranking. Apprentice
sexuality. Panromantic Asexual
love. Open
family. Barkshine (Mother), Dewpaw (Sister, deceased),Unknown Father

Short fured and sleek, Owlpaw is really considered smooth. His fur is ALWAYS well kept...unless swimming, which he doesn't do often after the incident. His pelt has a calico scheme; the shades of black merge into shades of light brown, while his iconic ear fluff is colored the same. His eyes, sticking to the theme, are orange in color- resembling the autumn leaves that litter the floor.

Known for his Quick thinking, Owlpaw is very mentally stable and loves to think things through, and has a solution to any nook and cranny of his plan. He can be seen as difficult, not wanting to surround himself with a large social circle. He is smug, sarcastic and competitive and seems to like strategics. He has a driven and loyal streak though, wanting to do his best and be the best. He is not afraid to speak his mind, and arguments are daily tasks for him; no matter how unnecessary they are. He always seems to be plotting something.

Owlpaw was born to Barkshine as a litter of two. However, due to his mother having relations with an outsider, he and his sister were not as accepted into the fold. With determination, he strives to show that he can be a good addition to the clan, while his growing dislike for outsiders stays evident. The pent up anger is mostly due to never meeting his father, and the death of his sister after she tried to find him and drowned.

How to win his heart? Owlpaw looks for someone who can hold any type of conversation, while accepting his moody self when he has his days. Sarcasm, wit and downright compassion could also be his downfall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name.Barkshine
past name[s].Barkpaw, Barkkit
future name[s].-
gender.Female
age.35 moons

previous ranking[s]. Kit, apprentice
current ranking.(Senior) Warrior
sexuality.Demiromantic Heterosexual
love.Unknown Rogue(Previously), open
family. Owlpaw (Son), Dewpaw (Daughter, deceased), Unknown Love

With a full, thick pelt, Barkshine has no qualms about the winter, but hates summer heat. True to her name, her calico felt is an array or oranges, blacks and whites, with a solid black tail to boot. Her eyes, a dull olive green, usually hint at a warm and understanding look, but the guilt may shine through whenever she is near water or her son.

Barkshine is, for the most part, a total sweetheart. She genuinely cares for her clan, and all that ally with them, so she is one of the most helpful cats out there. Rather than being a well renowned fighter, she strove to be the best hunter she could be, but she'd still defend her clan with her life. Sometimes her sheer goal to help may take a toll on her, but she does listen to reason...When it comes to her heart, however, she throws that trait into dirt-place.

Barkshine was born as a litter of four, with her being the youngest. She lived a relatively normal life, and barely got through apprenticeship. However, a rather good hunt secured her promotion to being a warrior, and she lived as one ever since. However, her late night sneak outs brought on a secret lover, and a pair of kits soon after, which sparked suspicion inside the clan. Barkshine, however, refused to disclose her lover's whereabouts and has supposedly never seen him again.
Whether this is a lie or not is to be determined, but the guilt is clearly evident .

How to win her heart? Barkshine, despite being taken, still craves the love of another. She looks for someone who is kind and compassionate, especially if they find some way to make her laugh. While arrogance and egotistical cats are a huge turn off, she does enjoy a tinge of ambition.
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticUmbreon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 am

My kitties are done!
Hello everyone,I'm artistic umbreon,I'm in love with Pokemon and I love pixels with a passion. My goals are being able to animate for sure!
I'm very open to trades,Sorry if I decline though!Image

Bree-Bi-Nerd-Short-Loves sweets-Roleplayer

I do draw,I just draw on paper mostly. If your looking for a roleplayer,This is what I enjoy.
ImageWarrior cats.
ImagePokemon.
ImageWolves.
ImageWild animal.
I have FH,LM and Lioden.
ArtisticUmbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. ivypaw
past name[s]. ivykit
future name[s]. ivycloud
gender. she-cat
age. nine moons

previous ranking[s]. kit
current ranking. medicine cat apprentice
sexuality. questioning
love. forbidden
family. sootfeather [ mother ], greyfur [father], rainpaw [ brother ]

ivypaw is a long-furred feline with a jet-black coat and pale yellow eyes. she has a lithe build beneath her furry coat, and a twisted hind-paw she had gotten after falling from a tree at a young age.

ivypaw is a kind young feline, with a passion for her clan and all the felines in it. she holds a rather timid persona- speaking only to her mentor and any other felines that have chosen to interact with her. however, this is her outer shell, a personality she demonstrates to most other cats of the clan. inside she can be cunning and witty, with a hint of sarcasm. a foolhardy feline, she'll run into danger if it meant helping her clan, no matter the cost. her head-first personality was the one that left her with her twisted paw, after she had chosen to sneak out of the camp at night, due to the sudden dissapearance of her mother and father. she wanted to climb a tree and look over the terrain- hopefully spotting them and catching up to them. this, however, failed. she was sent tumbling down the tree, and left the other cats with the shocking sight of a small kit mewing in pain.

like any other would be, she was not proud of the incident. she was more embarrassed than anything, and when she had become a medicine cat apprentice the only emotion she could feel was the stabbing emotion that was sadness. however, through these events, she has built up a new personality for herself, pushing her past actions aside, becoming prideful in her current rank.

ivykit and her brother rainkit were born to sootfeather, a pretty black she-cat, and a handsome grey tabby, greyfur. greyfur and sootfeather loved the two kits dearly, and raised them up until they became the age of 5 moons. that was when the two felines had suddenly dissapeared- with no trace of what their fate was, other than some faint paw prints. there was no sign if they died, and the likely turnout was that they had ran off. this left the two young kits rather shaken, and ivykit eventually fell from a tree after attempting to climb it to see if she could see the two cats in the distance.

with a twisted paw and a heart filled with concern for her parents, ivykit hit her low point. sad and sulky, she roamed the clearing daily, with a heavy heart and a negative aura. when she became a medicine cat apprentice, she remained upset, but not until she truly opened her heart to the world of a medicine cat- the feeling that she would be able to aid the clan left her with a fulfilled heart as she became aware of her destiny. to this day, she strives to be good at her rank, and inscribe her name in history.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. rainpaw
past name[s]. rainkit
future name[s]. rainfang
gender. male
age. nine moons

previous ranking[s]. kit
current ranking. apprentice
sexuality. pansexual
love. none
family. sootfeather [ mother ], greyfur [ father ], ivypaw [ sister ]

rainpaw is a young tom with a muscular build and a reasonably long coat. he has pale blue eyes, with a calming mood to them. his claws are seemingly untamed, being rather large for a cat around his age.

rainpaw is a rather calm tom, though he still maintains a love for battle and the hunt- mostly for the thrill. similar to his sister, he is a head-first sort of cat, always jumping into new things, even though he may have little to no experience in the subject. he can be bold and arrogant at times, but tries to shadow this as much as he can. even with his headfirst attitude, rainpaw can be intelligent, though mostly on the battlefield or when hunting. the large tom strives to impress, and, sometimes, pushes it a bit too far and can end up getting himself or others hurt.

rainpaw was born to sootfeather and greyfur, along with his sister, ivypaw. he never grew too attached to his parents, as, when he was a young kit, he constantly wandered about the camp, admiring the warriors of the clan. he did have a bond with the two cats that were his mother and father, however, whether it be when he had gotten a mild sickness, and his parents helped him recover, or whenever they helped him up when he fell down. when his parents disappeared and he heard the news of ivypaw's injury, he felt a large dose of grief, but rose back up to become the strong apprentice he is today.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ that these
━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━
she/her + infp + adult
i dont know what im doing!!
relatively inactive!