«Shifting Tides» ⚓ «Warriors RP» ⚓ «Open & Accepting»

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: «Shifting Tides» ⚓ «Warriors RP» ⚓ «Open & Accepting»

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:13 am

C R O W S C A L L ─ THE CHARMING WARRIOR
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The male would look around with a soft smile, appreciating the headbutt he'd received from the she-cat and offering her a swift lick to the ear in thanks. He allowed himself to turn forward, sighing at the party he had behind him but grinning foolishly at how thoughtful they'd been to join regardless of the small size. It hadn't gone unnoticed that Cloudedeye had stumbled upon him yelling, but instead of following her back he simply chirped in greeting (and in high spirits so she knew he was alright) "Okay, lets move along then so we can get back before the storm hits." He marched forward, hearing a soft crack of thunder rumble their feet.

[ accent: heavy english ] [ mood: calm ] [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 39 moons ] [ tags: leopardpaw, thistlewing, cloudedeye ] [ location: camp, beach ]

( back from hiatus. )
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 am

Vulture

<Nicknames:Maverick> <Gender:Male> <Location: On the move> <Tags; Open>

The quiet groan of incoming thunder shook at the ground, as well as his grey paws. The sky was painted with a series of achromatic gloom. His blue visionaries shifted towards the palms that swept angrily at the sky in response to its gusts of air. He didn't want to get stuck in the rain, beginning to sprint deeper into their territory, loosing the scent of his faraway hut, panic swirling madly around him. He growled to himself "If I dont get out of here by sun fall... I can't even see the sun!" he halted, catching the scent of the nearby clan that dwelled there. He pivoted to the other direction, his mind fogged by the stale scents that surrounded him. Overwhelmed.
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «Shifting Tides» ⚓ «Warriors RP» ⚓ «Female App's Wanted»

Postby Thistill » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 am

Pebblepaw
Apprentice || she-cat || No crush || With Sparrowpaw, Swiftleap

The she-cat watched him. He still seemed blank, void of emotion at her story of her life. Of course it was nowhere near a complete history but did allow him an insight on her life. And maybe inside she did have fears every time she went near the water,
and yes the moment she was in it she was scared her muscles would cramp or her body would seize or her eyes wouldn't open when she blinked. She was terrified, yet Pebblepaw loved the water and the gentle feeling it had over her body, it seemed to possess her and carry her on the surface gently. As if it was being extra careful for what it had done to her before.
Swiftleap had approached now, sharp breathes and rough steps.
Sparrowpaw was to his paws before her, yet she still rose with him in anticipation and preparation to help. Padding over to the she-cat a bit more slowly than Sparrowpaw had. It was his job after all. He was questioning her and she responded, a seeming blur for her. "Anything I can do?" Pebblepaw mewed, a cat unknowledged in herbs except that junipers were pretty and Sparrowpaw would show the bush to her.
Thistill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:44 am

Shadow2204 wrote:
Shadow
Rogue | 32 Moons | Crush: Russetstripe | Tagged: Open

The long-furred rogue quietly, and cautiously, stepped across the border of the clan which she had found out was called Seaclan. They have taken most of the territories Shadow had usually hunted in, especially the small grove of trees, which is where she was at now. She lifted her nose trying to find a scent of prey. A small gust of wind helped her find the scent of a mouse. The she-cat stalked quietly to the direction of the scent, and there it was, the small creature was nibbling on some seeds. She decided she was close enough and pounced, landing squarely on the mouse which she killed with a bite on it's throat. It seems like the forest was on her side today. Hopefully none of the Seaclan cats would find her. She carried her meager meal, hopefully to get out of their territory before they rip her to shreds.

Duskpaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Antstep | 8 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

Duskpaw was so bored. He hasn't seen his mentor all day and he was getting restless. Most of the apprentices were also out, so he didn't really have anyone to talk with. He waits by entrance of the cave, hopeful to catch a patrol heading out so he could join. After all, the patrol would be better if Duskpaw, the best apprentice, was there.

Icetooth
Warrior | 44 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Crowscall

Upon carrying his two fish back to camp, he noticed Crowscall was leading a patrol. They were already exiting the clan's camp. Quickly, Icetooth trotted to the freshkill pile before dashing off to catch up with the patrol. Finally, he managed to catch up with them. "Crowscall," the blue-grey tom greeted. "Mind if I join this patrol?" He was feeling a bit bored. He need to stretch his legs after waiting so long only for two fishes. Fishing in the ocean during mid-tide usually went faster, but maybe because there was a storm upcoming today. In his opinion, it wasn't worth his time. Though, at least some of his clanmates could enjoy a tasty meal. He knows that his (ex) Riverclan clanmates would enjoy it.
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Mintblaze
30 moons ~ Female ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Squirrelpaw

To say that the female was unprepared for her apprentices attack, but the lass did quickly gain her Barings. She grinned, then darted over to her apprentice and attempted to bring her right front paw on to her apprentices head, with a harsh manner. It didn't matter if this failed or not, but either way she would duck down, then rolling around to the rear of her apprentice. Once she has gotten that done, she your try to grab her apprentices tail, before yanking it back attempting to throw the young lass off balance.

Brightstorm
30 moons ~ Female ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Minkpaw

The lass chuckled," That is also true, but once you get older and bigger, it won't be a problem." She glanced back at her apprentice, before picking up her pace. She curled her tail around one of her back legs, one of lesser known nervous ticks. I wonder if Minkpaw thinks that I'm a good mentor. Her ears lowered slight, before she looked up. Great Starclan, why does a storm have to be coming in?
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Slayer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Vampire Slayer wrote:
||Thornfall||31 moons| Tom||Mentors; Ashpaw||Tags; Ashpaw||

Thornfall growled and narrowed his eyes, he hated brats and the fact that his apprentice had started slacking off was enough to make him want to bat the cat over the ears. He walked over and grabbed Ashpaw by the scruff, having had enough of his snark. Thornfall was huge, and was strong enough to drag him to the camp entrance. 'We are training, unless you'd like me to have Blazestar delay you warrior name." He snarled.

||Nightflash||31 moons||She-cat||Tags; Foxleap||

Nightflash sat up and stretched her legs, shaking her feet off and looking around, she noticed Foxleap staring at her and twitched her ear. "Morning Foxleap" She called out to the tom, he seemed friendly enough, and had always been keen on her. She didn't know why though. "How are you today?" She figured moping wasn't helpful and trotted her way over to the ginger tom. He was funny, and charming, quite a goo friend to have. She enjoyed his company.

||Thistlewing||31 moons||She-cat||Tags; Crowscall, Icetooth||

Thistlewing tucked her head down and followed the tom out of the camp. She was good friends with him and had known him back when he was an apprentice. "Sure thing Icetooth.. we need some able bodies" She mewed quietly, halting so he can catch up. "Any good hunting today?" She asked, scenting the air every so often as they made their way down to the border.

||Robinpaw||10 moons|Tom||Mentor; Darkclaw||Tags; Border Patrol, Leopardpaw||

Robinpaw sighed and chased after the patrol. "I'm coming too! I can't find Darkclaw and I'm so bored.." He mumbled, watching Ashpaw be dragged out miserably, thanking starclan Thornfall wasn't his mentor. "Besides I can help.." He said confidently, trotting up to walk near the lead. "Hi Leopardpaw" He greeted cheerfully.

||Squirrelpaw||10 moons||She-cat||Mentor; Mintblaze||Tags; Mintblaze||

Squirrelpaw hissed and leaned her head to the side, still getting hit on her cheek as she side stepped and watching her mentor roll to her backside. The she cat curled her tail high as she ran forward to avoid being grabbed, Squirrelpaw hated it when cats messed with her tail. She whipped around and ducked low, letting out a low growl and flattening her ears. Her mentor wasn't teaching her anything. "And what was that supposed to teach me? You already taught me not to keep my tail vulnerable" She pointed out.

||Minkpaw||10 moons||she-cat||Mentor; Brightstorm||Tags; Brightstorm||

Minkpaw liked her mentor, she enjoyed the she-cats company. "Crowskull struggled with a seagull and he's huge!" She exclaimed, scenting the air. "There's a storm coming I think.." She looked around as the wind picked up. "I think we have time to hunt though" She said cheerily.

But that's none of my business...

Vampire Slayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Mintblaze
30 moons ~ Female ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Squirrelpaw

"That was not what I'm teaching you, that was still a warm up. Now for the real training." Mintblaze hissed, She snorted before, calmly mewing," The underbelly slash, an advanced badger defense, a spin hind kick, Jump and pin and lastly the Hold and collapse. Though with the in coming storm, we may not be able to two all five." She paused before adding," Now, with which would you like to start with."

Brightstorm
30 moons ~ Female ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Minkpaw

She chuckled," I hope so, this would be fun." Once they reached the tidepool she mewed," Would you like to see me do it first, or would you like to try it out for your self." She purred, and sat down on the beach waiting for her apprentices decision.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Kestrelpaw | She-cat | Crushing | Tags; Emberpaw (FluentlySarcastic)

Kestrelpaw hurried around the cave in circles feeling rather bored. Her eyes chased around the clearing, and she spotted someone she hadn't talked to, at least formally. "Hello. Kestrelpaw? And you're Emberpaw, right? Rightio, uh.. i just thought i should say that. Wanna talk?"
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:14 pm

"Well there has to be something we can use to make good bedding." Hopepaw said. She wasn't giving up. She had to think. Sand would have worked if they had any way to carry it in. "I know it's probably a dumb suggestion but....what about bark?" She meowed. After a few minutes.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:21 am

D A R K C L A W

| Female | Warrior | In Camp | Tagged Robinpaw |

I slowly open my green eyes to allow the light to come flooding into my vision. I take in a deep breath, the air is crisp and fresh. I stretch my leg and I pull myself up. The camp is full of cats, I infer that I must be late to wake up for once. The fresh food pile is small but there is probably a hunting patrol out anyway. I sit down on the ground and try to soak up some sun on my black pelt. Robinpaw runs up to me, his tail held high. "Hi Robinpaw." I say in greeting. I smile at the young cat. "I thought that today you should chose what we do. I can teach you more hunting skills or fighting skills." Robinpaw is coming close to his assessment and I do hope he does well. He is becoming stronger, and bigger by the day. He is already a similar height to me.

T I G E R T A I L

| Male | Warrior | In Camp | No tags |

I blink was I awake from my slumber, I can see Darkclaw exiting the den so I drag myself up and follow her. Feeling peckish I wander over to the fresh kill pile but nothing looks particularly delicious. So I ignore my hunger and I go and sit in the shade that the warrior den provides.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me