-- в r o ĸ e n (a warrιorѕ roleplay)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Deputy for Forestclan

Featherflight (. h b)
67%
Falconcry (Animaljam7776)
33%

Total votes : 21

Re: -- в r o ĸ e n (a warrιorѕ roleplay)

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:45 am

★ primroseshine ★
    thirty one moons // male // lakeclan med. cat // bisexual // crush; open // tags; ravenheart

"i think i'm alright here," he promised and smiled gratefully at the she-cat. "is your back alright? or did you just sleep on it wrong?" primroseshine asked knowingly.

★ dovesky ★
    thirty one moons // female // forestclan warrior // homosexual // crush; open // tags; silverpelt

"yeah, i understand," she murmured softly and placed a paw in the water. there weren't any fish in sight, but dovesky let it dangle above the surface anyways.

★ song of willow tree ★
    seven moons // non-binary // tribe warrior in training // pansexual // crush; open // tags; open

the young cat lay under a tree and flicked their tail lazily, watching the cats go by.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:56 am

Snowtail

Transgender/warrior/pronouns:he,him/clan:Lakeclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Finchstar
He hummed and looked at the clearing, "It is a beautiful day."

Silverpelt

She-cat/warrior/pronouns:she,her/clan:Forestclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Dovesky
She looked around in the water, "It seems that the fish went into deeper water." She saw the fish had moved into the center of the river.

Stone that holds moss

Tom/medic/pronouns:he,him/tribe of hard stone/asexual/where:out of camp/with: Autumn 𝖫eaves beneath tree
He walked back to camp with her and put the herbs into storage once they got there. He looked at Autumn and kept a smile, "ready when you are."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:29 pm

ʟᴀᴋᴇᴄʟᴀɴ
ꜰɪɴᴄʜꜱᴛᴀʀ / 58 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɴᴏᴡᴛᴀɪʟ
The tan leader gave off a smile, turning her gaze back to Snowtail. "It is. Are you feeling up to a hunting patrol with Skyclaw, Tallpounce, and Snakebreeze?"

ᴛᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / 25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white cat decided that he was still sleeping, and settled in the clearing to wait and see if he was needed for a patrol.

ᴍɪɴɴᴏᴡᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ / 25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray and white tabby got to her paws, albeit wanting to curl up and go back to sleep. She knew she needed to get up, and not stay in her nest all day.

ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / 12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico bounced back into camp, a fish in her jaws. Her fishing hadn't been much actually fishing, mostly playing, but at least she brought something back.

ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛᴄʟᴀɴ
ʟɪʟʏꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ / 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴇᴀꜰᴘᴀᴡ
The white she-cat turned to her apprentice. "Well, let's get going. Now, what did I say we needed more of?"

ʜᴀᴡᴋɢᴀᴢᴇ / 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby laid down into his nest, curling up almost immediately. He let out another yawn, before closing his eyes and soon drifting off to sleep.

ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴʟɪɢʜᴛ / 21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver point sniffed the border, attempting to remember the scent so she wouldn't accidentally step over it later. Oh well. Time to head back. She began to head back to the camp, glad that she was only a moon into her pregnancy and that it wasn't awkward to walk yet.

ꜱᴛʀɪᴋᴇᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ / 16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver tabby stretched, almost prodding another warrior with his foot before he quickly moved. Okay, time to leave. He thought, twitching his whiskers as he left the den.

ᴛʀɪʙᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀʀᴅ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇꜱ
ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴘꜱ ᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴋᴇꜱʜᴏʀᴇ / 23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴄᴀᴠᴇ-ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray and white cat continued to guard his home, his tail curled around his paws. It wasn't often that he didn't do this, low on sleep or not.

ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡʟꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / 23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico tabby shuddered after a horrifying nightmare, turning her attention back to her stomach. She flattened her ears, as they squirmed. It wasn't that she didn't already care for them, she thought it was strange.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Snowtail

Transgender/warrior/pronouns:he,him/clan:Lakeclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Finchstar
He nodded, "sure. I can go hunt with them, should I go now?" He hummed slightly.

Silverpelt

She-cat/warrior/pronouns:she,her/clan:Forestclan/Pansexual/where:camp/with:Dovesky
She looked around in the water, "It seems that the fish went into deeper water." She saw the fish had moved into the center of the river.

Stone that holds moss

Tom/medic/pronouns:he,him/tribe of hard stone/asexual/where:out of camp/with: Autumn 𝖫eaves beneath tree
He walked back to camp with her and put the herbs into storage once they got there. He looked at Autumn and kept a smile, "ready when you are."
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:43 pm

★ primroseshine ★
    thirty one moons // male // lakeclan med. cat // bisexual // crush; open // tags; ravenheart

"i think i'm alright here," he promised and smiled gratefully at the she-cat. "is your back alright? or did you just sleep on it wrong?" primroseshine asked knowingly.

★ dovesky ★
    thirty one moons // female // forestclan warrior // homosexual // crush; open // tags; silverpelt

"it appears so," she sighed, but then laughed lightly at that. "they know we're here now."

★ song of willow tree ★
    seven moons // non-binary // tribe warrior in training // pansexual // crush; open // tags; open

the young cat lay under a tree and flicked their tail lazily, watching the cats go by.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:13 pm

𝖧 𝖠 𝖨 𝖫 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [forestclan leader] [male] [54 moons] [crush: -] [tags: wolfclaw x cherrynose] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom couldn't help but to let out a snort, partially amused by quick-thinking medicine cat. "all hail cherrystar." he turned to the warrior with an amused expression. "now all warriors must learn how to use herbs properly so we can training medicine cat apprentices." he glanced at cherrynose with a small, goofy grin as he nudged the other tom. "that'd be awesome, don't you think?" not. hailstar could never imagine what would it be like to have a medicine cat be a leader, or have everyone in the clan learn how to use herbs. it could do more harm than good, the tom continued his chain of thoughts. what if everyone is using herbs to kill off each other?

𝖲 𝖪 𝖸 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [lakeclan warrior] [female] [22 moons] [crush: -] [tags: echobreeze] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat let out a small chuckle, amused. "and i suppose that's why the elders told us not to sleep with our tails near our faces."

𝖲 𝖳 𝖮 𝖱 𝖬 𝖨 𝖭 𝖦 𝖬 𝖮 𝖮 𝖭 ! !
      [foresclan warrior] [female] [49 moons] [crush: -] [tags: falconcry] [location : camp entrance]
      xxxxxxstormingmoon frowned, knowing she had upsetted the tom. well, i don't like him. at his question, she gave him a quick nod. "yes. life in the clan had been stable. i wish it is like the tribe, with new adventures everyday." she mewed, and made her way into the woods with a quick whisk of her tail.

𝖠 𝖴 𝖳 𝖴 𝖬 𝖭 𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖵𝖤𝖲 𝖡𝖤𝖭𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧 𝖳𝖱𝖤𝖤 ! !
      [medic in training] [female] [9 moons] [crush: -] [tags: stone that holds moss] [location : territory]
      xxxxxx"i'm ready! let's go!" the trainee let out a small squeal before bounding off into the clearing.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Snowtail

He nodded, "sure. I can go hunt with them, should I go now?" He hummed slightly.

Silverpelt

She sighed, "that's no good. I guess that means we have to come back later." She got up and grabbed the fish she caught then looked over at Dovesky.

Stone that holds moss

He followed his trainee and smiled happily. They walked out of the clearing and into the territory. "Today's a nice day for relaxing don't you think so?" He looked at the trainee with a soft smile.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:15 pm

𝖧 𝖠 𝖨 𝖫 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !
      [forestclan leader] [male] [54 moons] [crush: -] [tags: wolfclaw x cherrynose] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom couldn't help but to let out a snort, partially amused by quick-thinking medicine cat. "all hail cherrystar." he turned to the warrior with an amused expression. "now all warriors must learn how to use herbs properly so we can training medicine cat apprentices." he glanced at cherrynose with a small, goofy grin as he nudged the other tom. "that'd be awesome, don't you think?" not. hailstar could never imagine what would it be like to have a medicine cat be a leader, or have everyone in the clan learn how to use herbs. it could do more harm than good, the tom continued his chain of thoughts. what if everyone is using herbs to kill off each other?

𝖲 𝖪 𝖸 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖶 ! !
      [lakeclan warrior] [female] [22 moons] [crush: -] [tags: echobreeze] [location : camp]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat let out a small chuckle, amused. "and i suppose that's why the elders told us not to sleep with our tails near our faces."

[foresclan warrior] [female] [49 moons] [crush: -] [tags: falconcry] [location : camp entrance]
      xxxxxxstormingmoon frowned, knowing she had upsetted the tom. well, i don't like him. at his question, she gave him a quick nod. "yes. life in the clan had been stable. i wish it is like the tribe, with new adventures everyday." she mewed, and made her way into the woods with a quick whisk of her tail.

[medic in training] [female] [9 moons] [crush: -] [tags: stone that holds moss] [location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe young she-cat nodded her head in aggreement. "but we still have to work, regardless of the weather. because we're medics."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Snowtail

Silverpelt

She sighed, "that's no good. I guess that means we have to come back later." She got up and grabbed the fish she caught then looked over at Dovesky.

Stone that holds moss

He lightly chuckled and looked at her, "aww don't be such a spoil sport. Even though we are medics we are aloud to have free time. It's not everyday someone needs one." He continued to walk with the trainee and then looked at the sky. "I don't think this nice weather will last, it seems like later there will be rain." He hummed then looked at her.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:10 am

𝖧 𝖠 𝖨 𝖫 𝖲 𝖳 𝖠 𝖱 ! !

𝖲 𝖪 𝖸 𝖢 𝖫 𝖠 𝖶 ! !

[medic in training] [female] [9 moons] [crush: -] [tags: stone that holds moss] [location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe she-cat stopped to look back, "can we bring willow along too? she seems bored out of her mind."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me