DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:33 am

Mousekit sat close to her brother, looking out at the rain. “Do you think we will be okay?” She mewed quietly to Falconkit.

Smokepaw’s ears twitched, hearing the rain. If it gets any worse, the camp might flood. We should move someplace safe. I’d hate to stay here and die. she thought, watching the rain fall.

Hopeleap was laying with Ryespot. “Maybe we should leave. We would be safer if we moved away from here. Don’t you think so, Ryespot?” She meowed at her mate, worry showing in her eyes and voice.

Blazepaw looked out at the rain. It didn’t look like it would let up. She hoped her family was alright. But she doubted she could train today.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 am

Creamflower is fast asleep in her nest, her flank rising and falling. She is dreaming about her and Bearshadow being together regardless of the assigned mates.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Warriors Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby sharklord » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:34 am

ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴʀɪᴠᴇʀ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 69 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Aspenpaw | Tags: Embergaze
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Frozenriver padded out of the den, up to Embergaze. "Embergaze, I think we should move camp. The moss id soaked in all dens, we need a sheltered place higher up." Frozenriver mewed.

ᴘᴀɴᴛʜᴇʀsɴᴏᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 66 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Bloompaw | Tags:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-asleep-

ᴅᴀɴᴛᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 34 Moons | Crush: Swanshadow | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-asleep-

ʀᴇᴅғᴜʀ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 34 Moons | Mate: Featherpelt | Kits: Creamkit, Mosskit | Tags: Featherpelt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Redfur yawned, and nuzzled his mate. "Featherpelt, I love you." He purred sleepily, stretching.

ᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇғʀᴏsᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 31 Moons | Mate: Mustangpounce | Apprentice: Twistedpaw | Tags: Mustangpounce
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-asleep-

sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 31 Moons | Crush: Open | Kits: Mousekit, Falconkit | Tags: Kits
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silencedapple watched her kits, and drew them close to her. "Of course. The twoleg den walls are water proof and the entrance is high up. The den even sits on a hill."

sᴡᴇᴇᴛғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 31 Moons | Crush: Copperfang | Apprentice: | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-sleeping-

ʙʟɪᴢᴢᴀʀᴅsᴋʏ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 29 Moons | Crush: To be Weaselstorm | Tags: Weaselstorm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blizzardsky woke with a jump. Noticing the water, Blizzardsky raced to Weaselstorm's den. "Weaselstorm! Wake up, the fotrest is flooding!"

ʟᴀᴋᴇʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 26 Moons | Mate: Paleface | Apprentice: Open | Tags: Paleface
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lakeheart groaned in pain. The lump on his stomach had grown, and the water was making his joints hurt. "Pale..." He groaned.

ʀᴏsᴇsʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 26 Moons | Crush: Open | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Roseshadow was scared. Her stomach was showing her unborn kits, and Roseshadow just stayed in the elders den, only walking when the others were out or asleep. Then the rains came and Roseshadow woke her debates, and raced out of the elders den for the first time in half a moon.

ʀɪʟᴇʏ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 26 Moons | Mate: Berwald | Kits: | Tags: Berwald, Swan , Rosy, Cosmo, Dash, ---
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-then-
Riley had called Berwald and Swan in, grooming the four kits by her stomach tiredly. "Berwald.." She mewed quietly. After deciding on Cosmo for a black and ginger latched she-kit, Rosy for the little silver tabby she-kit, Dash for a pretty black and white kit, and not deciding on a name for the last kit, Riley had fallen asleep.

-now-
Riley blinked, woken up by cold water. Shaking Berwald, Riley lifted Cosmo and Dash onto her back, and nudged Berwald. "Take Rosy and Ginger." She mewed, and woke Swan. "Swan, c'mon baby. We have to go."

ʀᴏʙɪɴsʟᴀsʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 23 Moons | Mate: Flamingshadow | Apprentice: | Tags: Flamingshadow, Lilykit, Stormkit, Blazepaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Robinslash woke to water. Jumping up, he poked his head into the apprentice's den. "Blazepaw!" He hissed. After making sure she woke, Robinslash hurried to the nursery and woke his mate. "Flamingshadow, wake up. The water is rising!"

sɴᴏᴡᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 23 Moons | Crush/Mate: Shadowstep | Apprentice: | Tags: Shadowstep
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snowpetal shook Shadowstep worriedly. "Shadowstep. Wake up, the water is rising!"

ʟᴇᴀғғɪʀᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 17 Moons | Mate: Mousebriar | Apprentice: | Tags: Mousebriar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leaffire raised her head thirdly. "Mousebriar what is it?" She asked.

ᴏᴡʟʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 17 Moons | Mate: Deerwillow | Apprentice: | Tags: Deerwillow
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Owlbreeze jumped up, fur fluffed up. "What is it Deerwillow?" He asked.

ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 17 Moons | Crush: --- | Apprentice: | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢғᴀʟʟ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 17 Moons | Crush: Timberheart | Apprentice: Raggedpaw | Tags: Timberheart
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morningfall shook Timberheart. "Timber, we need to get the herbs into a safe place!"

ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 15 Moons | Crush: Mint | Tags: Mint
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-sleeping-

ɴɪɢʜᴛʟᴇᴀғ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 13 Moons | Crush: Pinesting | Apprentice: --- | Tags: Pinesting
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nightleaf shook Pinesting, her tail lashing. "Pinesting!"

ʀᴏᴀʀɪɴɢᴄʟᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 13 Moons | Crush: Frecklepaw | Mentor: Smokewhisker | Tags: Apprentices
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Roaringpaw nudged his way into the apprentices den. "Everyone, wake up. The forest is flooding, and we need to do our best to protect the camp."

ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 12 Moons | Crush: Salmonhop | Apprentice: --- | Tags: Salmonhop
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Petalsnow padded close to Salmonhop, and purred. "Ok silly."

ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 10 Moons | Crush: Hoppaw | Mentor: Littlefang | Tags: Hoppaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-asleep-

sʟʏᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 10 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-asleep-

ʜᴇғᴛʏᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 10 Moons | Crush: Rookpaw | Mentor: Maplefur | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-asleep-

ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 9 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Silentstream | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 9 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Tigerwhisker | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

ʀᴇᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 9 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Spottedfern | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

ʀᴜsʜᴘᴀᴡ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 9 Moons | Crush: --- | Mentor: Falconcry | Tags: Open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open

sᴡᴀɴ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 4 Moons | Crush: --- | Mother: Riley | Tags: Riley, Berwald
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Swan squeaked when she was shoved, and pouted, stomping outside playfully.

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍᴋɪᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 4 Moons | Crush: --- | Mother: Featherpelt | Tags: Mosskit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creamkit raced around, teasing her brother.

ᴍᴏssᴋɪᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♂ | 4 Moons | Crush: --- | Mother: Featherpelt | Tags: Creamkit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Running after his sister, Mosskit hissed playfully at her taunts.

ʟɪʟʏᴋɪᴛ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 3 Moons | Crush: Thrushkit | Mother: Flamingshadow | Tags: Robinslash, Flamingshadow, Stormkit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lilykit snored.

ʀᴏsʏ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♀ | 1 Moons | Crush: Open | Mother: Riley | Tags: Riley, Berwald, Swan, Cosmo, Dash, Ginger
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-asleep-
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:47 am

xxxxx29 - ♀ WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Blizzardsky, open

The she cat flicked an ear and was going to yawn but chocked on water instead. Weaselstorm immediately got up before she looked around and saw Blizzardsky. "It's flooding? Even if it's not a lot of water at the moment we better get out of here!"

xxxxx32 - ♂ TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx33 - ♂ COPPERFANG
Rank: dawn warrior Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

asleep

xxxxx33 - ♂ BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: concerned Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Riley, Swan, kits, open

The tom woke up now panicked when seeing the water. He grabbed two of his one moon old kits and also nudged Swan. "We can't lose any time! We must find a sturdy high place to rest. Who knows how long this flood will go on for."

xxxxx32 - ♀ SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: Dante Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, open

The she cat eventually woke up only to be greeted by a bit of her fur wet with water surrounding her. As she woke up, she bumped her kits causing them to wake up. "Kits, the water is rising in this den. This never happens here. What if there's a flood?"

xxxxx2 - ♀ CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: scared Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, open

The she kit mewled in fright when hearing her mother say the water was rising. Cardinalkit was clearly scared about this all.

xxxxx13 - ♀ SOFTPETAL
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx12 - ♂ VIPERCRY
Rank: warrior Mood calm Assigned: tba Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

Vipercry was awake and padded out to sit down beside Spottedpaw. "You think it will ever stop raining?"

xxxxx32 - ♂ SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: open

asleep
    (( might kill him off ))

xxxxx30 - ♂ MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

The tom woke up in a panic before he looked around the den but sighed in relief when seeing that Riverbriar was already safe. He padded over to her and meowed, "What's going on with the rain?"

xxxxx12 - ♀ BERRYSTORM
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx32 - ♀ PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: worried Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat woke up only to start shivering due to her having no fur. She stood up before meowing, "Lakeheart come on. We better get out now so we have enough time to find a safe place."

xxxxx30 - ♀ AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

asleep
    (( I may also kill her off ))

xxxxx30 - ♂ SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm, open

asleep

xxxxx33 - ♂ ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: ---- Mate: Deathgaze Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom woke up before he joked back at the tom, "My Prince Charming is here ain't he?" Rowanstrike chuckled softly before he got up. Though it wasn't soft ground he was in. It was wet. The tom looked around and saw a slow rising of water in the den. "What's going on?"

xxxxx33 - ♂ SPARROW
Rank: rouge Mood: nervous Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

Sparrow backed away a bit when getting hissed at before he spoke up, "The water is rising all around us! We better get to some high grounds just incase the water continued to rise. Better to be safe then sorry.

xxxxx30 - ♂ COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in his den
    (( I might kill him off ))

xxxxx29 - ♂ OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: cranespirit Mate: none Tags: cranespirit, open

"I don't know. I woke up and felt water and I looked around and saw that there's water trying to flood the den." Otterleap explained before he looked around seeing so many other cats asleep. "We got to alert everyone. This could turn out dangerous and even take lives if the water keeps rising."

xxxxx29 - ♂ STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx13 - ♂ SALMONHOP
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Petalpaw Mate: none Tags: Petalpaw, open

Salmonhop froze in place when seeing Petalpaw. "Oh hey Petals! Whatcha up to?"

xxxxx32 - ♂ LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

sleeping

xxxxx32 - ♀ EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

The she cat was laying down at the entrance of the camp watching the rain.

xxxxx32 - ♂ YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx32 - ♂ SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep

xxxxx12 - ♀ FRECKLESKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Roaringclaw Mate: none Tags: Roaringclaw, open

The she cat woke up before she looked around to see a very small amount of water. "This isn't a flood right now." Frecklesky meowed back.

xxxxx32 - ♂ MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: ---- Mate: Dapplefrost Tags: open

asleep still

xxxxx19 - ♂ MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: worried Assigned: Creamflower Crush: ---- Mate: Leaffire Tags: Leaffire, open

"There's water in the dens. Like a flood is starting but there isn't much. Either way we should be worried because who knows if the water will rise even more or stop!" The tom explained.

xxxxx19- ♀ DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: scared Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: ---- Mate: Owlbreeze Tags: Owlbreeze, open

"The den is slowly starting to flood a bit. We got to get to higher grounds Owlbreeze! Let's get out siblings as well." Deerwillow wailed out.

xxxxx10- ♀ HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: open

Hoppaw was laying down in the apprentices den before waking up by the feeling of being cold. When she did wake up, she was greeted by water slowly beginning to rise.

xxxxx10 - ♀ ROOKPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: worried Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

The she cat woke up and felt water get breathed into her lungs. Rookpaw coughed before she jumped up noticing that he water has risen a bit. She looked around efore dashing out of the den only to be greeted by rain.

xxxxx18 - ♂ MAX

The tom has been wondering around in the rain trying to find materials to keep his den from flooding.

xxxxx27 - ♂ ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: open

Alfie is hiding out in his den still awaiting for the rain to stop.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 am

Flamingshadow
She-cat |21 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Robinslash, Lilykit, Stormkit

She jumped up when her mate run into the nursery "what flooding? It can't be" she yelped in worry. She had feel that something was not right, but she didn't except for flood "Wke up Stormkit. Lilykit" she meowed poking her two kits gently up.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |3 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: his family

Blinking as his mother started to poke him "mom, I want to sleep, I am tired" he murmured angrily.

Plumlight
Tom | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Shining- | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shining-

Unhearing some talking the newly made warrior stood up and walked out of the den, taking a quick look around the clearning. Flicking his ears he turn back to the den and walked to his long time crush "hey beautiful wake up" he meowed poking her gently.

Waterflight
She-cat | 15 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: open

She sleeped at the Warriors den when a cold air waked her up. little shivering she noticed that her mate was already left the den. Slowly she stood up and walked into the rain, realising what was happening here.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 29 moons | warrior | crush: Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | tags: Otterleap

SHe looked the tom for a moment, wondering what was he talking about "water?" she meowed looking the den they was in, it was very dark so the little amount of water was almsot impossible to see, but she did smell it "I don't know, if it's not going to rise anylonger?" she meowed.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/Aspensong | tags: open

He looked the rain at the elders den, flicking his tail nervously. The water was not even that hight yet, but he was already very worried about his forgidden mate Aspensong and even his assigned mate.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 33 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: open

She was being awaken and looked the water, hoping that it could not go any more higter than it was.

Silentstream
She-cat |26 moons | warrior | apprentice: Brookpaw| crush: Smallfoot | assigned/forgidden mate: Moonflight/open | tags: open

Flicking her ears to the up coming voices, the white she-cat narrowed her odd colored eyes. Yawning she stood up and looked the water coming inside the den.

Goosetail
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Goldenstripe | assigned/ forgidden mate: open/open | tags: open

He was being wake for a moment now, he didn't could sleep for the heavy raining. Flicking his ears he listened the other before stood up and walked toward the den entrance, stopping for a moment to se the pretty golden she-cat there.

Deathgaze
tom | 26 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /Rowanstrike |tags: Rowanstrike

He smirkled at him "well yeah, starclan desiced that we are not cats, we are fishes" he joked, but then shoked his head "...okey the den is flooding as you can see" he meowed little more serios this time..

Bluewave
tom | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspen- |assigned/ forgidden mate: open/ open | tags: open

sleeping

Twistedpaw
tom | 8 moons | apprentice | mentor: Dapplefrost | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw

He waked up when the newly made warrior Roaringclaw run into the apprentices den and yelled something about forest was flooding. At the first he didn't get it, but stood up and walked to his crush Smokepaw "Hey Smokepaw, what's going on?" he meowed yawning.

Loner
Falconkit
Tom | 4 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: His family

He looked at his mother flicking his ears "I quess so, but what about Duskclan?" he meowed silently "are they going to be fine?" he meowed thinking.

Blizzardfang
Tom |60 moons | loner (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: open

(he will die)

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 30 moons |loner| crush: wb Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: open

She is sleeping somewhere near the Duskclan/ Dawnclan borders

Ivythorn
Agender | 33 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow

She got little panicked "but I don't know if I can" she meowed looking the water, nervously "what if the kits comes?" she meowed in fear coming to her voice.

Dawnclan
Marblepaw
she | 9 moons |apprentice | mentor:Nightdust | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: open

Sleeping

[center]Flurrybreeze
She- cat |23 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She awakened when Mottlecloud started to move out, she loved to use his soft pelt as a pillow. Yawning she blinked as she stood up and walked out of the den, nudging her mate "Mottlecloud, is something wrong?" she meowed before noticed the water.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 14 moons | warrior | crush: Pinesting | tags: open

sleeping
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:33 am

Wolfstar
// Tom // 52 Moons // Leader of DawnClan // Lives: 9 // Mate: Heatherfang // No Apprentice // Tags: Nightdust, Open //

Wolfstar sat outside of his den watching his ever growing camp quietly. It was finally newleaf.. Or at the very least the very beginning of it becoming new leaf. The intense cold had finally broken and the snow had melted, though that seemed to mostly be because it wouldn't stop raining. He was sitting under a tree avoiding most of it but it was beginning to collect at his paws. He frowned worriedly, the camp was on high ground.. Was it beginning to flood anywhere? Should he send a patrol out? He looked over as his brother moved to join him.

Nightdust
// Tom // 52 Moons // Senior Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Vixenglare // Apprentice: Marblepaw // Tags: Wolfstar, Open //

Nightdust padded out of the warrior's den, pinning his ears as the rain hit him and quickly made his way over to his brother. Sitting down beside him he let out a small hiss "Did it never stop raining? It was raining yesterday." he said. He let out a huff "It's getting warmer but this rain still feels a little cold." he complained.

Quietbrook
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Quietbrook peered out of the warrior's den and frowned, she was uncertain if she wanted to get up and go out there with all of that rain. Looking over at Rainysplash to see if the younger warrior was awake she decided maybe she'd wait for her. She'd been talking to Rainysplash a little more over the last moon. Considering she was the only daughter of Petalpelt, the cousin that Quietbrook had been closest to. Quietbrook had begun to clung to her since she had rejoined clan life with DawnClan.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze, Open //

Mottlecloud shook his head "No, just a little rain." he said. "The camps starting to retain water but not that much." he said. He nuzzled her cheek "It might end up getting worse if it keeps up like this." he commented.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: White, Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Rainysplash was still asleep this morning, she always slept the best when it was raining even if that rain was refusing to let up. (Feel free to wake her up)

Pinesting
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Pinesting opened one eye "Hm?" he asked. He closed it and yawned "Five more minutes." he mumbled as he adjusted himself in his nest.

---

Embergaze
// She-cat // 42 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Frozennight // Assigned: Frozennight // No Apprentice // Tags: Frozenriver //

"I was beginning to think so.." Embergaze mumbled turning her head to look at the cats as they woke up. "Could you please go check on the elders? Make sure all of them are awake? I'm going to go to the nursery. We need to wake everyone up and call them out so we can get going. I don't want a repeat of this fire.. I don't want to see anyone lose anymore kits." she said worriedly.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 42 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Peonydapple // Assigned: Frecklepelt // Apprentice: Persia // Tags: Open //

Frostpetal was still asleep, curled up in the back of the warrior's den unaware of the camp filling with water.

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 39 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight, Stormyskies //

Bayclaw turned her head as Waterflight padded out of the den "Waterflight!" she called out from where she sat with Stormyskies. "Stay close I think we may be leaving soon." she said turning her head to look back at the deputy and one of the senior warriors. "The camp is flooding. Fast. I don't want to lose anyone when we leave." she said.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Floralhop // Apprentice: Petalpaw // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze padded out of the warrior's den, looking down at the water that rushed to meet his paws as soon as he stepped down into the clearing for camp. He frowned and glanced around uneasy.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Ravenwind moved out of the warrior's den immediately heading over to the elder's den to stand in front of it worriedly. He didn't want to immediately call out for Windsong and risk exposing that they were closer than need be.. But he couldn't stand to not be nearby her in case they were going to leave..

Brackenfall
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Streameyes, Open // Assigned: Windsong // Apprentice: Hoppaw // Tags: Embernose //

Brackenfall made his way over to Embernose and frowned "Looks like we might be stuck looking for a second home." he commented glancing back at their camp as more and more water filled it.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // Apprentice: Primrosepaw // Tags: Hawktalon, Nursery - Open //

Swiftleap being the early riser he was, and Hawktalon being his unfortunate victim of always being the one he woke up early, were already outside of the nursery. Swiftleap looked much more nervous than his brother and kept glancing back inside the nursery ready to wake them all up. Usually he'd have left to go hunting but he had refused this morning. Not liking how much water was filling up the camp so quickly. It was barely dawn.. It shouldn't be this much..

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Hiddenstorm // Assigned: Hiddenstorm // Apprentice: Rosepaw // Tags: Swiftleap, Nursery - Open //

Hawktalon sat beside his brother looking much more awake than usual for him at this time of day. His whiskers twitched but he didn't say anything as he watched the rain. He shifted uncomfortably not liking how much water was gathering at his paws.

Shadowstep
// Tom // 30 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowpetal // Assigned: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Snowpetal //

Shadowstep yawned and lifted his head up "What's going on?" he asked. He shook himself and sat up frowning "Is the den wet? Oh great what could possibly be going wrong now?" he snapped. Shaking himself he moved closer to Snowpetal, pressing his side against hers.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Cricketgaze // Assigned: Cricketgaze // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Mistyfalls laid curled up in her nest silently listening to the rain with her back to the entrance.

Islandheart
// She-cat // 29 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Coldwish // Assigned: Coldwish // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Islandheart laid in her nest close by Mistyfalls, still asleep this morning. (Feel free to wake her up)

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 27 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Hiddensun // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight //

Riverbriar looked at Moonflight her fur beginning to rise "I think the camp is flooding Moonflight." she said lashing her tail nervously. She looked back at her younger siblings then at him again. "We may have to leave.. This doesn't look good.." she said. Riverbriar almost always seemed like such a confident cat, but right now she looked terrified. They'd already lost their home once.. Now they may be losing it again..

Bearshadow
// Tom // 26 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Creamflower // Assigned: Beansprout // No Apprentice // Tags: Creamflower //

Bearshadow sat up once he heard all the talking. He frowned noticing his moss was beginning to get wet, standing up he shook himself out then moved closer to Creamflower, nudging her slightly. "Creamflower, get up, something's wrong." he said frowning slightly.

Puddlejump
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Snowtuft // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

(Where we going to move them to DawnClan in the new moon or not? Was unsure so left him in DuskClan)

Sunspots
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Quailsight // Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Sunspots had left camp regardless of the weather in an attempt to go hunting. They'd still need prey right?

Moondust
// She-cat // 22 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Narrowstep // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Moondust was awake but seemingly didn't care about the situation unfolding outside. She'd been moping since her sister Lunardust disappeared and never returned. She had hardly spoken to anyone since then.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Bayclaw, Waterflight //

Stormyskies frowned looking at Waterflight now "It never stopped raining last night. I guess it just started raining harder." he sighed and looked out at camp his gaze traveling towards the nursery for a split second as he thought of the last time they had to leave camp. He shifted nervously before he looked back at his aunt and then at his mate.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Open//

Willowsong slowly got out of her nest but paused when she saw her older sister looking for all of them at the entrance. She frowned obviously confused, was something wrong?

Paleflame
// Tom // 13 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: reserved // Assigned: TBD // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Paleflame opened his eyes and looked up at Willowsong before he lifted his head to look over at Riverbriar and frowned before he yawned.

Squirrelpaw
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Honeybee // Crush: Wormtail // Tags: Open //

Squirrelpaw was still asleep in the apprentices den. (Feel free to wake her up)

Spottedpaw
// She-cat // 11 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Flamebreeze // Crush: Viperpaw // Tags: Viperpaw //

Spottedpaw frowned "I would like to think so.." she said pinning her ears slightly. "The camp is starting to flood.. Everyone looks pretty upset." she shook her head "I don't like this.. I just want it to stop." she said.

Dandelionpaw
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: Foreststep // Crush: Persia // Tags: Open //

Still asleep in the apprentices den (Feel free to wake him up)

Treekit
// Tom // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Briareyes // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Treekit was awake but hadn't moved from his spot beside his mother yet.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 4 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: Hiddenstorm // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Acornkit was awake as well but was trying to get close enough to the entrance to try to see past her father and her uncle to see why they were sitting there and not bringing back anything for her to eat.

--

Benji
// Tom // 29 Moons // Loner // Mate: Salem // Tags: Salem //

Open, Will write for him later

Lunardust
// She-cat // 22 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Open, Will write for her later
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:37 am

Creamflower wakes up to feeling someone prodding her and talking to her, realizing it was only Bearshadow. With a yawn, she gets up and stretches, shaking her fur afterwards. "Whats wrong Bearshadow?" she asked before noticing her nest looks damp. "Do you know whats going on?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:06 am

Blazepaw was glad to see Robinslash. She followed after him, wanting to Be with her family and help with the kits in case they were going to move. “Well I’m no Deputy or Leader but we should move.” She said. She gave her mother, brother and sister a lick. She had missed their company.

Hopeleap looked at Ryespot. “We should go someplace away from the water. We need to get out of here.” She meowed. She didn’t care where as long as she was with Ryespot.

Smokepaw nudged and licked at Squirrelpaw. “Get up! We need to move. The water is rising!” She meowed, trying to wake her friend and denmate.

Mousekit hated how her mother talked about the twoplace den. It didn’t feel like home. She still thought of her friends in Duskclan. “I just hope Uncle Robinslash, Aunt Flameshadow and the kits will be safe.” She said. “We May be safe and warm here but in weather like this the clans could be in danger.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:29 am

Cliffleg (Dawn Clearing) // tags: OPEN
    Cliffleg frowned as she entered camp, back from an unsuccessful hunt. It seemed the storm had scared away most of the prey, and the ground was completely saturated. With a little bit of a hesitant movement she flicked a clump of mud off of her claws, hoping to dislodge her unease at the same time. Though she couldn't quite remember when it had started to rain, she knew there'd already been quite a bit. With a quick shake of her pelt she shuffled to a sheltered corner of camp, trying to get out of the rain.

Frostpaw (Dawn App Den) // tags: OPEN
    Frostpaw struggled in his nest, flattening his ears to ward away the sound of the storm. He'd had a hard time sleeping thanks to the thunder and lighting so he was in a little bit of a mood.

--
    Briareyes (Dusk Nursery) // tags: Treekit, Swiftleap, Volekit, Nursery
    Briareyes had been awake for a little while, her gaze raking out into camp. "Swiftleap, I don't recall the camp ever being this.. wet",she put her paw down, squishing out a little puddle with almost no effort. She shot a glance down at Treekit and Volekit, wondering if she should try to move them out of the den.

Volekit (Dusk Nursery) // tags: OPEN, Nursery
    Volekit remained asleep, somehow not being woken up by the thunder or the dampness of the den. His ears wiggled as he dreamt.

Aspensong (Just Outside Of Dusk Camp) // tags: OPEN
    Aspensong paced the camp entrance, having been tasked with watching it for the latter part of the night. She'd spent much of the night sitting just in camp, just hardly in shelter away from the rain. After every few seconds it seemed like the shecat was prepared to doze right off without care for where.

Dustfang (Dusk Warrior Den) // tags: OPEN
    Dustfang hid in the shelter of the warrior's den, feeling water beginning to tug at the ends of his long pelt. He swallowed hard as he poked his head out of the den just to have his fur immediately soggy and heavy from the rain. One of the few things he disliked, besides the usual snake or rogue, was rain and water. His old gaze scanned his clan mate's faces, tension crackling in the air.

Timberheart (Dusk Medicine Den) // tags: Morningfall
    Timberheart mumbled something, turning around just to stick his muzzle into a puddle on the den's floor. With a grumpy groan, he picked up his head and glared past Morningfall outside of the den. "Why in Starcl-", his ears perked as he noticed the unease in camp and the growing amount of puddles in the clearing. "..Let's get as many as we can."
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy