DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Mist » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/8 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Tags: Dustfang, Sage
Ivypaw tilted her head slightly as she listened to Sage and Dustfang talk. Like her mentor she was curious as to how the loner knew the warrior.

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
Nettle yawned slightly as he curled his tail around his paws. "I wonder how long it'll be before we're noticed here," he meowed.

Shadowleap/Tom/17 moons/Warrior/Assigned Mate: TBD/Tags: Open
Open in camp
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:14 pm

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: alarmed ; tag: blazekit, others
As the kit explained her symptoms, her eyes widened, "Greencough." she said before quickly gathering up herbs, "We have to act quick. Kits are very easy to be killed if they catch it. Everyone else out!" Ragged shouted before finally dropping herbs, "Tansy, borage, catmint.. Think that's all!"
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Blazekit's eyes went wide with worry. She could die from this? Plus the clan could catch it? She knew Raggedpaw would help her. "You better go. I don't want you or any cats or kits getting this." She told Robinslash and Flamingshadow.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

Once she knew Alexander was asleep, the she cat sighed softly before she looked at the ground now allowing her mind to wonder wherever it wanted to. Happy or sad thoughts, she would let in.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

He raced off after her excited to start this new slate for the two of them. Now they could finally have a family without being afraid of being caught.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

Swanshadow looked down before meowing to Thrushkit, "How about you go hang out with your sister and her friend? I'm sure they will be excited to have you around with them."

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she kit laughed a bit before she tried to stand up. Cardinalkit immediately fell down but laughed it off before crawling beside her new friend.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"But he's our friend. We should at least check to make sure." She meowed back.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

The tom gave a nod before he trotted on over to the elder's den. If they have had something to eat or not, it couldn't hurt to ask or bring them something. Also just to show a little respect.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Yeah. You know if I ever did have a family, I also wanted to maybe take them up here from time to time to just hang out together. It seems like a great place for anyone who I love." He added on with a soft purr.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"Yeah! Once we have a place to settle down, we can finally make up for all the chances we could of had to spend time together and even maybe raise a few kits. Just think about it! A future for us! A perfect and happy future." He purred out before giving the she cat a nuzzle.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"I know. I just want to get used to the water first." He snorted before standing up and padded deeper into the water.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"To me?" The tom meowed stunned a bit before a smiled. "Why thank you so much! Don't worry I'll hunt you something to make up for it!"

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

He laughed softly before trying to recall what it tasted like. "It was meaty but also chewy and slippery. Both good and bad."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

The tom smiled at her catch before purring, "Ooh nice one Icestorm. I may as well start calling you tiger now." Stagheart chuckled softly before he trotted on over. "Want to catch some more? We do make a pretty good team."

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Anything for you Heatpaw." He purred before he started to groom her fur up.

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Why can't snow not be cold? It freezes my paws off!" He snorted before swiping some snow into the air.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

The tom smirked lightly when she started to groom his fur up. He knew that she had a liking for him. She just needed to find a way to impress him. "So, you just want to hang out then? Maybe play around in the snow for a bit?"

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Yeah I've been doing pretty okay. It's a perfect night for a little walk. If only I had a cat to join me." He meowed with a soft sigh.

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

Max stalked the animal he had scented before leaping up and caught it quickly killing the little critter. The tom brought it back over before he sat down and set it in front of him. "We may as well enjoy this life while the clan cats aren't here."

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Spottedfern, open

The tom was padding around the boarder again before he looked over and saw... her. The gorgeous clan she cat that he occasionally saw. Alfie hid behind a bush before glancing over seeing her again. If only he had the courage to finally talk to her. Who was he kidding? He was a loner and she was a clan cat.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Loner/Cat of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Heatherfang was just chilling by Wolfsong and Nightdust because idk what to do with this bean

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn + her kits

The Tom gave a nod and curled up around the small kits,purring as he nuzzled them each in turn gently."They'll all be here when you get back,I promise. Take as much time as you need Turtledawn.
I have no where to go."

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

"You aren't ruining my family Stormyskies!If anything you made it better! Briarheart and I love you like our own!She may be mad at me for being the idiot I am,but she loves you and rainy none the less!Please don't leave me!I can't loose you too!"Desertstar gave his son a pleading look,tears welling up in his eyes as he whimpered and began to sob again."I'm horrible I know but I can't lose you, I just can't. You're my son,I love you and I can't lose another can't I love again!"

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Darkwing was pacing in camp,his tail flicking as he glanced around.He wanted to go out and do something,but with Desertstar in the state he was in,there was no way he could leave.Not that Embergaze couldn't handle it all,but he just felt like he needed to stay,just in case.

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

Frozennight had just returned from a hunting patrol,and he put down his prey on the pile before sitting down and grooming his paws.

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

He nodded,licking her cheek."It's not a problem,anytime Driftingcloud,I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow,I promise."

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

She poked her head out of the snow,giggling at Lizarddash's words."I dunno,but it is better than being overly hot in leaf green."

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Forbidden:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

Her whiskers twitched in amusement and she shook her head,nuzzling the she cat."Why wouldn't I like you as much as I do?You are wonderful Hollybush,just wonderful. "

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Raspberrypaw,Blackberrypaw,Pearwing

As she heard the sighs from her kits,she sighed herself,hanging her head as she began to lip back to camp with her family."We'll go out tomorrow,I promise My little kittens,I'm sorry we couldn't finish our trip today,it's just too dark. I don't want any of you tripping and hurting yourselves. "

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

She pressed her cheek to his,a light purr coming from her."I love you too Coalflame. I really really do love you too. . ."

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

Open

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

He pinned his ears against his head,glaring at Spidertail,growling and hissing a bit."I told him I was his father. What else was I supposed to do?!Tell him you abandoned him for fear of being exiled and then lies to him about who his parents were until a few days ago?!"

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

Patchfur gave his mate a grin and nuzzled her."I can take you to see Wolfsong and Nightdust tomorrow morning if you like. I'm sure they'll love to meet with you again. And we can move to Dawnclan right away."

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

Emberwing padded into camp with a robin in her jaws.She sighed as she placed it onto the

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

One of his eyes opened and he pressed his side against Creekshine's,purring a bit.

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

Her ear tips heat up,and she gave him a timid smile."I wouldn't mind having a litter,that is if you want a litter. I'd love to have a family with you Sparrowtear."

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

The pretty she-cat was laying in camp,her head laying on her paws.

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

He gave her a calm smile,before he began to frantically nuzzle her and lick her cheeks and ears."Mon amour,why didn't you let me know sooner?!I wouldn't have left you for so long,and I would have asked you to be my mate sooner!"He grinned,wrapping a paw around his mate lovingly."Oh Mintberry,I love you so much,and our kits are going to be beautiful. . .you won't be keeping me from my friends,I promise you that. They'll probably come visit more than ever now. Calling themselves our kits uncle's and what not."

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

She smiled gently at him,her eyes sparkling at his words."Well now you have me back,I'm going to have to come up with a witty nickname for you now."She teased,nuzzling him softly."I love you too. . ."She mutters,pressing against his side.

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Daysong,open|Tags:Daysong,open

He shook his head."No,I was just going out for a midnight stroll,or more of a run. Did you need something?"

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Yarrowsprout,Snailpaw,Roachpaw

"I'd love to. I'd do anything to spend more time with you Yarrowsprout. Oh!Tomorrow do you want to come out with Snailpaw Roachpaw and myself hunting?We could use the extra paws."She mews,giving the Tom a hopeful look.

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunleopard|Crush:Sunleopard|Tags:Nightspook

Beansprout had just left camp to go hunting when she spotted Nightspook.With a small,friendly smile the she-cat padded over to the other,nudging her with her paw to get her attention."Hello Nightspook. Out for a hunt I see. Do you mind if I join you?"

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Smokewhisker

She gave him a playful roll of her eyes."Is this an offer for me to come with you that I'm sensing?"

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

Open

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

out of camp

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

Softwinds nodded,nuzzling him. She knew how often be visited his mother's grave,and since the fire he hadn't gone out,so she wasn't going to pester him about it any longer.

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

Smallpounce nuzzled Maplefur,keeping the Tom close just in case he got upset again.

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Open

The Tom padded into camp with a sigh,dropping the two mice he caught onto the fresh kill pile.

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

walking around camp

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

out of camp

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

out of camp

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

open

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Open

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

open

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

in camp

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

Open

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

She just came back from Hunting,a squirrel in her jaws

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

He eventually fell asleep,curled around Weaselstorm.

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

Hiddensun,spotting Magpieflight,he padded over and curled around her,falling asleep.

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

She shook her head,pressing against Shadowsteps side."We're working on getting Wolfsong his nine lives. I'm trying to find the right time to take him to do it."She mews,nuzzling him softly before pulling away and taking a few steps back."I'll see you tomorrow Shadowstep.
. I love you. Don't forget that okay?"

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

She curled up and tried to fall asleep without success

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

A grin rose onto her face and she giggled."What is my name Tigerstorm now?"She teased,licking his cheek before she noticed it was getting dark."Maybe we could come back out tomorrow it's getting late."

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

Open

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

The tom shook his head,coughing a bit."No,I'll be fine. I can get over a cold easy. . .I'll be fine I promise Sootnose."The tom mews,yawning a bit as he laid his head back on his paws.He was exhausted,and it was easy to tell he didn't feel quite as fine as he said he did.

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

Open

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

Open

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

Her ear tips began to heat up,but she didn't say anything about it."It would be a nice place to bring someone you love or your family. . . .it's pretty.
. ."

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Open

John
Tom|26 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Weaselstorm,Alexander

John walked into the den,a squirrel and a mouse in his jaws. He glanced at Weaselstorm and Alexander before setting g the two pieces of prey down and falling into the nest that has been made for him,curling his tail around his body tightly.

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

Open

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

She nodded and bounced into the warriors den,laying down in her nest she shared with Hazelfire.

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Colorado |Tags:Colorado

Pinedust shook her head."There's no need Colorado,I'll be fine. My clan can hunt for themselves,not that you can't but you know what I mean."

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

She huffed,shaking her head but not saying anything.

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He smiled."That'd be nice. If you'd like to come hunting with me you can.We can actually go now if you'd like." {WB}

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

She sighed,following the tom.she hates coming back to camp empty pawed but so be it."We'll make up coming back empty pawed tomorrow. . ."

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

She glanced at Specklepond before heading off to hunt on her own for a bitm

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Moondust

Sparrowclaw,spotting the beautiful Moondust,padded over to her,purring as he licked her cheek."Hey Moondust. How are you this fine evening?"

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

Sweetstep looked up at him,her shaking stopping as she began to giggle a bit at his story."You still don't know how to watch your mouth."She jokes,nuzzling him gently.

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

Pinehollow looked over at her companion before nodding."You're right,maybe tomorrow then?"

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

"My housefolk won't mind. Just ask Tea,she used to give prey out all the time. Just say the word and I'll get it for you."Temple mews,nudging the rest of the fish to her to finish off.

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Stormyskies

Beestripe had just woken up,and she was obviously very tired.

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

The tom quickly scrambled after Rainy,his fur fluffed up. He did not like meeting all these new cats so quickly,it bothered him,a whole lot actually."Uhm . .ya sure let's find more cats to join us i guess. But it's not like we're going to start a war with Duskclan,do we really need to get more cats to join us?We already have a medicine cat,a leader,and a deputy. . .I don't think we need anyone else. . "

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur,Rosepaw,Tulippaw

The warrior kept quiet as they passed back to camp,fluffing her fur up from the cold.

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

Open

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Open

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

He chuckled,shaking his head. "Just bearable enough huh?What can I do to make you like Leafbare huh Squirrelpaw? Do I need to share a nest or something with you?"He teased,nuzzling her cheek softly (wb)

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

Mothpaw gave a crooked grin,nodding."Hunting in the night,sounds mysterious and fun. Good idea Basspaw"

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Open

Roachpaw gave a nod,though he seemed a bit upset."Mhmm,hunting tomorrow. I am a little upset though. . .I wanted to spend some time with you."

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

Thimbleberrypaw nodded at his mothers question,his eyes bright.

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

"I don't see why not. . .That'd be fun."

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw gave a nod,nuzzling his father a bit.

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

With a nod,he purred,glancing around the area for any sign of prey in the fading light.

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

"I don't think I could be the mentor Frogtongue!I'm not experienced enough!"She mewed,standing up with a grin."Race ya!"

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Lynxpaw padded out of the apprentices den with a heavy sigh,glaring at his paws as the sun hit his fur.

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

The grumpy,antisocial apprentice was sitting in a tree above camp,rolling his eyes at the ceremony,not caring one bit.

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Open

With a huff,he turned away from the two cats,and dashed through the forest,tears streaming down his face. The sleek brown tom knew Softpaw didn't reciprocate his feelings,and if she did,it was obvious Curlheart would win her affections over him. Lilypaw knew he wasn't as great as the other tom, Curlheart was perfect in every way, unlike himself.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

Once back in camp the sand cat moves towards the apprentices den with a yawn
[/quote]
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Daysong
"Oh,I just wanted to talk I guess. Can I join you?" Zhe asked, her tail showing a bit of excitement by swishy aling the floor rapidly.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:17 pm

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: nettle ; mood: calm ; tag: nettle
Jay nodded in return and continued waiting.

thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: calm ; tag: swanshadow, family, cats
Thrush shook her head. "I want to stay with you, mama!" she replied. Thrush was learning quickly.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: calm ; tag: alfie, open
She stretched a little, her pelt shining. She curled her tail neatly around her paws and sighed. She heard bushes rustling but didn't really mind or care what it was.

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max, open
"Yeah. They should mark their borders more- jeez." Tabitha glanced around- smelt only like rogues and loners.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:49 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, John, open

The she cat lifted her head up before she slowly padded over to John and laid down beside him. She was silent for a bit before whispering, "So, how did you and Alex meet?"

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

He raced off after her excited to start this new slate for the two of them. Now they could finally have a family without being afraid of being caught.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

"Okay then little Thrushkit." She meowed before curling her tail around the she kit and started to groom her.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she kit laughed a bit before she tried to stand up. Cardinalkit immediately fell down but laughed it off before crawling beside her new friend.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"But he's our friend. We should at least check to make sure." She meowed back.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

The tom gave a nod before he trotted on over to the elder's den. If they have had something to eat or not, it couldn't hurt to ask or bring them something. Also just to show a little respect.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"If we ever do have a family one day, this would seem like a perfect spot to bring them from time to time." He meowed before he nuzzled her. "But for now, this place is ours." Scorchcloud added on.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"Yeah! Once we have a place to settle down, we can finally make up for all the chances we could of had to spend time together and even maybe raise a few kits. Just think about it! A future for us! A perfect and happy future." He purred out before giving the she cat a nuzzle.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"I know. I just want to get used to the water first." He snorted before standing up and padded deeper into the water.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"Yeah. You have many cats to help each other while I am.. alone.. as usual." He sighed before smiling again.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

He laughed softly before trying to recall what it tasted like. "It was meaty but also chewy and slippery. Both good and bad."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

He chuckled before giving her a lick back. "Yeah, I agree. Come on then." Stagheart meowed before he started to pad back to camp.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Anything for you Heatpaw." He purred before he started to groom her fur up.

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"At least we can head down to the lake and cool off during that time." He answered with a small laugh. "What can we do in leaf-bare to warm up?"

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"That sounds like a plan." He purred happily before giving her a playful shove. "So, the clan's going to sleep, things are being calm, and well, maybe you want to do something?"

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Ah if you think of it like that." He answered before giving her a small smile. "Come on then." Smokewhisker then padded out of camp and was greeted to a cool and peaceful night.

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"These guys suck! This clan is really lazy for being such a huge size. They should have like guards everywhere or something." He laughed before taking a bite of the prey he caught. "Want some?"

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Spottedfern, open

The tom took a deep breath before he stood up and strolled on by the she cat acting all tough and stern as he passed by.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:42 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby nodded to him, before replying. "Two stories sound great to me." At Treekit's question, he gave them both a smile. "That was a long time ago. I was around your parents' age when I got my first apprentice. Her name was Olivepaw, eventually Oliveheart. You wouldn't know much about her, she was Coalflame's and Hollybush's mother. When she was an apprentice, she was probably the most talkative but she listened quite well. Much like you two should once you both are apprentices."

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby leaned her head on him, purring quietly. "It truly is." She commented, before falling asleep on her mate.

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom chuckled, before speeding up a bit so they could leave the camp together. "That's true. I trip more than you see, honestly."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
The Persian calico thanked him briefly, before carrying Honeykit out of the nursery, and began padding out of the camp.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴋɪᴛꜱ
The sleek gray tabby kept close to his mate, as their kits walked ahead of them. "If it wasn't too late, I would make you go to the medicine cats, but right now it's too dark, and you need to rest."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom nuzzled her with a loud purr, before pulling away for a moment. "I know this might be a bit too early to ask, but will you be my mate?"

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat felt her fur fluff up in surprise once Dewnose had nuzzled her, before doing the same after a few moments. "Now you got me tongue-tied." She mumbled, the tips of her ears heating up.

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico gulped, before admitting what only one other cat knew. "That's just the thing, Sandystep. I can't."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby looked around the clearing of their camp, surprised that she saw more of her clanmates here now.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave them both a smile, before remembering that Windsong was blind. "I think that's a great idea."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point gave him a lick on his cheek, before carrying the three pieces of prey back to her camp, after covering the loner scent by rolling in ferns.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded, before glancing up. "We should probably be heading back then."

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tall and thin seal point flattened her ears, hurt flashing across her eyes for only a moment. She kept her cool, surprisingly, before thinking briefly. I should've expected this to backfire like that. "Why didn't you then? Why didn't you tell him that his mother gave him up because if both of them were exiled, they would have died, guaranteed." I shouldn't have gotten so close.

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby felt his face heat up, averting his gaze to something else before giving her a lick on her cheek. "What about Lostlegs? That's witty."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat visibly relaxed, pressing her pelt against his with a loud purr. "I was hoping you'd say that, chamomile."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ,
    ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
The ginger and white tabby shook his head, keeping his pelt pressed against his brother's. "Let's just not do that again. That's not exactly what I call fun."

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
The ginger tabby said nothing for a while, keeping his ears pinned to his head. "I'm sorry." He said quietly,to both Smallpounce and Seedlight.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom gave her a quiet purr and licked her nose, before stepping towards the exit of camp.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pure white tom placed the three mice on the fresh-kill pile, only moments after Alpinefrost had. It was when they came back, that he felt horrible. Sometimes, he would forget that they weren't even supposed to be mates, and would worry if he said something wrong. He shook it off, before going to curl up in his nest, sneaking a glance at her.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom blinked, before grinning at her. "Maybe you should be the mentor instead since I didn't even notice that. But yeah, we should be."

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby couldn't help but smile, pressing his pelt against hers. "Alright then. Out we go."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom couldn't help but give her a friendly smile, before pressing his pelt against Brindlestep's. "And you as well, I hope you get to meet him soon."

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian looked around for his brother, before padding into the warrior's den and curled up in his nest.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point was bit slower than his mate by only a few moments, and curled around her with a purr.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom tilted his head in curiosity, he truly wanted to know more about her but he didn't want to pry in case she was uncomfortable with it, but gave her a wide smile regardless. "It might be a bit cold after a while though." He answered, remembering when Hazelfire dragged him back into camp after an entire day of him being out in the cold, and he'd gotten whitecough, thankfully he was fine after a few days of being stuck in the camp, his brother wasn't all that happy with him though.

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat flattened her ears at that comment, she hadn't expected for him to take her seriously. "Benji, I was teasing. I know that his twoleg won't take any more in."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ, ɪᴠʏᴘᴀᴡ
The solid gray she-cat gave her father a smile, before nodding. "Yep!" She attempted to keep the cheerful tone out of her voice, obviously it didn't work though, because she wasn't all that sure if Tinyfang wanted her father to know that they were mates.

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat flattened his ears at her response, he didn't want to be all that readable. "I never knew my mother, she died kitting me and my siblings." He replied, hoping Silentstream wouldn't remember that he had Quailsight as a sister.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby laughed, forgetting that they were supposed to keep hunting. "I'll be sure to tell Embergaze you ran away out of sheer laziness."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook his fur, before heading to his nest, thankful that he'd already made the new warriors a nest.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point gave her a grin, nodding. "That's true."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point clawed off long pieces of moss for the nests, giving his mate a lick on her cheek, before awkwardly picking up both of the nests.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby hopped up, attempting to get out of a pile of snow and failing for a moment before walking straight through it. "Yeah, tomorrow." She replied, shaking the snow out of her fur.

(Sorry bud, falling asleep again)

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point quickly leaped, catching Perchpaw's missed sparrow before it let out a warning call, and gave them encouraging looks. "Practice doesn't make perfect, but it does make it better."

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat nodded to her, falling quiet as they continued.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat stayed close to the ground, finding a shrew that was out once she had walked away.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico was a little uneasy about his offer to give her more fish for the clan, as if they wouldn't ask where she got it. "Are you sure that that's okay? I don't want to take more of your food."

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed back into the camp with Palemoon, carrying only a small vole.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white-faced seal point walked in with Darkice, carrying nothing since she couldn't find anything.

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ, ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
The brown and white tabby nodded in agreement, before keeping pace with Pumpkinskies as they headed back.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby nodded in agreement, commenting as they began to head back out of the camp. "Okay, you got me there."

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat had arrived at the river border, and flattened her ears. It was all her fault that got so upset, wasn't it?
Maybe if she just left him alone, he would've been alright. But no, Swiftheart, you just had to go and make it worse, didn't you? She growled at herself, digging her claws into the cold ground. Why do you always pretend like everything's okay? When it's not. She thought, simply taking a breath to look at the river. It was a few moons ago when Sloepaw had drowned, but it still stung.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby gave her mentor a slightly disappointed look, but a smile right afterwards. "Alright!" She turned to Roachpaw, replying. "A bit boring, but hey at least we can get some hunting practice in tomorrow."

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair nodded, easily understanding why they couldn't.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point took a moment to realize it was dark, and she made a quiet "ooh" sound.

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed out, and leaped onto the white fence her twolegs had gotten not long ago, simply sitting atop of it.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom paused hunting for a moment, hearing yelling but thankfully couldn't understand any of it.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point laughed, before noticing the sky. "We should get going, but we just got out here. Maybe we can try hunting in the night."

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point barely noticed a shuffle in a fern, and she pounced, missing the sparrow by a heartbeat.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat pricked her ears to Pumpkinskies, before shaking her fur out and following the pair of assigned mates, glancing at Rosepaw a few times before she caught up.

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat decided to go curl up in his nest, as it was getting late enough to anyway.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby pricked her ears, before getting to her paws, quickly shuffling them out of slight boredom. "Alrighty! Let's go find her!"

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell mewled once her mother had left, feeling a brief cold before Ravenfeather had curled around them.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Cliffleg // tags: OPEN
    Cliffleg moved along her way with an easy jog, her mind already trained on the objective: find more sticks for the walls and maybe some feathers for the apprentices. She kept her ears perked, stopping every now and then to grab a branch from the floor that could easily be pushed into place. She'd left the camp without another word, though to be fair she already had established that she need not speak to show herself a strong cat. Before long she'd gathered a small bundle and was ready to head back.

Frostpaw // tags: Nightpaw
    [?? conversation probably???

--

Briareyes // tags: Swiftleap
    Briareyes just picked the first thing from the pile she found, though it may not have been her favorite choice. With a giggle she noticed it was a vole, uncommon for this time of year, and she poked at Swiftleap. "A vole of all things", a warm low purr came back into the queen's system as she took a quick glance over to the kittens.

Volekit // tags: Treekit, Dawnwatcher
    Volekit nodded at his brother's idea,"Yea yea!!" Once Dawnwatcher finished his story, Volekit let out a gasp,"Woah, you trained Coalflame and Hollybush's mother?! Did you have any other apprentices after that? You must know like everyone's family at this point! Did you know our grandpa? Swiftleap said he was deputy." The kitten's squeals grew louder with each question.

Aspensong // tags: Ravenwind, Brackenfall
    Aspensong purred,"Maybe you just need to try harder?" She nudged his side and chuckled, picking up her prey. "Come on you two, there's probably a line of cats waiting for prey",she added, waiting for her siblings to begin the treck home. The curious shecat sniffled a little and an inward groan threw itself into her mind, getting sick already and leaf bare hasn't even actually started. With a wave of her tail, she jumped towards camp a few steps and glanced around (just to be alert of her surroundings).

Timberheart // tags: Willowtree
    As Timberheart continued with his activities through the day, he became a little bored and decided to sit in camp. At that moment he glanced over to the entrance of camp and spotted Willowtree, an odd sight considering that much of the clan had assumed she'd died. He jogged right over, squinting at the shecat for a second,"Willowtree?" He noticed her posture when he had approached, how rigid and afraid she seemed at that moment

Dustfang // tags: Sage, Ivypaw
    Dustfang hesitated for a few distant seconds, squinting at the shecat slightly before nodding,"I'll make sure that I tell that to Tinyfang next time I see him, I'm sure he'd be happy to hear his friend is doing well after the fire" Dustfang glanced around, noticing so long the conversation had gone on for and sighed,"Well, I guess I better get to my duty as Ivypaw's mentor before the clan decides to send a search party out. I'll see you around?" His eyes danced with sorrow for a second before, again, a hopeful spark lit them up at the idea of having his family around (even if just for a few moments every now and then).

Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy