DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:46 am

Wolfsong|Tom|51 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Featherfrost

Wolfsong felt his heart drop when he saw Sunnykit and Cloudykit. He remembered them well, and all the pain their death brought Petalpelt and Pebblepool. He could barely take his eyes off of them, even when they had left him. Their lives had been happy ones, but that didn't stop the ache in his heart that he felt when he saw them. He straightened up when Troutsplash came to him, becoming more serious, faint memories of his life in DuskClan washing over him. What it felt like to be a family before it was all ripped from them. "I think.. we could work on forgiveness.." he mumbled though he wasn't sure if Troutsplash heard him. He looked overjoyed however to see Olivedapple, "I'll do my very best for Featherfrost." he replied. It felt like it was far too soon that she had moved away from him. His heart dropped again when he spotted Heatherfang's brother. He watched him sorrowfully before his attention was directed to another.

Petalpelt, his younger sister, a beautiful silver tabby stepped forward. "Hello my dearest brother." she purred, she sounded like she would start singing if she could. She seemed to emit as much happiness in death as she did in life and it warmed his heart. He had somehow convinced himself that she'd be sad forever, but that wasn't really who Petalpelt was. "With this life, I give you the ability to sacrifice." her voice turned serious. "In life and as leader you will make many tough decisions. And you will have to sacrifice some things for the greater good. And you may not be happy about it, and you may not want to do it or even agree with it. And i'm sorry you'll have to. But it is unavoidable. And you must be strong enough to face these decisions head on." the life she gave him was painful, but it ended the way everything did with Petalpelt. With peace and happiness. And with that she stepped back, her eyes practically sparkling as she took her place back beside her kits.

Nightdust|Tom|51 Moons|Senior Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Open

"I'll try." he replied as he watched her go. He then looked around for his brother but frowned when he saw Wolfsong was already gone. He looked towards the warrior's den quietly.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|36 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Sorrowstep sat in camp quietly.

Rainy|She-cat|17 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: Open

Rainy perked her ears up before she looked around "Uh..." she mumbled. Before she suddenly turned and dashed into the warrior's den and over to White's nest.

Pinesting|Tom|12 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: Open|Tags: Open

Pinesting sat in DawnClan camp grooming his fur quietly.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|41 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frozennight

Embergaze listened quietly her amber eyes never once leaving Frozennight, she nodded slowly once he was done. "Nevermind about the kits." she said. "You're right.. I have a job to do. And Desertstar needs me as a friend and a deputy. We don't have time for kits now." she said. "I'll try to find a chance to talk to Desertstar soon.. See if maybe I can help in some other kind of way.." she said looking down at her paws deep in thought now.

Frostpetal|She-cat|41 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|Apprentice: Persia|Tags: Wisteriapetal, Peonydapple

"We don't need to come in if you don't want us to." Frostpetal replied never once moving from her spot backed up closer to a tree than she was to the other cats around her.

Bayclaw|She-cat|38 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Berryfrost

Bayclaw nodded "I'm sorry Berryfrost." she said softly before she too let out a sigh. Bayclaw wanted nothing more than to just completely give up. Just lay down and stop trying to fight back against everything life was throwing at her. This wasn't the way she wanted her life to turn out. But she didn't have it in her to give up. What good would that do? She watched Berryfrost quietly not saying anything else now.

Ravenwind|Tom|33 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Windsong

Ravenwind watched her face as he listened to her, she looked so genuinely happy.. Oh how he wished he could make her that happy. "I have to agree." he said softly. Letting the silence stretch between them for a few moments before he spoke again "It is the most peaceful time of the year.. Loved ones feel so much closer.." he said softly turning his attention now towards the sky.

Brackenfall|Tom|33 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Brackenfall yawned as he slowly padded out of the warrior's den. He squinted his eyes, he hated how bright and white it was every morning of leaf bare. It was probably his least favorite thing. Waking up only to be instantly blinded.

Swiftleap|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Volekit

Swiftleap grinned slightly as he watched his family rejoin them. He stood up purring loudly as he padded over to meet them. "Good morning Briareyes." he purred.

Hawktalon|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Rosepaw

Hawktalon sat down just outside of camp "Well I guess i'll be seeing you around then." he said before he licked his paw and casually moved it across his ear. "I'm not family so.. I can't really help you I guess." he said.

Sootnose|She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Littlefang, Shadowstep

Check below

Shadowstep|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Littlefang,
Sootnose, Snowpetal

Shadowstep pricked his ears, glancing over at Littlefang worriedly before he looked at Snowpetal. He let out a sigh and glanced around "Theres another clan around here. The one Featherfrost is the medicine cat for." he said his voice low. Sootnose shifted uncomfortably and looked around.

Mottlecloud|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud nodded in agreement "Yeah mine too." he complained as he headed off. He glanced around hoping they'd get away from the rest of their clanmates soon.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls nodded "Alright.. I can do this.." she said before she slowly made her way up to the first branch, clinging onto it awkwardly. She pinned her ears against her head and looked at him.

Islandheart|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Coldwish

Islandheart chuckled and slowly tried to slide forward "this is harder than it looks. You make it look so easy." she said.

Riverbriar|She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar pinned her ears against her head "Sadly we'll never know?" she echoed. "Almost kind of sounds like you wish you had more options..." she said moving away from his side slightly. "If.. If you want to explore your options you don't have to be my mate.. I'll be around you know." she said frowning but avoiding making eye contact with him.

Bearshadow|Tom|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Beansprout|No Apprentice|Tags: Beansprout

Bearshadow looked surprised, he flattened his ears "Beansprout.." he said softly. "Are you sure you really feel that way? I'm.. not Sunleopard.. And I know that hit you very hard.." he said slowly not wanting to upset her more but figuring he probably was going to.

Puddlejump|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump shrugged "Not sure exactly.. But it can't be that far." he said. "It has to be somewhere in loner territory.. Or uh.. I suppose what use to be loner territory. I wonder how the loners feel about that.." he shook his head then. "But, regardless, it has to be over there somewhere." he said.

Sunspots|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots laughed softly "That's it, that's the joke Quailsight." he said. "You get the other person to start the knock knock joke and then they're stuck." he said.

Moondust|She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Narrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags: Lunardust, Sparrowclaw

Moondust let out a soft sigh then nodded "Yeah.. That sounds good. That would be okay." she said. "Shall we get going then??" she asked.

Lunardust smiled and nodded "Sounds good to me too. Let's head out." she said before she stood up and headed straight for the entrance. Not really waiting on the other two, she was going to try to ditch them anyways for a while. Let them actually talk. She smirked slightly to herself.

Lunardust|She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Timberheart|No Apprentice|Tags: Moondust, Sparrowclaw

Check up above

Stormyskies|Tom|17 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Beestripe

Stormyskies flicked his ears "I thought about it." he said looking away. "I thought about running off and joining Rainy. Setting Desertstar free from his burden of us. But when I mentioned it to him he absolutely freaked out." he frowned slightly. "He didn't want that.. And part of me doesn't want to leave too but you know. I wasn't suppose to be born and ruin his life. If he'd realize that it would be easier to go. As much as i'd miss DuskClan.. I really did want to be a loyal warrior.. I wanted to achieve greatness.. Once upon a time.." he said.

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Smokepaw

Squirrelpaw took off after Smokepaw did, choosing to go on the opposite side of the other apprentice and leap at the warrior as well.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw grinned at him "You're right! We will see! Show me what you got mighty Viperstar!" she cried out standing up on her hind legs for a few moments.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw nodded "Alright.." he then glanced over at Persia "should we try to find one of them then?" he asked pricking his ears slightly.

Treekit|Tom|4 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Briareyes, Volekit

Treekit dashed over to their father almost slipping a few times on his way over.

Acornkit|She-cat|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

Asleep, feel free to wake her up

--

Quietbrook/Quiet|29 Moons|Loner|Crush: Blacksoul|Tags: Blacksoul

"DawnClan.." Quietbrook said softly. "Pebblepool use to spin such tales about it.." she then smiled brightly at him. "I would not be opposed to checking it out.. It's been quite some time since i've been apart of a clan.. I do miss it." she said softly. "I think.. it would make my parents very proud." she added the last part quieter and more to herself.

Benji|Tom|28 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

Benji slowly woke up and yawned before he opened his eyes.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:15 pm

xxxxx28 - ♀ WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: Alexander Tags: open

The she cat cried for a few minutes lashing words at herself before she calmed down and groomed her fur up. Weaselstorm stretched out before she grabbed some moss from her bedding and messed around with it.

xxxxx31 - ♂ TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Shiningpaw, open

The tom lifted his ears a bit seeing the mouse start to run away but calmed back down when seeing his apprentice catch and kill it. She did well except for keeping herself hidden. He would give her almost a perfect score for that one. "Good job Shiningpaw. Now just catch one more piece of prey." The munchkin meowed out.

xxxxx32 - ♂ COPPERFANG
Rank: dawn warrior Mood: concerned Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

"Of course. Come on then." He meowed hopping up onto his paws. "So, where's the nearest medic?"

xxxxx32 - ♂ BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: shocked Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Riley, Swan, open

"A moon..." he mumbled before nuzzling his mate. "A moon before little kits will be born into the world." He meowed before jumping onto his paws. "Right food! You stay here with Swan, I'll go out and hunt as much as I can okay?"

xxxxx31 - ♀ SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: shocked Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: Dante Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, open

"Will do Dante." She purred before padding back into the nursery. Swanshadow laid down in her nest before she watched her kits again.

xxxxx1 - ♀ CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, kits, open

The lot also started to race away trying not to get caught. She was starting to get the hang of this game.

xxxxx12 - ♀ SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: open

She looked up seeing the tom open his eyes and purred softly at him. She rested her head on his paws before meowing softly, "Morning Curlheart. How did you sleep?"

xxxxx11 - ♂ VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"Gladly." He meowed before rushing at the she cat. He took a few sudden turned to do his best to confuse her before finally leaping at the she cat.

xxxxx31 - ♂ SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"You just want to go and relax somewhere? Just you and me? Alone with each other in a relaxed area?" Scorchcloud offered with a smile.

xxxxx29 - ♂ MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

The tom immediately froze up. He hadn't mean it like that. "I... I didn't mean it like that Riverbriar. I just... that wasn't my intention... I want to stay with you." Moonflight stuttered starting to have a panic attack. He tried to calm himself down but instead start to cry softly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for ruining everything." He wailed before racing off.

xxxxx11 - ♀ BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: batpaw, open

The she cat had finally woke up before she looked around immediately spotting Batpaw. Berrypaw padded over to him before laying down in front of the sleeping tom. Of course, she would let him sleep a bit more.

xxxxx31 - ♀ PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

"It's true. Never in my life did I ever think a tom like you would ever crush on me and I am very happy that you did." Paleface meowed out.

xxxxx29 - ♀ DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Toadglare Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

sleepy bean

xxxxx29 - ♀ AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

"Oh, I guess the wind finally broke through my long pelt and got me cold. Not much to do during leaf-bare huh? I miss greenleaf." Ambersky meowed out rambling on a bit.

xxxxx29 - ♂ SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm, open

"Birds seem good! Though we should also keep out for other prey just incase they ventured out for more food and we can catch them." Sunfire purred happily.

xxxxx32 - ♂ ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

He chuckled softly before meowing, "Yes I like you." Rowanstrike gave him a small lick on the forehead. "I thought I just said that I did but I don't mind telling that I like you twice... well now three times."

xxxxx32 - ♂ SPARROW
Rank: rouge Mood: excited Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"How many kits would you like? I think two or three is a good number." He meowed again just being an excited to-be father.

xxxxx29 - ♂ COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in den

xxxxx28 - ♂ OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: maybe crane? Mate: none Tags: Winterwing, open

What she said took him off guard. Otterleap stopped to think for a bit. "Replacement for he-" The tom looked over seeing the she cat pad away. "Winterwing wait, let's talk about this. A replacement for her right? You mean, Cranespirit huh? Winterwing, yes I may have a little bit of a crush on her but you are not a replacement! You're my clanmate and I coincided you one of my friends. I can't always be hanging out with Cranespirit. I have to talk to others once in a while and spend time with them. You'll never be a replacement Winterwing. You're more than a replacement. You're a good cat. A kind cat. An approachable cat. Perfect. You are worth more to me then you think. Winterwing, I'm sorry I never spent time with you while you were around just wanting to spend time with me. Cranespirit is great and all but, you are too. I hope we could maybe start on a fresh slate again. I don't want you to feel like this about yourself to me."

xxxxx28 - ♂ STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"So, any plans for today? Maybe we could go ahead and possibly do something if you aren't busy?" Stagheart meowed out.

xxxxx12 - ♂ SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open by river

xxxxx31 - ♂ LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: angered Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

The tom entered camp only to bump into his younger brother. The tom hissed at him before padding over to the camp's clearing and laid down.

xxxxx31 - ♀ EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Alexander, open

"I'll hunt some prey for you. But uh, have you seen a she cat that has a sandy brown base, a darker brown back and a white underfur marking? Green or amber eyes? She is called Weaselstorm and her kits had told me that sometimes when they are on a border patrol, they scent her and it's fresh." Embernose asked.

xxxxx31 - ♂ YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

Yarrowsprout nodded before tensing up a bit. "No I don't think so. Maybe just to hang out with you?"

xxxxx31 - ♂ SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Yeah sure! Let's go then!" He purred before trotting to the entrance. Though he bumped into his brother on the way. Smokewhisker looked up only to get hissed at by Lizarddash as the tom padded away. "What's his problem? Oh well, hunting right?"

xxxxx11 - ♀ FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Roaringpaw, open

"Okay! I'll start to scent out more prey while you bury this catch." She meowed before crouching and started to scent the air around her.

xxxxx31 - ♂ MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: ---- Mate: Dapplefrost Tags: Dapplefrost, open

He gave her a lick on the forehead before padding off of his mate. "But I still caught you."

xxxxx18 - ♂ MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Creamflower Crush: ---- Mate: Leaffire Tags: Leaffire, open

The tom had groomed himself and now was laying down beside the she cat. He gave her a few licks back before nuzzling her. "I'm a bit tired now. You want to take a short nap here?"

xxxxx18 - ♀ DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: ---- Mate: Owlbreeze Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat laughed before she darted after the tom. "Owlbreeze! I'll get you!" She laughed.

xxxxx9 - ♀ HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"Okay okay." She sighed with a soft smile. "What should we do?"

xxxxx17 - ♂ MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: mixed Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"Okay okay so uh, what do we do?" Max meowed now a bit stuck on what they should do to kill time.

xxxxx26 - ♂ ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Queen Catherine, open

"Yes! Exactly! I wish owls never existed. I almost got caught by one as a kit too. It swooped down at me with this talons out and making this horrifying scream but I raced away into a tree where it couldn't get me." Alfie explained. "It was terrible I swear!"
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Heatherfang
She-cat|53 Moons|Warrior of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Sproutbloom

Heatherfang gave a nod to the deputy before padding off to Pikeflower."Pikeflower,come along. Sproutbloom wants you to come on a hunting patrol with me. We're also taking Rainy and White because I need to test their skills and pass along their assessment results to Wolfsong" She mewed,flicking her tail so he would follow as she looked around for Rainy and White.Her tail tip twitched as she padded over to the young she-cat."Rainy,you're coming with Pikeflower and I out on a hunting patrol.Do you know where White went off to?"

Ollie
Tom|51 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Peonydapple,Wisteria,Frostpetal

He gave his mate a grateful look and scarfed down the meager piece of prey,before standing up and licking his lips.He still seemed quite frightened,but not to the extent he had been mere seconds earlier,food really did calm some down didn't it? He stood aside,revealing the entrance to his den,his tail curling around himself timidly."Why don't you all uhm. . come inside?It'll be a bit warmer in there than out here and I'm guessing you came here to talk. . not just watch me like some caged animal.
. . "

Ravenfeather
Tom|47 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Turtledawn|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn,Kits

He gave a brisk nod,turning to leave the den,his curly fur fluffing up.He knew that he wouldn't ever really be a father to these kits,and he knew Turtledawn probably wouldn't want him to be the father either,or at least,an adoptive father. . he wasn't the most secure of cats,not really the fatherly type to most.Ravenfeather hadn't even really been a brave or noble tom,he was scared,and nervous more than anything,and had a problem with believing others words,so it wasn't a surprise to him when he began to think about how much Turtledawn must hate him because she was forced to pretend to love him."I'll just go then.If you need me I'll be around."

Desertstar
Tom|42 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags:Opem

Open/Heading towards the river

Darkwing
Tom|42 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Open

Frozennight
Tom|43 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Embergaze

"Petalpelt's death hit him hard Embergaze,and I'm sure since he was made deputy shortly after that he had to hide all his grief. . .and then having to deal with all the mouse-brains and fox-hearts in this clan,along with becoming leader in a time like this,and loosing a kit he named after his best friend?I wouldn't be the same cat either. . .there are some thing the mind can't handle,and Desertstar already has emotional problems,adding all those ontop of it?He just needs someone to talk to,someone not related to him,or Briarheart,or someone related to Petalpelt."He moved so he was in front of Embergaze,his facial features showing he was serious about what he was going to say next."And that someone is you Embergaze. You're his trusted deputy.The one he's supposed to be able to come to with his problems,the one he's supposed to be able to lean on in his times of need. And you're strong enough to handle that.Not only does he trust you,but you're his friend. Try talking to him,as a friend,not as his deputy,or his second in command,just as a friend,someone he can lean on and rely on. . someone he can voice his issues to."The tom mewed,pressing his nose to his mate's,and smiling gently. The tom never really spoke like that,or that much. Frozennight preferred to keep all his opinions and input on a situation to himself,so it was a rare occasion for him to be saying this much about a situation such as this one."I agree. . kits of our own would be nice one of these days. . "

Hercules
Tom|40 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

When he spotted Driftingcloud,Hercules let out a very loud purr,bounding over to her and giving her a swift lick on the cheek."Hello sweetheart"The tom purred,giving her another lick on the cheek.He pressed his forehead to hers,a loving look on his face.

Grasswhistle
She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Smokestep|Crush:Open|Tags: Lizarddash,Open

She padded towards the river,shivering a bit due to the cold.Once she got near it,she stopped,and laid down,watching the water lap at the surface,knowing not to put her paws in because it was probably freezing.

Dewnose
She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Forbidden:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

She sat down and curled her tail around her paws,keeping her gaze away from Hollybush."How are you this morning Hollybush?"

Appledust
She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Pearwing

"Good morning!"She chirped,nuzzling her mate before standing up and shaking her fur out."What's on the agenda for today Pearwing?"She questioned,bouncing out of the den with a smile on her face.

Berryfrost
She-cat|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Mustangpounce|Forbidden:Coalflame|Tags:Bayclaw

She eventually stopped,glancing back at Bayclaw with a soft smile."Bayclaw,if we really are going to rebuild our family,I need to tell you something important. Something you can't tell anyone else except our family. . ."She looked at her paws,shuffling them a bit."Coalflame and i- we're forbidden mates. . ."She mumbles,hoping her sister hadn't heard what she said.

Moonpetal
She-cat|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

at meeting

Beetleflight
Tom|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw

Beetleflight padded into the apprentices den and prodded Batpaw,glaring at his apprentice."Get up. You should have been up a moon ago Batpaw."The tom snapped,padding out of the den without waiting for his apprentice.

Patchfur
Tom|37 Moons|Warrior of Dawnclan|Mate:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Open

Patchfur padded out of the warriors den,and glanced around camp for something to do.

Emberwing
She-cat|34 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Foxthroat

She grinned,letting out a soft chuckle as she nodded and began to pad out of camp."Thank's for coming along with me."She mewed,giving him a sheepish glance.

Jaytuft
Tom|34 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

He stopped at the stream,bending down to lap at it a bit before he stood up fully and spoke."This is where Ravenhowl,my sister,is buried. . .I normally come visit by myself,but I thought you might like to see her burial sight too. . "

Sandystep
She-cat|34 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

She gave a nod and licked him on the cheek before leaving the den and setting out on her hunt.

Whiskerface
She-cat|34 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

Open

Lafayette
Tom|33 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

He shrugged,flexing his claws a bit."I'm not sure. . .why don't we decide that when they're born okay?It's nothing to stress about now. . "

Rabbitdash
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: loststep|Crush: Loststep|Tags:loststep

She huffed and looked away,flicking her tail in irritation."I'm going hunting"

Spotteddust
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Smokewhisker|Crush:Open|Tags:Yarrowsprout

"If that's what you want. I didn't have anything planned for the day. If you have anything you want to do,go ahead and let me know."She mewed,stretching her paws and yawning a bit.

Beansprout
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Bearshadow|Crush:Bearshadow|Tags:Bearshadow

The shecat gave him a horrified look."Bearshadow. . . .I'm sure. . .Sunleopard's death hit me hard but I love you. . .you may not be him,but I love you just as much as I loved him if not more. . . .it's been moons since his death,he'd want me to be happy." The long furred calico shecat hung her head,her ears drooping along with her tail."If you don't feel the same it's okay.
. .I just thought you might-The way you act around me. . .I just thought-"
She shook her head,giving him a helpless look.

Mistlespots
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Lizarddash|Crush:Open|Tags:Smokewhisker

She glanced at Lizarddash,shrugging."Why don't you go see what's up with him?I'll wait here for you."

Kinknose
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Falconcry|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

Open

Narrowstep
Tom|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Moondust|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

Open

Softwinds
She-cat|31 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Open

She purred,and just nuzzled up to his fur."I guess. . if we must. . "She mumbled,beginning to groom her mates fur.

Patchedheart
She-cat|31 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

Patchedheart padded out of the warriors den,smiling softly to herself as she looked at the cats milling around camp.

Smallpounce
Tom|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur,Seedlight,Russetsong

Smallpounce grinned,giving Seedlight a bright smile."They're going to be good together I think."

Harepounce
Tom|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Open|Tags:Ambersky

He just shrugged again."I guess. Every season has it's downfall. It'll be over soon probably."He mewed,looking up at the tree tops.

Whiskersnare
Tom|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Brackentail,Furzelight

He grinned and flicked his tail for Furzelight to follow him."Come on then Furzelight,let's get going on thi adventure!"

Autumnleaves
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Deathgaze|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

Autumnleaves padded out of camp,hoping to see Toadglare.

Chasingwinds
Tom|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Quialsight|Crush:Burrslip|Tags: Burrslip

He grinned,and nuzzled them."Come on then!Let's get going!"

Russetsong
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Yarrowsprout|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Maplefur

She stiffened when Maplefur came over to her,and didn't move for a while before she began to stutter."O-oh uhm .
. .sure. . I mean- Yes!Er no!Maybe?Ye i'd love too. . "

Smokepatch
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags: Dolphinsplash

She giggled,and nuzzled his cheek."Let me go grab him then."She mewed,and headed towards her apprentice.

Sootpatch
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

Open

Bellsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Foxthroat|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

Open

Tawnydust
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Dusklight

he flicked her tail again,trying to get the tom to come over.

Alexander
Tom|30 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Crush:Open|Tags:Embernose

his eyes lit up,and a small smile formed on his face."I know who you're talking about,and I know where she is. And I'll gladly take you there so you can take her home to her kits if you want. I know she misses them a whole lot."He mewed,standing up and stretching."Also,I can hunt for myself.Thanks though,you'll have to repay me some other way. Maybe a few herbs or something."He knew how much his mate missed her kits,it was all over her face when they spoke,and in all reality,he knew she wasn't really the type of cat to live I isolation,and he saw this as a blessing in disguise.

Hiddensun
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Magpieflight

"Sure,I'd love to Magpieflight"He mewed,padding out of camp with her.

Tortoisetail
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Tbd|Crush: Sage|Tags:Sage

He nuzzled under her chin lovingly."What are you up to today hmm?"

Featherfrost
She-cat|29 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Wolfsong

Featherfrost kept quiet Durning the ceremony,almost in tears herself as the cats went through and gave him his nine lives. They had three more two give,and she couldn't help but wonder who they would be.

Alpinefrost
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Opem

She padded up to Swancloud,smiling.'Hiya Swancloud!"

Icestorm
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

"I'm not busy. What did you want to do?"she asked,purring a bit. (Wb)

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|29 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

at meeting

Halfthorn
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

at meeting

Blacksoul
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Quietbrook|Tags:Quietbrook

He grinned and nuzzled her lovingly."As soon as you want to leave,let me know and we can go speak to the leader. . .I'm sure we'll get to join. As long as you want to that is." Blacksoul mewed,giving her a lick on the nose in a loving manner.

Mothslip
She-cat|28 Moons|Assigned:Fallingsun|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

at meeting

Joel
Tom|28 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

at meeting

Tortoisestride
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

She gave him a small nod."That sounds like a perfect idea Scorchcloud."She mewed,yawning a bit."Where do you think we should go?"

Winterwing
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Shiningecho|Crush:Open|Tags:Otterleap

She just rolled her eyes at him,continuing to walk off."Be glad I'm not telling Desertstar about you and Cranespirit Otterleap. I can and will tell him everything if I feel like it so you best stay on my good side. Oh wait!You're not on my good side anymore."She snapped,padding out of camp with a lashing tail.

John
Tom|27 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Open|Tags:Weaselstorm,Alexander

John stared wide eyes at Alexander before following him out of the den,basically scrambling after him.

Alderhop
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Dovecall

She followed Dovecall out,rolling her eyes again."Come on,you're going hunting with me"

Oakbounce
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire

She purred,her eyes flickering open as she noticed her mate curled around her

Pinedust
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dovecall|Crush:Open |Tags: open

at meeting

Brindlestep
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

Brindlestep padded over to Soaringbird,smiling softly."Good morning!"

Theodosia
She-cat|25 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Silverburr|Tags:Mentions of Silverburr

The shecat was around the border,hoping for a glimpse of Silverburr

Hollytouch
Tom|24 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

at meeting

Wildeyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

at meeting

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunspots|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

at meeting

Sparrowclaw
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Koisqueak|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Moondust,Lunardust

He nodded and began to pad out of camp,keeping his head held high as he did so."I think we'd be better off heading towards the old camp. I've been there a few times and it's been a bit easier to find prey there."He suggested,or more,explained,heading in that direction.

Sweetstep
She-cat|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

at meeting

Pinehollow
She-cat|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

at meeting

Adderjump
Tom|18 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Darkice|Crush:Palemoom|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Snakehop

at meeting

Snakehop
Tom|18 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Palemoon|Crush:Darkice|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Adderjump

at meeting

Temple
Tom|18 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

Open

Beestripe
She-cat|17 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Tallstep|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Stormyskies

She nuzzled the Tom,sighing heavily. There wasn't much she could do to help him at this point besides be there for him."You haven't ruined his life.
. .and you were born for a reason Stormy. And who says you aren't a loyal warrior?!You haven't broken any rules have you?You're the most loyal warrior Duskclan has!"

White
Tom|16 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy,Smokepaw

He padded out of the warriors den,yawning a bit.

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|14 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur

at meeting

Sorrowfrost
Tom|13 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

at meeting

Blazepaw
She-cat|12 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Frostpaw,Cliffleg

"Well maybe if leafbare wasn't so hard on the clans I wouldn't have to be. It's not like we have as many warriors as duskclan to hunt."She grumbled,standing up and shaking her fur out."Since you two woke me up,you owe me something,and that means I'm tagging along with you to where ever you're going. No ifs ands or buts about it."She mewed,her tail tip flicking in irritation as she padded out of the den and waited for them.

Chamomilestep
She-cat|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Flameflicker|Tags:Flameflicker

Once she received her name,she grinned,nuzzling Flameflicker happily."Congratulations Flameflicker. How does it feel to finally be a warrior?"

Wormtail
Tom|12
Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Tags:Squirrelpaw

He glanced over at Squirrelpaw,smiling softly at her. He had gotten his name and she wasn't too far behind.

Mothflutter
She-cat|12 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

at meeting

Roachtongue
Tom|12 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Snailpaw

at meeting

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

at meeting

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

at meeting

Blueberrypaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Open

Rootpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

Open

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

Open

Lynxpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Open

Patchpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Open

Lilypaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Softpaw,Raspberrypaw

Open

Rosepaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Hawktalon

"Fine!I won't spend anymore time with Tulippaw then!It's training and only training from now on!I'll show them that We only need each other,not anyone else!"Rosepaw mewed,padding out of camp with a lash of his tail

{I'll type for everyone else next post}
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Briareyes + Swiftleap // tags: Treekit, Swiftleap
    Briareyes purred warmly, puffing her pelt a little to avoid the cold. "Goodmorning Swiftleap",her meow still carried a undertone of sleepiness but it seemed she was waking up. "It's snowing already?" With a glance down to Volekit and Treekit, she tried to relax about the cold. Afterall, they were getting old enough to be apprentices in a few moons. Volekit, while his mother was watching, tried to bat at a few snowflakes here and there, coaxing his brother to join.

Aspensong // tags: Nighthawk
    Aspensong nodded happily, stretching her legs for a second. "Come on then",she took a few steps closer to the camp entrance, waiting for the tom so they could walk together. She took a glance to the prey pile, which seemed to be slowly growing through the day but it still wasn't enough to feed everyone.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:54 pm

xxxxx28 - ♀ WEASELSTORM
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: Alexander Tags: open

The she cat cried for a few minutes lashing words at herself before she calmed down and groomed her fur up. Weaselstorm stretched out before she grabbed some moss from her bedding and messed around with it.

xxxxx31 - ♂ TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Shiningpaw, open

The tom lifted his ears a bit seeing the mouse start to run away but calmed back down when seeing his apprentice catch and kill it. She did well except for keeping herself hidden. He would give her almost a perfect score for that one. "Good job Shiningpaw. Now just catch one more piece of prey." The munchkin meowed out.

xxxxx32 - ♂ COPPERFANG
Rank: dawn warrior Mood: concerned Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

"Of course. Come on then." He meowed hopping up onto his paws. "So, where's the nearest medic?"

xxxxx32 - ♂ BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: shocked Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Riley, Swan, open

"A moon..." he mumbled before nuzzling his mate. "A moon before little kits will be born into the world." He meowed before jumping onto his paws. "Right food! You stay here with Swan, I'll go out and hunt as much as I can okay?"

xxxxx31 - ♀ SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: shocked Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: Dante Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, open

"Will do Dante." She purred before padding back into the nursery. Swanshadow laid down in her nest before she watched her kits again.

xxxxx1 - ♀ CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, kits, open

The lot also started to race away trying not to get caught. She was starting to get the hang of this game.

xxxxx12 - ♀ SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: open

She looked up seeing the tom open his eyes and purred softly at him. She rested her head on his paws before meowing softly, "Morning Curlheart. How did you sleep?"

xxxxx11 - ♂ VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"Gladly." He meowed before rushing at the she cat. He took a few sudden turned to do his best to confuse her before finally leaping at the she cat.

xxxxx31 - ♂ SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Would beside a tree work out? It's perfect for resting against." He suggested with a smile.

xxxxx29 - ♂ MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

The tom immediately froze up. He hadn't mean it like that. "I... I didn't mean it like that Riverbriar. I just... that wasn't my intention... I want to stay with you." Moonflight stuttered starting to have a panic attack. He tried to calm himself down but instead start to cry softly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for ruining everything." He wailed before racing off.

xxxxx11 - ♀ BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: batpaw, open

The she cat had finally woke up before she looked around immediately spotting Batpaw. Berrypaw padded over to him before laying down in front of the sleeping tom. Of course, she would let him sleep a bit more.

xxxxx31 - ♀ PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

"It's true. Never in my life did I ever think a tom like you would ever crush on me and I am very happy that you did." Paleface meowed out.

xxxxx29 - ♀ DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Toadglare Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

sleepy bean

xxxxx29 - ♀ AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

"Leafbare it's too cold, newleaf it rains too much, greenleaf it's too hot, and leaf-fall it's too windy. I hope it's over soon. I just want to be warm again when I walk outside." Ambersky agreed. "What season do you like the best Harepounce?"

xxxxx29 - ♂ SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm, open

"Birds seem good! Though we should also keep out for other prey just incase they ventured out for more food and we can catch them." Sunfire purred happily.

xxxxx32 - ♂ ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

He chuckled softly before meowing, "Yes I like you." Rowanstrike gave him a small lick on the forehead. "I thought I just said that I did but I don't mind telling that I like you twice... well now three times."

xxxxx32 - ♂ SPARROW
Rank: rouge Mood: excited Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"How many kits would you like? I think two or three is a good number." He meowed again just being an excited to-be father.

xxxxx29 - ♂ COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in den

xxxxx28 - ♂ OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: upset Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: confused babe Mate: none Tags: open

"Winterwing wait please! I just..." he yelled before watching her disappear out of camp. Otterleap looked at the ground before he laid down and closed his eyes. "I just wanted another friend... as much as I am sociable and happy... I barely have any friends." He mumbled to himself. "And you seem like a great cat. A cat that I would be able to get along with and just know I could rely on to be there for me and for me to be there for you." He continued before letting himself cry into his paws.

xxxxx28 - ♂ STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"You know, I think maybe we could head down to the stream and just look around? Maybe even break through any ice that's there and see how cold it is. Ice can be kind of fun." Stagheart suggested.

xxxxx12 - ♂ SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open by river

xxxxx31 - ♂ LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: angered Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: cats, open

see Smokewhisker

xxxxx31 - ♀ EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Alexander, open

"Oh really? You think you could bring me to her? Also yes I'll get you some herbs as a repayment. Just tell me what you want and I'll either gather some or steal it from the medicine cat's den. And sorry but one more question, as happy as I am to know she's doing well... do you have some sort of bond with her? Like are you friends or anything? If you are then well, she probably is really attached to you and I don't want to force her away. She gets really clingy to cats she loves and trusts." Embernose explained.

xxxxx31 - ♂ YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Maybe we could head out of camp for a few just to relax and such? We never spend time with each other as much as we used to and I miss it a lot. You're my best friend Spotteddust." He purred softly with a nervous smile.

xxxxx31 - ♂ SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, Lizarddash, open

"Of course." He meowed before turning around and raced to his brother. "What's wrong my brother? You don't look like yourself?" Smokewhisker meowed. "It's nothing! Just having a rough day you know?"
    The tom meowed back with a grunt. "Oh... I was just about to head out with Mistlespots. You maybe want to come along and get your mind off of what happened?" Lizarddash looked over at his assigned mate and back at his brother. "If it's alright with her." He finally meowed out. The gray tom nodded before padding over to the she cat. "Would it be alright if he tagged along to get his mind off of his bad day so far?"

xxxxx11 - ♀ FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Roaringpaw, open

"Okay! I'll start to scent out more prey while you bury this catch." She meowed before crouching and started to scent the air around her.

xxxxx31 - ♂ MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: ---- Mate: Dapplefrost Tags: Dapplefrost, open

He gave her a lick on the forehead before padding off of his mate. "But I still caught you."

xxxxx18 - ♂ MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Creamflower Crush: ---- Mate: Leaffire Tags: Leaffire, open

The tom had groomed himself and now was laying down beside the she cat. He gave her a few licks back before nuzzling her. "I'm a bit tired now. You want to take a short nap here?"

xxxxx18 - ♀ DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: ---- Mate: Owlbreeze Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat laughed before she darted after the tom. "Owlbreeze! I'll get you!" She laughed.

xxxxx9 - ♀ HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"Okay okay." She sighed with a soft smile. "What should we do?"

xxxxx17 - ♂ MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: mixed Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"Okay okay so uh, what do we do?" Max meowed now a bit stuck on what they should do to kill time.

xxxxx26 - ♂ ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Queen Catherine, open

"Yes! Exactly! I wish owls never existed. I almost got caught by one as a kit too. It swooped down at me with this talons out and making this horrifying scream but I raced away into a tree where it couldn't get me." Alfie explained. "It was terrible I swear!"
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; Shadowpaw//Tagged; Open

At the meeting

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

Windsong could feel the coldness of a winter night settling in as a soft breeze blew on her fur, all memories of repairing the den lost in her mind. With a soft blink and an even softer smile, the silent presence that came after his words felt natural between them. Her head angled forward, she had a feeling that the tom was focused on the starry sky intently. A feeling of longing hit her, as she very much missed the beauty the stars had to offer.
But that didn't matter now. The silence brought forth recollections for her, gave her the courage to speak with her quiet and gentle voice.

"After all this time, I have never said what I should have told you long before. I can never express how thankful I am towards you and your brother's actions during the fire. Without it, I wouldn't be alive today. During the time I was recovering, you had always kept me company, and it really had helped me get better. What I mean to say is... thank you, for making those days so much... Happier, for me."

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior// Crush; ded very sad bean// Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Swancloud

For a moment, the Molly stood still, but then she finally spoke. "Hey Swancloud? Could we talk for a moment?" She asked, an anxious tone in her voice

Tigerwhisker//Tom//25 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

Tigerwhisker tried his best to hold in a groan but failed to do so. "Why do I always miss them? Who got their names?" He asked, extending his paws out before him as he spoke.

Smokestep// Male//46 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Open

The large Tom was laying in a patch of sun, sunbathing until it was time to hunt. Open for anyone

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

The she-cat was not paying very close attention to her surroundings and accidentally bumped into Hollytouch "Oh, sorry about that!" She apologized, her voice rather distant in her ears.

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

Nightspook was sitting in camp, debating on going out of camp when she noticed Narrowstep wasn't busy at all. Trotting over to him quickly, she dipped her head rather suddenly "Hi. We should go on patrol. It's not safe out there alone." She meowed quickly, her words sounding rather odd.

Thunderkit// Male// 1 moon old// Tagged; Open

A wide grin was present on the kits muzzle as he was praise, and as rewards for his catch, he swallowed the tiny spider. "... But how is it supposed to feed a clan?" The tom asked, tilting his little head. {Okay if you have seen a cat eat a spider just know it's actually pretty cute and not disgusting okay okay}

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; not open// Tagged; Open

Meeting, tired from night shift

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Just woke up, at meeting

{Just so you know believe, all of my characters are open for any of your cats

Same for poppycorn, I have tagged multiple cats of yours.}
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    135 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby watched them leave, before laying back down into his nest.

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ
    60 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat turned her gaze to her daughter for a moment, before heading towards her mate and giving him a lick on his cheek. "Caged means trapped, Peonydapple."

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    50 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby curled up in their nest, laying her head down and closing her eyes. I'll see Featherfrost once they return.

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    46 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom walked over to his friend, nudging him with his paw. "Hey, do you wanna go hunting?"

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    44 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The Persian calico smiled softly to her kits, before speaking. "It's practice for when you're old enough to hunt bigger prey." She perked her ears, turning her head to see her mate leaving the den. "Thank you, Ravenfeather. Really."

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    41 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The sleek gray tabby purred, before following his mate out of the den. "Maybe see if either of us are on any patrols, then hunting. If you're up for it."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black tom is at the meeting.

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat gave off a tiny smile, before responding. "I'm great actually. And you?"

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico kept his gaze on the entrance of the den, wanting to make sure she made it back to the den safely.

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby began to think of more cats to go with patrols, flicking her tail tip occasionally.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby pressed their pelt against their mate's, speaking calmly. "It'd be nice to have apprentices again, wouldn't it?"

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point purred loudly, giving him a soft head-bump. "Hey Hercules."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell fluffed up her fur, turning her gaze to her mother and her mate. "What does caged mean?" She murmured, before she was quickly answered by her mother.

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    36 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin seal point was at the meeting with her mate.

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    34 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ
The black and white patched she-cat glanced up at Hiddensun, flicking her ear. "Do you want to go hunting?"

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby nodded in understanding, pressing her pelt against her mate's. "I think it's been a while since I've visited my family's burials."

ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby simply blinked, his tail curling around himself. "Oh. Okay." I would join you, but I'm kinda useless in that right now.

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat nodded to him, coughing slightly. "Alright, that works."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴘᴏᴏᴋ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby grinned to Smallpounce, curling his tail. "I think so too."

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby nodded, giving her a smile. "Alright."

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom shivered slightly, pressing his pelt more against his mate, purring quietly. "Mkay."

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ
The pure white tom pricked his ears, before nodding. "Of course, we can talk."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom walked towards Tawnydust, nervousness making his pelt prickle slightly.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico is at the meeting.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby is at the meeting.

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point proudly carried his two catches back to camp, with Foxthroat.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom is at the meeting.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ
The ginger tabby kept her pace, turning to look at her as he spoke. "It's not a problem. I like hunting with you."

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby kept an eye out for her own interest, Sootpatch, purring in amusement at her sister's reaction.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat shook her head to her sister, before grinning to Whiskersnare. "Alright, let's go!"

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown tom is at the meeting.

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ
The gray/brown and white tabby was in the middle of tracking down prey, when he had almost bumped into Autumnleaves. "Sorry about that." He spoke, stepping back so it wouldn't be too awkward.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby sheepishly chuckled, giving himself a quick groom. "Okay."

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby climbed up the tree, but made sure to stay on the other side of the branch. "Make sure to keep your claws into the branch."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The reddish-brown and white tabby purred, keeping their pace with him. "Alright then."

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat was calmly walking through the territory.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom smiled brightly at her, flicking his tail tip. "Good morning, Brindlestep."

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian is at the meeting.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point slept around his mate.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
The pure white tom smiled, nudging her forward slightly with his paw. "I've also had moons of practice, and you're just starting. You're actually doing a lot better than I did at first."

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat laid in their nest, quietly purring.

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Tortoisetail / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; Tortoisetail
The solid gray she-cat gave him a smile, nuzzling him in return. "Not much, honestly."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray tabby van cat briefly glared at Alderhop, before exiting the den, not even bothering to groom himself as he didn't usually need to.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby shook her head, chuckling quietly. "I guess I'm stuck then."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal quickly marked the border, before looking around for Theodosia.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point was pretending to be asleep, so he didn't have to get up just yet.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜰᴀɴɢ
The silver lynx point dipped his head to her, before heading to the entrance of camp to wait for Rainy and White.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The short black smoke tabby is still asleep.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The tortie lynx point is still asleep.

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat is still asleep.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The serval cat is still asleep.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    18 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pale calico is still asleep.

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point is still asleep.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white-faced seal point is still asleep.

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    13 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
The brown and white tabby is still asleep.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    13 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby softened almost immediately once he turned his gaze back to her. "Good morning, Softpaw. I slept fine, what about you?"

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    13 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat was already out of the den before Sorrowfrost was awake, and was currently hunting.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟꜱᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The russet ticked tabby couldn't help but grin as she was made into a warrior.

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜰʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀᴍᴏᴍɪʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʜᴀᴍᴏᴍɪʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The ginger tabby gave Chamomilestep a polite smile, attempting to reign in his excitement. "I'm not sure, Chamomilestep. What about you?"

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black British shorthair was still asleep.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The British shorthair flame point headed out of the apprentice's den.

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point was curled up in her twoleg's lap.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom flattened his ears, as he followed his mentor out of the den. He turned around for a moment to give a small smile to Berrypaw, before hurrying along to catch up with Beetleflight. Well he wasn't wrong, I really should've been up a long time ago. He stayed quiet for once, keeping his gaze at his paws.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was currently waiting in the clearing for his mentor.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point was waiting for Smokepatch to walk out of the warrior's den, as he laid in the clearing.

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver lynx point was still asleep.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal walked out of the camp, since her mentor was probably busy being a leader.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The dark gray she-cat sat in the clearing, flicking her ear.

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat was still asleep.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby grinned at him, racing out of the den, almost tripping over herself as she did so. "Let's go!"

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    1 ᴍᴏᴏɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell stayed next to her mother, keeping warm.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:04 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |22 moons | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She looked at him as they walked further to the camp, thinking "You know that I love you Mottlecloud?" she meowed silently so anyone could hear her, even thought there was not any cats near By. Flicking her ears embrassed "Are you never...thinked to move on? leave the Duskclan?" she meowed suddently.

Flamingshadow
She-cat |20 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Blazekit, Robinslash

She looked at him, before nodded "alright" she meowed thinking "are you wirried about your sister Silencedapple?" she meowed remembering the missing queen and her kits.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |2 moons | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Cardinalkit, Thrushkit

He keep running, tail flicking side to side as he run trying his very everything to keep the speed up "lets try a trick on her" he meowed to Cardinalkit and Thrushkit "anyone run a different direction..." he meowed thinking.

Plumpaw
Tom | 13 moons | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Dusklight
"
He looked at Shiningpaw talking with his mentor Tinyfang, probably why she didn't have her ceremony jsut yet. Sighing he turned to see his mentor Dusklight, thinking if he could go to talk with him as well. Tail flicking he walked to him "Mornings Dusklight?" he meowed silently.

Waterflight
She-cat | 14 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: open

She blinked her eyes when noticed Stormyskies to run to talk with Beestripe. Sighing she just hide her face under her paws and continued to sleep or tryed to. She was heared about this new clan Dawnclan, which maked her thougtfully, but was not yet talked with Stormyskies about it.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 28 moons | warrior | crush: small to Otterleap| assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She groomed her fur and licked her paws, flicking her ears when noticed that something happened between Winterwing and Otterleap. Winterwing run away to the camp all piss off, tail flicking she wlaked to the tom "What happened? Did you do get a fight?" she meowed softy, watching the toms crying.

Nighthawk
Tom | 32 moons | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: Aspensong

He walked slowly behing the she-cat, speeding up his steps as much he could, because he didn't want her to wait too long. Tail flicking he entered the camp entrance and looked the snowy lands above them "It's kind of weird that somehow leaf-bare is annoying, but other way this is very beautiful time too" he meowed pawing the cold white snow at his paws gently.

Falconkit
Tom | 3 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He rolled his eyes "well that very hard to say, because I am never seen a falcon either..." he meowed taking his another bite.

Blizzardfang
Tom |59 moons | rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

He sighed and looked the other senior warrior "well what ever, I am thinking to go to a walk anyways, so have a good day Frozenriver" he meowed giving him a small nod before walking toward the forest.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 29 moons | Rank unknown | crush: open |mate: open | tags: Alfie

She gived him a amused look "really? There is lot happened to you, you hunted a hawk and got almost killed By a owl" she meowed ears flicking for any noises there. She started to think how boring her life much to be for a wildcat, eating ,sleeping, playing...how boring.

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | 13 moons | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Pinepaw

She shooked her head "nah, you catched it so, you can keep it...I can hunt on my own" she meowed smilling to the young tom "You're from Duskclan right? My name is Bloom, who are you?" she meowed to him.

Ivythorn
Agender | 32 moons | Exiled | crush/ forgidden mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow

She thought for a moment "Maxim is four kits? too much kits will be very problesom, excpecially in this season" she meowed looking the pile of snow near the dens entrance.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 32 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw, Squirrelpaw

She smilled at Smokepaw "very good but not enought" she meowed to her, then taked the hit on Squirrelpaw. The hit was strong enought to weak her balance, but not enought to push her over "You're holding, but other way good" she meowed to her.

Silentstream
She-cat |25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall, open| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smallfoot

Chanting the new names she smiled happily, before stood up and wached the camp once again. Her hetechromia eyes noticed the lonely little munchin tom there "Hello Smallfoot" she meowed to the mini cat.

Deathgaze
tom | 25 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: Autumnleaves /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He looked at him "well I did hear it, but...my brains kind of ingnored it, thinking that it was just my imagine" he meowed embrassed "you know I do feel very honored that the tom I like likes me back, It's kind of weird feeling too" he meowed purring.

Bluepaw
tom | 14 moons | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | tags: Aspenpaw

He rolled his eyes "hey come on Aspen, it's just a name it dosen't make you worsen that anyone else are" he meowed thinking "and beside if Desertstar sees you to do warrior like thinks, without trouples...maybe he see you be ready to become a warrior" he meowed trying to cheer the stubborn she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:17 am

Aspensong // tags: Nighthawk
    Aspensong took a quiet look around, taking in the snow covered landscape. "I guess.. Maybe I'm just more of a Greenleaf cat. It's always so cold and so many cats get sick..",she looked at her paws, shrugging away the feeling of the cold touching her pelt already. "Come on, show me how to love Leaf-bare!",she meowed loudly, jumping away playfully.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:04 am

Frozenriver
Male|68 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Open
Frozenriver shook his head. "To to the border on the east side of the territory where the tree is at sunset." He whispered. "Now get out of camp." He hissed, but the look in his eyes showed Frozenriver wasn't trying to ve mean.

Dante
Male|33 Moons|Crush: Swanshadow|Tags: Swanshadow & Kits
Dante ran out side of DuskClan territory, and went hunting.

Redfur
Male|33 Moons|Mate: Featherpelt|Tags: Featherpelt,
Creamkit, Mosskit

-asleep by Featherpelt-

Dapplefrost
Female|30 Moons|Mate: Mustangpounce|Crush: Mustangpounce|Tags: Mustangpounce
Dapplefrost laughed. "You did." She agreed.

Silencedapple
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Mousekit, Falconkit
Silencedapple nudged a mouse to the kits. "Eat up!" She purred.

Lakeheart
Male|27 Moons|Mate: Paleface|Tags: Paleface
Lakeheart pressed against her, and purred.

Riley
Female|22 Moons|Mate: Berwald|Tags: Berwald, Swan
Riley purred. "Okay, Burr. Don't hurt yourself." She mewed.

Robinslash
Male|21 Moons|Mate: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Robinslash sighed. "Yes... No... I don't know anymore."

Snowpetal
Female|21 Moons|Mate: Shadowstep|Tags: Open
"So my sister's kit is in another Clan?" Snowpetal whispered. She shook her head, and stood. "I need to-" Snowpetal started, but a wave of sadness swamped her. She ran out of camp, weeping.

Leaffire
Female|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Mate: Mousebriar|Tags: Mousebriar
Leaffire nodded, and curled up, her side pressed against her mate.

Owlbreeze
Male|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Deerwillow|Tags:
Deerwillow

Owlbreeze let himself slow a tiny bit, so his mate could catch him.

Goldenheart
Female|16 Moons|Mate: TBA|Tags: Open
Open

Morningpaw
Female|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Timberheart|Tags: Timberheart, Leopardfrost
Morningpaw's eyes widened. "A-a full medicine cat? For real? Me? Ohmystarsohmystars!" Morningpaw squealed, jumping around. "Yesyesyesyes!" She purred, tail waving.

Comet
Male|14 Moons|Crush: Mint|Tags: Mint
Raising his head sleepily, Comet nodded. "Good idea..."

Roaringpaw
Male|12 Moons|Crush: Frecklepaw|Tags: Frecklepaw
Roaringpaw scratched at the ground, making a small hole, and pushed the prey. Covering it back up, he watched Frecklepaw scent the air.

Nightpaw
Female|12 Moons|Crush: Basspaw|Tags: Open
Open

Deadpaw
Male|9 Moons|Crush: Hoppaw|Tags: Hoppaw
Deadpaw shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe we can explore?" He suggested.

Brookpaw
Female|8 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Open
Open

Streampaw
Female|8 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Rushpaw, Reedpaw
Streampaw padded into camp with her brothers, carrying a blackbird.

Reedpaw
Male|8 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Streampaw, Rushpaw
Reedpaw followed his sister, carrying three mice.

Rushpaw
Male|8 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags:Streampaw, Reedpaw
Rushpaw padded beside his brother, carrying a rabbit and a vole.

Swan
Female|3 Moons|Mother: Riley (Adoptive)|Tags: Riley,
Berwald

Swan giggled and bounced around. "Yay!"

Creamkit
Female|3 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Open
Creamkit sighed in dissapointment. Following her brother, she curled up next to him.

Mosskit
Male|3 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Redfur
Mosskit padded to his mother and nuzzled into her fur.

Lilykit
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Nursing
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me