DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Mist » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:38 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/8 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Tags: Dustfang, Sage
Ivypaw got to her paws as Dustfang started to bring his conversation with Sage to an end. "It was nice to meet you Sage," she meowed softly.

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay, Open
Nettle yawned as he glanced around. "Well while we wait we should maybe get to know one another," he meowed. "Especially if we're going to be friends."

Shadowleap/Tom/17 moons/Warrior/Assigned Mate: TBD/ Tags: Open
Open
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 am

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Warrior of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Heatherfang was just chilling by Wolfsong and Nightdust because idk what to do with this bean

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn + her kits

The fluffy black and white Tom curled around the kits,fluffing up his fur to keep them as warm as they would be if their mother was there. He sighed when he got a mewl from Waspkit,laying his head on his paws as he tried to keep them warm and happy.

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

"Why am I horrible?Stormyskies I'm a murderer. Do you know how many cats we lost from that fire because I couldn't keep my clan safely together?!If I had been able to keep them organized and together they would all still be alive!If I had kept Briarheart in camp before she started kitting,Petalkit would still be alive!If I had made sure to keep Petalpelt from going out that say she'd still be here!Greystorm and Pebblepool would still be here!Poppytrot and Lioncall would still be here!Their deaths are all my fault!What do you not understand about that?!"

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Darkwing was pacing in camp,his tail flicking as he glanced around.He wanted to go out and do something,but with Desertstar in the state he was in,there was no way he could leave.Not that Embergaze couldn't handle it all,but he just felt like he needed to stay,just in case.

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

Frozennight had just returned from a hunting patrol,and he put down his prey on the pile before sitting down and grooming his paws.

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

Hercules padded back to the den he shared with Lafayette,a blissful look on his face as he

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

Her eyes widened,but her gaze soften and she gave a long purr,nuzzling the tom's cheek and then licking his ears."I don't see why not. . .what ever you want to do,love. . . " Grasswhistle mewed softly in his ear,her fur smoothing down as she looked him in the eyes.

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Forbidden:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

Dewnose chuckled,quite regally in fact,and nuzzled her again. She began to shiver a bit more,stopping in her tracks and looking at Hollybush."Maybe we should head back to camp,it's freezing. . ."

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Pearwing

Appledust gave her mate a small smile,shaking her head."I'm fine Pearwing,don't worry about me it was just a small trip. Once I get some sleep it'll all be okay."

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

Berryfrost nodded,purring loudly as she nuzzled the Tom."Of course I will Coalflame. But promise me you with go around flirting with anyone else.if I hear you saying anything to any one about how pretty they are or anything I'm leaving you."

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

Open

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

"Because he doesn't deserve that!Batpaw deserves to have a pair of parents who love him and care for him!I'm not going to ruin his life by telling him how horrible his life could have been Spidertail!"His fur fluffed up and he hissed at the shecat,lashing his tail back and fourth.

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

Patchfur purred and led the shecat back into camp,laying down in their nest and curling around her."You're going to be happy soon Sorrowstep. . .just you wait."

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

Emberwing padded into camp with a robin in her jaws.She sighed as she placed it onto the

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

One of his eyes opened and he pressed his side against Creekshine's,purring a bit.

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

Sandysteps ears perked and she gave him a curious look."Why?"She stayed quiet for a few minutes before she understood what he meant."Oh Sparrowtear,that's alright. We don't have to have kits. It's all okay,as long as I have you with me. . .and you know,maybe Starclan will be kind to us and let us find a kit to take care of."

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

The pretty she-cat was laying in camp,her head laying on her paws.

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

His eyes were bright as he nuzzled against her,but he soon stood up,his eyes wide."If you're expecting you shouldn't be out in the cold,come on let's get you back to your den,unless you want to come back with me to mine,if not I'll come stay with you in yours."He gently nudged her with his nose,worry lacing his sparkling Amber eyes.

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

She snorted,rolling her eyes at the suggested nickname."I don't think that's funny. I'm not going to make fun of you. Though,what about Losthare. .
?No that's stupid. . I'll figure it out eventually. But I'll show you around camp if you want. I bet you'll get to sleep in the warriors den with me"

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:open|Tags:Daysong,open

runningwhisker just gave a shrug,nodding a bit as he began to pad out of camp,his pawsteps quick and light,barely making an imprint in the snow."It's dark out so be Careful."

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Yarrowsprout

Spotteddust opened her mouth to speak,but she blushed,looking away.She stayed quiet for a bit before looking back at the tom with a small smile."I'm not good with picking what to do,but we could go for a walk if you want. . maybe cuddle a bit? I mean only if you want to. . .I really like you Yarrowsprout. . "She mumbles,hanging her head a bit.

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunleopard|Crush:Sunleopard|Tags:open

Open

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Smokewhisker

Mistlespots jumped back,her eyes wide."Of course it's cold,do you have bees in your brain?! You're rolling around in the cold snow!"Her voice held a teasing tone,and she chuckles,swatting snow at the tom with a loud purr.

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

Open

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

out of camp

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

The soft shecat gave a purr at the lick in her nose,following him out of camp. She had been friends with Borageblossom before she passed away,and it had hurt her too,but not as much as the lose of a sister would be to her brother,whom just happened to be the Tom Softwinds was walking with.

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

Smallpounce gave the Tom a small smile."It's alright Maplefur. Everyone loses their temper sometimes,the only thing that matters is that neither of you are severely hurt."

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Ambersky

Spotted Ambersky,he padded over,nuzzling her cheek gently in greeting."Hey Ambersky,have you been out hunting too?"

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

walking around camp

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

out of camp

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

out of camp

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

open

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Open

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

open

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

in camp

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

Open

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

She just came back from Hunting,a squirrel in her jaws

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

He eventually fell asleep,curled around Weaselstorm.

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

Hiddensun,spotting Magpieflight,he padded over and curled around her,falling asleep.

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

"You too Shadowstep!Don't forget to come see me tomorrow!"She calls,before she turned away,heading back towards her own camp.

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

She curled up and tried to fall asleep without success

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

She picked up the prey they had caught and followed Stagheart back towards camp.

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

Open

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

He gave a nod,but turned away to cough a bit,laying his head on his paws once he had finished. He felt horrible,and it was likely he had a cold,but being the Tom be was be refuses to see one of the medicine cats about it.

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

Open

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

Open

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

She gave a very enthusiastic nod,nuzzling him and licking his cheeks and in between his ears."Yes!Yes yes yes!I think we can have kits in the future! Scorchcloud you don't know how happy you make me."She purred,pressing her nose to his giving him a soft lovingly look.

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Open

John
Tom|26 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Weaselstorm,Alexander

He snorted,shaking his head."It's not a love story,I promise. He loves you Weaselstorm,I can tell he does. It's all over him. Alexander isn't one to lead someone on,I know him well enough to know that." John mews,nuzzling up to her a bit more when he noticed she was trying not to cry."What's wrong Weaselstorm?"

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

Open

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

She nodded and bounced into the warriors den,laying down in her nest she shared with Hazelfire.

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Colorado |Tags:Colorado

She gave a nod,smiling softly at Colorado."I'm not one to discriminate between clan cats and rogues or loners or even kittypets. We're all cats,and we all deserve someone to spend time with."

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

She huffed,shaking her head but not saying anything.

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He smiled."That'd be nice. If you'd like to come hunting with me you can.We can actually go now if you'd like." {WB}

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

"It's getting late don't you think we should head back and maybe come back tomorrow?"She asked quietly,pinning her ears.

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

She glanced at Specklepond before heading off to hunt on her own for a bitm

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Moondust

Sparrowclaw,spotting the beautiful Moondust,padded over to her,purring as he licked her cheek."Hey Moondust. How are you this fine evening?"

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

She purred a bit before she pinned her ears and padded out if the roots of the tree,heading back towards camp with a sigh.

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

She giggled at Starlingmists failed attempt at getting out of the snow,shaking her head a bit as they began to pad back towards camp.

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Palemoom|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Snakehop

Seeing Darkice and Palemoon pad into camp,he flicked his tail for his brother to follow him over to the two."Hey you two,what's up."

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Darkice|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Adderjump

He followed his brother smiling softly at the two shecats.

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

"My housefolk won't mind. Just ask Tea,she used to give prey out all the time. Just say the word and I'll get it for you."Temple mews,nudging the rest of the fish to her to finish off.

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Stormyskies

Beestripe had just woken up,and she was obviously very tired.

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy
The Tom just pinned his ears against his head,not really sure what to say. He wasn't quite comfortable with all these cats around. Sure they had been clanmates before,but now they were strangers and everything was different. They scared him,he didn't know what they were capable of at this point,and that was a scary thought."I guess you're right but they can just come to us right?I know some cats will figure out what we're doing on their own right?We don't have to seek them out,besides what if we find Desertstar or someone who won't want to join us and we tell them and they attack?"

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur,Rosepaw,Tulippaw

The warrior kept quiet as they passed back to camp,fluffing her fur up from the cold.

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

Open

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Open

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

He chuckled,shaking his head. "Just bearable enough huh?What can I do to make you like Leafbare huh Squirrelpaw? Do I need to share a nest or something with you?"He teased,nuzzling her cheek softly (wb)

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

Mothpaw gave a crooked grin,nodding."Hunting in the night,sounds mysterious and fun. Good idea Basspaw"

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Open

Roachpaw gave a nod,though he seemed a bit upset."Mhmm,hunting tomorrow. I am a little upset though. . .I wanted to spend some time with you."

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

Thimbleberrypaw nodded at his mothers question,his eyes bright.

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

"I don't see why not. . .That'd be fun."

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw gave a nod,nuzzling his father a bit.

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

With a nod,he purred,glancing around the area for any sign of prey in the fading light.

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

"I don't think I could be the mentor Frogtongue!I'm not experienced enough!"She mewed,standing up with a grin."Race ya!"

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Lynxpaw padded out of the apprentices den with a heavy sigh,glaring at his paws as the sun hit his fur.

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

The grumpy,antisocial apprentice was sitting in a tree above camp,rolling his eyes at the ceremony,not caring one bit.

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Softpaw,Curlheart

The tom looked up when he heard his name,seeing Softpaw,the tears began to flow faster and he hissed."I'm fine Softpaw,go back to camp. I'll be there later."He mewled,standing up and beginning to pad away from her,his body shaking as he cried.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

Once back in camp the sand cat moves towards the apprentices den with a yawn
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:45 am

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, John, open

"I... I guess I just remembered my old mate and..." she started before hiding her head under her paws. "What is wrong with me? Why am I so emotional?"

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

He raced off after her excited to start this new slate for the two of them. Now they could finally have a family without being afraid of being caught.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, open

She nodded at the tom before turning to her daughter beside her. The queen smiled before meowing, "Thrushkit, you're going to grow up to be a gorgeous young lady one day. You will have a wonderful life and you will find another cat who will make you more happy then you could ever describe. I know I did when I meet your father and he took me out to the mountains. We watch the sunset together and fell in love." Swanshadow purred out to her daughter. "Just keep your head up high and don't let things bring you down when you are feeling sad. Okay?"

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, open

Cardinalkit nodded before she yawned. The kit shook it off before she rolled over onto her back and looked up. She was a playful little one but well, she didn't talk much.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, Lilypaw, open

She wasn't one to give up easily. Softpaw stood back up and followed the tom some more. "Lilypaw please! I'll listen and we can talk things out! I am not going to give up on you! You matter to me a lot Lilypaw."

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

Viperpaw also set some prey down before getting an idea. "Let's go check out the new kits! I haven't seen them yet."

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

He gave her a large smile and purred loudly at her reaction. "I'm glad that even after all of this, I can still make one cat happy."

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"And you too." He purred back. "I'd love to have a son named Cougarkit and a daughter named Jaykit. How a about you?" Moonflight asked his mate.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

The she cat smiled once seeing her mate and nuzzled the tom back. "No actually. Have you been?" She answered.

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom followed Deathgaze but didn't run out like how he did. He laughed for a bit before meowing, "is someone scared of the water?"

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

Colorado purred softly before meowing, "That's really nice of you buttercup." Already, the tom had decided to give her a nickname.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"That will be the first and last time I'm ever eating a frog." He chuckled before looked around. "Isn't the nighttime gorgeous? It's so calm and peaceful and everything."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

The tom had never been playful. He had always been very strict and orderly, until now. He smirked at the she cat before leaping at her and pinned her down with a playful smile.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Anything for you Heatpaw." He purred before he started to groom her fur up.

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Whatever you say." He purred before padding over to a more secluded place. Of course this tom would be the type of guy to do this unlike his other brothers and sisters.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Let's cuddle outside of camp. We aren't assigned mates so that would be risky for inside of camp." He meowed to her before leaping on outside of camp.

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Well I mean it's been bearable cold but this snow is just terribly cold." He explained before trying to groom himself off and get warm again.

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"Actually, just take all of it. I'm not hungry." He meowed before shoving the prey close to her and rolled over onto his side. The tom was silent before he sighed and sat back up. "It's funny how I dumb clan cat has founded us yet. By now for sure they would have."

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Spottedfern, open

Alfie didn't lose the act even after he passed her. Though with him not looking where he was going, the tom soon tripped over his own paws and fell down. He snorted and cleaned himself off before diving into a bush.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:09 am

Stonepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Needed|tag: open| scent: flowers

open, sitting in a flower patch

Darkear
She-cat|32 Moons|Assigned: Tinyfang|Forbidden: Copperfang|Apprentice: Smokepaw| tags:copperfang| scent: water

She sniffed the air, then she felt a pain in her stomach. She immediately stopped and threw up.

Frecklepelt
Tom|31 Moons|Assigned: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: grass

rolling in a patch of grass

Leafeye
She-cat|31 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: leafs

sitting in a tree

Cinderface
Tom|27 Moons|Assigned: Rabbitcloud|Apprentice: Viperpaw| tags: open| scent: cinders

taking a walk

Honeydusk
She-cat|26 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open|scent: honey

watching a bee hive

Goldstripe
She-cat|21 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: open| scent: lilac

sitting in a crowd of cats

Snowtuft
She-cat|21 Moons|crush: Puddlejump |Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: Puddlejump| scent: sweet berries

"Well yes, but for now, Desertstar hasn't showed much sign of replacing Embergaze."

Mint
Tom|13 Moons|Crush: Comet| loner| tags: comet| scent: slight two leg, slight mint

He smiled and laughed " ok, ill see if i can find a mouse to share. he said seeing a small shadow.

Pinepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: TBD| tags: open| scent: pine

hunting

Heatpaw
|11 moons|she cat| Crush: Salmonpaw, open| mentor: tbd| tags: salmonpaw| scent: grass

She nuzzled Salmonpaw "I think i'm warm now."

Gingerpaw
|11 moons| tom| crush: open| mentor: tbd| tags: Bloom| scent: ginger

"oh, uhmm. this is gonna be uncomfotable." he sighed "Well erm when i was kit, i was in a group of rogues, that tried killing us."

Featherpelt
She-cat|36 Moons|Assigned: Redfur|Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit| tags: kits, open| scent: milk

She smiled as she saw her kits play. she padded to redfur side and smiled "Redfur" she sighed "I love you."

Riverkit
She-cat| days old| tags: family, open| cent: milk

She got up and tried walking to he butterfly. She fell but got back up an tried to pounce on, only to fall on her face. she giggled and got back up.

Birdkit|days old| tags: family, open| scent: milk

Birdkit sat up "Ma." she struggled "Maaaraaa, maka, mana, maba.." she squeaked "Mama.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:53 am

Stormwake// Non gender//39 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; none//Tagged; Oatbelly

Noticing the sudden change in her behavior, Stormwake frowned "Are you sure?" After seeing her nod, they decided to not press the matter further "Okay then... I promise I'll walk with you tomorrow first thing

Windsong// Female// 39 moons// Elder// Mate; To be Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

The She-cat grinned and abruptly got to her paws. She felt her legs strain painfully and immediately regretted the action. Thinking quickly, she developed an excuse "I-I just realized how late it is, could we do this tomorrow morning? I'm feeling tired." She uttered, feeling as if she would hold them back with her recovering legs. After all, she was just the third wheel anyway. Putting on a pretend smile, she lifted her head higher "Why don't you two go by yourselves? I'll catch up with you tomorrow."

Willowtree//She-cat//28 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Camp

She stood glued to the ground as Timberheart rapidly approached. With little time to form coherent thoughts, she immediately blurted out her first thoughts. "I-I didn't betray the clan! I got lost after the fire and only just found you. I've been looking for so long and-" She had to stop to breathe, the rambling stealing her of any breath she tried to consume.

Tigerwhisker//Tom//24 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

Tigerwhiskers eyes lit up at the sight of their mate. "Really? I haven't seen them around at all lately... It would be a shame if they left." Tigerwhisker shook his saddness away. "Anyway, how are you right now?" He asked, since he really hadn't talked to her too much the past moon, something he felt guilty about.

Smokestep// Male//45 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; tiny one on Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Shadedbrook

"Heh, I think I can imagine that." He meowed, looking up at the snowy night sky. "I doubt this will let up anytime soon. Might as well hunt before it gets colder."

Jadewing// Female// 22 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; Hollytouch

She wasn't expecting her offer to be taken right away, but was nonetheless open to the Idea of hunting. "That'd be nice. Hopefully we'll find enough prey to feed a few cats." She meowed, before continuing, "Where did you have in mind? I'd rather not go fishing, with the river starting to become iced over."

Nightspook// Female// 31 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

Nightspook trottec quickly into camp, not wanting to be out with the impending night settling in. She dropped two of the three mice she had caught, taking the smallest for herself and settling down to eat

Thunderkit// male// Newborn// Tagged; Family

Asleep.

Whitewater// Female// 36 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; open// Tagged; Open

Open
╔═════════════╗

He/They/She.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

struggling with gender identity
rn ;,)

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:33 pm

honeybee ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tigerwhisker ; forbidden: none ; mood: happy ; tag: tigerwhisker
She frowned, remembering her sister and her mate. She soon shook her head and said, "I'm good, feelin' happy, feelin' great. How about you?"

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: sleep ; tag: sunfire, open
sTILL A SLEEPING BBY

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: alarmed ; tag: blazekit, open
Raggedpaw huffed before turning to the sick kit, "Hang on, I think I know what you need to do." THe medic app pushed the three herbs forward, unsheathing a claw, "Eat this one and one of these." she said, pointing to the catmint then at the tansy and borage.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: happy ; tag: alfie, open
Spottedfern chuckled a little, "Mister? Hey, I can see you there, what's up?" the she-cat called over to him.

[tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: happy ; tag: max
Tabitha's ear flicked, "But why? One measly bite isn't gonna be enough for energy. But, fair enough, you do what you do." the rogue purred before taking two bites.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Warrior of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Heatherfang was just chilling by Wolfsong and Nightdust because idk what to do with this bean

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn + her kits

The fluffy black and white Tom curled around the kits,fluffing up his fur to keep them as warm as they would be if their mother was there. He sighed when he got a mewl from Waspkit,laying his head on his paws as he tried to keep them warm and happy.

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

"Why am I horrible?Stormyskies I'm a murderer. Do you know how many cats we lost from that fire because I couldn't keep my clan safely together?!If I had been able to keep them organized and together they would all still be alive!If I had kept Briarheart in camp before she started kitting,Petalkit would still be alive!If I had made sure to keep Petalpelt from going out that say she'd still be here!Greystorm and Pebblepool would still be here!Poppytrot and Lioncall would still be here!Their deaths are all my fault!What do you not understand about that?!"

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Darkwing was pacing in camp,his tail flicking as he glanced around.He wanted to go out and do something,but with Desertstar in the state he was in,there was no way he could leave.Not that Embergaze couldn't handle it all,but he just felt like he needed to stay,just in case.

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

Frozennight had just returned from a hunting patrol,and he put down his prey on the pile before sitting down and grooming his paws.

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

Hercules padded back to the den he shared with Lafayette,a blissful look on his face as he

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

She stopped next to him,staying quiet for a few moments before she hung her head a bit."Lizarddash? Are you doing this because you really love me or are you just leading me on?"When she looked up she looked near tears,and her ears were pinned to the side of her head,and her tail was bushed up.

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Forbidden:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

Dewnose chuckled,quite regally in fact,and nuzzled her again. She began to shiver a bit more,stopping in her tracks and looking at Hollybush."Maybe we should head back to camp,it's freezing. . ."

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Pearwing

Appledust gave her mate a small smile,shaking her head."I'm fine Pearwing,don't worry about me it was just a small trip. Once I get some sleep it'll all be okay."

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

Berryfrost nodded,purring loudly as she nuzzled the Tom."Of course I will Coalflame. But promise me you with go around flirting with anyone else.if I hear you saying anything to any one about how pretty they are or anything I'm leaving you."

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

Open

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

"Because he doesn't deserve that!Batpaw deserves to have a pair of parents who love him and care for him!I'm not going to ruin his life by telling him how horrible his life could have been Spidertail!"His fur fluffed up and he hissed at the shecat,lashing his tail back and fourth.

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

Patchfur purred and led the shecat back into camp,laying down in their nest and curling around her."You're going to be happy soon Sorrowstep. . .just you wait."

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

Emberwing padded into camp with a robin in her jaws.She sighed as she placed it onto the

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

One of his eyes opened and he pressed his side against Creekshine's,purring a bit.

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

Sandysteps ears perked and she gave him a curious look."Why?"She stayed quiet for a few minutes before she understood what he meant."Oh Sparrowtear,that's alright. We don't have to have kits. It's all okay,as long as I have you with me. . .and you know,maybe Starclan will be kind to us and let us find a kit to take care of."

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

The pretty she-cat was laying in camp,her head laying on her paws.

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

His eyes were bright as he nuzzled against her,but he soon stood up,his eyes wide."If you're expecting you shouldn't be out in the cold,come on let's get you back to your den,unless you want to come back with me to mine,if not I'll come stay with you in yours."He gently nudged her with his nose,worry lacing his sparkling Amber eyes.

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

She snorted,rolling her eyes at the suggested nickname."I don't think that's funny. I'm not going to make fun of you. Though,what about Losthare. .
?No that's stupid. . I'll figure it out eventually. But I'll show you around camp if you want. I bet you'll get to sleep in the warriors den with me"

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:open|Tags:Daysong,open

runningwhisker just gave a shrug,nodding a bit as he began to pad out of camp,his pawsteps quick and light,barely making an imprint in the snow."It's dark out so be Careful."

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Yarrowsprout

With a grin she followed the tom out of camp,keeping pace with him nicely,if even keeping a little bit ahead of him due to the fact her legs were longer.

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunleopard|Crush:Sunleopard|Tags:open

Open

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Smokewhisker

Mistlespots curled around the tom,and began to help him groom his fur,purring lightly as she did so."You're right,but still,snow is normally cold."

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

Open

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

out of camp

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

The soft shecat gave a purr at the lick in her nose,following him out of camp. She had been friends with Borageblossom before she passed away,and it had hurt her too,but not as much as the lose of a sister would be to her brother,whom just happened to be the Tom Softwinds was walking with.

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

Smallpounce gave the Tom a small smile."It's alright Maplefur. Everyone loses their temper sometimes,the only thing that matters is that neither of you are severely hurt."

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Ambersky

He nodded."I didn't catch too much,a mouse and two squirrels,but if it will feed some of the clan,then that's great.How have you been today?I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving this morning. . .I was called on a patrol and you looked to peaceful sleeping. . "

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

walking around camp

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

out of camp

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

out of camp

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

open

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Open

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

open

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

in camp

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

Open

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

She just came back from Hunting,a squirrel in her jaws

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

He eventually fell asleep,curled around Weaselstorm.

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

Hiddensun,spotting Magpieflight,he padded over and curled around her,falling asleep.

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

"You too Shadowstep!Don't forget to come see me tomorrow!"She calls,before she turned away,heading back towards her own camp.

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

She curled up and tried to fall asleep without success

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

She yelped at the tom leaped at her,causing her to drop the squirrel onto the ground.She looked up at him from her spot where he pinned her on the ground,her ear tips now basically on fire."S-stagheart? What are you doing?"

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

Open

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

He gave a nod,but turned away to cough a bit,laying his head on his paws once he had finished. He felt horrible,and it was likely he had a cold,but being the Tom be was be refuses to see one of the medicine cats about it.

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

Open

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

Open

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

She gave him a soft,loving smile,nuzzling his shoulder blade."Are you not happy Scorchcloud?Don't force yourself to be with me if you aren't going to be happy with me."

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Open

John
Tom|26 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Weaselstorm,Alexander

"All of us are emotional sometimes. It's just part of life Weaselstorm. Don't worry about it.You have every right to cry over your old mate, I'm assuming he's in a better place now though,so don't worry too much. . . .besides,I don't think you want Alexander worrying about you and basically doing anything you want him to do for you now do you?"He teased,nuzzling the she-cat in a friendly manner.

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

Open

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

She nodded and bounced into the warriors den,laying down in her nest she shared with Hazelfire.

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Colorado |Tags:Colorado

Her ear tips began to heat up and she blinked at him,her fur fluffing up."B-buttercup?That's pretty. . Is that what you're calling me now?"

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

She huffed,shaking her head but not saying anything.

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He smiled."That'd be nice. If you'd like to come hunting with me you can.We can actually go now if you'd like." {WB}

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

"It's getting late don't you think we should head back and maybe come back tomorrow?"She asked quietly,pinning her ears.

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

She glanced at Specklepond before heading off to hunt on her own for a bitm

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Moondust

Sparrowclaw,spotting the beautiful Moondust,padded over to her,purring as he licked her cheek."Hey Moondust. How are you this fine evening?"

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

She purred a bit before she pinned her ears and padded out if the roots of the tree,heading back towards camp with a sigh.

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

She giggled at Starlingmists failed attempt at getting out of the snow,shaking her head a bit as they began to pad back towards camp.

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Palemoom|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Snakehop

Seeing Darkice and Palemoon pad into camp,he flicked his tail for his brother to follow him over to the two."Hey you two,what's up."

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Darkice|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Adderjump

He followed his brother smiling softly at the two shecats.

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

"My housefolk won't mind. Just ask Tea,she used to give prey out all the time. Just say the word and I'll get it for you."Temple mews,nudging the rest of the fish to her to finish off.

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Stormyskies

Beestripe had just woken up,and she was obviously very tired.

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy
The Tom just pinned his ears against his head,not really sure what to say. He wasn't quite comfortable with all these cats around. Sure they had been clanmates before,but now they were strangers and everything was different. They scared him,he didn't know what they were capable of at this point,and that was a scary thought."I guess you're right but they can just come to us right?I know some cats will figure out what we're doing on their own right?We don't have to seek them out,besides what if we find Desertstar or someone who won't want to join us and we tell them and they attack?"

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur,Rosepaw,Tulippaw

The warrior kept quiet as they passed back to camp,fluffing her fur up from the cold.

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

Open

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Open

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

He chuckled,shaking his head. "Just bearable enough huh?What can I do to make you like Leafbare huh Squirrelpaw? Do I need to share a nest or something with you?"He teased,nuzzling her cheek softly (wb)

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

Mothpaw gave a crooked grin,nodding."Hunting in the night,sounds mysterious and fun. Good idea Basspaw"

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Open

Roachpaw gave a nod,though he seemed a bit upset."Mhmm,hunting tomorrow. I am a little upset though. . .I wanted to spend some time with you."

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

Thimbleberrypaw nodded at his mothers question,his eyes bright.

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

"I don't see why not. . .That'd be fun."

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw gave a nod,nuzzling his father a bit.

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

With a nod,he purred,glancing around the area for any sign of prey in the fading light.

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

"I don't think I could be the mentor Frogtongue!I'm not experienced enough!"She mewed,standing up with a grin."Race ya!"

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Lynxpaw padded out of the apprentices den with a heavy sigh,glaring at his paws as the sun hit his fur.

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

The grumpy,antisocial apprentice was sitting in a tree above camp,rolling his eyes at the ceremony,not caring one bit.

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Softpaw,Curlheart

The tom looked up when he heard his name,seeing Softpaw,the tears began to flow faster and he hissed."I'm fine Softpaw,go back to camp. I'll be there later."He mewled,standing up and beginning to pad away from her,his body shaking as he cried.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

Once back in camp the sand cat moves towards the apprentices den with a yawn
[/quote]
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Blazekit sniffed at the herbs. The catmint smelled amazing. She then ate the herbs as Raggedpaw had told her to. "Well that wasn't so bad." She mewed, licking her lips. She looked at Raggedpaw. "Aren't you worried you might get greencough?" She added, coughing a bit.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Sproutbloom

Wolfsong watched Cliffleg for a few more moments before he looked around for his deputy. "Sproutbloom?" he called out before he spotted her, standing up he made his way over to her.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Senior Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust smiled slightly and chuckled before he licked her cheek "Sleep well." he mumbled before he laid his head down and curled around her.

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy flicked her tail "I'm not afraid of any of them." she said shrugging slightly. "Not afraid of any cat in DuskClan at all. Not even Desertstar." she said. She then paused looking at the young apprentice in front of them and narrowing her eyes. "Some cats have a different perspective on life, you're far too young to understand." she shook her head. "Your assigned mates system has killed many cats. Is it really such a noble system when all it does is cause cats to be killed and exiled?" she asked. She flicked her tail "Move along little one, you're far too young to go jumping around in front of adults. You have no idea what we're capable of or if we're friendly or not. And you aren't trained enough to take us on. Where is your mentor? You should be more careful. You're going to run into trouble." she said.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple

Embergaze nodded and turned, heading back in the direction of camp. "Well that was probably the most successful border patrol i've ever been on." she said before she snorted. She flicked her tail before she yawned "At least we know theres no one to sneak into our territory during the night." she commented.

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze

"You'd have to be pretty desperate to go sneaking around at night in leaf bare but yeah." Frostpetal said with a chuckle. She then yawned "Don't yawn you're making me yawn!" she snapped at her sister playfully. "I'm ready for a nap." she said.

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw nodded slowly, giving Waterflight a worried look before she glanced up at the sky. "I'm sure Frostpetal will be back soon. She was on a patrol with Embergaze. It's nice to see them getting along again." she said.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

Sorrowstep curled up tightly and nodded, a happy purr rumbling in her chest. A chance to start over.. A chance to be someone new essentially.. She hoped they'd want her.. She wanted this so badly..

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind nodded in agreement, a smooth purr rumbling from his chest "Yes, that's all you need to do. Just try harder Brackenfall." he said in the sweetest voice he could muster earning him a real glare from Brackenfall. He chuckled and padded after Aspensong "I hope we haven't kept them waiting too long." he said.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

Brackenfall snorted "Oh yeah yeah, work harder. We'll see. You just wait till leafbare is over." he said before he grabbed his prey and trotted after his siblings. "I'm going to catch so many fish you won't know what to do with them all. You'll be eating fish for days."

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap purred softly and nuzzled her cheek "What a coincidence." he then looked over at their sons. Smiling slightly as he watched them "They look pretty excited about whatever story they got to hear." he commented.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Open

Hawktalon sat outside of the nursery watching the camp quietly.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose looked up at Halfthorn her head on her paws, her big eyes full of sadness as she gave him the most pathetic and sad look she could possibly muster without actually crying.

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Featherfrost

Shadowstep nodded, glancing up at the sky before he looked over at Featherfrost "I'll see you later." he said. "Stay safe, and keep your clan safe." he said before he turned. He flicked his tail in good bye as he headed back towards DuskClan.

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud snorted and flicked his tail "I'll race you, but I don't care about losing to a she-cat. I mean come on i've been loosing to Sootnose my entire life." he said with a small grin.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls pricked her ears before she giggled "Oh no! No it was a joke!!" she said quickly. "I don't want to get lost in a snowdrift in the dark!" she said laughing softly. "What if I fall upside down how are we going to get me out?"

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower, Coldwish

Islandheart glanced at Creamflower then looked around till her eyes fell on the large blue-grey tom. He was bringing back prey and seemed blissfully unaware of everything around him. She giggled softly and nodded "Hopefully." she said softly to Creamflower. She then looked back at Coldwish and smiled brightly at him "Well we don't have to stay out that long we should be fine. We can always come back and hide in the warrior's den where it's warm for a little while." she said.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar smiled slightly "Hmm.. I'm not sure.. I really like Cougarkit and Jaykit though.." she said. "Perhaps.. something water related like my name.." she paused her ear tips heating up. "Unless that sounds silly." she said quickly.

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump nodded "I think Embergaze doesn't care.. i've seen her blatantly ignore forbidden mates showing affection as long as no loyal to the system cats were around.. If she steps down and we get a stricter cat.. Things might not end up as easy.." he said shaking his head slightly.

Bearshadow|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

open

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots laughed "Oh no please." he said quickly "Please please don't tell her that!" he begged jokingly. "She'll come right out of camp and come hunt me down. I'll be on all the morning patrols until I retire." he said.

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Open

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Spottedfern,
Open

Lunardust nodded and grinned before she turned and padded off. She flicked her tail as she walked through the territory faintly wondering where her sister Moondust was.

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies lashed his tail in irritation "Oh yeah? And maybe if my mother had taken better care of herself and not hidden outside all the time my siblings, Sunnykit and Cloudykit would actually be alive right now." he replied. "Guess Petalpelt's murderer too. Or if Brightstar hadn't panicked and actually helped Petalpelt she could have survived drowning and she'd be here. Or if Embergaze had, had better control of her sister Spiderbite maybe Petalpelt and Thornfur would be here. Or maybe if Bayclaw had been faster Petalpelt would be here. Guess they're all murderers too. Or maybe if Rainy, Cloudykit, Sunnykit, and I had never been born maybe Petalpelt would have done something differently that day and be alive. Guess we're murderers too. Maybe if Pebblepool hadn't taken us in and lied Petalpelt would have been found out and every single one of them would all be alive?" he sighed and shook his head. "I can make excuses for everyone too Desertstar. It doesn't make us all killers. You can't control every aspect of every day for every one. You can't bring back my mother and I can't bring back my siblings and my grandmother. I couldn't prevent them from dying. And you couldn't either. We can't control death." he said.

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw felt her ears heat up instantly, she cleared her throat and shrugged. "P-Perhaps." she said, she'd tried to sound nonchalant about it but had failed instantly when she stuttered out of nervousness.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw smiled and nodded "Okay! I haven't seen them yet either, I wonder how many there are. Have you heard?" she asked as she padded over to his side again.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw looked around, where was the best place to look for her.. "Alright.." he said slowly before he headed towards loner territory. Or at least what he thought was loner territory. "Okay, we'll probably find her this way!" he said.

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Dawnwatcher, Volekit

Treekit glanced around wondering if he could spot Oliveheart's kits but he couldn't so he just looked at Dawnwatcher and nodded. He then glanced at Volekit "Oh yeah! Our grandpa!" he said excitedly. "Uh.. Uh,.." he paused, what was his name again? He glanced around spotting his father and then his uncle. That was it! "Swifttalon!" he said quickly.

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Cardinalkit

Acornkit looked around the nursery, there had to be something she could give to the younger kit here? Something nice.. She spotted a moss ball and stood up and dashed over to it, grabbing it and bringing it back she gently rolled it to the younger kit. "Here! You might like that! I don't know if you can do a lot with it yet.. But they're lots of fun!" she said.

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

"Oh." Benji replied before he snorted "You've got to work on your joking face it's the same as your regular talking face." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Smokepaw pinned her ears back, clearly angered by what Rainy was saying. "I already found trouble. And if I'm old enough to patrol the boarder I think I can handle Dawnclan cats in Duskclan's territory. Little one? I'm not a newborn kit you know! And as your in a different clan I don't believe I have to tell you who my mentor is!" She spat. The fur on her back rising in anger.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me