DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby aubunny » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:23 pm

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm/risky ; tag: max
"Up for risks, ay?" she raised an 'eyebrow' as her ear flicked. She wouldn't usually suggest this, but for him, Tabitha'd do anything. "Why don't we try? We'd probably be killed, but I don't really care anymore- my life has no purpose."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:34 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby thought for a moment, falling quiet, trying to bring up a story the kits hadn't heard yet. "I think I'm getting a bit too old, which was your favorite story to hear now?"

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby purred, giving him a smile. "Alright, Nightdust."

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom chuckled, before speeding up a bit so they could leave the camp together. "That's true. I trip more than you see, honestly."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
The Persian calico gave him a slightly forced smile, grateful for the rabbit. "Thank you, Ravenfeather."

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴋɪᴛꜱ
The sleek gray tabby gave his mate a lick on her cheek as he let her lean up against him "Are you alright, love?"

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom blinked, flattening his ears in disappointment that she thought he was leading her on. That was understandable though, considering all of the times he's tried to lead some other she-cats on. "Alright." He simply said,
before calmly walking out of the camp despite it growing too dark. She deserves better than me if she's going to have a forbidden mate at least.

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat pressed her pelt against hers, helping to warm her up. Her fur suddenly fluffed up in surprise at the question, and she hurried to spit an answer out. "I-I'd love to be your mate!" She flattened her ears in embarrassment for a moment once she realized that she had sounded a little strange.

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico let out a purr, purposely taking the wrong turn so they would have more time to talk. "And for me, more time with the most beautiful cat ever."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby looked around the clearing of their camp, surprised that she saw more of her clanmates here now.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave them both a smile, before remembering that Windsong was blind. "I think that's a great idea."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point turned, only the mouse in her jaws as she'd wound up missing the sparrow. "Nice catches."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell purred loudly, it was nice to know that Embergaze wouldn't tell Desertstar about them, despite her being the deputy. "That having white fur is great in leafbare."

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tall and thin seal point waited for a moment for Batpaw to go, before speaking. "I wanted to tell you that it wasn't just Batpaw that I gave up, it was Flightkit too. She's a kittypet now."

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby flattened his ears once he heard Rabbitdash, feeling like more of an outsider than a previous clan cat. Had everyone not even cared, not even noticed that he was gone? Either way, he was going to be a useless warrior, if a warrior at all. "I don't think my being here will change much honestly."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat laid her head on his shoulder, purring loudly. "And why would that be?"

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ,
    ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
The ginger and white tabby put his hackles down, but stayed next to his mate in case Maplefur tried something again. Both of them only had a few scrapes and small scratches on them from the scuffle.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
The ginger tabby flattened his ears in shame, getting to his paws, and avoiding their gazes. "But it was my fault. I left him to go get help, but I never went back. It's my fault he's even dead at all."

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom nodded, staying close to her as they headed out of the camp. Since the fire, he'd grown a lot closer to Softwinds, not that he'd admit to anyone but her.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The pure white tom walked beside her as they headed back to camp, three scrawny mice hanging from his jaws.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom blinked, before grinning at her. "Maybe you should be the mentor instead since I didn't even notice that. But yeah, we should be."

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby purred in amusement. "There's also snow at the bottom to help if you fall."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom brushed his tail against Brindlestep's flank, listening to her confession, suddenly feeling bad for a moment. "I'm sorry, Queen Catherine, I don't like you like that but I know someone who does."

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian looked around for his brother, before padding into the warrior's den and curled up in his nest.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point was bit slower than his mate by only a few moments, and curled around her with a purr.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom blinked, obviously surprised at her response. "You can slide on ice if a pond is frozen over. Oh! That reminds me! There's a pond just outside of the territory a bit, and it's probably frozen over by now! Although night is probably the worst time to go slide on ice."

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat gave him a lick on his ear. "Or would you rather have me staying in the den, y'know tending to our kits?"

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ, ɪᴠʏᴘᴀᴡ
The solid gray she-cat couldn't help but smile, it's been a while since she'd seen any of her family. "I've been alright, I usually hunt where I can." She kept the smile on her features, as she added. "And tell Tinyfang that you saw me."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat hadn't even been paying attention to where he was going, raising his head for a moment. "Not sure. Any suggestions, other than going back to camp since it's getting late?"

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby quietly chuckled at his reply, curling her tail. "You might want to then."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook his fur, before heading to his nest, thankful that he'd already made the new warriors a nest.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point found her thankfully not long after she had run off, stepping into the roots, beginning to groom her. "It'll be alright, Sweetstep. This happens although it shouldn't."

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point stretched as well, before leaving the camp to go out and search for moss for their nest(s).

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby looked up, expecting to see before sunhigh. "Awww. We should be getting back to camp now."

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point quickly leaped, catching Perchpaw's missed sparrow before it let out a warning call, and gave them encouraging looks. "Practice doesn't make perfect, but it does make it better."

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat looked up to the sky, quickly realizing that it was too late to keep hunting, and turned to her. "Unfortunately it looks more like we won't be hunting after all. Perhaps tomorrow?"

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat sent a glance at the sky, and was too stubborn to admit that they should probably head back. He took a quiet, barely noticeable, breath before attempting to scent around them for any prey. But all he could smell was cinnamon.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico was a little uneasy about his offer to give her more fish for the clan, as if they wouldn't ask where she got it. "Are you sure that that's okay? I don't want to take more of your food."

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed back into the camp with Palemoon, carrying only a small vole.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white-faced seal point walked in with Darkice, carrying nothing since she couldn't find anything.

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ, ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
The brown and white tabby nodded in agreement, before keeping pace with Pumpkinskies as they headed back.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby kept his pace with her, wearing a grin as they headed back to camp.

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat had arrived at the river border, and flattened her ears. It was all her fault that got so upset, wasn't it?
Maybe if she just left him alone, he would've been alright. But no, Swiftheart, you just had to go and make it worse, didn't you? She growled at herself, digging her claws into the cold ground. Why do you always pretend like everything's okay? When it's not. She thought, simply taking a breath to look at the river. It was a few moons ago when Sloepaw had drowned, but it still stung.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby gave her mentor a slightly disappointed look, but a smile right afterwards. "Alright!" She turned to Roachpaw, replying. "A bit boring, but hey at least we can get some hunting practice in tomorrow."

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair calmly headed over to his father with his mother, while Raspberrypaw was ahead of both of them.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point nodded, bounding towards their father. "Hey Pearwing!"

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed out, and leaped onto the white fence her twolegs had gotten not long ago, simply sitting atop of it.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom nodded to his mentor/"father" before padding away from them to go hunt.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point laughed, before noticing the sky. "We should get going, but we just got out here. Maybe we can try hunting in the night."

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point barely noticed a shuffle in a fern, and she pounced, missing the sparrow by a heartbeat.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat pricked her ears to Pumpkinskies, before shaking her fur out and following the pair of assigned mates, glancing at Rosepaw a few times before she caught up.

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat decided to go curl up in his nest, as it was getting late enough to anyway.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby blinked in slight surprise at the question, before turning her gaze to around them with a nostalgic smile. "I used to be a kittypet, with another cat named Sparta, she was a grump. But originally, I was still a kittypet unsurprisingly enough. I was born in the woods though." As she was reminiscing about her former home, she remembered something that she didn't know she knew. "My mom always used to tell us that we'd be strong like our father. She said his name too, but I can't remember what it was. Fish or something, I don't know." She flattened her ears, realizing that she hadn't gotten this close to anyone, other than her mother, to tell them something like that.

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell yawned, staying curled up next to her mother other than a little squirming.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: pikeflower ; mood: happy ; tag: pikeflower, open
Deer followed her mate, finding a small mound of moss on the way. Finally, she got tired and turned back to wait for Pikeflower.

aspenpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; assigned: too young ; crush: complicated ; mood: sad/heartbroken ; tag: bluepaw, open
Aspenpaw sighed, laying her head on her paws. " I probably won't ever have another crush ever again. They'd probably just let me down again like he did."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:12 am

Blazekit looked around. Was the medicine cat den always this busy? He saw Raggedpaw seemed bored as ever.

Smokepaw followed Hollowcliff, staying alert as they patrolled the border. "Have you ever encountered any danger when patrolling?" She asked, just curious.

Mousekit waited for her mother to answer her question.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:30 am

Silencedapple
"We are going on a adventure. We are going to find a cat I know. Don't fret." She purred. She hated lying. She needed to find her niece. She promised Skysoul she would protect Foxpaw and Nightpaw, yet Foxpaw still died.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:38 am

Mousekit didn't know what to think. She was sure her mother was hiding something. "Does this cat have a clan?" Mousekit asked.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:43 am

Silencedapple
"I don't know sweets. But we are close!" She purred.
Catching a whiff of Nightpaw's scent, she herded her kits towards it. Then she lost the scent.

Daysong
"Oh, oops, were you about to do something?" She asked.
The tom looked he was about to go somewhere.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:29 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She smilled at him, feeling little wird how fast the thinks would go if just open it's mouth "Yeah, I think I needs to stop calling you a sweetheart...even thought you are" she meowed giving the toms cheek a lick "By the way...I think someone already knows or have a clue...Shadowstep really looked us like that...you know" she meowed glancing around.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Featherpelt, Robinslash, blazekit, Raggedpaw

After leaving her kits to Fetaherpelt she followed after Robinslash and Blazekit, worriedly "Raggedpaw? can you look Blazekit, something is wrong with her" she meowed to the young medicine cat apprentice.

Stormkit
Agender (he) | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Mosskit

He followed after his mother, glancing at the kits for Turtledawn and Swanshadow. Exited that he could soon go play with them, walking past the Featherpelt he stopped on Mosskit "Mosskit? I can play with you?" he meowed to the kit.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Shiningpaw

He looked at Shiningpaw, starting to feel qyilty now "I am sorry, I staeted to think too much about Aspenpaw, even when it's not my problem to solve" he meowed licking his crush ear.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Bayclaw

She gived the she- cat a suprised look, she really didn't like to speak about herself, because she still feeled like a pile of dirt "uumm me...I am fine...all the same over and over again...nothing different happend to me...I quess" she meowed sighing.

Cranespirit
She-cat | warrior | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She laughed softy "we are going to a river, there is no way we could not see anything at all" she meowed giving him a small grim "It's the most hurried place to the whole forest, if there is not fishes, there is bugs...and always water to look at" she meowed smilling.

Nighthawk
Tom | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: open

open

Falconkit
Tom | kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Silencedapple

He run after his mother "hey mom, you didn't say where we are going and why? Did soemthing happend to you in Duskclan? That's why we're leaving?" he meowed loudly, not really wanting to leave.

Blizzardfang
Tom |rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

Scretching the former loner walked out of his temporary den, looking and nodding to the cats walking past him, even thouse who gived him murderous glare. Sighing hard he was out to get soemthogn to eat when spotted Frozenriver there, not seeing his friends for moons "Hey Frozenriver? You're still alive and looking fine as always" he meowed to the other tom.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | Rank unknown | crush: Soaringbird |mate: open | tags: Soaringbird

She disn't look sad or anything instead she smiled "I really approve your conscientiousness, Soaringbird" she meowed giving a wquick look toward Brindlestep, but didn't really mind about the she-cats harsh words. She was kind of used to hear somethign like that "That's all I wanted to hear, now I can...live on...thank you" she meowed starting to wonder his last words, but didn't bother to ask more about it "I quess I am leaving now...um...have a long and happy life" she meowed starting to walk away, flicking her tail as a good byes.

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Gingerpaw

She looked at Gingerpaw, wondering could she ask or not, but it the end the curiousness won the battle "because of what? Did soemthing happend to you" she meowed starting to feel akward about her questions.

Ivythorn
Agender | Exiled | crush/ fogidden mate: Sparrowflash | tags: Sparrowflash

Purring loudly she smelled her mates scent and without realising it she fall a peaceful sleep.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw

She nodded "well yeah, I've being bumping weird or even dangerous thinks, like foxes and badgers are the most common to see there, but I don't think we needs to care about them now" she meowed but still listened the voices carefully.

Silentstream
She-cat | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall?| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Dovecall

She gived him a deep smile "...oh so we are just walking around like headless rabbits" she meowed laughing "well you know, night-time forest is very beautiful and very creepy too...it's like a totally different world" she meowed glancing up to the darkening sky.

Deathgaze
tom | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He thought for a while "well I don't know what most cats would do, but we could think what we want to do? right?" he meowed smilling to the tom "Lets ask this way...um...If you could do anythign you wanted? what it would be?" he meowed questioning the tom.

Bluepaw
tom | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ oepn | tags: Aspenpaw

He looked at the she-cat, shaking his head "I really don't think that way...Beechfur can be jerk, but...um there is to...cats who could easely sacrife their lifes just to make sure, you will be fine and safe" he meowed with a smile "And I kind of no some cat...who have a small...crush on you?" he meowed with mysterious tune.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:41 am

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

"Uh, yeah sure." She meowed with a nervous grin before laying down in the nest. How the she cat hated sleeping. Her mind always was racing anytime she tried to sleep and the next thing you know, Weaselstorm would be having a breakdown.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

He raced off after her excited to start this new slate for the two of them. Now they could finally have a family without being afraid of being caught.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

Swanshadow was purring the whole way back. Again, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Now her and her kits could finally be safe.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She looked down at Acornkit and smiled at her.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"Curlheart, do you think we should go out and look for Lilypaw? It's getting dark and what if he's waiting for us?" The she cat asked with a small worried look.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"Yeah! I could carry some of your prey if you'd like?" He offered her.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"I'm glad you like it. How about this place will be our special place? We can spend time together here and even watch the sunrises and sunsets. How does that sound?" He suggested with a purr.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"I'm sure there's a place that we can be happy. This world has to have one. Maybe... we could ask a few cats or something? Maybe? But for now, let's lay low." He suggested before taking a deep breathe. "This may be a bad time bud, will you be my mate? We could be secret lovers until we find a way to escape this clan and live in peace."

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

Rowanstrike thought for a few before meowing, "Maybe we could swim? I like to swim sometimes. I'm not the best but I like it."

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

Colorado froze in shock before he broke out into a grin. "Yeah that's how we do it!" He laughed before padding over to the she cat.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"I was talking about the ice but yeah, you're right about that. Do you think bugs can walk on water? They are small so maybe they won't fall in if they do?" He asked the she cat.

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

Stagheart stalked the critter before he leaped up at it and landed short. The small animal raced away in fright unaware of the trap is got itself into.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Anything for you Heatpaw." He purred before he started to groom her fur up.

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Yeah. Snow is chilly tonight." He meowed before leaping around a bit playing around in the snow.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Eh, doing okay you know? Leafbare is approaching quickly under our noses huh? I'm ready to hunt as much as I can once the snow and cold really sets in."

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Quite a lovely evening ain't it?" He meowed to her before laying back down. "So, how have you been today?"

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX

"Yeah same here. Why do you think my parents abandoned me at a young age. They saw me as a failure." He smirked before going silent. "Well, let's get going." Max stood up before he raced over past the boarder and wondered around. He padded up to a tree before giving it a few claw marks to state that he was here.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:11 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /Mottlecloud| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She smilled at him, feeling little wird how fast the thinks would go if just open it's mouth "Yeah, I think I needs to stop calling you a sweetheart...even thought you are" she meowed giving the toms cheek a lick "By the way...I think someone already knows or have a clue...Shadowstep really looked us like that...you know" she meowed glancing around.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Featherpelt, Robinslash, blazekit, Raggedpaw

After leaving her kits to Fetaherpelt she followed after Robinslash and Blazekit, worriedly "Raggedpaw? can you look Blazekit, something is wrong with her" she meowed to the young medicine cat apprentice.

Stormkit
Agender (he) | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Mosskit

He followed after his mother, glancing at the kits for Turtledawn and Swanshadow. Exited that he could soon go play with them, walking past the Featherpelt he stopped on Mosskit "Mosskit? I can play with you?" he meowed to the kit.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Shiningpaw

He looked at Shiningpaw, starting to feel qyilty now "I am sorry, I staeted to think too much about Aspenpaw, even when it's not my problem to solve" he meowed licking his crush ear.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Bayclaw

She gived the she- cat a suprised look, she really didn't like to speak about herself, because she still feeled like a pile of dirt "uumm me...I am fine...all the same over and over again...nothing different happend to me...I quess" she meowed sighing.

Cranespirit
She-cat | warrior | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She thought for a moment "I quess some of them actually can walk on water...I think I am seen some bugs doing that...I just don't know what is stah bug with long legs" she meowed flicking her ears "Are you never seen frogs? Do you think they are sleeping when it's leaf bare?" she meowed feeling herself rather stupid.

Nighthawk
Tom | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: open

open

Falconkit
Tom | kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Silencedapple

He run after his mother "hey mom, you didn't say where we are going and why? Did soemthing happend to you in Duskclan? That's why we're leaving?" he meowed loudly, not really wanting to leave.

Blizzardfang
Tom |rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

Scretching the former loner walked out of his temporary den, looking and nodding to the cats walking past him, even thouse who gived him murderous glare. Sighing hard he was out to get soemthogn to eat when spotted Frozenriver there, not seeing his friends for moons "Hey Frozenriver? You're still alive and looking fine as always" he meowed to the other tom.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | Rank unknown | crush: Soaringbird |mate: open | tags: Soaringbird

She disn't look sad or anything instead she smiled "I really approve your conscientiousness, Soaringbird" she meowed giving a wquick look toward Brindlestep, but didn't really mind about the she-cats harsh words. She was kind of used to hear somethign like that "That's all I wanted to hear, now I can...live on...thank you" she meowed starting to wonder his last words, but didn't bother to ask more about it "I quess I am leaving now...um...have a long and happy life" she meowed starting to walk away, flicking her tail as a good byes.

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Gingerpaw

She looked at Gingerpaw, wondering could she ask or not, but it the end the curiousness won the battle "because of what? Did soemthing happend to you" she meowed starting to feel akward about her questions.

Ivythorn
Agender | Exiled | crush/ fogidden mate: Sparrowflash | tags: Sparrowflash

Currently sleeping...

Hollowcliff
She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw

She nodded "well yeah, I've being bumping weird or even dangerous thinks, like foxes and badgers are the most common to see there, but I don't think we needs to care about them now" she meowed but still listened the voices carefully.

Silentstream
She-cat | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall?| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Dovecall

She gived him a deep smile "...oh so we are just walking around like headless rabbits" she meowed laughing "well you know, night-time forest is very beautiful and very creepy too...it's like a totally different world" she meowed glancing up to the darkening sky.

Deathgaze
tom | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He looked little nervous "swimming? Oh sure...I am never swimmed, but I guess I can still try on it..." he meowed with a deep smirk coming to his face "I am always wanted to fly, but without wings...I think it's impossible" he meowed laughing lighty.

Bluepaw
tom | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ oepn | tags: Aspenpaw

He looked at the she-cat, shaking his head "I really don't think that way...Beechfur can be jerk, but...um there is to...cats who could easely sacrife their lifes just to make sure, you will be fine and safe" he meowed with a smile "And I kind of no some cat...who have a small...crush on you?" he meowed with mysterious tune.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me