DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:29 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

"Yeah that's fine. I don't mind." She purred softly before giving him a lick on the cheek. The she cat looked around before sighing softly thinking about her kits again. How were they doing? Hopefully they were taking their last few moons of training seriously.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom looked over at his mate before smiling brightly. "Yes of course! Here we go! The start of a new future!" Copperfang purred happily before trotting out of camp.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she cat followed her clanmate back to camp purring loudly. Maybe a cat did care. The she cat felt relived that now her and the kits would have a nest in camp to sleep on.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She looked down at Acornkit and smiled at her.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"Okay." She meowed before standing up and started to pad back to camp with a small trot.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"No you weren't Spottedpaw. It's okay." He meowed before he nuzzled her. "At least we have food for the clan now. That's all that really matters."

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"Yes it certainly does!" He purred before approaching the spot. He raced on over before laying down on a hill with a tree that overlooked the land and even had the right angle to watch a sunset or sunrise. "Here we are." Scorchcloud purred.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"I understand. So, what does that mean for us then? Look, it's clear by now that yes, I am in love with you and I am willing to follow you wherever you decide to go from here." He meowed back to her.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"No you didn't. I mean you said you wanted to do something fun and uh, I don't really know what's fun to do around here. Any suggestions?" He explained before asking back at the tom.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"Of course my love." He purred before curling his tail around her.

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

The tom grinned when seeing the little critter nibbling on some food. "Okay. How shall we catch this little meal?"

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"You want to go walk around a bit? We could even look at the river and see if it's frozen over or not yet? I found a fish stuck in the ice one time." He suggested.

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

"This time I'll chase it to you okay?" He meowed wanting to even out which cat caught the prey and which one scared it to the other.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

Once he was safe onto land, the tom raced over to grab some moss and padded back before sitting it down and did his best to heat it up for her. He stood up again before meowing, "Lay down here. I'll also groom your fur up to get you warm again."

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Then let's get going." He purred before padding out of camp.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

The tom was wondering around before spotting Spotteddust. He did have to admit, she was quite pretty. Yarrowsprout cleared his throats before padding over to the she cat. "Hello there Spotteddust. How are you?"

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

The tom had finish trying to fish at the now freezing river. He had fell in once but he got himself warm easily. As he padded back to camp, the tom spotted Mistlespots and padded on over to her. "Good day Mistlespots."

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX

"What does it look like I'm doing? Clearly I'm doing nothing." He snorted before sitting upright. "So, why are you talking to me again?"
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She was silent for a moment, thinking his words "You want to be mates with me?" she meowed almost whispering "You know, I would be very blad if we are...of course there is risk if we get catch, but I think today is not the day to think of that" she meowed blushing "I could say yes...if that's what you was meaning?" she meowed turning her gaze elsewhere for a while.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Featherpelt, Robinslash, blazekit, Raggedpaw

After leaving her kits to Fetaherpelt she followed after Robinslash and Blazekit, worriedly "Raggedpaw? can you look Blazekit, something is wrong with her" she meowed to the young medicine cat apprentice.

Stormkit
Agender (he) | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Mosskit

He followed after his mother, glancing at the kits for Turtledawn and Swanshadow. Exited that he could soon go play with them, walking past the Featherpelt he stopped on Mosskit "Mosskit? I can play with you?" he meowed to the kit.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Shiningpaw

He looked at Shiningpaw, starting to feel qyilty now "I am sorry, I staeted to think too much about Aspenpaw, even weh it's not my problem to solve" he meowed licking his crush ear.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Bayclaw

She flicked her ears "Yeah I hope that too, but..um Desertstar seemed very happy when Stormyskies got to talk to him...almost like he was wanting to talk to him as well" he meowed trying to be positive about it.

Cranespirit
She-cat | warrior | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She nodded "sure little walk would make good..." she meowed stooding up, scretching he legs a little bit "ut I don't think the river would be frozen...it's not that cold yet" she meowed.

Nighthawk
Tom | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: open

open

Falconkit
Tom | kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Creamkit, Silencedapple

He was going to answer to the Creamkit's questiong, but was stopped By his mother "What do you mean outside of the camp?" he meowed in horrified yet confused tune.

Blizzardfang
Tom |rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

Scretching the former loner walked out of his temporary den, looking and nodding to the cats walking past him, even thouse who gived him murderous glare. Sighing hard he was out to get soemthogn to eat when spotted Frozenriver there, not seeing his friends for moons "Hey Frozenriver? You're still alive and looking fine as always" he meowed to the other tom.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | Rank unknown | crush: Soaringbird |mate: open | tags: Soaringbird

She smiled at the tom, his naiveness was kind of cute and one of the reason why she started o like him. Flicking her ears nervosly "As you know I've being circling you like a carnivor to it prey..." she meowed sighing "when I was a younger I thought that falling in love for first sight was just storytale, but after I meet you that kind of happend to me...all I wanted to say, is that I have a feelings for you...I know you don't like me back and I understand it...." she meowed getting silent for a moment.

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Gingerpaw

She nodded "yeah I was kind of there when the fire happened and this leaf-bre will be so hard in so many ways" she meowed sighing "taht fire really happened so wrong time, I mean if it was happened after leafbare, the grass and possible prey could return before the leaf-bare, but now it's different" she said.

Ivythorn
Agender | Exiled | crush/ fogidden mate: Sparrowflash | tags: Sparrowflash

She purred "thank you Sparrow" she meowed landing her head to his soft pelt, closening her eyes.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw

She walked near the borders starting to circle on the Duskclan territory.

Silentstream
She-cat | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall?| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Dovecall

She walke behing him, watching the forest around there, wondering where they was going "Are we going toward the borders?" she meowed suddently.

Deathgaze
tom | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He shaked his head "Well I really don't know what kind of a fun we could make..." he meowed rather nervously.

Bluepaw
tom | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ oepn | tags: Aspenpaw

He watched the she-cat "I quess life happened" he meowed glaring around him "I am kind of noticed that the cats little bit chance after they are assigned to someone...probably because it's the law and being against it means panishent" he meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:40 am

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Loner/Cat of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Heatherfang was just chilling by Wolfsong and Nightdust because idk what to do with this bean

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn + her kits

Ravenfeather,having just come back from a hunting patrol with a nice catch of a plump rabbit,padded into the nursery,laying it down at Turtledawns paws. He had been around when the newborns where born,but hadn't said anything to the queen about them."Hello Turtledawn. . .I caught you a rabbit, I know you must be tired. . ."

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

The tom pinned his ears to his head and hissed."You have no idea if I cared or loved you before or not. I knew you were related to Petalpelt,even if I thought you were her siblings,I still loved you. I may not have had time to show it as i was made deputy shortly after you two were made apprentices and what not,but I did,and still do love you Stormyskies."Desertstar mews,flicking his tail as he walked over to his son."What did you want to talk about really? You can't have just come up to me to speak about Rainy and your mother. . "

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

Darkwing was pacing in camp,his tail flicking as he glanced around.He wanted to go out and do something,but with Desertstar in the state he was in,there was no way he could leave.Not that Embergaze couldn't handle it all,but he just felt like he needed to stay,just in case.

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

Frozennight had just returned from a hunting patrol,and he put down his prey on the pile before sitting down and grooming his paws.

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

The large Tom had a mouse and a Robin in his jaws as he padded back towards the spot he had left Driftingcloud.

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

The she-cat followed him,her tail tip flicking happily as she padded through the snow."I love the way the starts make the snow glitter,don't you?"

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Crush:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

She fluffed up her fur against the cold,though it didn't help much as it had started snowing lightly again."Hollybush,as the subject is still in the air,would you like to be my mate?"She asks,her voice sweet and steady,as if this question wasn't hard for her at all.

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Raspberrypaw,Blackberrypaw,Pearwing

With a grin she led her family out of camp,blinking at the bright snow that was falling. It was a bit too dark to go exploring for the place right now,and Appledust ended up tripping over her own paws and falling face first into the snow with a yelp. Her left front paw got stuck in a root she hadn't seen,and she whimpered a bit,before getting it out and continuing to walk,limping a bit.

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

She blinked a few times,staying quiet for a good while,which was unusual for her.her tail curled around her side protectively,and she pinned her ears to her head,his eyes as wide as golf balls at this point."No you don't. I've seen you with other she cats,especially Dewnose and even Brindlestep. I may not be as smart as my siblings Coalflame,but I know when I'm being led on. . . ." She looked downright disgusted by his actions,but behind that was sorrow and heart break."I thought we could have really had something special Coalflame,that I could get you to love me and not just want me because you're selfish and have a need for short affairs or flings or whatever they're called. . .but I know now that I can't. "She didn't pull away from him,not even after she finished speaking.

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

Open

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

He gave her a curious look before nodding."Yes,I don't see why not. Batpaw,why don't you go see if you can catch any prey for the clan."

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

Once they were away from camp,Patchfur stopped,turning to face his mate.He purred ab it before he cast his gaze to the ground."You remember the old stories about Dawnclan right? Well. . .Wolfsong is remaking Dawnclan,and he showed me around their camp and introduced me to a couple of the cats that are joining,and what not. . . I even spoke to them about joining with you,and they said they could use more cats. What do you think?Do you want me to take you there and introduce you to them?We could finally get away from here Sorrowstep. . no matter how much I hate to leave Streameyes,I can tell you aren't happy here.
. "

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

Emberwing padded into camp with a robin in her jaws.She sighed as she placed it onto the

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

One of his eyes opened and he pressed his side against Creekshine's,purring a bit.

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

She grinned,nuzzling him lovingly."I wouldn't mind you leading the way. It will give me a chance to spend even more time with my favorite cat"She purred,winking a bit.

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

The pretty she-cat was laying in camp,her head laying on her paws.

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

The large Tom grunted as he was knocked to the ground,looking up at the shecat with sparkling eyes."Looks like my present worked then huh?"He teased,letting her shower him in licks and nuzzles for a bit before he nuzzled her back,gently knocking her down so she was laying next to him. He looked up at the sky,which was sparkling with stars."You know,Everytime I look at the night sky it reminds me of you. . ."

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

"A lot of things happened while you were gone Harepaw. And not many of them were pleasant. It's been rough,be glad you didn't have to be apart of it." Rabbitdash sighed,looking back at her old friend with a sorrow filled look."But it's all going to be okay now that you're here."

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Daysong,open|Tags:Daysong,open

Runningwhisker,whom had been just about to leave camp for a night time stroll,more like a run,stopped,glancing back at Daysong with a polite smile."Hello Daysong."

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Yarrowsprout,Snailpaw,Roachpaw

She was about to greet the handsome tom,when her apprentice and Roachpaw padded over to her. With a flick of her ear,she shrugged."I think it's too late for that Snailpaw. Cone get me early tomorrow and I can take you both out. "She mews,looking back at Yarrowsprout."Good evening Yarrowsprout. How are you?"she asked softly,sitting down and looking at her paws. She hated disappointing her apprentice but she had a point,it was pretty late,and in all reality they shouldn't be going out at all.

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunleopard|Crush:Sunleopard|Tags:Nightspook

Beansprout had just left camp to go hunting when she spotted Nightspook.With a small,friendly smile the she-cat padded over to the other,nudging her with her paw to get her attention."Hello Nightspook. Out for a hunt I see. Do you mind if I join you?"

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Smokewhisker

She perked up when she heard her name and saw Smokewhisker headed her way. With a purr she flicked her ear in greeting."Hey Smokewhisker."

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

Open

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

out of camp

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

Her gaze softened a bit and she gave a sympathetic nod."Sure I'll come with you. It will be nice to visit Borageblossom again."

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

His eyes widened as Maplefur pounces on him and he struggled under his grip. Luckily Seedlight came to his rescue,but the two brothers ended up in a fight. Smallpounce knew he wasn't going to be much help due to his size,but he got to his paws and shoved the two brothers apart,his hackles raised and his fur bushed up."Knock it off!You don't need to fight over this!Gingerwhisker would want you both to be happy okay?!It's neither of your faults that he died,Starclan needed him more than we did!Quit fighting he wouldn't want it!"

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Open

The Tom padded into camp with a sigh,dropping the two mice he caught onto the fresh kill pile.

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

walking around camp

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

out of camp

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

out of camp

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

open

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Open

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

open

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

in camp

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

Open

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

She just came back from Hunting,a squirrel in her jaws

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

He purred as he poked his head out of the den,then walked back inside,curling up in his nest."let's just get some sleep okay?I think we both need it after the day we've had. . ."

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

Hiddensun,spotting Magpieflight,he padded over and curled around her,falling asleep.

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

She grinned,leading Shadowstep away from the she-cat,stopping towards the Dawnclan camp.She turned to him,giving him hopeful eyes.She glanced at the camp,which was in sight now,then back to the tom in front of her."Shadowstep. . .the reason I ran off. . like I said,Starclan sent me a sign,and then a few moons ago,I was approached by Wolfsong and Nightdust..
. Bayclaw's brothers? You remember them right? They're. . they're starting a new clan called Dawnclan. . and I'm their medicine cat."
She mews,leading him towards the camp,her heart pounding in her chest as her tail bushed up."This is my home now Shadowstep,and I know I haven't been with you for a while,but you have to remember the day I told you I loved you.. .please tell me you remember that day. . because if you do,I want to tell you it's still there. I love you more than I can ever say.
And Shadowstep,I've spoken to Wolfsong about this and he said I could take a mate if I wanted. . and I want to know if you'd stay by my side for the rest of our lives. . .raise kits together . . let me love you openly. . .Shadowstep,will you be my mate? I-it's okay if you don't want me or don't feel the same way. . you and Snowpetal seemed very close. . .and whatever you choose. . .I'll still love you no matter what. And you can still join Dawnclan if you want!That offer will always be there for you! I just. . .I want you by my side,I want to be by your side. I want to love you openly,and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

With a nod,she gathered up the squirrel and began to head back towards camp,her head hanging in defeat.

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

She gave a nod,and crouched down,ready to snag the animal when it was chased into her paws.

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

Open

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

The tom shook his head,coughing a bit."No,I'll be fine. I can get over a cold easy. . .I'll be fine I promise Sootnose."The tom mews,yawning a bit as he laid his head back on his paws.He was exhausted,and it was easy to tell he didn't feel quite as fine as he said he did.

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

Open

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

Open

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

Her eyes widened as she sat down,looking about the area in awe. There wasn't much that made Tortoisestride look in awe,but this was one of the rare occasions she did just that."It's gorgeous. . ."

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Open

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

Open

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

She nodded and bounced into the warriors den,laying down in her nest she shared with Hazelfire.

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:To be Colorado |Tags:Colorado

She flexed her claws,crouching down,and with a full burst of speed,she landed on the animal,piercing it's neck with her teeth."Like that."

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

Her fur bristled as Queen Catherine showed up out of no where. She unsheathed her claws and hissed as the shecat confessed her love to Soaringbird."Go on kittypet,we don't want the likes of you around here."Brindlestep snarled,her fur bushed up. She had a problem with Kittypets,and it was known around the clan that she didn't like them,but she wouldn't say why,and now she had even more of a reason to despise them.

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He smiled."That'd be nice. If you'd like to come hunting with me you can.We can actually go now if you'd like." {WB}

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

She blushed,staring at her paws and keeping her mouth shut,not wanting to make herself look like even more of a fool in front of the tom.

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

With a sigh and a roll of her eyes she began to head south east. The sun was setting pretty quickly and it wasn't likely they would find anything to catch this late.

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Open

Open

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

The shecat ended up cowering in the roots of a tree,her whole body shaking as she sobbed.

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

Pinehollow followed the shecat,glancing around for any sign of prey.

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

"You can have the rest of it Waspwing.
I know you must be hungry. . .I can go get more if you'd like,and you can take some back to your clan?"
He listened to her speak about catching the rabbit,and purred with delight."Sounds lovely."

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Stormyskies

Beestripe had just woken up,and she was obviously very tired.

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy

The tom quickly scrambled after Rainy,his fur fluffed up. He did not like meeting all these new cats so quickly,it bothered him,a whole lot actually."Uhm . .ya sure let's find more cats to join us i guess. But it's not like we're going to start a war with Duskclan,do we really need to get more cats to join us?We already have a medicine cat,a leader,and a deputy. . .I don't think we need anyone else. . "

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur,Rosepaw,Tulippaw

She nodded and looked over at the apprentices."Come on you two let's get back to camp!"

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

The Tom snarled once more before he began to pad back towards camp,dread and hurt beginning to well up inside him. He knew he had done a wrong,but in all reality he didn't care. . .he hated how Swiftheart didn't understand everything was his fault,how horrible he was.

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Open

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

"Do you honestly think Desertstar leaves camp more than he has to?I mean,he's good leader and all,but since the fire the only times he's left camp have been with Briarheart,and she basically dragged him out of their den."He mews,nuzzling the she-cat softly. It was quite obvious that he liked her,Wormpaw wasn't one to hide his feelings much."I'll keep you warm as long as you need me to,or want me to,Squirrelpaw,don't worry."

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

The pretty shecat yelped in surprise,and squirmed underneath the Tom."Hey!Not fair Basspaw!"She teases,kicking him off with her back paws.

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Open

His ears pinned to his head as Spotteddust said no. He glanced over at Snailpaw to see her reaction.

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

Thimbleberrypaw nodded at his mothers question,his eyes bright.

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

"I don't see why not. . .That'd be fun."

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw gave a nod,nuzzling his father a bit.

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

With a nod,he purred,glancing around the area for any sign of prey in the fading light.

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

Cauliflowerpaw gave a nod."That makes sense I guess. But shouldn't we be heading back now?It's getting dark and spooky."

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Lynxpaw padded out of the apprentices den with a heavy sigh,glaring at his paws as the sun hit his fur.

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

The grumpy,antisocial apprentice was sitting in a tree above camp,rolling his eyes at the ceremony,not caring one bit.

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Open

With a huff,he turned away from the two cats,and dashed through the forest,tears streaming down his face. The sleek brown tom knew Softpaw didn't reciprocate his feelings,and if she did,it was obvious Curlheart would win her affections over him. Lilypaw knew he wasn't as great as the other tom, Curlheart was perfect in every way, unlike himself.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

He was a about to say more when Pumpkinskies told them it was time to head back. With a sigh he nodded and flicked his tail for Tulippaw to follow him.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 am

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Nightpaw, Frostpaw, Cliffleg

Wolfsong watched the two apprentices warmly for a few moments before he stood up and padded over to Cliffleg's side. "Yes, back over this way." he said pointing with his tail. He then nodded "Feel free to check out or do whatever you'd like Cliffleg." he said nodding slightly to her.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust licked her cheek "We could at least go sit down then?" he offered. "You're going to exhaust yourself and I don't want you to get sick." he said. He glanced around, there weren't that many great places to sit in leafbare. Even in the sun you didn't get as warm as you'd like.

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy snorted "We're not starting a war no. And we don't intend to. But they won't be happy and hey look. All we're doing is giving an option to the cats who didn't have an option before White. They deserve a chance at choice!! Everyone deserves a choice!" she said as she headed closer to DuskClan territory, her green eyes prying into the white landscape looking for any specks of color.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple

Embergaze gave Peonydapple a warm smile "Black fur stands out too we won't win either way." she said softly. Receiving a victorious look from Frostpetal she chuckled. "Or you know, whatever makes Frostpetal feel better."

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze

"Oh now whats that suppose to mean?" Frostpetal questioned before she glanced around again to make sure they truly were alone. She couldn't help being paranoid, she wasn't allowed to be herself very often. And she'd gotten a chance to do that quite often recently.

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw flicked her tail "Perhaps." she said before she looked at Waterflight. "Enough about that. How have you been?" she asked. "You've dealt enough with our families troubles. You should take care of yourself as well." she said softly. "Has everything been going alright for you?" she asked.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

Sorrowstep pinned her ears "Yes I remember DawnClan's stories.." she paused, listening to him quietly. "I.. I hate it here so much Patchfur.. I've grown use to this name but I didn't want to. I didn't want to be Sorrowstep who wants to have their name changed?" she closed her eyes, faintly remembering when her name was Spottedpw. "I've accepted it.. But I never forgave them for it.. For the way they looked at me.. Like I was a freak for being so upset when they all died.." she shook her head, there was no time for this. "But I wouldn't want you to leave Streameyes." she said quickly.

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind chuckled lightly and looked at his sisters catch before he nudged his forward. "I caught this one first." he said. He glanced at Brackenfall as their brother showed off his prey. "I caught that one first." Brackenfall said. Ravenwind nodded then looked at all their prey, sure it might not be a whole lot but for the condition the forest was in he was pretty proud. He purred lightly "I'm sure they'll all appreciate this." he said.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

-read Ravenwind's post-

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap glanced at her "You alright Briareyes?" he asked softly before he too glanced up at the sky. It was dark and gloomy, the clouds a simple mix of greys. It seemed like it was always like this.. Like they were always waiting on the sun to come back. He looked at Briareyes quietly for a few moments before he spoke "Hey.. How about we get something good to eat and then i'll check out the nursery? We can make sure there are no cracks for any cold to get in or anything alright?" he offered softly.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Swanshadow, Acornkit

Hawktalon paused, glancing around before he moved off to the side to collect the extra nesting material in camp. Acornkit bounced around his paws the entire time and he seemed to be paying extra mind to not accidentally step on her. He gave her a few feathers to carry before he made his way back over to the nursery and slipped inside.

Acornkit followed her father into the nursery proudly holding the feathers as if she was carrying the most important part of the entire nest.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose shifted nervously "Oh.. Okay.." she said softly but didn't say anything else. She glanced away "Just let me know if you need anything.." she said softly but stayed curled up with him.

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Featherfrost

Shadowstep pinned his ears, digging his claws into the ground refusing to go any further. "You can't be serious?!" he snapped. "You left me! I could have gone with you and helped and now you just want me to join as an after thought. I keep ending up that to you. An after thought. And now you want me to what? Drop my siblings? Sootnose has kits now you know. I have a niece and a nephew." he said. "You can't just ask me to drop all of them in an instant for someone who already ran off on me once. I remember that day yeah. But it's been a while Featherfrost." he let out a slow angry sigh. He looked away "I don't know what you want from me. You want me in your life that bad? Prove it. I'll visit you and you better not run away again.

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud licked her cheek "Of course, i'd love to be your mate Flurrybreeze." he purred. He nuzzled her purring loudly "We'll have to be careful but.." he pulled away and smiled at her "As long as we don't say anything out of line in camp and around others we should be okay.." he said.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls snorted "You think you can actually help with that?" she asked. She purred "I'd be willing to try I think I have enough fur to break my fall if I go down." she said.

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower

Islandheart paused, did she like ice? "Um.. I've never actually gone close enough to the ice to know." she replied. "Is there anything you can actually do with ice?" she asked.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar felt the tips of her ears heat up and she moved closer gently nuzzling him. "I'd follow you anywhere as well.." she paused, glancing back in the direction of their camp. "Leafbare is a hard time.. I don't know if we'd make it starting out fresh on our own without a den.. Maybe we could lay low for a little while? Just try not to get caught.. Figure out a plan.. There has to be something we can do to be happy.. It can't be just this.."

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump glanced at her, giving her a soft smile before he nodded. "Things are never that simple." he said. "Beauty changes every season I suppose." he said softly.

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots grinned at her "Oh most definitely!" he said. "I uh.. haha didn't do much yesterday. and it's only a matter of time before Embergaze realizes i've been avoiding her to avoid patrols." he said chuckling slightly. "so I better actually help out before she finds me."

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Open

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Spottedfern

Lunardust nodded "Yeah I can understand that.. The clan's not what it use to be.. Not what you'd hope for.. I guess because it's so big everyone forgets about everyone else.." she shook her head. "But you can still make new friends! You can still have a lot of cool things happen for you! He's not the end all be all!! You're better than some tom who forgets about you and gets someone new!"

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies flinched, giving him a sad look before he looked away. Stepping away from Desertstar slightly. "Rainy doesn't know." he repeated softly. "And when she finds out she's not going to be happy.. We discussed it a while ago." he sighed softly. "On if we thought you had a right to know but.. You had a mate and kits.. That was what Petalpelt wanted for you. To be happy with your real family. We would be getting in the way of that. Petalpelt would have gotten in the way of that. And we understood why she did what she did..." he sighed softly. "I wanted to tell you.. You're off the hook. You don't have to try. You don't have to care. You didn't ask for us. You wouldn't have known. You weren't suppose to ever know. We were never going to tell you." he looked at him finally. "It's.. not our intention to ruin your life.. And.. That's exactly what we're doing. You weren't suppose to know about us. We weren't suppose to burden you.. We weren't suppose to get in the way of your family. And we're not going to.. I was going to leave."

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw shrugged, she didn't really pay much mind to what everyone did. So she wasn't sure how many cats left camp and how much. "Well, I appreciate it." she said purring slightly. She smiled at him "Leafbare is bearable then, just barely though." She joked.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw smiled and nodded before she stood up "we should get back. I'm sure the elder's are starving." she said before she bent her head and picked her catches back up. She looked at him waiting for him before she left.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw nodded before he headed forward his ears pricked listening intently to all the sounds around them. "Where did you come from Persia?" he asked. "If.. you don't mind me asking I mean.." he added quickly.

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Briareyes, Volekit

Treekit glanced at his brother, squinting slightly as he tried to picture them as new warriors. What would their names be?? Oh it was all so exciting he just wished he could be told now. How long did a leader think for a name? Were their warrior names already picked out? Did they just have to wait and try to earn them? How did it work??

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

See Hawktalon's post

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

Benji flicked his tail, he couldn't really complain about fresh prey now could he? "Hm." was all he replied with. Glancing away and attempting to continue looking upset.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
"It's very possible that's her," Nettle meowed. "All we need to do is find the Clan and find out."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 pm

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: depressed ; tag: sunfire [SLEEPING]
sleeping :>

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: secret ; mood: happy ; tag: nettle
"Shall we get going then?" she asked her crush, happy to know she was being brave.. for once.

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: bored ; tag: cats
Noticing cats being brought to the med den and all the med cats occupied, Raggedpaw padded in. "What's the problem?" she asked, in her usual bored voice.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: happy ; tag: lunardust
Spottedfern smiled- it was nice to know someone did care about her and her tiny problems. Spottedfern puffed her chest out and purred, "You're right. All I need to do is find someone new!"

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max
And there he is. The stubborn and rude tom I know, Tabitha smirked, her ear flicking, "No reason. Just thought you looked a little bored," the tabby replied as her tail swayed.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm

sweettooth wrote:Stonepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Needed|tag: open| scent: flowers

open, sitting in a flower patch

Darkear
She-cat|32 Moons|Assigned: Tinyfang|Forbidden: Copperfang|Apprentice: Smokepaw| tags:copperfang| scent: water

"Ok then, lets go!" she said going to over the small border to dawnclan.

Frecklepelt
Tom|31 Moons|Assigned: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: grass

rolling in a patch of grass

Leafeye
She-cat|31 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: leafs

sitting in a tree

Cinderface
Tom|27 Moons|Assigned: Rabbitcloud|Apprentice: Viperpaw| tags: open| scent: cinders

taking a walk

Honeydusk
She-cat|26 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open|scent: honey

watching a bee hive

Goldstripe
She-cat|21 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: open| scent: lilac

sitting in a crowd of cats

Snowtuft
She-cat|21 Moons|crush: Puddlejump |Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: Puddlejump| scent: sweet berries

"yeah. nature is beautiful." she agreed. she looked up at puddlejump "puddlejump, with the time i spent with you, I had fun, and i had moments making my heart warm. I would love to start a family together, but only if you retern the same feelings.

Mint
Tom|13 Moons|Crush: Comet| loner| tags: comet| scent: slight two leg, slight mint

He smiled and laughed " ok, ill see if i can find a mouse to share. he said seeing a small shadow.

Pinepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: TBD| tags: open| scent: pine

hunting

Heatpaw
|11 moons|she cat| Crush: Salmonpaw, open| mentor: tbd| tags: salmonpaw| scent: grass

She nodded and layed waiting for salmonpaw to share his warmth "T-t-thank you."

Gingerpaw
|11 moons| tom| crush: open| mentor: tbd| tags: Bloom| scent: ginger

"yeah, the fire changed alot." he said "Maybe you don't know me because.." he paused "Nevermind.."

Featherpelt
She-cat|36 Moons|Assigned: Redfur|Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit| tags: kits, open| scent: milk

She smiled as she saw her kits play. she padded to redfur side and smiled "Redfur" she sighed "I love you."

Riverkit
She-cat| days old| tags: family, open| cent: milk

She got up and tried walking to he butterfly. She fell but got back up an tried to pounce on, only to fall on her face. she giggled and got back up.

Birdkit|days old| tags: family, open| scent: milk

Birdkit sat up "Ma." she struggled "Maaaraaa, maka, mana, maba.." she squeaked "Mama."
[/quote]
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
"Let's," Nettle meowed with a small nod. "Um, you don't happen to know which way their camp is do you?" he asked. "I kinda forgot."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:38 pm

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: secret ; mood: happy ; tag: nettle
Jay giggled a little before nodding. "It's over here." she replies, leading him to the camp.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:08 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

"Uh, yeah sure." She meowed with a nervous grin before laying down in the nest. How the she cat hated sleeping. Her mind always was racing anytime she tried to sleep and the next thing you know, Weaselstorm would be having a breakdown.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

He raced off after her excited to start this new slate for the two of them. Now they could finally have a family without being afraid of being caught.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

Swanshadow was purring the whole way back. Again, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Now her and her kits could finally be safe.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She looked down at Acornkit and smiled at her.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"What should we do now then?" She asked him not really sure what to do now that they confessed.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"Yeah! I could carry some of your prey if you'd like?" He offered her.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"I'm glad you like it. How about this place will be our special place? We can spend time together here and even watch the sunrises and sunsets. How does that sound?" He suggested with a purr.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"I'm sure there's a place that we can be happy. This world has to have one. Maybe... we could ask a few cats or something? Maybe? But for now, let's lay low." He suggested before taking a deep breathe. "This may be a bad time bud, will you be my mate? We could be secret lovers until we find a way to escape this clan and live in peace."

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

searching for bae

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"I don't know either. What do cats do for fun anyways?" He asked again.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"You're welcome my little flower." He purred before also closing his eyes.

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

Colorado froze in shock before he broke out into a grin. "Yeah that's how we do it!" He laughed before padding over to the she cat.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"We might see some little chunks... or nothing. Uh, let's go!" He stammered before trotting off with his head high.

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

Stagheart stalked the critter before he leaped up at it and landed short. The small animal raced away in fright unaware of the trap is got itself into.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Anything for you Heatpaw." He purred before he started to groom her fur up.

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Yeah. Snow is chilly tonight." He meowed before leaping around a bit playing around in the snow.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Eh, doing okay you know? Leafbare is approaching quickly under our noses huh? I'm ready to hunt as much as I can once the snow and cold really sets in."

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"Quite a lovely evening ain't it?" He meowed to her before laying back down. "So, how have you been today?"

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"

xxxxx MAX

"Oh yeah? Well there's nothing here to do! It's a boring place you know? I would mess up the clan but it's too risky these days. Then again, I like taking the risk." He snorted with a sly smirk.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me