MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Honeypaw, Rainwhisker, Olivedapple, Briarstep

Eaglestar nodded to those still there before he padded away from the nursery and towards the elder's den. Poking his head in he purred softly. "Everyone well taken care of in here?" he asked. Spotting Honeypaw he chuckled "I'd say so, hello Honeypaw, how are they both?" he asked. He was relieved to see Honeypaw here, the other apprentices seemed to forget about how important it was to help out their elders and how much they could learn from them.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump nodded and then looked towards the apprentice den again. "So should we go wake Scatterpaw up now then?" he asked.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep headed out towards the east like she had planned earlier. Her ears pricked as she kept herself on full alert. She didn't want to leave herself vulnerable by letting herself get too distracted out here. She knew there were loners around here, and possibly more foxes right now. Though she hoped that wasn't the case. Thankfully they hadn't seen anything else that was too terrible lately. Finally spotting a squirrel she went in for the kill. Knowing she had to catch a little more she kept searching afterwards.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw squeaked in surprise and gently fell to the ground. She looked up surprised. "Wow Smokepatch!!" she said as she got up. "I've never seen anyone do that before!" she said. Though she didn't get to train with many other pairs of apprentices. Though she liked to try her moves on Stormypaw whenever he'd let her. "I can't wait to surprise Stormypaw! You should try it Dolphin!" she said.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw chuckled as he stood up. Glancing around "We should go when no one's looking though.." he said softly. "don't want to get caught before we even get a paw out of the camp." he said. "Should we go out the back?" he asked "Eaglestar is distracted but I don't know where Sparrowclaw is.." he said with a small frown.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Sat May 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Fleetingpaw:7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Open

Fleetingpaw was a bit happy that Honey had said such nice things, even though the she-cat was a bit of a... mess sometimes when it came to her common frequently occurring mood swings, especially when she was able to be easily angry at times... or grumpy as the bright tom had said. But that last shortly when Whiteshadow had decided to kick the two medicine cat apprentices out, Fleetingpaw was the last one out, but not before quickly contemplating whether to bring mouse bile or not and quickly padding off with nothing in her jaws. As usual the she-cat then became bitter as she thought over what she should do, either quickly find Riverdawn and see what the other medicine cat had been doing and help or stop by the Elder's Den and help the elders with Honeypaw. Though both decisions seemed a bit unnerving to the she-cat since she had no hope whatsoever in ever talking to any of her clanmates... at all for that matter, she decided to drop by the Elder's Den and at least... help them with the ticks (though already knowing Honeypaw was already on it) or help them with whatever capability she had. She personally did enjoy what the elders had to say, mostly for the storytelling since the she-cat was intrigued with a bit of the clan history... though that did include the topic of assigned mates... which she sometimes did not enjoy. She was one to stay quiet about one thing and stray away from others as another, but she shouldn't be complaining about it when others were already not-so-happy with it, so she just decided to stay respectful and loyal to whatever the rules had said. With a destination in mind, the she-cat paused at the side of the entrance of the Elder's Den, unsure how she should enter since it'd be rude to come in mid-conversation, 'Maybe I should just check and see if Riverdawn is on her way back instead of just standing here... with no mouse bile.' the she-cat thought, contemplating what she should do next instead.

End Comment: I apologize for not quickly responding, went to check and update other stuff. Continue. ^^
P.S I also apologize for the mouthful paragraph... I know not a lot of people like long stuff (chapters, etc).
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Rainwhisker | Tom | As. Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker twitched his whiskers in amusement as he watched Honeypaw get all the fleas and ticks. Although he was a decent age himself, Rainwhisker still enjoyed talking to the elders. After all, they had been here when he was young as well. Rainwhisker suddenly noticed Fleetingpaw peeking in the entrance and waved her in with his tail and a grin. "Come on in Fleetingpaw," he purred cheerfully. "I'm sure the others don't mind."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sat May 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Moon paw- 6 moons- Mentor: SootPatch: Tags SootPatch

The apprentice followed after her mentor. The she-cat was always energetic and it took a lot to decrease her level of energy. "Alright! That sounds exciting!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Human Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat May 20, 2017 12:18 pm

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

─────────────────────────
    Cricketpaw stood up with him looking around a bit "I haven't seen her all
    morning, I think we're fine." She said with a small pause "I don't think
    anyone would see us going out the back so probably." Cricketpaw quickly
    glanced towards the back, hopefully, they wouldn't get caught.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Sat May 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Fleetingpaw: 7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Rainwhisker/Open

The she-cat's ears perked before glancing at the camp entrance, her mind a mess as she squeezed her way into the Elder's den, taking note that their leader was here just checking up on them. She stayed near the entrance, but had sat down with her fore paws in between her hind legs. As her fore paws tensed up her head looked down as she awkward tried to be polite and... nice, "Oh umm... thank you, Rainwhisker." she said, a bit tenser than before, "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything..." the green-eyed mixed she-cat said before then adding awkwardly, "Ehem, uh, is everything alright in here?" she ask, directing it towards nearly everyone in the den, "If you need anything I'll be er... here for a bit." this time directing towards the elders.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat May 20, 2017 12:35 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point calmed down, but couldn't help feeling a chill seep into her fur. Great. You're losing it, Riverdawn. She sighed, almost dropping the horsetail out of her jaws.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom padded away from clan territory, and began to hunt for himself.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded, and began heading for the apprentice den. "Scatterpaw?"

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby blinked in surprise, giving them a sheepish smile. "I'm not sure I could do that,
I'd probably trip myself.
"

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby let out a purr of amusement at Olivedapple's remark at Whiteshadow, and took a bite of the rabbit. "It's nice to have more cats in here. Speaking of, where is--" She cut herself off, after realizing Sparkblaze and Liondawn were killed by a fox not long ago.
Last edited by believe-hwu on Sat May 20, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Rainwhisker | tom | As. Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker smiled pleasantly. He was in quite a good mood now, contrasting to his feelings earlier. "You're fine, Fleetingpaw," he purred. "I just didn't want to leave you just standing out there," he laughed. Rainwhisker wasn't sure why the she-cat was being so shy, it wasn't as if somecat was going to bite her head off. It was just the elders den and it was just a casual conversation.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Olivedapple
She-cat|189 Moons|Retired Medicine Cat/Elder|Assigned:Branchleap|Tags:Rainwhisker,Briarstep,Honeypaw, Fleetingpaw, Eaglestar

"Well,We enjoy spending time with you Honeypaw.It's a pleasure when you come to visit us,I think i might have a story for you if you want to hear it"Olivedapple mews,but When her son walks in,Olivedapple's purring grows louder."Ahh there you are Eaglestar.How are things with Tawnypelt darling?Am i going to have grandkits anytime soon?"The told she-cat teases,standing up,her bones creaking.She winced in pain,but didn't say anything about it.Nuzzling her son,she licks his cheek."You rarely come visit me anymore"She huffs,shaking her head as she lays back down in her nest."I swear to Starclan you neglect me Eaglestar"she teases once again,winking at her son

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw, Dolphin

Smokepatch looks at Dolphin,stepping away from Rainypaw and standing to the side."Rainypaw, you try it on Dolphin,and then Dolphin can try it on you, gently of course"She mews.Now, Smokepatch was normally all for having Battle practice moves used on her so she could see how her apprentice did them up close,but she knew she wasn't in any condition to have cats,even a small one like Rainypaw, tussling with her.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|Apprentice:Moonpaw|Tags:Moonpaw

"Why don't you go try and catch me a bird hmm?If you can catch a bird for me,We can go back to camp early and drop the prey off and then go do Battle practice with Rainypaw and Smokepatch.How does that sound?"The grey tom asks his apprentice,giving her a soft, patient smile.

{Scatterpaw,Beepaw,Patchfur,Streameyes,Tawnyflight & Whiteshadow are all open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat May 20, 2017 1:57 pm

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby chuckled at Olivedapple's blunt tease to her son. "Grandkits would be nice to have." She commented, grinning.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point calmed down, but couldn't help feeling a chill seep into her fur. Great. You're losing it, Riverdawn. She sighed, almost dropping the horsetail out of her jaws.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom padded away from clan territory, and began to hunt for himself.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded, and began heading for the apprentice den. "Scatterpaw? You in there?" She asked, poking her head into the den.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby nodded, turning to Rainypaw. "Alrighty!" He answered cheerfully, attempting to stay serious, but seriously failing.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me