MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby believe-hwu » Fri May 19, 2017 1:23 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point calmed down once she was a bit deeper into the forest. Horsetail, wasn't it?

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom watched as they had walked off, and turned back around, deciding to go hunting and stock up for a little bit.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell let out a purr of amusement. "We probably should before you're falling asleep on your paws."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby laughed once he was tackled. "I bet she could teach me more moves than she could teach you!" Dolphin playfully stuck his tongue out at Rainypaw, not even bothering to get back on his paws.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Hollytail | She-cat | Assigned: Whiteshadow

Hollytail flicked her tail slightly, the deputy's interruption irritated her. And the way she rubbed against Rainwhisker... In the end, she decided not to get angry over something so petty in front of the kits. She also refused to let Sparrowclaw get the best of her.

Rainwhisker | Tom | Assigned: Sparrowclaw
He purred back and licked her cheek. He believed with all his heart that she deserved an apprentice and should take her pick. However, he realized that would mean making one special and not the other. He wondered at which one Eaglestar would give her, and hoped dearly that they didn't let this ruin their relationship. It was easy for Rainwhikser to be reminded of himself young by Cloud and Hollytail by Bat. He looked in between him and his sister, suddenly realizing how alike they were.
(If Sparrow takes one kit, could Hollytail possibly mentor the other?)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Fri May 19, 2017 2:01 pm

(I was already thinking of Hollytail mentoring Cloud.)
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Hollytail knew the conversation was over and it was time to go. "Eaglestar, is there anything that needs done?" she inquired. She longed to do something, to have a job to do. Hollytail didn't like to hold still and chat, she liked to be out on the mountain with a patrol or even by herself.

(Sorry for the short post, but I wanted to say thank you!)
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat May 20, 2017 1:53 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Cloud, Bat, Sparrowclaw, Hollytail

Eaglestar pricked his ears "I've told Hayspots to lead a border patrol, so if you'd like to lead a hunting one that would be great." he said. "Take whoever you'd like, and when you come back could you make sure the first piece goes to Olivedapple?" he asked. "I'm not sure if anyone's gotten her anything yet, I haven't checked in with her yet today. But just in case we should bring her something fresh." he said as he looked out of the nursery and towards the elder's den seeing if he could spot her anywhere.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump shook his head then stood up. "Yeah, otherwise I might not get anything done today." he purred. He shook himself, his fluffy fur not really moving much due to it's thickness. He looked at her "should we ask or should we just go do something?" he asked. "It looks like Eaglestar and Sparrowclaw are busy doing something over there." he said as he looked towards the nursery. "Wonder what's up.." he mumbled as he hadn't noticed the young kits come into camp.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep nodded "Thank you." she said before she picked it back up and buried it to come back for later. "Shall we continue then?" she asked though her eyes were already scanning the forest. As much as she liked just going for a walk, she knew they'd need to bring back a lot of prey so they didn't get called lazy or anything. Though she'd be happy to just keep walking and expressing her opinions on anything and everything. For someone who rarely spoke in camp she sure had a lot to say once she got out of it. "I want to at least catch a few more things, then maybe we could talk the long way back?" she offered.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw squealed in excitement and bounced around "Oh! Oh! Dolphin you should join us!! Smokepatch is the greatest mentor ever!" she cried out. She settled down into a defensive position "She can teach us both so many moves!" She purred before she pawed at her mentor too excited to keep still and work on her defense. A lot of things made Rainypaw happy, and training just happened to be close to the very top of those things.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw shrugged "Maybe, I don't know, do we really need so many rules?" he asked before he rolled his eyes. Sighing he looked at her again "I'm just saying.. At the very least.. everyone could help out with cleaning up nests. But whatever." he rolled his eyes again. "I wonder if theres anything to do yet, anything you know, fun, that we're actually allowed to do." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sat May 20, 2017 9:32 am

Inuyasha wrote:MoonPaw- 6 moons- she-cat- apprentice- Mentor: SootPAtch- Tegs Sootpatch

"It was great! What about you?"She asked her mentor, shifting on her paws.The apprentice had too much energy to spare at this time of day.

Quoting for poppy ^~^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Human Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 am

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

─────────────────────────
    Nodding in agreement Cricketpaw sighed slightly "Yeah, too bad there
    isn't anything to do. It's only fun when you're a kit or a warrior.
    Apprenticeship is no fun we're still too young to do everything but
    everyone treats us like warriors."
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat May 20, 2017 9:51 am

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point calmed down once she was a bit deeper into the forest. Horsetail, wasn't it?

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom watched as they had walked off, and turned back around, deciding to go hunting and stock up for a little bit.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell tilted her head, as she hadn't noticed the kits either. "How about we go do something, instead of something, since they're busy with something else. I should probably go get Scatterpaw though."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby laughed once he was tackled. "I bet she could teach me more moves than she could teach you!" Dolphin playfully stuck his tongue out at Rainypaw, not even bothering to get back on his paws.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:59 am

Hollytail nodded in agreement. Hunting was her thing. She loved to be out and about stalking prey more than anything else in the world. She sniffed the air softly. Breezy, but not too cold. Perfect. "Who should I bring with me?" she asked.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 am

Tawnyflight
She-cat|42 Moons|Special Warrior|Assigned:Eaglestar|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Tawnyflight sat in camp,grooming her paws.She had been out on an early hunting patrol,and had gotten back a few minutes ago with a vole and two mice.Her paws had mud on them,and she was now cleaning it off.Her face gave away that she was exhausted,but she tried her best to act like she was wide awake and happy.She glance over at Eaglestar, a slight purr rumbling in his chest.She had been over joyed when they were picked to be assigned mates,they both adored each other,and it was even better because once he moved to the leader's den,she got to come with him.A smile fell on her face,and her purr grew a bit louder.

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:Hollytail|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Whiteshadow just huffs at Hollytail,going back to his work,not wanting to speak to her anymore.He hated the assigned mates thing,and wished it would just go away. {WB}

Patchfur
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Patchfur lay in the sun,trying to soak up some of the early morning sunshine.His head was on the ground and he was flopped on his side,his flank rising and falling evenly with each breath.He glanced around camp,maybe for Sorrowstep. . .but when he didn't spot the cat he was looking for,he closed his eyes,and curled up in a ball,purring lightly as his whole body began to warm up once again.

Smokepatch
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Apprentice:Rainypaw|Tags:Rainypaw, Dolphin

Smokepatch giggles,her eyes shinning with love for her assigned mate.She quickly gets off of him,standing up."Calm down you two,i can teach you both so many moves you won't know what to do with your self.Oh!And Dolphin,i have something you might want to know. But i'll tell you later"She mews,turning to Rainypaw,purring."Ready Rainypaw?"She asks,and with out waiting for a reply,and jumps up,barreling into Rainypaw.

Sootpatch
Tom|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Woollysplash|Apprentice:Moonpaw|Tags:Moonpaw

Sootpatch just shrugs.flicking his tail."Let's go hunting,We need to do something with that energy of yours"Sootpatch mews to his apprentice,beginning to pad out of camp

Streameyes
She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafstep|No Apprentice|Tags:Open

Open

Scatterpaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Peonydapple|Tags:Open

Open

Beepaw
[color=#BF8000]She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Assigned:Too young|Mentor:Woollysplash|Tags:Open

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me