MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby believe-hwu » Mon May 22, 2017 3:23 pm

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀɪɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ, ᴇᴀɢʟᴇꜱᴛᴀʀ
The old blackish/brown tabby softened, noticing Sparrowclaw and Rainwhisker. "It'd better be soon." She teased, her tail curling.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point headed back to camp slowly, hoping she would calm down before she wound up there.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom finished hunting, and left his small den calmly.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell let out a soft laugh, her tail curling. "I appreciate the worry, but I'm fine."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby was stunned for a moment, and nodded. He stood up on his hind legs, bringing a paw down to Rainypaw's head, softly, he doesn't like to hurt cats he knows well.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Rainwhisker | Tom | As. Sparrowclaw

Rainwhisker purred in amusement at Briarstep's tease. "If we ever did, they would come here everyday to visit you," he meowed. Suddenly it hit him what Sparrowclaw had been implying. He got up with a stagger, and said shakily, "I uh, think I could use a bit of air." He walked out of the elders den quickly, his thoughts racing. It can't be, it can't be, it can't be he thought to himself both excitedly and nervously.
Hollytail | She-cat | As. Whiteshadow

Hollytail glanced to the side of camp, and saw a couple of warriors gathered. She knew it was past time for a patrol, and Rainwhisker had just come into the camp. Just to avoid an awkward conversation, Hollytail meowed, "Peonydapple, Puddlejump! Could you join me for a hunting patrol please?" Hollytail walked over to the warriorsand gave them a bit of a cheerful grin before waiting for a response.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue May 23, 2017 2:06 pm

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The old blackish/brown tabby laughed, her chest slightly hurting as she did so. "Dawnwatcher was like that at first too." She commented, a soft smile on her face.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point headed back to camp slowly, hoping she would calm down before she wound up there.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell let out a soft laugh, her tail curling. "I appreciate the worry, but I'm fine." She turned to Hollytail, already giving her a bright smile. "I'm sure neither would mind it, but it seems my apprentice is a bit late on waking up."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
The long-furred gray and white tabby was stunned for a moment, and nodded. He stood up on his hind legs, bringing a paw down to Rainypaw's head, softly, he doesn't like to hurt cats he knows well.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Hollytail | She-cat | As. Whiteshadow

Hollytail glanced at the sun. It wasn't too late yet, they had plenty of time. "We could wait for him to wake, then take him on patrol with us," the mostly white she-cat proposed. It would be pleasant to have another cat, and it would be a good opportunity for training.
Last edited by dєmσn chíld 77 on Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue May 23, 2017 2:19 pm

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The old blackish/brown tabby laughed, her chest slightly hurting as she did so. "Dawnwatcher was like that at first too." She commented, a soft smile on her face.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded, but then chuckled. "He'd probably sleep the day away if we let him."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Tue May 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Sparrowclaw

She smiled at the comment. "I hope so" she chuckled before rainwhisker walkie out. She sighed with sorrow. "O....kay" she said as she was disappointed. "Briarstep do you think he'll evercome around to having kits? He knows I want kits so bad and yet I feel that he is holding me back from my dream of kits" she huffed as she slightly teared ip.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Tue May 23, 2017 2:38 pm

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The old blackish/brown tabby stood up, and gave Sparrowclaw a nudge on her cheek. "Sparrowclaw, don't worry about it. Dawnwatcher was like that at first too, and he came around, so I'm sure Rainwhisker will too. Just give him some time."

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɪʟ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded, but then chuckled. "He'd probably sleep the day away if we let him."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Sparrowclaw

She purred and nudged him back "thank you" she said with a mew. She flicked her tail in happiness and confidence as she sat back down with a large smile.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed May 24, 2017 10:29 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Honeypaw, Rainwhisker, Olivedapple, Briarstep

"Our jobs are very hard Sparrowstep." Eaglestar said as he curled his tail over his paws. "And kits are a big commitment. I would just wait on Rainwhisker to be ready and then try to plan accordingly, we can get someone to step into your place for a few moons while you care for your kits... Perhaps Hollytail she seemed helpful today? Or Tawnyflight.. She is very capable.." he nodded slightly more to himself than to Sparrowclaw. "We are still just at the beginning of new leaf this year after all. Still plenty of time if not this season then perhaps next."

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

"Alright, i'd hate to have to take you to Whiteshadow I don't think he'd be very happy." he joked. Turning his head as Hollytail approached he perked his ears "Scatterpaw should be up soon, I'm sure he'll enjoy going on a patrol with all warriors." he then shrugged. Glancing towards Peonydapple for a moment before falling silent. Puddlejump was sometimes just a tom of few words. Not always having a lot to say, he preferred to observe and help when needed.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep headed out towards the east like she had planned earlier. Her ears pricked as she kept herself on full alert. She didn't want to leave herself vulnerable by letting herself get too distracted out here. She knew there were loners around here, and possibly more foxes right now. Though she hoped that wasn't the case. Thankfully they hadn't seen anything else that was too terrible lately. Finally spotting a squirrel she went in for the kill. Knowing she had to catch a little more she kept searching afterwards.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw laughed softly before she batted at his paw "Did he do it right Smokepatch?" she asked with a purr. "Oh! Who did it better?" she asked before she giggled. "I bet I did! I'll be ahead of everyone else at this rate! Maybe i'll even get my warrior name first! At least before Stormypaw! Don't you think so Dolphin?" she asked puffing out her chest with pride.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw lifted his head up once they were outside of camp. "Okay.." he said as he slowly looked around. "I think.. Hollytail said it was nearby camp.. Not right on it obviously cause we didn't hear it.. But we could start on the other side of the camp and follow their trail?" he said. "I'm sure we can pick up their trail and follow it, it'll still be fresh." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 24, 2017 10:48 am

ʙʀɪᴀʀꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The old blackish/brown tabby settled back down into her nest, her joints aching. "Speaking of Tawnyflight, Eaglestar, I'm sure Olivedapple would love to tease you about her." She commented, having noticed that he'd made a remark about his assigned mate.

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point had finally calmed down, as she stepped back into camp with the horsetail.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell nodded to her assigned mate, her tail curling, unsure of what to say now.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
The long-furred gray and white tabby sent his mate a bright smile, before turning back to Rainypaw with a laugh. "You probably did do it better than I did!" He listened to her ramble on, still with a smile. "At the rate you're going, you'll get your name before I get mine!" He joked, twitching his whiskers in amusement.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me