MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:13 am

Leafstep

Tom|26 moons|Warrior|Apprentice:Cricketpaw|Crush:Sorrowstep|Assigned Mate:Streameyes|Tagged:Sorrowstep

Leafstep perked his ears, listening to the nearby sounds."I think it would be best if we continued. The clan would not be pleased with what we've gathered so far. They would be right to be disappointed considering Sorrowstep and him were both capable warriors.Their job was to hunt and fight for the clan, something he did his best in. If he just sat around then what kind of warrior would he be?"I can scent vole, rabbit, and blackbird nearby. It seems that the prey is coming back."it was getting warmer and prey was coming out, making it easier for the clan to hunt. If there wasn't much around then usually the clan would have to work twice as hard, but once again prey was becoming rich and the clan would take advantage of it.

Honeypaw
Tom|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Fleetingpaw

Honeypaw had heard of the new cats, but he didn't really think it over. The life of a clan cat was good, true, but there were the downsides to it. One of his most hated things about all of this were the assigned mates. Love was forced here and no cat could speak up without being exiled. He hated it, but he would never say his opinions aloud."Thats interesting."he noted, sitting by the other medicine apprentice as she sorted herbs. He noted that gathering some comfrey later may be a good idea as some cats could injur themselves and having plenty of each herb would be helpful."Well not ever cat is good with talking to others, but im sure you'll improve."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat May 20, 2017 10:17 am

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred silver lynx point quickly found the horsetail, and picked a few stems of it. She whipped around, thinking that she saw her brother. She took a deep breath, once she realized he wasn't there. That was around eight moons ago, Riverdawn. You should be over that by now.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred russet tom padded away from clan territory, and began to hunt for himself.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell tilted her head, as she hadn't noticed the kits either. "How about we go do something, instead of something, since they're busy with something else. I should probably go get Scatterpaw though."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀɪɴʏᴘᴀᴡ, ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The long-furred gray and white tabby gave Smokepatch a confused look, as he got to his paws. What could she possibly have to tell me? He tilted his head, watching Smokepatch with awe. "That was cool!"

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ
The silver and white tabby jumped awake, after not even being asleep for more than a few minutes. She yawned, before giving up and leaving the den. Silverpaw padded over to Aspenbreeze, noticing she was up. "Mornin', Aspenbreeze."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Sat May 20, 2017 10:27 am

Fleetingpaw:7 M.|F|Med. Cat App.|Mentor-Whiteshadow|Tags: Honeypaw/Open

The she-cat sighed, taking notice of having a few herb shortages, 'May as well get some soon, wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.' she thought while trying to reply, "Er... thanks..." the she cat said, a bit unsure at how she should've responded, "Though I find myself not as... social as others." she then mumbled, continuing to finish sorting the herbs whilst still keeping track of the stock in the back of her mind.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:33 am

Honeypaw
Tom|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Fleetingpaw

Honeypaw gave a small nod."Well some may find it hard. Even if you do end up being a grumpy cat, i'll think of you as a friend!"he purred, his eyes shining as he placed a stray juniper berry among the rest."Some find it hard, but they can be really kind cats.I know that even if you do hate me, i'll try and be your friend."the tom was usually kind to most cats, but he was very timid.This made it harder for him to make friends, but he never gave up.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:40 am

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:Hollytail|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Honeypaw,Fleetingpaw

Whiteshadow glances over at the apprentices,hissing when he saw them sorting his herbs.He stomps his foot on the ground,shoving in between them and the plants."Out!Both of you!I just sorted these now i have to do it again!Quit squawking like a flock of sparrows and go do something useful away from me!Go find Riverdawn and help her collect Horsetail.Or better yet go see if Olivedapple needs you to get ticks out of her fur."The tom snaps,growling softly at the two apprentices,his tail lashing as he began to resort the herbs back the way he likes them
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:46 am

Honeypaw

Tom|Medicine cat apprentice|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Whiteshadow

Honeypaw glanced at the older cat."I know what im doing. You can't expect us to magically know what to gather. I even found some piles that were a bit messy. The juniper berries weren't together that well."he didn't let the tom's temper bring him down."Riverdawn has worked hard to train me and I do try my best. Besides, your not the only one allowed to look through the herbs.If a cat was injured should I let them sit there in fear of messing up your herb piles?"his voice wasn't bitter, but warm and cheerful.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:50 am

Whiteshadow
Tom|41 Moons|Medicine cat|Assigned:Hollytail|Crush:To be Riverdawn|No Apprentice|Tags: Honeypaw,Fleetingpaw

The tom growls softly at Honeypaw,his fur fluffing up."I am the senior medicine cat here.Not you,Not Fleetingpaw,Not Riverdawn.You listen to me little kit,out of my den now.Olivedapple needs to be checked for ticks.Go do it NOW. Or i will speak to Riverdawn about your misbehavior and she'll punish you worse than i am right now.I can make things worse for you Honeypaw.I don't appreciate your back talk.Leave my herb store alone right now."He growls softly,his voice oddly calm,but it did have a menacing tone in it if you listened close enough.The white tom wasn't going to deal with them today,and he was about ready to rip both of their pelts off
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat May 20, 2017 10:54 am

Honeypaw

Tom|Medicine cat apprentice|10 moons|Mentor:Riverdawn|Crush:None|Tagged:Whiteshadow

"Alright, if you really want me to then im on my way!"Honeypaw asked, still not bothered. He loved seeing Olivedapple, it was one of his favorite things to do. Most complained about searching the elders pelts for ticks, but he didn't mind it. He actually enjoyed it, listening to the elder was just so peaceful."Im sure Olivedapple will appreciate it though!"he grabbed some mouse bile, not minding the scent as he was used to it."I'll be sure to bring some prey with me as well. Olivedapple will appreciate that!"he added, leaving the den in a happy mood as always.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat May 20, 2017 10:54 am

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Cloud, Bat, Sparrowclaw, Hollytail

Eaglestar glanced out towards their clanmates gathered in camp "Take whoever you see fit, besides Hayspots of course." he said. "I'd suggest someone who hasn't done anything yet. I'm going to go check on Tawnyflight and Olivedapple after this." he said. Flicking his ears he paused "Maybe some of the younger warriors if any of them are around? Make sure they're not slacking now just because they aren't apprentices." he chuckled slightly. "Though i'm sure they're doing just fine." he said.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump stood up and stretched his front legs out "Should we go look for Scatterpaw then?" he asked before he stood up straight. Glancing around "Are they still sleeping in?" he asked. Puddlejump then looked at Peonydapple, though he was sure she wouldn't have a complete clue where her apprentice was. Apprentices were hard to keep track of sometimes, his last apprentice had thought it was funny to try to hide from him every day in camp towards the end of their training. That had been a pawful of trouble..

[quote]Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Leafstep

Sorrowstep pricked her ears "Thank StarClan for that." she said with a sigh of relief. This past leaf bare had been a harsh one and she was happy to see things getting back to normal. "I'll head east for a bit, and circle around back this way." she said pointing with her nose towards the area she'd selected. "If you want to head in one of the other directions?" she asked as she looked over at him. "If we split up we might be able to find more prey without scaring each other's prey away."

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch, Dolphin

Rainypaw gasped as her mentor barreled into her, knocking her off her paws and into the ground. She giggled loudly and rolled out from under her mentor, jumping to her paws quickly. She lashed her tail and swiped at Smokepatch, careful to keep her claws sheathed. A look of excitement in her eyes as she quickly became more serious, trying to leave the playfulness behind. She needed these skills for the rest of her life after all!

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Cricketpaw

Stormypaw huffed "Too old to be playing around like kits as they'd say, too young to go out by ourselves.." he paused. Smirking slightly "Or.. We could just go?" he said. "They said they got that fox away we could go make sure?" he said. "Prove to them that apprentices are just as good as warriors!" He said straightening up. "We can check it out for them and really keep everyone safe." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 am

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]