SummerClan ~New and accepting!~ Open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Should we make a version 2 after the flood, so we know which people's are still active?

Yes
95%
No
No votes
Maybe
5%
I have a different idea...
No votes

Total votes : 19

Re: SummerClan ~New and accepting!~ Open!

Postby Cherry. » Fri May 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Accepted! But in the future please use the discussion thread. :)

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Fri May 26, 2017 2:22 pm

(OMl igot wrong thread XD
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Fri May 26, 2017 2:23 pm

~Nugget~ wrote:Orangepelt
she was back at the place where she had seen the badger it smelt like blood well her blood. she saw the badger she turned around then punched on the badger
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Fri May 26, 2017 2:25 pm

FADEDSTORM
tom | twenty three | single | no apprentice

narrowing his dark blue orbs, a large fluffy white and grey tom made his way over to the fresh-kill pile; arriving in time to hear Rushpaw's complaint, a disgusted look on the younger tom's face. Fadedstorm snorted before turning to the younger feline "be grateful, many catsgo hungry in weather like this" He grumbled. baring his already visible fangs as he turned back to the pile Fadedstorm scooped out a fish, turning he gave Rushpaw a curt nod before he made his way over towards the Warriors den; settling beside it he begin to eat.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Fri May 26, 2017 4:57 pm

CherryLeaf 54 wrote:CedarFur

They plodded through the woods when CedarFur came to a dead stop, his body suddenly becoming tense and alert. MoonFlower, who was walking closely beside him, also stopped. "CedarFur? W-what is it?!" She meowed as she began to back away from where CedarFur was looking. "We don't mean any harm. Please just leave us." He said to where he was looking. "W-who are y-you talking to? T-there's nobo-" MoonFlowers voice stopped as she caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent. Realization dawned on her. A rouge.

Leaf
She hissed. "What are you mouse-brained cats doing over here! This is our territory, what purpose would you have with it? Fangs bared, fur bristled, her hackles set to pounce, she jumped at them- Only to be pulled back by her tail, by her sister, Mint.

Mint
"What are you doing Leaf?! This is partially their territory too! Plus," She sniffed them, "They're medicine cats! They wouldn't be hunting, they're probably just looking for herbs. Why have you been so hyperactive lately?"

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 27, 2017 2:18 am

Dreamsplash
She-cat |warrior | crush: Frostfang | apprentice: open | tags: Silverfang

Sighing she looked around boredly, noticing the lonely looking Silverfang there "Hey, Silverfang" she meowed to the other she-cat.

Sparrowfire
Tom | warrior | Crush: open | apprentice: open | tags: open

Stooding up the brown tom walked out of the Warriors den, noticing that he was geing sleeping longer than he was excepted to sleep. Sighing he walked toward the clearning of the camp and sit down, thinking what he could do now.

Silverpaw
She-cat | apprentice | crush: Goldpaw | mentor: Thornwhisker | tags: Thornwhisker

She looked at her paws thinking about Leafpaw, when her mentor Thornwhisker walked to her, almost scaring her up "Ummm, sure fine" she meowed with a quick nood. Stooding uo she waited the warrior tom to lead the way.

Brookpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: looking | mentor: Reedheart | tags: Reedheart

He nodded with a deep sight "Well yeah, except for the deouty and medicine cat, they always ´go wants or not" he meowed flickign his tail little annoyed "So are we going to do something?" he asked.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXKaluliXx » Sat May 27, 2017 2:32 am

Reedheart

" Oh yes, of course, what would you like to do?" Reedheart asked him smiling.
xXKaluliXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 27, 2017 5:39 am

Dreamsplash
She-cat |warrior | crush: Frostfang | apprentice: open | tags: Silverfang

Sighing she looked around boredly, noticing the lonely looking Silverfang there "Hey, Silverfang" she meowed to the other she-cat.

Sparrowfire
Tom | warrior | Crush: open | apprentice: open | tags: open

Stooding up the brown tom walked out of the Warriors den, noticing that he was geing sleeping longer than he was excepted to sleep. Sighing he walked toward the clearning of the camp and sit down, thinking what he could do now.

Silverpaw
She-cat | apprentice | crush: Goldpaw | mentor: Thornwhisker | tags: Thornwhisker

She looked at her paws thinking about Leafpaw, when her mentor Thornwhisker walked to her, almost scaring her up "Ummm, sure fine" she meowed with a quick nood. Stooding uo she waited the warrior tom to lead the way.

Brookpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: looking | mentor: Reedheart | tags: Reedheart

He flicked his nose "I don't know actually...something?" he meowed lookin up at his mentor.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Sun May 28, 2017 2:58 am

CherryLeaf 54 wrote:
CherryLeaf 54 wrote:CedarFur

They plodded through the woods when CedarFur came to a dead stop, his body suddenly becoming tense and alert. MoonFlower, who was walking closely beside him, also stopped. "CedarFur? W-what is it?!" She meowed as she began to back away from where CedarFur was looking. "We don't mean any harm. Please just leave us." He said to where he was looking. "W-who are y-you talking to? T-there's nobo-" MoonFlowers voice stopped as she caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent. Realization dawned on her. A rouge.

Leaf
She hissed. "What are you mouse-brained cats doing over here! This is our territory, what purpose would you have with it? Fangs bared, fur bristled, her hackles set to pounce, she jumped at them- Only to be pulled back by her tail, by her sister, Mint.

Mint
"What are you doing Leaf?! This is partially their territory too! Plus," She sniffed them, "They're medicine cats! They wouldn't be hunting, they're probably just looking for herbs. Why have you been so hyperactive lately?"

Moonflower/tagged CedarFur

MoonFlower jumped back in fear, quickly hiding behind her mentor. She stayed absolutely silent, she didn't dare utter a word that might rile up the rouges. Her body quivered nervously. "C-CedarFur?! W-what should w-we d-d-do?!" She whispered to him as her eyes darted between the two rouges.

⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁
⊡❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 am

Orangepelt
she screamed then slashed it on the face on leaped on its back trying to kill it
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░