||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Umbreon But Requesting for Vaporeon Or Flareon or Anything||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Yolus, Suko

"Sure!" She stopped taking a break or two "We're already here!. Feel free to get as many!. But not too much!" She exclaimed. She Sat down looking at the Ratata's and the Finneons. Seeing the Beautiful Finneon Sitting at the top "The Fruit is just Beside it, I don't know what it is, but Seiko plant it!. Maybe Citrus berries? I'm not sure, it's just Really Sweet!" She said, grabbing one for herself and One For Suko "Here! try it! They're great!" she said, pushing a berry to suko. While eating the berries

Almond||Female||Loner||Eevee then Sylveon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young||Tags: Open!

--Feel free to tag her, she's in a warm rock. Near the trainers village
army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
hufflepuffbtssocial anxiety
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Almond, Zenith

Pretending to go to sleep under the tree, Eve gave a cheeky smile. Upon seeing the Umbreon go, She piled up some moss to look like a blanket that she was sleeping under and set off. Not putting any weight on her wounded paw, Eve slowly walked further and further. She was very adventurous, and wanted to explore. Getting away, Eve looked about her and felt free! Excited, she skipped the rest of the way. Then she caught the scent of another Eevee, and followed the scent. The Eevee stopped. She saw a big house owned by twolegs in the distance. Nearby however, she saw quite a big rock, the place where she followed the scent to."Hello?" asked Eve, filled with wonder.

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Eosa, Kai, Makoto,Kyoko, Seiko and Eve.

Zenith walked back, satisfied. He had helped an Eevee. He then decided to go to the medicine place, to help after the fight. He hadn't known about it until then. He thought Seiko would be there too. To his surprise, he saw Makoto, Kai and Eosa there instead."Hi, do any of you know where Seiko is?" He pondered, thinking about seeing some injured eevees and their evolutions coming back. "I need to know because I just heard about some kind of clash between pokemon." Then he studied some of the berries on the shelf, wondering what had gone on. He hadn't seen Kyoko either. It was clear he didn't know all of the details of the fight.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:21 am

Midnight||Female||Kit||Eevee Then Umbreon But Requesting for Vaporeon Or Flareon or Anything||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young ||Tags: Yolus, Suko

"Sure!" She stopped taking a break or two "We're already here!. Feel free to get as many!. But not too much!" She exclaimed. She Sat down looking at the Ratata's and the Finneons. Seeing the Beautiful Finneon Sitting at the top "The Fruit is just Beside it, I don't know what it is, but Seiko plant it!. Maybe Efokouna berries? I'm not sure, it's just Really Sweet!" She said, grabbing one for herself and One For Suko "Here! try it! They're great!" she said, pushing a berry to suko. While eating the berries

Almond||Female||Loner||Eevee then Sylveon||Mate/Crush: Open, but probably too young||Tags: Open!

She smelled the Scent of a Another eevee nearby, Quite wondering who It was. "H-Hello? W-who a-Are you ?" She asked. She was Unaware that there was a Two leg house nearby so she hide between the rocks Whimpering "Where's Papa When you need him?" She Whimpered. Curling up like A ball. Afraid, for what's going to happen next.
Last edited by LATTAEラテ。 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 am

Eve | Female | Eevee | Apprentice | Crush: None | Tags: Almond

Eve smiled at the Eevee. "It's okay," She said quietly, not wanting to alert suspicion from the Twoleg house. "I'm Eve," said the eevee, lifting her head and coming slowly closer. As she heard them wimper that, Eve looked at the eevee with kindness. She knew how it felt if this Eevee had all their family gone.

Zenith | Male | Umbreon | Warrior | Crush: Maple | Tags: Eosa, Kai, Makoto,Kyoko, Seiko and Eve.

Zenith walked back, satisfied. He had helped an Eevee. He then decided to go to the medicine place, to help after the fight. He hadn't known about it until then. He thought Seiko would be there too. To his surprise, he saw Makoto, Kai and Eosa there instead."Hi, do any of you know where Seiko is?" He pondered, thinking about seeing some injured eevees and their evolutions coming back. "I need to know because I just heard about some kind of clash between pokemon." Then he studied some of the berries on the shelf, wondering what had gone on. He hadn't seen Kyoko either. It was clear he didn't know all of the details of the fight.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:25 am

{Ignore sorry)
Last edited by Night Troubles on Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x
━━━ ━━━
Shout out to Hybrid Winters! For being
The best person I've met on this site!!
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 am

Streamline||Female||Warrior||Vaporeon||No mate/crush||Tags: Open

"I'm sorry about your friend, I'm sure the clan, including us, will do everything we can to save Kyoko and Seiko." Stream assured. "But for now, how about we do some training. I know I'm not your mentor, but you don't have a mentor and I don't have an apprentice."

Butterfly||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||No mate/crush||Tags: Open
Butterfly hoped her friend was right. She considered training, It could help me give my mind a break... "Why not? I'm sure Raven wouldn't mind."
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko thankfully took the berry off the ground and bit into it, the sweet juices filling her mouth.
"This is delicious!" She squeaked with joy, "though I'll have one more... I already had a Ratatta." She admitted, finishing off the fruit and pawed one more out of the pile. "But, the slower I eat it. The longer it will last. That what my mama always said." She smiled, taking a smaller bite out of the delectable berry.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: open!
{Not in use at the moment}

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto and Zenith)
Eosa looked at the Umbreon that had walked though the door and had asked where Seiko was. "Sh-she was taken by evil two legs and was p-put into a monster and I want h-her back!" She whined, not liking the fact that her clan mates had been taken. " will they come back? " She whimpered, looking back at Makoto.
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua hesitated for a moment before sharing his name, "well. If you just know, my name is Zeua." he stated, oblivious to the Leafeon's tail inching closer. " and that's all I'm willing to share. " he muttered.

x
━━━ ━━━
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LATTAEラテ。 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:40 pm

"I know it's Awesome Right?!" She Squeaked. She jumps up and down grabbing some more berries "It's okay!, although Momma is going to kill me. But, sure take as much as you want!" She said trying to grab a Branch of berries. She ended up getting those berries. "Well, I can't disagree. Although, I'm Currently Quite hungry though... So I'll disagree on thos one!" As she eats the berries instantly

As the eevee spoke, She Approached her. Gaining Trust "Nice t-to meet y-you Eve, i-I'm A-almond" She said. Approaching Eve Closer and Closer. Smelling the Scent of more Eevees on her way.

army!she/herroleplayer
notes. non
goals. non
busy. nah
how ya feeling. fine
LATTAEラテ。

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Suko|| female || loner|| shiny Eevee (evolves into shiny Leafeon)||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: a cool Eevee named Midnight! Oh and, Yolus
Suko giggled and slightly choked on the piece of berry that was in her mouth, but swallowed it successfully. "Pfhh! If you eat those too fast you'll have a belly ache!" She smiled warmly, finishing off the berry. "What do you like to do for fun! Oh!" She squeaked, lowering her voice down to a whisper. "Wanna sneak out and run around the forest?" She grinned mischievously, her silver tail twitching with anticipation. "it's so much fun in the day, I know a really cool river around here."
she added on, trying to get Midnight to come with her.

~~~~~
Meeku|| female || warrior || Leafeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: watching the two trouble makers Midnight and Suko
Meeku had calmed down and was Sun bathing again in the warm rays of the sky, her eyes landing on two small kits eating berries by the freshkill pile. She noticed Midnight immediately but also saw the new kit Suko. "You two eating all of the berries?" She asked, a hint of humor in her voice when she saw Midnight shoveling the fruit in her mouth, her tail twitching with curiosity.

~~~~~
Eosa|| female || kit || Eevee then Vaporeon ||Mate/Crush: nope/ open||Tags: wh-where did everyone go? (Kai and Makoto and Zenith)
Eosa looked at the Umbreon that had walked though the door and had asked where Seiko was. "Sh-she was taken by evil two legs and was p-put into a monster and I want h-her back!" She whined, not liking the fact that her clan mates had been taken. " will they come back? " She whimpered, looking back at Makoto.
~~~~~
Zeua|| male || loner || Vaporeon || mate/crush: pm me!|| tags: I'll stay for the leafeon's safety
Zeua hesitated for a moment before sharing his name, "well. If you just know, my name is Zeua." he stated, oblivious to the Leafeon's tail inching closer. " and that's all I'm willing to share. " he muttered.

x
━━━ ━━━
Please call me night!
Female- She/her
Panromantic/Pansexual

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

credit
━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:40 pm

Lilac||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Poppy, Dusk, Raven

Lilac nodded and smiled finally, glad she could be of some use. She picked out Raven's mind out of the minds of other Eevees, and sent a message to him. "Raven... I'm sorry to disturb you, but Poppy has accidentally found a fire stone in a crack she created in the cave. Note that the crack was also accidental... Seeing as there have been more Eevees around, we decided to message you on the matter, since you are the leader after all... To see what you think we should do..." She sounded a bit uncomfortable, but clearer than when speaking.

Dusk||Male||Warrior||Umbreon||Mate/Crush: N/A ||Tags: Lilac, Poppy

Dusk waited for a response from Raven spoken through Lilac, and watched Zenith as he waited. Why? He was here, that's why. What else to do when you're bored but watch others? He didn't know what he was saying, he didn't much care, but he did hear one word. Clash. 'Clash? What kind of clash?' Looking around, he noticed a few harmed Eevees and Eeveeloutions, and crew worried and curious. "Hey, look around... Why are so many of the Eevees coming in hurt?" He questioned to the other two. He knew hey wouldn't either, but it was worth a shot.

Mikea||Female||Loner||Leafeon||Mate/Crush: N/A||Tags: Zeua, Axel

Mikea had finally grown used to the peculiarities of the Flareon, and only briefly questioned to herself the presence of the two Eevees. "Right... So, despite whatever you say, you're clearly hungry Zeus, and berries are probably not going to fix that too much. Thanks for the offer though, Axe, Soar, and Rocks." Mikea spoke, saying all the names she just learned incorrectly. "I have an idea. You hunt! Unless you can't hunt..." Mikea continued, moving her tail away and closer to herself again.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me