♚⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ D I V I D E D ; rogue pack roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ♚⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ D I V I D E D ; rogue pack roleplay

Postby ajax. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:52 am

Soot - mother - pan - ♀ - tagged ~ open - 48 moons

Soot purred as she watched the two younger cats walk out. She flicked her ears and yawned. Curling up in her nest with her tail around her stomach.

Boulder - trainee - Demi-bi - ♂ - tagged ~ open - 14 moons

boulder squeaked and shook out his facial fur. Blinking several minutes before splashing at weasel again. A sly smirk on his face before diving back under the water..

Red - fighter - bi - ♂ - tagged ~ open - 21 moons

red shrugged. im not so fond of feathers, there's already too many in my head. Maybe I'll try eating more rabbits so brain will get more dense he paused for a moment and laughed. that didn't make any sense he chuckled

Patches - Hunter - Hetero - ♀ - tagged ~ open - 34 moons

patches purred with a flick of her ears, looking down at the creek water and spotting a few darker bodies under the surface that resembled fish. She crouched down, muttering something about the size of them and kept her paw slightly lose under her one shoulder.

Hemlock - lead fighter - pan - ♂ - tagged ~ king, ice and frost - 29 moons

hemlock shook his head, trying to clear the fuzzy feeling in his mind. ive never really felt that way to anyone... kestrel.. I never paid attention to it. he told her, flicking hisbthcik tail around. but I'd be willing to give it a shot he told her with a gruff mew

Cypress - trainee - bi - ♂ - tagged ~ lion and kestrel - 15 moons

cypress flicked his tufted ears, following after his uncle, his scratch had stopped bleeding and was only a slight ache now, so he simply made his way to the apprentices' den for a small nap before hopefully going on evening patrol.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:19 am

𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
lead|| male|| 35 moons|| tags: cedar|| location: camp

the tom chuckled at hemlock. "he obviously likes her." he flicked his tail towards the lead fighter. "look how he just stopped in his tracks after kestrel licked his cheek." you go girl.

𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋
fighter|| female|| 26 moons|| tags: hemlock|| location: camp

kestrel couldn't help but to be taken aback but what hemlock just said. "it's okay, i'll give you time to think about it." she forced a smile, and continued to limp forward. i am stronger than this, am i?

𝐏 𝐇 𝐎 𝐄 𝐍 𝐈 𝐗
hunter|| male|| 24 moons|| tags: chakra|| location: territory

he let out a small laugh, ducking his head. "well, i blabber and talk a lot. i mostly talk to myself because people get weirded out at how talkative i am." he gave her a small smile.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 am

Soot purred as she watched the two younger cats walk out. She flicked her ears and yawned. Curling up in her nest with her tail around her stomach.

boulder squeaked and shook out his facial fur. Blinking several minutes before splashing at weasel again. A sly smirk on his face before diving back under the water..

red shrugged. im not so fond of feathers, there's already too many in my head. Maybe I'll try eating more rabbits so brain will get more dense he paused for a moment and laughed. that didn't make any sense he chuckled

patches purred with a flick of her ears, looking down at the creek water and spotting a few darker bodies under the surface that resembled fish. She crouched down, muttering something about the size of them and kept her paw slightly lose under her one shoulder.

hemlock took a step forward. no that's not what I meant i... he started, pausing and looking down guiltily. im not good at this... I want to try. I just, I've always paid more attention to training than shecats. he felt his ears heat up again, was he just making this worse? He shuffled uncomfortably.

cypress flicked his tufted ears, following after his uncle, his scratch had stopped bleeding and was only a slight ache now, so he simply made his way to the apprentices' den for a small nap before hopefully going on evening patrol.

[/quote]
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:04 am

𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

the tom chuckled at hemlock. "he obviously likes her." he flicked his tail towards the lead fighter. "look how he just stopped in his tracks after kestrel licked his cheek." you go girl.

𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋

kestrel immediately softened. "we can give this a try. even though it might not end well. i'm willing to take the risk." she lifted her head up and flashed the tom a grin.

𝐏 𝐇 𝐎 𝐄 𝐍 𝐈 𝐗

he let out a small laugh, ducking his head. "well, i blabber and talk a lot. i mostly talk to myself because people get weirded out at how talkative i am." he gave her a small smile.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:15 am

hemlock gave a small smile, wondering how red his ears were by now. cool, um do you want to do anything? I mean after you get your shoulder checked out? he asked her with a twitch of his long whiskers, his dark eyes bright.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:49 pm

𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋

the she-cat softened. "i don't know. i think you have to chat with lion about cypress' performance. i'll be fine, don't worry." she hoped hemlock didn't really mind how cypress injured her.

𝐏 𝐇 𝐎 𝐄 𝐍 𝐈 𝐗

ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:33 pm

ʟɪᴏɴ
    34 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ | ♂ | ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ; ᴄʏᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ | ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʏᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴋᴇꜱᴛʀᴇʟ, ʜᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋ
The large ginger tabby had headed back to camp silently, as the other cats padded on ahead. He glanced behind, slightly unsure if someone was back. No, I'm just being paranoid.

ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ | ♀ | ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ; ʙᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ | ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴇᴅ
The black and white she-cat simply laughed, flicking her tail tip. "No, it didn't, Red." She answered a bit quietly, her face heating up.

ᴡᴇᴀꜱᴇʟ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ | ♂ | ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ | ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ | ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ, ᴋᴀᴛᴇʀɪɴᴀ
The tall and thin seal point sent the tom a small glare, although it didn't look very intimidating with his fur being completely soaked. At being splashed at, he slammed his front paws into the water making a bigger splash. Once Boulder had dived back under the water, Weasel let out a quiet sigh, hoping that he'd be fine.

ʟɪʟᴀᴄ (ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ; ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ | ♀ | ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The large, long-furred lilac lynx point began to head back to camp, her fur slightly disheveled. She had played in the field for a while anyway. She padded back into camp calmly, flicking her ear.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ | ♂ | ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊʏɴx
The long-furred gray and white tabby gave him a bright smile, tilting his head slightly. His face heated up at his own actions, but he didn't regret them. I like Jynx. Wait a minute. What?

ᴍɪɴᴋ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ | ♂ | ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀꜱʜ
The thin seal point tilted his head slightly, a grin forming on his face as he got to his paws. "Well then. I suppose it's time to stop moping."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 am

xXSwiftkillXx wrote:Bella/she-cat/dep female/pan/with: open
she sighed to herself, her paw permently injured from not having it treated right away. Where was the healers, she sighed and looked at her paws. She felt upset, no cat really gave her attention like Stone did. Though stone now was having kits with his mate. Her heart seemed to sank more and her eyes clouded with thought, no one was there for her anymore.

Feather/she-cat/hunter/homo/with: Open
She got back to camp and placed her catch in the prey pile and smiled, she looked around and sighed softly.

King/tom/trainee/bi/with: Open
He got back to camp and placed what he caught in the pile, of course it wasn't a lot but it was fun. He sighed softly his mentor seeming to always be missing. He had to teach himself, he turned walking back out of camp to go train.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 am

sorry, i've got to leave this RP!
    x
    ghostie [❤] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:44 am

aw it was sad to see you go :/
    i'll guess i'll see you around? (btw tim's creamy chocolate chill is good)
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me