♚⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ D I V I D E D ; rogue pack roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

sixty

Postby ailurophile. » Wed May 24, 2017 10:45 am

𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
lead|| male|| 35 moons|| tags: cedar|| location: camp

the tom blushed at her compliment. "come on, cedar." he lowered his head in embarrassment. "i'm not as awesome as you think i am. and what should we name our kits?"

𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋
fighter|| female|| 26 moons|| tags: cypress x lion x hemlock|| location: camp

she dropped to a crouch, her green eyes trained on the trainee. the tip of her tail flicked back and forth, as if she was reading his first moves. in the corner of her eye she noticed hemlock staring at her and she felt a slight discomfort, as she didn't like to be watched while she was fighting, or training. focus, he's just watching cypress. she told herself, but she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

𝐏 𝐇 𝐎 𝐄 𝐍 𝐈 𝐗
hunter|| male|| 24 moons|| tags: chakra|| location: territory

he let out a small laugh, ducking his head. "well, i blabber and talk a lot. i mostly talk to myself because people get weirded out at how talkative i am." he gave her a small smile.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 24, 2017 1:02 pm

★ azure ★
    twenty seven moons // non-binary // lead hunter // pansexual // crush; open // tags; dream

"wait up for me," they joked lightly and slipped through the bushes. dream surely was fast! no wonder he was a hunter. azure cocked their head to one side and began pondering again about this strange place past the border that he had brought them to. but of course, they were sworn to secrecy.

★ jynx ★
    twenty moons // male // fighter // homosexual // crush; ash // tags; ash

"i like you. i mean, like a lot," he finally stammered out and flattened his ears against his head. jynx knew that ash wouldn't react well and might never talk to him ever again.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ D I V I D E D ; rogue pack roleplay

Postby scarecrowz » Wed May 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Cedar
She-Cat / Lead Female / Tags: Stone

"well just know you'll always be a great leader in my eyes.." she meowed. "I was thinking if we had a daughter, Dove would be a nice name.." she mewed, "or even Daisy... after my aunt.." she added, her tail flicking beside her.. a small memory of her and Daisy together filled her mind for a brief second.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXKaluliXx » Wed May 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Ash

He looked at him for a few seconds and blinked, before it was like a click in his head. Ash stood up and turned to leave," I suggest you stop loving me." He said simply before he walked out of camp with a blank expression still.
xXKaluliXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sixty-one

Postby ailurophile. » Thu May 25, 2017 12:43 am

[quote="ailurophile."]
𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄
lead|| male|| 35 moons|| tags: cedar|| location: camp

"i think daisy would be a good name." he thought about it for a while before joking, "but i don't think daisy would be a great name for a tom."

𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋
fighter|| female|| 26 moons|| tags: cypress x lion x hemlock|| location: camp

she dropped to a crouch, her green eyes trained on the trainee. the tip of her tail flicked back and forth, as if she was reading his first moves. in the corner of her eye she noticed hemlock staring at her and she felt a slight discomfort, as she didn't like to be watched while she was fighting, or training. focus, he's just watching cypress. she told herself, but she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.

𝐏 𝐇 𝐎 𝐄 𝐍 𝐈 𝐗
hunter|| male|| 24 moons|| tags: chakra|| location: territory

he let out a small laugh, ducking his head. "well, i blabber and talk a lot. i mostly talk to myself because people get weirded out at how talkative i am." he gave her a small smile.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu May 25, 2017 6:51 am

★ azure ★
    twenty seven moons // non-binary // lead hunter // pansexual // crush; open // tags; dream

"wait up for me," they joked lightly and slipped through the bushes. dream surely was fast! no wonder he was a hunter. azure cocked their head to one side and began pondering again about this strange place past the border that he had brought them to. but of course, they were sworn to secrecy.

★ jynx ★
    twenty moons // male // fighter // homosexual // crush; ash // tags; ash

"oh," he breathed out gently, like something had just compressed his chest and crushed his heart. in this case, it was ash who had done it. turning away, jynx sulked off to climb a tree and huddle up at one of the top branches, sniffling softly to himself. he shouldn't let this get to him...yet it did.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXKaluliXx » Thu May 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Ash

He sighed and shook his head, it was for the best that he had done that, Jinx would've just have ended up suffering. Ash knew he had already hunted so he sat by the river where they were at earlier and glanced over at the water.
xXKaluliXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri May 26, 2017 11:54 am

Soot - mother - pan - ♀ - tagged ~ open - 47 moons

Soot purred as she watched the two younger cats walk out. She flicked her ears and yawned. Curling up in her nest with her tail around her stomach.

Boulder - trainee - Demi-bi - ♂ - tagged ~ open - 13 moons

boulder began picking up pieces of moss, making sure to shake the loose dirt off of the bottoms of them before setting the aside to pass to the healer trainee afterward. He grumbled slightly, he did t exactly like the taste of the moss, he was a hunter not some healer who worked with herbs.

Red - fighter - bi - ♂ - tagged ~ open - 20 moons

red smiled, seeing the tips of the shecats ears go red in a blush. He winked again, are you getting a little flustered there Hey fae? he asked while twitching his long whiskers, his mottled red and brown pelt reflecting the afternoon sunlight.

Patches - Hunter - Hetero - ♀ - tagged ~ open - 33 moons

patches laughed. of course! i'm no healer though but that sounds realistic. she joked while lifting her one black paw.
her bright amber eyes shining with slight reflection of the creek water.

Hemlock - lead fighter - pan - ♂ - tagged ~ king, ice and frost - 28 moons

hemlock watched the two cats circle each other, he continued to look back at cypress ten kestrel, he noted his nephews stance and how his tail curled a certain way. He nodded approvingly while looking over at kestrel, wanting to see if she needed any pointers on her skills.

Cypress - trainee - bi - ♂ - tagged ~ lion and kestrel - 14 moons

cypress started to circle kestrel, his shoulders tensed as he wrapped his thick tail around his one hundred leg, he had very good balance and usually didn't need his tail for it and kept it hidden so other cats couldn't pounce on it or take advantage in that way.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Bella/she-cat/dep female/pan/with: Ailani
she chuckled slightly and walked into the medicine den. "Ailani are you here?" She looked into the den with a hum.

Feather/she-cat/hunter/homo/with: King, Blackbird
She walked away following a scent of a mouse. She followed the scent until she could see it. Once then she punched and caught it killing it before it could make any noise.

King/tom/trainee/bi/with: Blackbird, feather
"a challange on catching as much prey as you can." He kept a smile, he knew he probably wouldn't win, but it would be fun to do.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Fri May 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Blackbird/Female/Pansexual/Hunter Trainee/Mentor; Feather/Tags; King
The trainee nodded, "Yeah, okay," she meowed. Considering he was inexperienced in hunting, she figured she wouldnt have to work too hard. "See ya!" She called, sprinting away to a bush. Blackbird had scented prey there earlier. Smelling again, she was relieved to find it was a mouse. Stalking upon the brown lump of fur, she pounced, delivering a quick swipe to the throat. Success! Blackbird 1, King 0. The trainee thought, satisfied with her catch. If only she was always this good at hunting, she yawned.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me