ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby trickybiskit » Wed May 24, 2017 4:07 pm

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay/cave || open

Being that my thoughts were too focused on the events of yesterday, I was having trouble getting a wink of rest. I scratched at the floor of the cave with a talon to distract and bore myself into sleeping. It was also hard to sleep when the sore on my tail kept pulsing, exposed to the open air. Light also shone into the mouth of the cave, reflecting off of my eyelids. I gave an aggravated groan, complaining about my current circumstance.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || fortuneteller

I slightly flushed after Fortuneteller eyed me, embarrassment still coursing through my mind. How could my body be so uncontrollable?! The feeling eventually faded and I sighed as I began to forget about my stomach. "I believe it's early morning, and you can really eat at any time. Don't worry, we all just woke up, none of us are in the best moods." I watched as a few of the prophecy dragonets left to go fishing. "I've never been fond of wet, slimy fish, or water for that fact. I honestly like eating birds and other small game. No red meat or seafood."

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || possibility || fawn

"Oh, that would actually be really nice right now..." My eyes flickered and I gave a slightly exhausted sigh and a yawn. "And no, it's okay. Just as long as you don't mind. I wouldn't want to impose." I stretched out my wings halfway and twisted my neck until it cracked. "What are some of the places I should see first? After I've rested a little bit, do you think you could show me around?" I questioned Fawn with a pleased expression.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:16 am

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker
Arid looked out over the vast ocean with a scowl on her face. She was perched atop the post in the crows nest, tail curled around it. She frowned as Tombbreaker landed in the nest, not noticing her as he fiddled with his gun. "Watch the tail, thanks." Arid mumbled in her high, childish voice, tapping her claws on the wood.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"No, it's no problem. Come on, it's a short walk from here." Fawn started forward, glancing back to make sure Coot was following her. She stopped breifly to exchange word with one of the two sandwings guards stationed at the entrance, then motioned with her wing for Coot to follow. "Oh and if you still want that tour later,
remind me to take you to the watering hole, it's pretty cool I guess. There's also some cool things outside of possibility.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Thu May 25, 2017 6:53 am

N I M B U S ✪
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch }

───────────────────────────────────
"You sure?" Nimbus asked, curiosity overtaking his anxiety. "I mean, if you don't want to, that's ok." He hurriedly added,
after realizing that maybe Snowpatch didn't want to talk about it. He wobbled a bit in the air before stablizing again, hoping that he wouldn't fall out of the sky accidentally.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Thu May 25, 2017 5:58 pm

W A V E

Being that my thoughts were too focused on the events of yesterday, I was having trouble getting a wink of rest. I scratched at the floor of the cave with a talon to distract and bore myself into sleeping. It was also hard to sleep when the sore on my tail kept pulsing, exposed to the open air. Light also shone into the mouth of the cave, reflecting off of my eyelids. I gave an aggravated groan, complaining about my current circumstance.

O N Y X F L A M E

I slightly flushed after Fortuneteller eyed me, embarrassment still coursing through my mind. How could my body be so uncontrollable?! The feeling eventually faded and I sighed as I began to forget about my stomach. "I believe it's early morning, and you can really eat at any time. Don't worry, we all just woke up, none of us are in the best moods." I watched as a few of the prophecy dragonets left to go fishing. "I've never been fond of wet, slimy fish, or water for that fact. I honestly like eating birds and other small game. No red meat or seafood."

C O O T

I nodded and followed, fatigue slowly setting in. I wasn't used to that type of strenuous exercise, although being trained for it. "I can honestly say that I haven't flown that far in long time." I mentioned, prolonging the o. "I saw a few interesting things on my way here, but I was too focused to really look at and think about them." As I followed Fawn, I realized how much I really dwarfed her as a bigwings. "Do you have a bed big enough for a weary soldier like me?" I joked lightheartedly with a soft chuckle.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:45 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker
Arid looked out over the vast ocean with a scowl on her face. She was perched atop the post in the crows nest, tail curled around it. She frowned as Tombbreaker landed in the nest, not noticing her as he fiddled with his gun. "Watch the tail, thanks." Arid mumbled in her high, childish voice, tapping her claws on the wood.

"Hey, for all I know I could be the bigwings of my sibs. Just cause you're bigger than me doesn't mean you're stronger." Fawn smiled, glancing at the different stands on either side of her.
"It's just a bit farther, down the alleyway over there." She motioned with her wing in the direction of her den. "I don't think I'll be getting anyone in today unless someone gets bitten by a viper or something. You should be able to sleep in peace." Fawn turned the corner, continuing for a few minutes, stopping in front of a large sandstone building. Moving the thick curtain in the doorway, she stepped back allowing Coot to go in first. "Oh! About the beds, you can take mine, it's the bigger one, I'll sleep in the guest den."
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Fri May 26, 2017 2:56 pm

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus
    "yeah, i don't know why i even brought up the topic, sorry. wasn't really thinking, y'know." snowpatch laughed, trying to make light of the situation. "it's just that i've never told anyone.. for a good reason."
    she grinned, twisting in the air happily as she spoke. "so, why don't you like your scales? they're really cool!"

💦 mako
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid, tombbreaker
    mako emerged from downstairs of the ship, his eyes instinctively darting around the vessel and examining every part of it. honestly, he'd used to hate the water, but overtime he'd grown to enjoy it. the shimmering ocean filtered into his vision at that. the seawing took to the air towards arid and tombbreaker in the crow's nest, a near invisible grin plastered on his face. "yes, the tail. should probably move it, seeming there's a chance of getting it ripped in two." he commented.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:01 am

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker, Mako
Arid frowned when Tombbreaker didn't respond. She started growling slightly, cutting off when Mako joined them. She turned to him, the golden specks along her neck shimmering. "So we do have smart dragons on this ship." She grinned the slightest bit, uncoiling her tail from the post. Arid looked up, breathing in the sea air in the silence. "Anything to report kid?"

"Hey, for all I know I could be the bigwings of my sibs. Just cause you're bigger than me doesn't mean you're stronger." Fawn smiled, glancing at the different stands on either side of her.
"It's just a bit farther, down the alleyway over there." She motioned with her wing in the direction of her den. "I don't think I'll be getting anyone in today unless someone gets bitten by a viper or something. You should be able to sleep in peace." Fawn turned the corner, continuing for a few minutes, stopping in front of a large sandstone building. Moving the thick curtain in the doorway, she stepped back allowing Coot to go in first. "Oh! About the beds, you can take mine, it's the bigger one, I'll sleep in the guest den."
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Sat May 27, 2017 10:42 am

💦 mako
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid, tombbreaker
    mako saluted, sending a small smile at the skywing. "not much," he replied, "the ship should be good for the trip. i haven't seen anything that could potentially ruin the voyage."
    the sea artist remained in the air, being mindful of the fact that there wasn't much space left in the nest.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am

W A V E

O N Y X F L A M E

C O O T

I nodded, looking around the corner where she motioned. "Oh, so you're a healer? What kind of remedies do you have?" I became interested in her profession, gazing at her for an answer. Hearing that she would give me her bed, I put a talon up, refusing in an act of chivalry. "No, please, don't give me your bed. I'm only your guest, I simply can't accept that. I've slept on small beds before, a soldier mustn't allow a lady to sacrifice comfort." I gave a gentle, concerned smirk, hoping she wouldn't argue. "I'm a pretty heavy sleeper anyways, even if someone were to come in. I just hope I won't disturb your sleep." I mimicked a low, throaty rumble, representing my snoring.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:31 am

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker, Mako
"Well you never know, that's why I'm up he-" Arid spoke calmly, growling as Tombbreakers tail flicked her wings. "Tombbreaker for Pyrrha's sake!" Teeth bared, she gave an annoyed sigh and dove off the edge of the crow's nest. "Mako, you wanna go fishing?!" She yelled as she flew away, not looking back to see if Mako joined her.
(If that's ok withTwinSunns, as they're not replying.)

"What do you mean, like what kinds of things I heal? In that case burns, cracked or broken bones, most viper bites other than the dragonbite," Her smile faltered for a few seconds, and she continued, "there's only one cure, if you'd even call it that, and that is a firescales dragon. Although it only works on fire-resistant mudwings, so not much of a cure." Fawn watched Coot look around her shop, with a spark of wonder in his eyes. She heard him say he'd take the quest room and she interrupted him.
"No, I insist. There isn't much for personal belongings in there, so it doesn't matter. Plus, you're almost twice my size."
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

ImageImage
dragonscales10