Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dream and Mint | WC RP | Accepting!

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 am

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
She watched him calmly before he fainted, not noticing his hysterical expression due to how far away she was on top of the large rock. Her eyes widened as he mentioned the previous queen's name before fainting. "Someone find a Medicine Cat!" Woolystar yowled and hastily made her way over to the unconscious Tom, licking him frantically in an attempt to comfort him. She needed to know what happened.

BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---
He said nothing and closed his eyes before dosing off peacefully.

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
Sunflight gasped and ran over to Talonflame. He didn't know the Tom at all, but it was clear he or someone else was in danger.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; Tinyflare

---
His eyes widened as the ginger Tom burst into camp and fainted before uttering his mother's name. "Talonflame!" He called as he joined as he joined the group of cats slowly gathering around him.

Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---
Soda started walking out of the camp. "C'mon!" He called.

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna
Rogue // Molly // Scent; Smog // Where; Forest // Mate; Miles // Tags; Miles

---
"Noted." Luna chuckled dryly.

Echo
Loner // Molly // 36 Moons // Scent; Chocolate // Where; Forest // Tags; Open

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"Okay, okay. The least you can do right now is put..." He narrowed his eyes in thought. What was it? He knew it was abundant here, but he didn't remember the clan name. It was called something different in his clan. "Spider-string. Put it over the bleeding." He breathed, hoping he didn't sound ridiculous for his wording.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:00 am

TalonFlame
He stood up extremely quick, knocking into a few cars who were too close. He glanced around randomly with panic in his eyes.

SunSplatter
'Cobweb! Is there any here?' She asked glancing around half-blind.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:18 am

Woolystar
Leader // Molly // 49 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Velvet Fabrics // Where; Leader's Den // Mate; Redpelt // Five Lives // Tags; Open

---
"What happened?" Woolystar asked after staggering back and approaching him again, pushing SilverRain out of the way. "Are you hurt?"

illuminated, wrote:
BlueStream
Warrior // Tom // 23 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Damp Moss // Where; Camp // (Forbidden) Mate; Moonlight // Tags; Pearwind

---

Sunflight
Warrior // Tom // 35 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Syrup // Where; Camp // Mate; Speckleheart // Tags; Open

---
He ran into the forest once he was sure that Talonflame was awake. "Moonlight! Moonlight!" He called, his voice almost breaking into a distressed wail.

SilverRain
Warrior // Tom // 14 Moons // DreamClan // Scent; Cold Rain // Where; Forest // Tags; Tinyflare

---
"Talonflame, are you-" SilverRian squeaked before getting shoved to the side by Woolystar.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop
Warrior // Tom // 36 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Gummies // Where; Camp // Mate/Crush; Johnny // Tags; Mint

---

Willow
Warrior // Molly // 27 Moons // MintClan // Scent; Vanilla // Where; Camp // Crush; Soda // Tags; Johnny

---
"You can just sit with us, we'll give you space!" Willow suggested, following Soda and his sister.

Luna

---

Echo

---
She settled on a ditch next to the camp entrance, ready to greet the leaving group when it was decided.

Smokeshade
Warrior // Tom // 74 Moons // Scent; Smoke // Where; Dark Forest // Crush; Shadowstar // Tags; SunSplatter

---
"Tons." He picked some up with his paw and dabbed some onto the tips of her ear.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:23 am

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Location;Clearing|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Tags;Woolystar

Redpelt stood up and ran over to Talonflame

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;19 moons|Mate;Bluestream|Location;Medicine Cats' Den|Rank;Medicine Cat|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Bluestream

The fluffy white she-cat raised her head. "Huh?" Her eyes went over to Sunflight.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;48 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter|Location;Warrriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Rainsplatter

-Everyone teleports away from me-

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;19 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Forest|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Featherwisp

"That's good." Leafheart meowed.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;48 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Clearing|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Wolfpaw|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

"Well make up your mind." Snowclaw chirped lightly.

נυριтєяѕтяєαк
Age;14 moons|Crush;Wolfpaw|Location;Warriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Ashpelt

"I'll talk to Moonlight or Minnowsplash about it." She meowed her ear twitching. "Why are you talking to me? We are from the oppisite clans, it might cause problems if we keep talking, me or you could get in too much trouble."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:27 am

♥Alpha♥ wrote:ThornTail
'Says you! The only enemy i see is your lump of a tail!' he said with a scoff, and rolled around waving his tail to his mother as she trotted off.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 am

illuminated, wrote:
Woolystar

---
"What happened?" Woolystar asked after staggering back and approaching him again, pushing SilverRain out of the way. "Are you hurt?"

BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---
"Rainsplatter could be hurt! Come to camp right now!" He urged quickly before running back to camp.

illuminated, wrote:
SilverRain

---
"Talonflame, are you-" SilverRian squeaked before getting shoved to the side by Woolystar.

Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
"Tons." He picked some up with his paw and dabbed some onto the tips of her ear.
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:35 am

яє∂ρєℓт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Woolystar|Location;Clearing|Rank;Deputy|Clan;Dreamclan|Tags;Woolystar

"Are u okay?" Redpelt asked Talonflame.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;19 moons|Mate;Bluestream|Location;Medicine Cats' Den|Rank;Medicine Cat|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Bluestream

The white she-cat raced back to camp and bursted through the entrance.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;48 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter|Location;Warrriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Rainsplatter

-Everyone teleports away from me-

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;19 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Forest|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Featherwisp

"That's good." Leafheart meowed.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;48 moons|Crush;Open|Location;Clearing|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Wolfpaw|Apprentice;Wolfpaw

"Well make up your mind." Snowclaw chirped lightly.

נυριтєяѕтяєαк
Age;14 moons|Crush;Wolfpaw|Location;Warriors' Den|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|Tags;Ashpelt

"I'll talk to Moonlight or Minnowsplash about it." She meowed her ear twitching. "Why are you talking to me? We are from the oppisite clans, it might cause problems if we keep talking, me or you could get in too much trouble."
[/quote]
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:40 am

TalonFlame
He sat down. 'No!! NO NO NO NO WAY!' He cried. 'I smelled blood, why was she outside of the territory?? Who attacked her?? Why did she have to DIE?' He shrieked, standing up and then wobbling. 'You have to save her!' He cried. RainSplatter was like a mother to him. When he came to the camp-rainsplatter picked him up. RainSplatter took him to the nursery. RainSplatter was important to him! She cant die!
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollowbonez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:50 am

Woolystar

---
"Talonflame..." She sighed as she thought about the proud mother of many kits, the mother who might have given birth to the kits StarClan spoke of. She dipped her head, not sure what to say. The whole camp would mourn this night.

illuminated, wrote:
BlueStream

---

Sunflight

---
He stood by the entrance of the camp, heaving from all the running he just did.

SilverRain

---
His eyes widened and his tail quickly drooped and Talonflame spoke. His lip quivered and bolted out of camp and into the forest, running in a random direction. "Mom! Mom!" He wailed, crying like a lost kit.

illuminated, wrote:
Soda-Pop

---

Willow

---

Luna

---

Echo

---

Smokeshade

---
hollowbonez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:55 am

ThornTail
His head shot sideways and he dissipated reappearing in front of SilverRain 'What's wrong?' he mewed, shoving his brother back. He refused to allow him to leave. 'What.Is.WONG? open your mouth and SPEAK.' he demanded.ThornTail was highly stronger than SilverRain and there was no way he'd pass by without talking.

TalonFlame
He cried. He didn't want to, but he did. His eyes burned and he collapsed, his head hanging with his eyes squinted shut. 'No..!' he cried, his mind whirling and emotions a blur.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚