PhoenixClan | New | Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

PhoenixClan | New | Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 am

The Clan that refuses to die

Born in flame, we shall always rise
from our cinder and ash...

PhoenixClan, a name that has struck fear into the hearts of many. They were one of three clans, LeafClan and HailClan. The three clans worked together, living in harmony. PheonixClan always thought of themselves as the protectors, first to rush to the aid of the other clans, first to rush to fight any danger they saw, first to challenge any rogues or loners. They were proud, they could defeat any enemy, they could conquer any disaster, nothing could stop them! Or so they thought... But disaster struck, in the form of a forest fire. PhoenixClan rushed into the fray, trying to help the other two Clans and guide them to safety, but they were already gone. They had left PhoenixClan on their own, in their prideful outlook PhoenixClan had thought relations were great, that they were all doing wonderful, that they were the leaders of this forest.

But in reality tensions had been high, the other two clans believed they were overstepping their boundaries and their leaders were angry, believing their authority meant nothing to Dustystar of PhoenixClan. He had offended them and pushed them as far as they were willing to go, and in their anger they left PhoenixClan to die at the first sign of fire choosing not to warn them knowing they'd try to come to their aids. Dustystar was devastated, the hero he'd built himself up to be meant nothing. He lost it, trapping his clan in the fire claiming they were better this way, to die with honor. But his deputy wouldn't allow it, he took the last life of Dustystar, his old mentor, and freed PhoenixClan leading them out of the blaze.

The deputy, now leader of PhoenixClan is force to lift the clan from it's ashes once more. It is up to them to find the Clan it's true home before their clanmates lose hope all together. They have lost some clanmates from the fire or injuries afterwards. Currently they reside in a temporary camp, set up in another part of the forest separated by a thunderpath and a river from their last home. It is closer to the twolegs and the loners so they cannot stay for very long. They must find a new home before leafbare or they might not survive.

Rules wrote:- All of Tess'/CS' rules apply
- Realistic cat pelts and names only!
- If a prefix is already being used, please choose another one,
this will avoid confusing others who might not realize there
are two cats with the same prefix.
- One high rank per person! Must be active to have one
- If you're going to be gone, please let me know, if you're
gone for over a week you will be deleted and your cats
"killed" off.
- Post all ooc and forms in the discussion thread! Thanks!
- No big plot changes/prophecies without speaking to me
Currently it is...the end of greenleaf
the beginning of leaf-fall
Days range from warm to cool, nights
are beginning to get colder...

Discussion Thread
Last edited by Miss Marple on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a l l e g i a n c e s

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:53 am

She-cats: 18 Toms: 16 Total: 34

L e a d e r (1/1)
Smokestar
Tom|Grey Muscular Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|43 Moons|Lives 9|No Mate|No Apprentice|alurix

D e p u t y (1/1)
Snowstorm
She-cat|Pale Creamy Brown with faint tabby markings w/ Bright Blue Eyes|40 Moons|No Mate|Apprentice: Rainypaw|anxie

M e d i c i n e C a t s (1/2)
Echosong
She-cat|Fluffy Ginger and White Tabby w/ Green Eyes|45 Moons|Forbidden?|Skelly Leijon

Reserved for the med cat apprentice to become a med cat
Gender|Description|Age|Forbidden?|rper

M e d i c i n e C a t A p p r e n t i c e (1/1)
Patchpaw
Tom|Black and White blotched w/ turquoise eyes|9 Moons|No Crush|Poppycorn22

W a r r i o r s (18/x)
Beetleflight
Tom|White with Calico Markings w/ Green Eyes|34 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Turtlestep
She-cat|Swirled Brown and Cream w/light blue almost grey eyes|34 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Swiftleap
Tom|Fluffy Brown Tabby w/ Yellow Eyes|32 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Skelly Leijon

Hawktalon
Tom|Sleek Dark Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|32 Moons|No Mate|Apprentice: Sootpaw|Skelly Leijon

Wildflower
She-cat|Fluffy curly Persian with Calico markings w/ Yellow Eyes|31 Moons|No Mate|Apprentice: Lavenderpaw|believe-hwu

Frosthawk
Tom|White-Pale Grey with Dark Tabby markings w/ Yellow Eyes|31 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Spacekitty

Frozennight
Tom|Brown Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|30 Moons|Mate: Embergaze|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Talonstrike
Tom|Dark Brown with Lighter Brown Underside w/ Green Eyes|29 Moons|No Mate|Apprentice: Duskpaw|believe-hwu

Blizzardfang
Tom|Fluffy White w/ One Blue and One Green Eye|27 Moons|No Mate|Apprentice: Brokenpaw|shadowmist590

Stormfall
She-cat|Solid Grey w/ Green Eyes|27 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Spacekitty

Silverfrost
She-cat|Silver-black Tabby w/ jade green mixed with gold eyes|24 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Palewater
She-cat|Pale Brown and White with Darker Brown Markings w/Blue Eyes|21 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Windrustle
Tom|Description Needed|20 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|.Undertale.Mettaton.

Tawnydust
She-cat|Brown Tabby with patches of red w/ Light Green Eyes|18 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Pantherstrike
Tom|Fluffy Black-Dark Grey with tabby markings w/ Grey Eyes|18 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Whitesong
Tom|White and Grey w/ Grey Eyes|17 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Cloverstream
She-cat|Pale Calico colors with faint tabby markings w/ Green Eyes|14 Moons|No Mate|No Apprentice|Mogwai

A p p r e n t i c e s (5/18)
Duskpaw
Tom|Black and White w/ Blue Eyes|13 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Talonstrike|shadowmist590

Brokenpaw
Tom|Light Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|12 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Blizzardfang|anxie

Rainypaw
She-cat|Fluffy Grey Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Snowstorm|Skelly Leijon

Lavenderpaw
She-cat|Fluffy Pale Brown-White w/ Grey Eyes|8 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Stormfall|Poppycorn22

Sootpaw
She-cat|Pale Brown with Darker Points w/Blue Eyes|7 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Hawktalon|Spacekitty

Q u e e n s (2/6)
Skygaze
She-cat|Fluffy White fur w/ Blue Eyes|29 Moons|No Mate|Kits: Dovekit, Greykit, Featherkit|~ Shelboo ~

Embergaze
She-cat|Sleek Black fur w/ Amber Eyes|27 Moons|Mate: Frozennight|Kits: Owlkit, Icekit|Skelly Leijon

K i t s (6/18)
Owlkit
Tom|Black and Pale Brown Tabby w/ Amber Eyes|5 Moons|Mother: Embergaze|Skelly Leijon

Icekit
She-cat|Black fur w/ Icy Blue Eyes|5 Moons|Mother: Embergaze|Poppycorn22

Blossomkit
She-cat| Brown Tabby with white chest w/ Brown Eyes|5 Moons|Mother: N/A Unless Adoptive Mother requested|shadowmist590

Dovekit
She-cat|Fluffy White with pale brown markings w/ Blue Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Skygaze|Spacekitty

Greykit
Tom|Grey Tabby w/ Amber Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Skygaze|~ Shelboo ~

Featherkit
She-cat|Silver-grey Tabby w/ Blue Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Skygaze| -user here-

E l d e r s (0/3)
Name
Gender|Description|Age|Mate|Retired from?|rper

She-cats: 4 Toms: 5 Total: 9

L o n e r s(7/8)
Varvara
She-cat|Solid Black w/ Yellow Eyes|39 Moons|No Mate|Kits: Viktor|The Flaming Wolf

Dawn
She-cat|Chimera Tortoiseshell w/ One Green & One Blue Eye|25 Moons|No Mate|Kits: Mist, Hazel|flamed_writer

Aiven
Tom|Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|24 Moons|No Mate|alurix

Raven
She-cat|Black and White w/ Blue Eyes|3 Moons|Mother: -deceased-|*starstarstar*

Viktor
Tom|Brown Tabby with White Chest w/ Green Eyes|2 Moons|Mother: Varvara|The Flaming Wolf

Mist
She-cat|Pale Grey-Brown w/ Grey Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Dawn|flamed_writer

Hazel
Tom|White and Brown Spotted fur w/ Blue Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Dawn|alurix

K i t t y - p e t s
Ajax (Badgerpaw/leap)
Tom|Tuxedo fur w/ Green Eyes|23 Moons|No Mate|kishas

Kilian (Rubblepaw/fur)
Tom|Chimera colored fur w/Blue Eyes|11 Moons|No Crush|kishas

Last edited by Miss Marple on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 am, edited 11 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships, Prophecy, Important Information

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Talonstrike mentors Duskpaw
Blizzardfang mentors Brokenpaw
Snowstorm Mentors Rainypaw
Hawktalon Mentors Sootpaw
Echosong mentors Patchpaw
Stormfall mentors Lavenderpaw
Embergaze and Frozennight are
the parents of Owlkit and Icekit
Hawktalon and Swiftleap are siblings
Turtlestep and Beetleflight are siblings
Skygaze and Ivycloud are the
parents of Dovekit, Featherkit, and Greykit
Dawn is the mother of Hazel and Mist
Varvara is the mother of Viktor

Dustystar Or will he have?

Wildflower likes Swiftleap
Turtlestep likes Swiftleap
Windrustle likes Tawnydust
Embergaze and Frozennight

"When the sun is blocked out,
Dusk will bring Rain,
And Rain brings death,
Wind and Storm will lead to safety,
And Echoes will strain to drown out the screams"

Delivered to Echosong
Cats apart of prophecy: --

- Rp created & accepting 3/25
Last edited by Miss Marple on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:40 pm

PhoenixClan lives in a (small for them) spot in the forest, with a thunderpath on two sides and more forest on the other. There are less deer's and other big mammals here than there was in their old territory. There is a twoleg place on one of the sides of the thunderpath. On the otherside of the thunderpath lies their old territory.

That territory is currently regrowing from the fire that occured at the end of leafbare/beginning of new leaf. Past that there is an extensive forest that hasn't been touched by the flames but PhoenixClan is currently unaware of this. Having traveled towards the first spot where they saw the fire hadn't touched.

Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PhoenixClan | Accepting | New | Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 am

b u m p
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PhoenixClan | New | Accepting |

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:46 am

b u m p
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishas » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:06 am

(I like this. Gonna book mark this and make a form.)
kishas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kishas » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:12 am

Ajax
Tom|Tuxedo|23 Moons|No Mate|kishas

Kilian
Male|Calico|11 Moons|No Mate|kishas (Note: He is a chimera, as calico cats cannot be male without this.)
kishas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me